Page 1259 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 259115912091249125512561257125812591260126112621263126913091359 ... LastLast
Results 31,451 to 31,475 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

No you don't.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    I've had four ****ing margaritas and its not even 9 pm on a Monday night. I love my life
    It is on the east coast

It's midnight on the east coast.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    I've had four ****ing margaritas and its not even 9 pm on a Monday night. I love my life
    ****ing badass chick

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

sometimes i drink when i do homework

#college

I've never gotten drunk in my life and I turned 21 7 months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Amen. I'm now 22 and I've only been drunk ONCE in my life.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Aww...

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    D:

Well to be fair there isn't really any positives to being drunk. Drinking and getting drunk and two different experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Well to be fair there isn't really any positives to being drunk. Drinking and getting drunk and two different experiences.
    Getting drunk and getting plastered are two different experiences.
    Being tipsy to drunk is all good. Being plastered where you're on the verge of throwing up everything you've eaten in the past day and needing your friend to almost carry you in your house to your bed is not cool. That has only happened to me twice. The "Oh I am never drinking again" status.
    It's all good though.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Unfortunately, many people in my school chooses the latter option.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Unfortunately, many people in my school chooses the latter option.
    Yeah it's not something I recommend.. it's pretty upsetting after it happens and you actually remember it and you feel like an asshole. ):
    Sadly, if you do drink sometimes.. it's bound to happen at least one time in your life. It just happens.. "yeah sure I'll have another drink. I'm fine. Yeah I can go for one more lol.." and so on.. One of the worst feelings in the world, y'know after obvious stuff.

I feel like a drunk now. I'm not even legally allowed to drink, and yet I have been plastered numerous times. I don't do it every weekend or day, mind you. Just often enough to be ashamed of myself at this present moment.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I feel the same way confession 261 does (the first part, not the second). Now every time I go to the confession thread, I end up feeling sad over the way other people are feeling.....

Bring back joke confessions!

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I feel like a drunk now. I'm not even legally allowed to drink, and yet I have been plastered numerous times. I don't do it every weekend or day, mind you. Just often enough to be ashamed of myself at this present moment.
    I think that's usually when people drink the most actually, before they hit the legal age.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    I feel the same way confession 261 does (the first part, not the second). Now every time I go to the confession thread, I end up feeling sad over the way other people are feeling.....

Bring back joke confessions!
    Yeah some of those confessions make me feel like a bad person for feeling so crappy about what's going on in my life when it isn't even nearly as bad as them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Why, don't you sound like Nick Carraway? "I had only been drunk twice in my life..."
    Which, incidentally, is one of the things that annoyed me about the movie, him drinking so much (and his resultant alcoholism). He didn't do it nearly so often in the book.

Well to be fair there isn't really any positives to being drunk.
    I'd disagree. On a Friday or Saturday night, it's nice to let the warm fog settle over your brain and forget about all the troubles and irritations of the week. But then, I suppose it's all about the company you do it in.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    Getting drunk and getting plastered are two different experiences.
    Being tipsy to drunk is all good. Being plastered where you're on the verge of throwing up everything you've eaten in the past day and needing your friend to almost carry you in your house to your bed is not cool. That has only happened to me twice. The "Oh I am never drinking again" status.
    It's all good though.
    Yeah, I want to get drunk, but not plastered. I just don't like many types of alcohol, though.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Yeah, I want to get drunk, but not plastered. I just don't like many types of alcohol, though.
    I think that's actually probably how I end up drinking so much. I'm very good at mixing drinks where the alcohol is undetectable, so I keep drinking them without even realizing.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Ordered a Grandma's Pie Pizza that looks like this
        Spoiler:- pizza:

Worth the $25.

Ordered a Grandma's Pie Pizza that looks like this
        Spoiler:- pizza:

Worth the $25.
    How big is that pizza?

Like a 15inch I think

Like a 15inch I think
    Oh, that's not very interesting.

One time, my college's library bought a bunch of 22 inch pizzas or something for final exam study, those were huge.

I think there's merit in getting drunk a few times so you have an understanding of your limits. Sometimes there's situations where alcohol is unavoidable, or at least a social norm and it's good to have an understanding of your body and how drunk you really are before making a fool of yourself.

Star-Lord

Because this is a child-friendly site, I feel the need to provide a counterbalance to all of the "hey getting drunk is awesome and everyone should do it" we have going on here. Given standard company, let me preface by acknowledging that everyone has their ways of blowing off steam, relaxing from a hard week, or applying a lubricant to their vertical interpersonal activities (this particular lubricant is not advisable when the prospect of more horizontal activities impends), and with the caveat of "all things in moderation," having a drink to unwind is not something that ought to earn you any reprimands.

That said, getting drunk is, by definition, not moderate. Ethanol is a toxin. And when your blood carries that toxin up into your brain, ethanol likes to turn things off; things like memory formation, things like alertness, things like the capacity to make judgments about whether your boss would find your audition for the penis puppetry theater funny or not. In short, very good and helpful and important things that we thinking beings are fortunate to be capable of in the first place. Getting drunk is poisoning your precious and only brain into malfunction. This is even more dangerously the case when you get "blackout" drunk. From a purely neurological perspective, any time your brain shuts down and you lose consciousness, there is something very terribly wrong and unhealthy happening in there - and there is the chance of lasting damage. (And personally, I will never understand those who drink enough to pass out and then claim they had an awesome night. Given the memory loss and the unconsciousness, the actual sum experience retained from such an episode is merely the next day's nasty hangover. If you ask me, I'd prefer to 1) remember being there for any fun things I do and 2) not feel sick for it afterward.)

Anyway, when it comes to getting buzzed I am definitely a buzzkill. But I'm fairly confident I am not as uninteresting as Bolt the Cat, here...

That's all right, I have little interest in coming to NYC anyway.
    I have no interest in doing that either.
    I don't have much interest in food based shows.
    Oh, that's not very interesting.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Profesco, the only buzzkill I could still enjoy the company of. :P hahaha

Page 1259 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 259115912091249125512561257125812591260126112621263126913091359 ... LastLast