Page 153 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 531031431491501511521531541551561571632032531153 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post
    Its snowing
    I'm seriously so ****ing excited! Although if it gets too bad I won't be able to take my brother shopping tomorrow
    But either way!!!! Snow!
    Still no snow here, and it doesn't feel like it'll snow anytime soon. It'll probably be just another snowless year...

I'm fine with that, though, I'm not the biggest fan of snow. In my eyes, it's cold and it's wet, which don't make a good combination.

I guess it would make good photos.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

We had snow in October in Pennsylvania. Considering that the norm is getting it in early January, we were shocked/unprepared.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Hahaha, so I was looking through my dads old high school yearbook from the '80's and turns out that my homeroom teacher was my dads band instructor 30 some years ago! Funny how these things work out!

Hahaha, so I was looking through my dads old high school yearbook from the '80's and turns out that my homeroom teacher was my dads band instructor 30 some years ago! Funny how these things work out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampy
    Cool story bro.
    You should tell that one at parties.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

So I like am like moving to like to phoenix!

I always think valley when I think phoenix which makes me think valley girl!
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

When I think Pheonix, I think of the mythical bird. =/

Well I lived in phoenix most of my life. I am just happy to be going back.

Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nidoking~ View Post
    When I think Pheonix, I think of the mythical bird. =/
    I think of the lawyer, Phoenix Wright. I obviously play way too many video games.

Quote Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
    You should tell that one at parties.
    Are you done quoting me yet?

Its snowing
    I'm seriously so ****ing excited! Although if it gets too bad I won't be able to take my brother shopping tomorrow
    But either way!!!! Snow!
    LOVE THIS. The child in me still goes maniacal for snow. No snow here in the UK (it's a pretty unusual event at least in the south), but I am going Christmas shopping for the first time. Partly because I got no sleep over uncontrollable life events last night and need a pick-me-up, partly because I now have less than a fortnight to spam friends' postboxes with Christmas crackers and bushels of holly. Hurdee hur

I wish there was more snow where I lived. I always get at least 1-2 snow days up where I live. And the snow is always a nice change compared to the constant rain all winter. You can do all kinds of things with snow, but you can't do much with rain except get wet

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

I like snow, we get quite a good amount in the midlands(at least in Derby and Buxton).

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy View Post
    When did you post that? The only one I've ever seen you post is, "Cool story bro." Never seen you post "You should tell it at parties" before.

I lived in Gallup NM for a while. Snowed craptons there! Had it snow once saturday night and we didn't got to school till wednesday. We even went in 2 hrs late that day!

Where I live (North of France) snow is rare...but we really like it when it happens...^^
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

I used to like snow when I was a lad, but as I got older the idea of shoveling snow with a bad back became a reality... I still like snow, but that's because I bought a snow blower!!!

So true!

im not
    how the **** u been man

I actually like Rain more then Snow. I like rain's scent and the feeling in the air, and you can't deny that lighting looks awesome.

I actually don't like it raining down on me, but I like being outside right before or after the rain.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

I've already seen snow twice this November. Once yesterday and the first time about a week or so ago. Nothing much though, just flurries.

It snows a lot here in Cleveland I noticed...which makes sense because if it rains all the time, it's likely to snow all the time with how cold it gets here.

My university never cancels classes though (it happened once last semester for the first time in years because of ice and wind), so I'm generally stuck trudging through mad amounts of snow to get to class. Still love it though.

d00med n0w

Quote Originally Posted by The Renowned Obscurity View Post
    I've already seen snow twice this November. Once yesterday and the first time about a week or so ago. Nothing much though, just flurries.

It snows a lot here in Cleveland I noticed...which makes sense because if it rains all the time, it's likely to snow all the time with how cold it gets here.

My university never cancels classes though (it happened once last semester for the first time in years because of ice and wind), so I'm generally stuck trudging through mad amounts of snow to get to class. Still love it though.
    All that lake effect, you guys up by the lake get a lot more than I ever did in Southern Ohio. And here in Chicago.. well, we're usually on the wrong side of the lake to get any lake effect stuff.

'Couse last year we had snowpocalypse, which meant a few days off school, which never happens around here. They've been predicting another one this year. We'll see if it actually happens.

Not when you cop that tone, buster.

Just got out of court today. Jesus Christ, that place was about as fun as a staple gun to the balls. Apparently my case hasn't been resolved yet I have to meet with a P/O sometime next month then report to my next trial in January.

The lawyer told me that I was either getting 1 or 2 years probation or (up to) 6 years jail time. Here's hoping for the former. The way things are going, I'm shaping up to be SPPf's resident jailbird.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

What did you do again Molt?

Molt is an odd nickname to give him.

I am odd. =p

Anybody in the UK watching/donate to children in need?

Page 153 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 531031431491501511521531541551561571632032531153 ... LastLast