Page 1170 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 170107011201160116611671168116911701171117211731174118012201270 ... LastLast
Results 29,226 to 29,250 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #29226
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    I can get behind this, with the caveat that people play Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors first. Ghost Trick is very good, but 999 is still better.
    You're like, the official promoter for that game. For good reason though.

  2. #29227
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    You want to let Big Lutz decide who gets to be in the debate forum ?
    No, we'd give "control" of the password to someone with a modicum of seriousness about them.

    So maybe marioguy or Crudelis ventus.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  3. #29228
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    We wouldn't give you the password. :)
    That might be a good thing lol.

    Star-Lord

  4. #29229
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    No, we'd give "control" of the password to someone with a modicum of seriousness about them.

    So maybe marioguy or Crudelis ventus.
    Well Big Lutz is one of the mods Bulbagarden put in charge of the Debate Forum, so that's who you have to talk to over there.

    Let's see, the Debate Forum mod over here are Psychic, Kirby, Kreis, moot, Sogeking, and Ellie. Yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  5. #29230
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    god I had the most bizzare dream where Ellie made misc/debate section invite only and you needed a password to get in
    Strange, I had the exact same dream.

  6. #29231
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    could really go for some bacon right now

  7. #29232
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Well Big Lutz is one of the mods Bulbagarden put in charge of the Debate Forum, so that's who you have to talk to over there.

    Let's see, the Debate Forum mod over here are Psychic, Kirby, Kreis, moot, Sogeking, and Ellie. Yeah...
    I think it's been established that BMGf's staff decisions aren't that great. Bulbapedia is fairly nice and all, but the forums...

    I guess, as far as I can tell, none of the big Pokemon fora are anywhere near perfect.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  8. #29233
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    could really go for some bacon right now
    so could i .


  9. #29234
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    I think it's been established that BMGf's staff decisions aren't that great. Bulbapedia is fairly nice and all, but the forums...

    I guess, as far as I can tell, none of the big Pokemon fora are anywhere near perfect.
    everyone is a mod there.

  10. #29235
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    hey guys whats goin on
    Nice Avatar Ellie. Im A Huge Fan Of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. You Do Realize That Your Avatar Started a Huge Debate Right? :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    your terrible avatar and usertitle.
    Kreis Stop Being A Hater. :P

    Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

  11. #29236
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    everyone is a mod there.
    I'm on Bulbagarden and I'm not a mod.

    Your argument fails.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  12. #29237
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    You Do Realize That Your Avatar Started a Huge Debate Right? :P
    a huge debate? this is nothing short of a revolution all hail chairwoman ellie

  13. #29238
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I'm on Bulbagarden and I'm not a mod.

    Your argument fails.
    I bet you're that one kid in school that reminds teachers to check homework when they forget.

  14. #29239
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,142

    Default

    tryhards errwhere

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  15. #29240
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    god I had the most bizzare dream where Ellie made misc/debate section invite only and you needed a password to get in
    I Had A Dream Where The Mod Named Ellie Cried And Her Tears Burned Holes In The Ground And When She Screamed Everything Broke Around Her And She Took Drugs To Control Her Acid Tears And Super Sonic Screams But They Ended Up Making Her Very Sick But Then A Man Named Drake Helped Her And He Gave Ellie A Wish And She Wished For More Drugs Instead Of Wishing Her Curse Was Gone Because She Was Addicted And Then The Sky Turned Pink And A Lot Of Pink Pokemon Started Dancing But Then They Ran In Terror Because There Was Lightning And It Killed A Bird Or A Bat I Think

  16. #29241
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    I Had A Dream Where The Mod Named Ellie Cried And Her Tears Burned Holes In The Ground And When She Screamed Everything Broke Around Her And She Took Drugs To Control Her Acid Tears And Super Sonic Screams But They Ended Up Making Her Very Sick But Then A Man Named Drake Helped Her And He Gave Ellie A Wish And She Wished For More Drugs Instead Of Wishing Her Curse Was Gone Because She Was Addicted And Then The Sky Turned Pink And A Lot Of Pink Pokemon Started Dancing But Then They Ran In Terror Because There Was Lightning And It Killed A Bird Or A Bat I Think
    what
    life is
    a game

