Page 1221 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 221112111711211121712181219122012211222122312241225123112711321 ... LastLast
Results 30,501 to 30,525 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

Looks like someone tried to make another Serebii forum alternative. Generally people just try to recreate Misc., but I see someone is trying to be ambitious.

Doesn't seem to be as entertaining as the Gladys forum. (I missed the whole A.N.A.L. or whatever it was called, so I can't really compare that one)

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

good work, jb

soon we will bow to our new chocolate gods

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.
    I've read this somewhere before..

I should do this kind of stuff.

lel that guy must b a total l00ser

What the hell is that board

other than apparently not terribly active
    Last edited by The Admiral; 11th July 2013 at 8:51 AM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

I always put a cookie/chocolate/candy in my special safe that costed me 150$
    So if a thief came in my house I was sure I had something to eat.

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post

other than apparently not terribly active
    Misc without the green?

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by the lounge View Post
    I should do this kind of stuff.
    nah first you gotta have the right mindset like jbb

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    idk man, some people are just weird. they start boards for litrerally no reason at all

I love when stores give out free stuff.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

yeah and then you get this thing and like it was free

stores always have free things. it's up to you to decide whether to pay for them or not.

trust me.

I do not want to trust you.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    stores always have free things. it's up to you to decide whether to pay for them or not.
    Hahaha sigged

SerebiiBirthdays.JPG

When did we get so many 53 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

maybe some people lie their age to make it look funny?
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

i only saw one in that pic

Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    Hahaha sigged
    it's been a while

Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    Hahaha sigged
    where is your mod

where is your mod
    Hahaha also sigged retired

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    I don't think I have ever heard any indie bands that actually sounded pretentious. The pretension seems to come from the listener rather than the band.
    that's true.

usually people hype them up as a means to be able to expand their value and hope to be able to live the tale of how they knew and saw them before they got big and famous and be able to sell their autographed memorabilia for a high price on eBay.

Or of course, just to defend themselves of probably possibly having bought a bad record they regret ever getting their hands on and defending their position as to why they make it out to be good and try to get people to do the same. I dunno, it's whatevs.

kinda hard to believe it's always been like that and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    DevilFruit agrees with you
    <Signature in Progress>

Credit goes to FairyWitch of Flower Paradise Graphics!
    Proud member of Dracaena!

Page 1221 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 221112111711211121712181219122012211222122312241225123112711321 ... LastLast