Page 129 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 29791191251261271281291301311321331391792291129 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Divisible by Waffle View Post
    Hey, my school band played that song. :O

Also, I was just offended that you branded us *all* "amiercants," and saying that certain ones among that already unsavory population were gun crazy.

Have fun!
    In his defense, "all" isn't "certain." Besides, he called my bluff, I said touche, it's done. No biggie.

Don't worry, semantics aside, he posted a message on my visitor's page so that everyone who views it will see our argument ultimately out of context in the most confusing manner possible. Hurray!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Knowing this, you can kinda say that it's better off having strict gun legislation, and you can also see how stupid it is for certain americants to jump so quickly to condone gun-use.
    "Americant?" Is that a phrase that could be used in a sentence like "American't do anything except save Britain in wartime because the British can't win wars unless they're fought against third-worlders and indigenous people of lands they indiscriminately conquer and whose populations they then enslave?"

You must be confused, because I need to use a magnifying glass to identify Britain's relevance on the world stage. Could it be projection?

Overreaction Jackson.

My english teacher doesn't like me anymore.

If, in the future, you guys could limit ALL debate forum nonsense to said forum, I think everybody else would appreciate it so, so much. Because, even though I like seeing nationalism and semantics flung back and forth as much as the next depraved internet user, it really ruins my morning to see it out of its cage.

"Americant?" Is that a phrase that could be used in a sentence like "American't do anything except save Britain in wartime because the British can't win wars unless they're fought against third-worlders and indigenous people of lands they indiscriminately conquer and whose populations they then enslave?"

You must be confused, because I need to use a magnifying glass to identify Britain's relevance on the world stage. Could it be projection?
    omg :D :D :D

I wasn't aware that you couldn't call someone out for saying something in a jerkish way that's very easy to misinterpret without it being an expression of nationalistic tendencies. I'll keep that in mind the next time someone uses G-rated variations on words that are designed to rail on an entire group of people.

My english teacher hate me. she always pick on me. just too bad for her, my english rules! xd

Wow, I wasn't aware that a facetious comment that minorly dented your senses of nationalism would provoke you all so much. Brittle patriotism, much? Extra points to the guy who's reinforcing my personal stereotypes of American patriotism by bringing up how the Americans 'saved the Brits' in the wars. Precious.
    Running for the thrill of it

Britain does what American't.

Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post
    You must be confused, because I need to use a magnifying glass to identify Britain's relevance on the world stage.
    lol
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Ugh... Do people not get tired going over the same "America/Britain Sucks!" discussions? I think it's tedious, really.

Noooooo, everyone here gets along just fine, don't you see? :I

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Wow, I wasn't aware that a facetious comment that minorly dented your senses of nationalism would provoke you all so much. Brittle patriotism, much? Extra points to the guy who's reinforcing my personal stereotypes of American patriotism by bringing up how the Americans 'saved the Brits' in the wars. Precious.
    Just pointing out that you seem to have a tenuous grasp of history. You realize that the pro-gun culture prevalent in America is a direct product of British colonial policy? That there'd be no love-affair with guns in this country if it weren't for the tyranny that was commonplace in the British Empire?

It's not even like you guys learned your lesson after that, you just moved on to go enslave some brown people instead. You guys were so sycophantic and self-centered that you couldn't even keep a handle on a ragged bunch of expatriates, so you went off to imperialize the entire rest of the world. And then when you guys had to fight wars with other countries that also had guns, you needed help.

Just sayin', don't throw bricks if you live in a huge glass house forged from the blood of diamond-mining African slave children.

e: I also like how it's facetious when you make a comment about Americans, but the moment someone takes a jab back at you it becomes furious nationalism. I'm curious, how come your rampant cognitive dissonance doesn't keep you up at night?
    Last edited by Crezth; 8th November 2011 at 9:21 PM.

i went for a 20 minute jog for the first time today since like, early September and it was so nice and rewarding. i can still keep up the same pace and i feel great.

Dear god, will you shut up. Geekachu just said that gun crime is more prevalent in America than Britain, which is true. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Britain does what American't.
    All I can think is "If national matters were handled by Console War fighters on the internet(s), even less would get done..."

Quote Originally Posted by Shuam View Post
    Have any of you fools played Mother 3/Earthbound?
    My ****a! Now we're talking. Mother 3 is hands down one of the greatest RPG's (maybe even one the greatest games) ever made. Words cannot describe the impact that ending had on me.

Plus what other RPG franchise let's you wail on hippies for experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Crezth View Post

I love you.
    Last edited by Moltanic; 8th November 2011 at 9:33 PM.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Crickee View Post
    i went for a 20 minute jog for the first time today since like, early September and it was so nice and rewarding. i can still keep up the same pace and i feel great.
    I'd like to go jogging but I seriously just don't see the point. Good that you've kept it up though!
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

i jog just to keep fit/tone myself. i'm also taking advantage of how it's in the 15 degree Celsius temperatures in November, and i probably won't want to jog in the winter.

That's a fair point actually, it's relatively warm for November. It was chilly the other day but it's warmed up again. When will it be winter ;_;
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Everyone on this thread should go watch the "I'm Sexy and I Know it" music video

With their parents
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

My life is busy,busy,busy.

I dropped in to say "yo wtf is up" to my old friends here..as it seems that this that theres SO many new guys here, so yeah...hey *hahaha* hows life?

~I just came to say hello, won't be on regular like old times :[

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

Quote Originally Posted by metagross guy View Post
    my life is busy,busy,busy.

I dropped in to say "yo wtf is up" to my old friends here..as it seems that this that theres so many new guys here, so yeah...hey *hahaha* hows life?

~i just came to say hello, won't be on regular like old times :[
    where have you been?
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Well...all over.

I've been travelling infact, all over the place and well now addicted to COD ahaha The only thing i come on the laptop now for is either for beats (I'm making music with this guy as a side project +I'm driving a Porsche Cayenne *excited as hell^music makes money remember that!^ ) aha lifes great in fact and of course facebook.

Serebii somehow crossed my mind and i figured i should log on for the hell of it.
    How the hell you been bro?

I think i overshot my reply >.>

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

Quote Originally Posted by Metagross Guy View Post
    I dropped in to say "yo wtf is up"
    Sup bro I haven't seen you in a while

it seems that this that theres SO many new guys here
    Yes, a lot of new users have been posting in this thread. Some of them even have more posts than me on this thread, and I go on here almost every day.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    Some of them even have more posts than me on this thread, and I go on here almost every day.
    Most of these new users seem to post every few minutes, as opposed to you, who posts when you actually have something to say.

And hey Metagross Guy.

Page 129 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 29791191251261271281291301311321331391792291129 ... LastLast