Page 1204 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 204110411541194120012011202120312041205120612071208121412541304 ... LastLast
Results 30,076 to 30,100 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    That's why I'm scared.
    my cousin lives in California, he got a meet the original karate kid actor once, and my aunt was actually in a movie (not a big role or anything, just someone screaming and running for her life XD)
    Idk what its like to live there but hey its where the stars are XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

They need to build a wall around California to keep them from migrating into the US.

That's why I'm scared.
    Try moving to the northern part where I live. There is nothing glamorous at all. Just miles of wilderness and pot growers.

Something i've noticed living here, is that people in California are just as trashy as those in parts of the south. The only difference is they lack the southern accent.
    Last edited by Adrexus; 30th May 2013 at 9:40 PM.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrexus View Post
    Try moving to the northern part where I live. There is nothing glamorous at all. Just miles of wilderness and pot growers.
    Sounds pretty glamorous to me. My gf and I are planning a road trip to the Pacific Northwest which will involve both of those. I mean.. to each their own.

Anyone else having problems with Smogon forums?

My problem is that they won't ban Light Ball Pichu with 255+ Spc. Atk @ Choice Scarf. It breaks games all of the time with Volt Tackle on 95% of OU and most Ubers but the Hitler-stans at Somogon won't do a thing. I totes hate them because of it.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    Sounds pretty glamorous to me. My gf and I are planning a road trip to the Pacific Northwest which will involve both of those. I mean.. to each their own.
    Just remember that when hiking, bears and mountain lions shouldn't be your main worry. Every so often where I live, a story will come out where some poor schmuck gets his head blown off because he stumbled into some guy's pot grow.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

I'm sitting around watching [adult swim] and an especially cool bump caught my eye.

It had a bunch of the old characters featured on different [as] shows overlapping each other in silhouettes, from Brak to Early, and the very last image was a silhouette of Space Ghost. I thought it was a really cool nod to the channel's origins.

Then I stepped back to reanalyze my life and the fact that I've researched [adult swim] enough to know that it started with Space Ghost... good lord.

How's everyone's night doing so far?
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by mtqc View Post
    I'm sitting around watching [adult swim] and an especially cool bump caught my eye.

It had a bunch of the old characters featured on different [as] shows overlapping each other in silhouettes, from Brak to Early, and the very last image was a silhouette of Space Ghost. I thought it was a really cool nod to the channel's origins.

Then I stepped back to reanalyze my life and the fact that I've researched [adult swim] enough to know that it started with Space Ghost... good lord.

How's everyone's night doing so far?
    I'm watching Adult Swim right now. Can't say I care for American Dad too much though, just waiting for something else to come on. But man, Space Ghost sure brings back memories.

I'm watching Adult Swim right now. Can't say I care for American Dad too much though, just waiting for something else to come on. But man, Space Ghost sure brings back memories.
    American Dad and Family Guy are all right. I can sit through an hour of each. I'd much rather see the Aqua Somethings or Superjail on or something like that... Robot Chicken, even.

Space Ghost was on when I was really young, so he used to scare the crap out of me. Especially Brak. Now I watch The Brak Show whenever I can... something about those reused animation cels just makes everything hilarious... probably also why I adore ATHF/AUPS1/ASYKW or whatever they're calling it nowadays xDDD

welp, spent this week trying to get stuff done for grad school, getting my new house and finally catching up with the One Piece manga. Think now I'll try to get me a 3Ds and get Fire Emblem and catch up on alot of **** I skipped out on for a couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    welp, spent this week trying to get stuff done for grad school, getting my new house and finally catching up with the One Piece manga. Think now I'll try to get me a 3Ds and get Fire Emblem and catch up on alot of **** I skipped out on for a couple years.
    What are you going to grad school for?

And was that what was keeping you from being able to catch up with the past two years? XD

Quote Originally Posted by musty_bagodix_3 View Post
    my username is wrong help me!!!
    lol u fckn gut ownt fgt

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    Why? Isn't California supposed to the most glamorous of all the United States.
    Most glamorous in all the US, but pales in comparison to anything up here in the great north

Except Quebec and New Brunswick.

What are you going to grad school for?
    ur mom. jkjk

experimental psych, med school or law school. whichever picks me up first.

And was that what was keeping you from being able to catch up with the past two years? XD
    life. school. depression and a broken heart can be the bane of the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Except Quebec and New Brunswick.
    I took a trip to Quebec a few years back. I thought it was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    life. school. depression and a broken heart can be the bane of the strong.
    Man I know that feel ; - ; depression sucks hard. Congratulate yourself for getting through it all alive, though. Might sound stupid but seriously, it's a good thing. u w u you'll be stronger for it!

Man I know that feel ; - ; depression sucks hard. Congratulate yourself for getting through it all alive, though. Might sound stupid but seriously, it's a good thing. u w u you'll be stronger for it!
    thanks. yeah it wasn't easy... i got to live it and survive it to tell the tale that alot of people are really not aware of about it. lived in some pretty strange harsh worlds these past few years in school and in life. really tore reality apart and started seeing things for what they really are. pretty mind blowing experience really.

When I die, If I can't be made into a helicopter, this my second choice is a surfer.

Something i've noticed living here, is that people in California are just as trashy as those in parts of the south. The only difference is they lack the southern accent.
    I'm from the south and I'm not trashy, you probably mean those backwoods folk.

I'm from the city so I don't have a southern accent, just a few words I pronounce differently. Its usually the countryside folk who have the accents.

I'm from the south and I'm not trashy, you probably mean those backwoods folk.

I'm from the city so I don't have a southern accent, just a few words I pronounce differently. Its usually the countryside folk who have the accents.
    Isnt nothin wroung with living in the sticks lol

I do, say people have said. I grew up on a lil farm lol
    Signature edited due to exceeding the image size pixel limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1624 View Post
    Isnt nothin wroung with living in the sticks lol

I do, say people have said. I grew up on a lil farm lol
    I know there is nothing wrong with it, its just some peoples perceptions. I lived on a farm myself for about a year, I enjoyed the tranquillity of it all. However its pretty demanding, but after a while you get used to the work.

I know there is nothing wrong with it, its just some peoples perceptions. I lived on a farm myself for about a year, I enjoyed the tranquillity of it all. However its pretty demanding, but after a while you get used to the work.
    I for one couldnt live in the city, been to New York one time...not going back lol. Yea, you get use to it after awhile, I dont need a clock to get me up in the morn. Got use to being up at 4am and outside by 4:30am lol
    Signature edited due to exceeding the image size pixel limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Page 1204 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 204110411541194120012011202120312041205120612071208121412541304 ... LastLast