Page 154 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 541041441501511521531541551561571581642042541154 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

I donated a pound today. ~generosity~
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nidoking~ View Post
    What did you do again Molt?
    I'm being charged with felony trespassing and weapons possession. I'm just lucky I was charged while I was still a minor.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Molt is an odd nickname to give him.
    It sounds better than Anic I guess.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Malanu View Post
    I used to like snow when I was a lad, but as I got older the idea of shoveling snow with a bad back became a reality... I still like snow, but that's because I bought a snow blower!!!
    Can we expand the rules of the drinking game so that we "take a shot" whenever Malanu references his age, instead of just making it so when he tries to use his age to win an argument? It happens often enough.

Also, sorry to hear that, Moltanic. Though it does leave one question in my mind: What the Hell provoked trespassing and weapons possession?
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moltanic View Post
    I'm being charged with felony trespassing and weapons possession. I'm just lucky I was charged while I was still a minor.
    Is it bad that all I can do is make light of this? Like, "itt Moltanic learns that life is NOT like Metal Gear Solid"?

what weapons did you have?
    they better have been badass ones
    Last edited by ShadowKyogre443; 18th November 2011 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariya Shidou View Post
    Is it bad that all I can do is make light of this? Like, "itt Moltanic learns that life is NOT like Metal Gear Solid"?
    "Today on How not to emulate video games..."

The pepper pot just unblocked and sprayed a cloud into my face.

Quote Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
    Also, sorry to hear that, Moltanic. Though it does leave one question in my mind: What the Hell provoked trespassing and weapons possession?
    Wanting to visit some friends/teachers at my old high school. I snuck in and forgot I had a knife on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariya Shidou View Post
    The Hell it isn't. I plan on hiding in a cardboard box until all my problems go away.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    what weapons did you have?
    they better be badass ones
    Unfortunately no. All I had on me was a little pocket knife. The entire thing was maybe 4" long. The prosecution is just trying to make an example out of me because this all took place on school campus. More post Columbine bullshit.

tl;dr I'm not cool enough for prison.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

Unfortunately no. All I had on me was a little pocket knife. The entire thing was maybe 4" long. The prosecution is just trying to make an example out of me because this all took place on school campus. More post Columbine bullshit.

tl;dr I'm not cool enough for prison.
    damn, and they are actually trying to prosecute you for this?
    if they prosecuted you for this, you should've done it with something amazing xD

Quote Originally Posted by Moltanic
    The Hell it isn't. I plan on hiding in a cardboard box until all my problems go away.
    icwatudidthar

Anyway, I feel bad for you. That's a really bullshitty case that they're trying to convict you for. Good luck with this- hope you don't go to jail. I can just imagine the conversations.

"Hey there Poke-Master. How about showing me some of those Poke-Balls?"

#prisonrape
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

He can practise smuggling drugs. All he has to do is claim to be wearing Watchog eye contacts. =p

Quote Originally Posted by phoopes
    icwatudidthar

anyway, i feel bad for you. That's a really bullshitty case that they're trying to convict you for. Good luck with this- hope you don't go to jail. I can just imagine the conversations.

"hey there poke-master. How about showing me some of those poke-balls?"

#prisonrape
    XDxdxdxdxd

Wanting to visit some friends/teachers at my old high school. I snuck in and forgot I had a knife on me.
    So wait they consider it a felony for a ( I'm assuming high school aged) minor to trespass on high school grounds? Aren't you supposed to be going to school?

Sounds utterly ridiculous. The knife is somewhat understandable (but kind of extreme), but the trespassing thing sounds like utter bs.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

icwatudidthar

Anyway, I feel bad for you. That's a really bullshitty case that they're trying to convict you for. Good luck with this- hope you don't go to jail. I can just imagine the conversations.

"Hey there Poke-Master. How about showing me some of those Poke-Balls?"

#prisonrape
    There are 3 really bad jokes in this post.

In other news, did y'all hear of the Oklahoma State B-Ball coaches die in a plane wreck?
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    There are 3 really bad jokes in this post.

In other news, did y'all hear of the Oklahoma State B-Ball coaches die in a plane wreck?
    Meh. Never said I was a comedian. I try, though.

And yes, I did hear about the Oklahoma State basketball coaches. Many people haven't, because they were women's basketball coaches and didn't get as much coverage as it would have had it been men's basketball coaches.

Many people haven't, because they were women's basketball coaches and didn't get as much coverage as it would have had it been men's basketball coaches.
    pretty much this
    I feel bad but then again, I never actually looked at the women's basketball league so I don't care as much.

So I gots me a job.

Nightshifts. 8-30-5. Think I might even enjoy it more that way tbh. Might get 1.5 pay from 12-4 too.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nidoking~ View Post
    Anybody in the UK watching/donate to children in need?
    I watched it yesterday. I stayed up for the whole thing. Some of the stories were quite saddening, but it was great to see how much was raised.

Also, it gave me this.

*Whistles*

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Also, it gave me this.

*Whistles*
    That is absolutely amazing, and reminds me to ask if anyone has seen or cares about this

When people say "the latter" when choosing between two proposals...is it the first one or the second one ?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

The second one.

Thank you...it's probably obvious if you're a native speaker but I always have difficulties knowing what people mean when they say "the former" or "the latter"...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    I watched it yesterday. I stayed up for the whole thing. Some of the stories were quite saddening, but it was great to see how much was raised.

Also, it gave me this.

*Whistles*
    Dat gif.

I really hate though how they had big stars sat there all fully made up and looking super attractive in their designer clothes going on about people who can't afford proper clothes. Hypocritical much?
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    So I gots me a job.

Nightshifts. 8-30-5. Think I might even enjoy it more that way tbh. Might get 1.5 pay from 12-4 too.
    Hurray.

What are you working as?

^ Sales assistant at HMV. Not ideal, but the pay is ok, it's experience you can put on a C.V. and I've got an interview with a journalist guy in the next few weeks too so things are looking good . Least it'll give me something to do (and spend) over christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    ^ Sales assistant at HMV. Not ideal, but the pay is ok, it's experience you can put on a C.V. and I've got an interview with a journalist guy in the next few weeks too so things are looking good . Least it'll give me something to do (and spend) over christmas.
    Ah, congratulations! Hopefully it'll break up the monotony (although possibly also your sleep patterns). I'm pretty sure I'm destined to spend this Christmas studying the Crusades and the Cold War.

Talking about sleep patterns, the way mine is going I'm not going to fall asleep until 7:30. In the morning. Perhaps drinking coffee in the evenings isn't doing me any favours.

Page 154 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 541041441501511521531541551561571581642042541154 ... LastLast