  17. #29242
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    I Had A Dream Where The Mod Named Ellie Cried And Her Tears Burned Holes In The Ground And When She Screamed Everything Broke Around Her And She Took Drugs To Control Her Acid Tears And Super Sonic Screams But They Ended Up Making Her Very Sick But Then A Man Named Drake Helped Her And He Gave Ellie A Wish And She Wished For More Drugs Instead Of Wishing Her Curse Was Gone Because She Was Addicted And Then The Sky Turned Pink And A Lot Of Pink Pokemon Started Dancing But Then They Ran In Terror Because There Was Lightning And It Killed A Bird Or A Bat I Think
    11/10 made me cry

  18. #29243
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I bet you're that one kid in school that reminds teachers to check homework when they forget.
    What does that have to do with anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    I Had A Dream Where The Mod Named Ellie Cried And Her Tears Burned Holes In The Ground And When She Screamed Everything Broke Around Her And She Took Drugs To Control Her Acid Tears And Super Sonic Screams But They Ended Up Making Her Very Sick But Then A Man Named Drake Helped Her And He Gave Ellie A Wish And She Wished For More Drugs Instead Of Wishing Her Curse Was Gone Because She Was Addicted And Then The Sky Turned Pink And A Lot Of Pink Pokemon Started Dancing But Then They Ran In Terror Because There Was Lightning And It Killed A Bird Or A Bat I Think
    The sad thing is, I actually understood all of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  19. #29244
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?
    You point out something that everyone already knows is true.

  20. #29245
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    You point out something that everyone already knows is true.
    That, or tells the teacher when they forget and then gets things thrown at them on the playground.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  21. #29246
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,107

    Default

    Nah, I'm just spoiling an already terrible joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  22. #29247
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    I Had A Dream Where The Mod Named Ellie Cried And Her Tears Burned Holes In The Ground And When She Screamed Everything Broke Around Her And She Took Drugs To Control Her Acid Tears And Super Sonic Screams But They Ended Up Making Her Very Sick But Then A Man Named Drake Helped Her And He Gave Ellie A Wish And She Wished For More Drugs Instead Of Wishing Her Curse Was Gone Because She Was Addicted And Then The Sky Turned Pink And A Lot Of Pink Pokemon Started Dancing But Then They Ran In Terror Because There Was Lightning And It Killed A Bird Or A Bat I Think
    captain capital, my arch nemesis. you have returned.
    Last edited by Firebrand; 11th April 2013 at 8:38 PM.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

    Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

  23. #29248
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    I Had A Dream Where The Mod Named Ellie Cried And Her Tears Burned Holes In The Ground And When She Screamed Everything Broke Around Her And She Took Drugs To Control Her Acid Tears And Super Sonic Screams But They Ended Up Making Her Very Sick But Then A Man Named Drake Helped Her And He Gave Ellie A Wish And She Wished For More Drugs Instead Of Wishing Her Curse Was Gone Because She Was Addicted And Then The Sky Turned Pink And A Lot Of Pink Pokemon Started Dancing But Then They Ran In Terror Because There Was Lightning And It Killed A Bird Or A Bat I Think
    im rendered speechless
    didnt use a single period
    Last edited by Zenotwapal; 11th April 2013 at 8:39 PM.
    oopsie

  24. #29249
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    I Had A Dream Where The Mod Named Ellie Cried And Her Tears Burned Holes In The Ground And When She Screamed Everything Broke Around Her And She Took Drugs To Control Her Acid Tears And Super Sonic Screams But They Ended Up Making Her Very Sick But Then A Man Named Drake Helped Her And He Gave Ellie A Wish And She Wished For More Drugs Instead Of Wishing Her Curse Was Gone Because She Was Addicted And Then The Sky Turned Pink And A Lot Of Pink Pokemon Started Dancing But Then They Ran In Terror Because There Was Lightning And It Killed A Bird Or A Bat I Think
    Okay.... O___O

    Thanks BlackStar80!

    http://naminepony.proboards.com/
    ^Please join It's awesome

  25. #29250
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    i like chocolate milk


Page 1170 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 170107011201160116611671168116911701171117211731174118012201270 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •