Page 1182 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 182108211321172117811791180118111821183118411851186119212321282 ... LastLast
Results 29,526 to 29,550 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #29526
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    what is with bronies?
    why?
    I totally agree with this.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

  2. #29527
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    what is with bronies?
    why?
    What do you have against bronies?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  3. #29528
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    961

    Default

    "what DON'T you have against bronies" is the question you should be asking, because there is no sane man on this gay earth who should not have something against them
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  4. #29529
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    A Fictitious Universe
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    "what DON'T you have against bronies" is the question you should be asking, because there is no sane man on this gay earth who should not have something against them
    Cosigned. I feel the same way about furries and zoophiliacs (not really relevant, but I've encountered people who think it's "Ok"). Some things are just ridiculous...... I know someone is gonna stroll along and say, "You don't have a right to judge anyone." But seriously, WTF man...... That's insane.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...


    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #29530
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Oh, I get it, you guys are automatically assuming all bronies are furries, gotcha.

    The ones who shove it down other people's throats or post all kinds of NSFW pics are definitely insane, but not every brony is like that. I'm certainly not.

    Have you ever considered the fact that some people just think it's a great show and nothing more?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  6. #29531
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Have you ever considered the fact that some people just think it's a great show and nothing more?
    Those people are wrong. In every since of the word.

  7. #29532
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    961

    Default

    (i may be angry because none of the bronies in columbus know how to handle alcohol and i have several injuries on my right leg as a direct result of this)
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  8. #29533
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Those people are wrong. In every since of the word.
    You're wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    (i may be angry because none of the bronies in columbus know how to handle alcohol and i have several injuries on my right leg as a direct result of this)
    Oh wow. Yeah, most bronies are definitely not like that. In fact, they don't deserve to be called bronies if they're beating people up, that goes against the idea of love and tolerance that bronies tend to preach.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  9. #29534
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SHA SHABBA RANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    943

    Default

    where my real nigguhs at?

    Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

  10. #29535
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metagross Guy View Post
    where my real nigguhs at?
    Not here. Only fake nigguhs in this thread
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  11. #29536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    (i may be angry because none of the bronies in columbus know how to handle alcohol and i have several injuries on my right leg as a direct result of this)
    Ouch, sorry to hear that man. :/

  12. #29537
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Not here. Only fake nigguhs in this thread

    i disagree

  13. #29538
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,254

    Default

    I'm trying to get my sister to read "The Great Gatsby" so she can watch the movie together with me and my brother but she's stalling on getting the book. I'll have to buy it for her and staple it to her hands.

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  14. #29539
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Oh, I get it, you guys are automatically assuming all bronies are furries, gotcha.

    The ones who shove it down other people's throats or post all kinds of NSFW pics are definitely insane, but not every brony is like that. I'm certainly not.

    Have you ever considered the fact that some people just think it's a great show and nothing more?
    most bronies are furfags PROVE ME WRONG
    and really come on, the true target audience for My Little Pony is for little girls up to about 12. the only justifiable reason any adult male should be watching this show is that they are watching it with their daughter who is in the age demographic
    seriously, there is no justification for grown men to watch this **** alone. then they buy the toys and play with them? ROLEPLAY with them oh my god are you kidding me
    I could go on for DAYS about the atrocities of the brony culture but they are still echoing I'm sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You're wrong.



    Oh wow. Yeah, most bronies are definitely not like that. In fact, they don't deserve to be called bronies if they're beating people up, that goes against the idea of love and tolerance that bronies tend to preach.
    suddenly being a brony is a philosophy on life
    like really I am tired of this crap, Anyone who likes MLP needs to ripped off the face of this planet. Seriously.
    Last edited by Zenotwapal; 27th April 2013 at 12:52 AM.

  15. #29540
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,132

    Default

    i think we might be trying just a tad bit too hard

  16. #29541
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    tell ya what - don't identify who you are by a show you should be embarassed to watch and nobody will make fun of you

    also hi serebii it's been a while huh

  17. #29542
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BynineB View Post
    tell ya what - don't identify who you are by a show you should be embarassed to watch and nobody will make fun of you

    also hi serebii it's been a while huh
    omg youre alive

  18. #29543
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Oh wow. Yeah, most bronies are definitely not like that. In fact, they don't deserve to be called bronies if they're beating people up, that goes against the idea of love and tolerance that bronies tend to preach.
    um

    they didn't "beat me up", the injuries came from them stumbling all over the place in a way that was injurious to various parts of my body (mostly my leg and foot) when i had to babysit their drunk asses
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  19. #29544
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    stonng ee
    Posts
    1

    Angry

    bronys are the strong warriors of ALL PLANETS!! do not buly them or u will be in 4 a MEAN PUNCH FESTIVAL now let us jouurney yonder into big flames and praise all pony gods

    burn the bones of your siblings to show your UNDYING LOVE for rainbow run pony

    powers of all eggs come to me we shall defeat enemiyes no more evil

  20. #29545

    Default

    Is Bioshock Infinite worth the sixty dollars?

  21. #29546
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyFights View Post
    bronys are the strong warriors of ALL PLANETS!! do not buly them or u will be in 4 a MEAN PUNCH FESTIVAL now let us jouurney yonder into big flames and praise all pony gods

    burn the bones of your siblings to show your UNDYING LOVE for rainbow run pony

    powers of all eggs come to me we shall defeat enemiyes no more evil
    i dont know why you thought that would be funny
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  22. #29547
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Here's an idea. How about we stop judging other people on what they do or don't like? We can all get along much better if we accept the fact that it's okay for adults to watch a show targeted at little girls without degenerating into furries, and for those that do enjoy it, not everyone will enjoy the show for reasons beyond shallow insecurities with their masculinity/adulthood. I'm sick of both sides arguing about this ad nauseum on the basis that everyone should have the same opinion on the show as everyone else. That's not how the world works.

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    um

    they didn't "beat me up", the injuries came from them stumbling all over the place in a way that was injurious to various parts of my body (mostly my leg and foot) when i had to babysit their drunk asses
    Oh, well that's what you were implying.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 27th April 2013 at 2:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  23. #29548
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Unless you're talking about the people who do things like try to marry their plush toys. In which case, I have no idea about them.
    these ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    What do you have against bronies?
    nothing. all i just said was why?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyFights View Post
    bronys are the strong warriors of ALL PLANETS!!
    lol wut?


  24. #29549
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Can I just say how ironic it is to feel darkness lingering upon a soul? /Shot

    Bronies are interesting... I have two bronies at school, they're awesome friends. /Spell fail
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

  25. #29550
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I'm trying to get my sister to read "The Great Gatsby" so she can watch the movie together with me and my brother but she's stalling on getting the book. I'll have to buy it for her and staple it to her hands.
    You'll be doing her a favor. Gatsby is a freaking fantastic book.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

    Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Page 1182 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 182108211321172117811791180118111821183118411851186119212321282 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •