Page 1197 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 197109711471187119311941195119611971198119912001201120712471297 ... LastLast
Results 29,901 to 29,925 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

what games are you playing? Pick up a SMT game and try to say it plays easy.

Star-Lord

This game difficulty dickwaving is getting old. Video game related pissing contests are getting pretty old period.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Exactly. We all know Pokemon is the most difficult game anyway. It was so difficult to catch them all that they had to drop that marketing scheme.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    what games are you playing? Pick up a SMT game and try to say it plays easy.
    RPG series are usually the exception to the rule.

Who really cares? Play what you like.

Elitist gamers are obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    This game difficulty dickwaving is getting old. Video game related pissing contests are getting pretty old period.
    But how will people know I'm an enormous dickwad if I don't brag about how I beat I Wanna Be the Guy while blindfolded, in traction, and being sedated for an upcoming heart surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    RPG series are usually the exception to the rule.

Honestly, if you want to play a good game? Play Legend of Mana. It's not particularly hard, but it's very, very good. If you want to play a hard game, get a Kaizo Mario "game." It'll be an absolute piece of ****, but it will be hard!
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

i am a guitar hero master, get on my level
    life is
    a game

If you can 100% Through the Fire and Flames on Expert in guitar hero III then yeah sure
    hehe

You know if you make a video game too damn hard nobody will want to play it because its too fucking hard
    Nobody wants to play the same level for a full hour to perfect some goddamn tactic or jump or whatever. There's a definite line between challenging and just annoyance.

I agree that many games are too dumbed down and have too much handholding, but I don't want them to go back to being arcade hard either, that doesn't really make them accessible to more modern demographics (and by that I mean anyone who got into gaming after about the mid 90's). Classic games were designed to screw you over so the arcades could get another quarter out of you. Now that that's no longer the case, that style of gaming isn't really relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Who really cares? Play what you like.

Elitist gamers are obnoxious.
    I like this.

We should all think like this. (This is the reason I don't play first person shooters!!!!)

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    If you can 100% Through the Fire and Flames on Expert in guitar hero III then yeah sure
    i couldn't do that but i gold starred the entire rock band career on expert guitar (including green grass and high tides)
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i couldn't do that but i gold starred the entire rock band career on expert guitar (including green grass and high tides)
    Not bad. I've seen people attempt 100%ing it, and failing miserably lol.
    hehe

Tai, I can't decide if your sig is weirdly amusing or extremely creepy.

It's funny because when Kirby showed it in spp it was a hell of a lot worse. Even creepier, because it moved at a slower pace. Unfortunately it was above sig limits, so I had to get it shortened. I think it's great lol
    hehe

I like this.

We should all think like this. (This is the reason I don't play first person shooters!!!!)
    Have you played TF2? That might change your opinion on shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    The only FPS games I really like are Metroid Prime and Half Life. I've also played a demo of Bioshock and liked that, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    I did, and it didn't.

I dunno I'm not a huge gun person and don't really like games with guns (Other than Mass Effect but Mass effect is much more than just a shooter)

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Not capable of doing their job and delicious when barbequed?
    Exactly. You know, in retrospect, this is probably the only thing I learned from reading Animal Farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Welcome to Illinois.

Completely unrelated to the cops topic but... I've lived near St. Louis for the majority of my life and I went to the Anheuser-Busch brewery for the first time today. Free tour and free beer. (What's not to like about that?) And I actually found a beer that I like so that's cool I guess.
    Incidentally, I also live near a major brewery (and more microbreweries than you can shake a stick at), but the only time I went on the tour was when I was like three or four.

Holy hell, is that the song by The Outlaws? I had no idea any people anywhere even knew they existed (except Cain Nightroad but I don't even remember the last time he was on).

I did, and it didn't.

I dunno I'm not a huge gun person and don't really like games with guns (Other than Mass Effect but Mass effect is much more than just a shooter)
    You should play Valkyria Chronicles. It will revise your opinion on games with guns in a roundabout way.

TF2 is way overrated. Especially because it's multiplayer only and has an amazingly bad community.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Guitar Hero Expert difficulty > Rock Band Expert difficulty

FACT

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    TF2 is way overrated. Especially because it's multiplayer only and has an amazingly bad community.
    It's pretty fun imho. yeah, it gets way too much praise, but it's a pretty good game. And about the community... well at least it's not as bad as a community like Dota's or CoD's.

lol at all the LPers crying because they can't make money off of Nintendo games anymore. just because you talk over the gameplay doesn't mean you should make money

http://www.gamespot.com//news/ninten...ideos-6408458?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    lol at all the LPers crying because they can't make money off of Nintendo games anymore. just because you talk over the gameplay doesn't mean you should make money
    If they are entertaining, they do. Entertainment = Career

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

They don't own the footage. If they're so entertaining, then lets see them talk over a blank video and see how many views they get.

Page 1197 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 197109711471187119311941195119611971198119912001201120712471297 ... LastLast