Page 1182 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 182108211321172117811791180118111821183118411851186119212321282 ... LastLast
Results 29,526 to 29,550 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    what is with bronies?
    why?
    I totally agree with this.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    what is with bronies?
    why?
    What do you have against bronies?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

"what DON'T you have against bronies" is the question you should be asking, because there is no sane man on this gay earth who should not have something against them
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    "what DON'T you have against bronies" is the question you should be asking, because there is no sane man on this gay earth who should not have something against them
    Cosigned. I feel the same way about furries and zoophiliacs (not really relevant, but I've encountered people who think it's "Ok"). Some things are just ridiculous...... I know someone is gonna stroll along and say, "You don't have a right to judge anyone." But seriously, WTF man...... That's insane.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

Oh, I get it, you guys are automatically assuming all bronies are furries, gotcha.

The ones who shove it down other people's throats or post all kinds of NSFW pics are definitely insane, but not every brony is like that. I'm certainly not.

Have you ever considered the fact that some people just think it's a great show and nothing more?
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Have you ever considered the fact that some people just think it's a great show and nothing more?
    Those people are wrong. In every since of the word.

(i may be angry because none of the bronies in columbus know how to handle alcohol and i have several injuries on my right leg as a direct result of this)
    last.fm
    facebook

If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Those people are wrong. In every since of the word.
    You're wrong.

(i may be angry because none of the bronies in columbus know how to handle alcohol and i have several injuries on my right leg as a direct result of this)
    Oh wow. Yeah, most bronies are definitely not like that. In fact, they don't deserve to be called bronies if they're beating people up, that goes against the idea of love and tolerance that bronies tend to preach.

where my real nigguhs at?

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

Quote Originally Posted by Metagross Guy View Post
    where my real nigguhs at?
    Not here. Only fake nigguhs in this thread
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Ouch, sorry to hear that man. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Not here. Only fake nigguhs in this thread

i disagree

I'm trying to get my sister to read "The Great Gatsby" so she can watch the movie together with me and my brother but she's stalling on getting the book. I'll have to buy it for her and staple it to her hands.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Oh, I get it, you guys are automatically assuming all bronies are furries, gotcha.

The ones who shove it down other people's throats or post all kinds of NSFW pics are definitely insane, but not every brony is like that. I'm certainly not.

most bronies are furfags PROVE ME WRONG
    and really come on, the true target audience for My Little Pony is for little girls up to about 12. the only justifiable reason any adult male should be watching this show is that they are watching it with their daughter who is in the age demographic
    seriously, there is no justification for grown men to watch this **** alone. then they buy the toys and play with them? ROLEPLAY with them oh my god are you kidding me
    I could go on for DAYS about the atrocities of the brony culture but they are still echoing I'm sure
    You're wrong.

Oh wow. Yeah, most bronies are definitely not like that. In fact, they don't deserve to be called bronies if they're beating people up, that goes against the idea of love and tolerance that bronies tend to preach.
    suddenly being a brony is a philosophy on life
    like really I am tired of this crap, Anyone who likes MLP needs to ripped off the face of this planet. Seriously.
    Last edited by Zenotwapal; 27th April 2013 at 12:52 AM.

i think we might be trying just a tad bit too hard

tell ya what - don't identify who you are by a show you should be embarassed to watch and nobody will make fun of you

also hi serebii it's been a while huh

Quote Originally Posted by BynineB View Post
    tell ya what - don't identify who you are by a show you should be embarassed to watch and nobody will make fun of you

also hi serebii it's been a while huh
    omg youre alive

um

they didn't "beat me up", the injuries came from them stumbling all over the place in a way that was injurious to various parts of my body (mostly my leg and foot) when i had to babysit their drunk asses
    last.fm
    facebook

Angry

bronys are the strong warriors of ALL PLANETS!! do not buly them or u will be in 4 a MEAN PUNCH FESTIVAL now let us jouurney yonder into big flames and praise all pony gods

burn the bones of your siblings to show your UNDYING LOVE for rainbow run pony

powers of all eggs come to me we shall defeat enemiyes no more evil

Is Bioshock Infinite worth the sixty dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyFights View Post
    bronys are the strong warriors of ALL PLANETS!! do not buly them or u will be in 4 a MEAN PUNCH FESTIVAL now let us jouurney yonder into big flames and praise all pony gods

burn the bones of your siblings to show your UNDYING LOVE for rainbow run pony

powers of all eggs come to me we shall defeat enemiyes no more evil
    i dont know why you thought that would be funny
    last.fm
    facebook

Here's an idea. How about we stop judging other people on what they do or don't like? We can all get along much better if we accept the fact that it's okay for adults to watch a show targeted at little girls without degenerating into furries, and for those that do enjoy it, not everyone will enjoy the show for reasons beyond shallow insecurities with their masculinity/adulthood. I'm sick of both sides arguing about this ad nauseum on the basis that everyone should have the same opinion on the show as everyone else. That's not how the world works.

um

they didn't "beat me up", the injuries came from them stumbling all over the place in a way that was injurious to various parts of my body (mostly my leg and foot) when i had to babysit their drunk asses
    Oh, well that's what you were implying.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 27th April 2013 at 2:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Unless you're talking about the people who do things like try to marry their plush toys. In which case, I have no idea about them.
    these ones
    What do you have against bronies?
    nothing. all i just said was why?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyFights View Post
    bronys are the strong warriors of ALL PLANETS!!
    lol wut?

Can I just say how ironic it is to feel darkness lingering upon a soul? /Shot

Bronies are interesting... I have two bronies at school, they're awesome friends. /Spell fail
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I'm trying to get my sister to read "The Great Gatsby" so she can watch the movie together with me and my brother but she's stalling on getting the book. I'll have to buy it for her and staple it to her hands.
    You'll be doing her a favor. Gatsby is a freaking fantastic book.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Page 1182 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 182108211321172117811791180118111821183118411851186119212321282 ... LastLast