Page 1170 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 170107011201160116611671168116911701171117211731174118012201270 ... LastLast
Results 29,226 to 29,250 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    I can get behind this, with the caveat that people play Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors first. Ghost Trick is very good, but 999 is still better.
    You're like, the official promoter for that game. For good reason though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    You want to let Big Lutz decide who gets to be in the debate forum ?
    No, we'd give "control" of the password to someone with a modicum of seriousness about them.

So maybe marioguy or Crudelis ventus.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    We wouldn't give you the password. :)
    That might be a good thing lol.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    No, we'd give "control" of the password to someone with a modicum of seriousness about them.

So maybe marioguy or Crudelis ventus.
    Well Big Lutz is one of the mods Bulbagarden put in charge of the Debate Forum, so that's who you have to talk to over there.

Let's see, the Debate Forum mod over here are Psychic, Kirby, Kreis, moot, Sogeking, and Ellie. Yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    god I had the most bizzare dream where Ellie made misc/debate section invite only and you needed a password to get in
    Strange, I had the exact same dream.

could really go for some bacon right now

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Well Big Lutz is one of the mods Bulbagarden put in charge of the Debate Forum, so that's who you have to talk to over there.

Let's see, the Debate Forum mod over here are Psychic, Kirby, Kreis, moot, Sogeking, and Ellie. Yeah...
    I think it's been established that BMGf's staff decisions aren't that great. Bulbapedia is fairly nice and all, but the forums...

I guess, as far as I can tell, none of the big Pokemon fora are anywhere near perfect.

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    could really go for some bacon right now
    so could i .

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    I think it's been established that BMGf's staff decisions aren't that great. Bulbapedia is fairly nice and all, but the forums...

I guess, as far as I can tell, none of the big Pokemon fora are anywhere near perfect.
    everyone is a mod there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    hey guys whats goin on
    Nice Avatar Ellie. Im A Huge Fan Of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. You Do Realize That Your Avatar Started a Huge Debate Right? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    your terrible avatar and usertitle.
    Kreis Stop Being A Hater. :P

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

everyone is a mod there.
    I'm on Bulbagarden and I'm not a mod.

Your argument fails.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    You Do Realize That Your Avatar Started a Huge Debate Right? :P
    a huge debate? this is nothing short of a revolution all hail chairwoman ellie

I'm on Bulbagarden and I'm not a mod.

Your argument fails.
    I bet you're that one kid in school that reminds teachers to check homework when they forget.

tryhards errwhere

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    god I had the most bizzare dream where Ellie made misc/debate section invite only and you needed a password to get in
    I Had A Dream Where The Mod Named Ellie Cried And Her Tears Burned Holes In The Ground And When She Screamed Everything Broke Around Her And She Took Drugs To Control Her Acid Tears And Super Sonic Screams But They Ended Up Making Her Very Sick But Then A Man Named Drake Helped Her And He Gave Ellie A Wish And She Wished For More Drugs Instead Of Wishing Her Curse Was Gone Because She Was Addicted And Then The Sky Turned Pink And A Lot Of Pink Pokemon Started Dancing But Then They Ran In Terror Because There Was Lightning And It Killed A Bird Or A Bat I Think

Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    I Had A Dream Where The Mod Named Ellie Cried And Her Tears Burned Holes In The Ground And When She Screamed Everything Broke Around Her And She Took Drugs To Control Her Acid Tears And Super Sonic Screams But They Ended Up Making Her Very Sick But Then A Man Named Drake Helped Her And He Gave Ellie A Wish And She Wished For More Drugs Instead Of Wishing Her Curse Was Gone Because She Was Addicted And Then The Sky Turned Pink And A Lot Of Pink Pokemon Started Dancing But Then They Ran In Terror Because There Was Lightning And It Killed A Bird Or A Bat I Think
    what
    life is
    a game

11/10 made me cry

I bet you're that one kid in school that reminds teachers to check homework when they forget.
    What does that have to do with anything?

The sad thing is, I actually understood all of that.

What does that have to do with anything?
    You point out something that everyone already knows is true.

You point out something that everyone already knows is true.
    That, or tells the teacher when they forget and then gets things thrown at them on the playground.

The usual links

Nah, I'm just spoiling an already terrible joke.

captain capital, my arch nemesis. you have returned.
    Last edited by Firebrand; 11th April 2013 at 8:38 PM.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

im rendered speechless
    didnt use a single period
    Last edited by Zenotwapal; 11th April 2013 at 8:39 PM.
    oopsie

Okay.... O___O

Thanks BlackStar80!

http://naminepony.proboards.com/
    ^Please join It's awesome

i like chocolate milk

Page 1170 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 170107011201160116611671168116911701171117211731174118012201270 ... LastLast