Page 1207 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 207110711571197120312041205120612071208120912101211121712571307 ... LastLast
Results 30,151 to 30,175 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

That's actually pretty funny. Unsurprised at the ones saying it isn't though.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I'd like to know what Kelsi's message said

I'd like to know why there are so many different variants on how to spell Kelsey/Kelsea/Kelsy/Kelsi/insert other spellings
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    I'd like to know why there are so many different variants on how to spell Kelsey/Kelsea/Kelsy/Kelsi/insert other spellings
    Because people don't understand phonetics(?), people butcher my name all the time because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Pretty ****ed up.

what an impulsive bitch. Kelsi probably just said hi.

How classy. I feel like the better thing would to, you know, actually talk about it with the other person and leave on better terms rather than passive aggressive **** like that.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    How classy. I feel like the better thing would to, you know, actually talk about it with the other person and leave on better terms rather than passive aggressive **** like that.
    You would think that, yet most of the internet and media are passing it around like she's some hero and ignoring the fact she blatantly confesses to stealing items that were in no way hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    I've seen loads of people hailing this as some sort of worthwhile and hilarious thing when in reality it's little better than petty theft.
    Petty theft is a bit funny though. Just like people getting hurt is funny. But not when it happens to you.

Not that I necessarily condone such actions. It seems pretty mean.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

I've seen loads of people hailing this as some sort of worthwhile and hilarious thing when in reality it's little better than petty theft.
    It's all fun and games until it happens to you.

This is basically true of everything, though.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Eh why not I'll complain about something I saw on another forum. A guy makes thirteen posts in a row over two-three months in one discussion thread about a YouTube series. Time to call it quits on posting and just watch it, bud.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I'm so mad right now. I needed a graphing calculator for my Geometry regents, so I buy a used one online from amazon. The seller mentioned scratches on the screen, but the scratches turned out to spell HOT F***. So now I can't use it for my exam (the proctors have to look at it before you use it to make sure your memory was cleared), and I have to actually lose some money by returning it. Great.
    Not to mention I only just turned 16 (and my mom doesn't seem to want to take me for whatever reason) so I'll have to take a long walk to the post-office. It's a good thing I have a 3DS XL and my Pokewalker battery not dead to make it less stressful.
    Last edited by Sceptile Master; 6th June 2013 at 4:26 AM.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

What's wrong with HOT F***? Do you learn that in Geometry?

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    what an impulsive bitch. Kelsi probably just said hi.
    Also you forgot to mention her handwriting sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Also you forgot to mention her handwriting sucks.
    it's actually pretty clean and legible, but so very annoying to read coming from some impulsive passive aggressive bitch. Her handwriting should've been more fierce or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    it's actually pretty clean and legible, but so very annoying to read coming from some impulsive passive aggressive bitch. Her handwriting should've been more fierce or something.
    It looks like a 10 year old wrote that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    It's all fun and games until it happens to you.

This is basically true of everything, though.
    Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then its a new game called "find the eye".
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    It looks like a 10 year old wrote that.
    TBF that's approximately 1000 times better than my handwriting. Mine looks like wingdings.

TBF that's approximately 1000 times better than my handwriting. Mine looks like wingdings.
    mine looks like a seismograph reading for lots of earthquakes in very little time.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

I write like I'm still in Kindergarten.

What's wrong with HOT F***? Do you learn that in Geometry?
    The most I was expecting was maybe someone drawing genitals digitally on the graph, which could easily be erased. This though... whith how strict schools are nowadays, yeah, it's a problem for me. Also it was raining and thundering when I woke up, so... I couldn't go today.

Also, I just finished JJBA part 2 today I haven't read the manga yet, but the show is magnificent. But now I have to wait until fall for new animated JJBA material.

As for the Keisi story... I'd like to hear the other sides of it. No matter what the reason though, it's illegal of the [ex?]girlfriend to do that to his property, unless it was bought after they were married... which it doesn't sound like.

Edit: Oh my god. Now I'm even madder.
    Okay, so... in all honesty, you're supposed to contact the seller first before leaving them a bad review. I left them a bad review right before I contacted them. I know what the rules say, but in all honesty, if someone sells me something like THAT, the people deserve to know.
    Now they said they won't be accepting my return. I don't have time for this extra frustration during testing week. But now, I have to deal with it anyway. This wasn't too long before they said that, but I contacted amazon customer services about getting full refund, so hopefully they can help me maybe...
    Even worse though, they lied to me in response to my bad review, saying they emailed me pictures beforehand. They never did.
    Edit edit: Sorry for the block of text. I finally got my money back through amazon, at least.
    Last edited by Sceptile Master; 6th June 2013 at 9:44 PM.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

As long as it isn't in the shape of a gun or the letter "L" it should be fine in most schools.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Master View Post
    anger.
    How much did you buy it for anyway?
    Last edited by Jb; 6th June 2013 at 9:13 PM.

I saw the title of this thread on the homepage.....somehow i knew it was the GCT.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    As long as it isn't in the shape of a gun or the letter "L" it should be fine in most schools.
    Old, but relavent.

How much did you buy it for anyway?
    Just for aprox. $25 with shipping... which probably would explain. But I was just expecting some semi-bad scratches that could easily be overlooked. While $25 isn't theoretically a lot of money, I don't have a job just yet, and not getting a refund [easily] is never fun.

Also, I do feel sorry for that deaf boy. I can't imagine how confusing that must be.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)

Page 1207 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 207110711571197120312041205120612071208120912101211121712571307 ... LastLast