Page 157 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 571071471531541551561571581591601611672072571157 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #3901
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Crickee View Post
    he got to change the title of the rules thread, and his winning 'misc. interpretation' image is in the OP.
    Im pretty sure he wrote them and Sent them to profesco for him to post, though.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  2. #3902
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Anywhere, anytime baby ;)
    Posts
    373

    Default

    No. He didn't.

    Those are the same rules that have been up for years. There have been almost no changes since back in '06. The only real change is the macro rule and that's about it really. It's all I remember at least.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.


    Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

  3. #3903
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    unoriginal location avenue
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    Im pretty sure he wrote them and Sent them to profesco for him to post, though.
    i really don't think so.

    and no they were not Skullcandy, they were Wicked Metallics earbuds. they were only 20 bucks, i would've been even more pissed off if i had payed more.

  4. #3904
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    > Profesco posted the rules
    > Jay won the contest
    > His misc representation icon was thrown in the rules, and he got to change the name of the rules thread

    That is all.

  5. #3905
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    Im pretty sure he wrote them and Sent them to profesco for him to post, though.
    No, you are completely wrong.
    His gif was voted to represent Misc. as a whole. He didn't do anything besides that.

    You are making it glaringly obvious that you are austistic at this point.

  6. #3906
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Crickee View Post
    i really don't think so.

    and no they were not Skullcandy, they were Wicked Metallics earbuds. they were only 20 bucks, i would've been even more pissed off if i had payed more.
    I guess I didnt remember that.

    I cant remember much now.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  7. #3907
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Crickee View Post
    and no they were not Skullcandy, they were Wicked Metallics earbuds. they were only 20 bucks, i would've been even more pissed off if i had payed more.
    Mine were skullcandy and the same thing happened to me. I think it's a wiring problem.

  8. #3908
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    No, you are completely wrong.
    His gif was voted to represent Misc. as a whole. He didn't do anything besides that.

    You are making it glaringly obvious that you are austistic at this point.
    He can't see you post because he blocked you. Or maybe he can be he can see this quote. idunno

  9. #3909
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    He can't see you post because he blocked you. Or maybe he can be he can see this quote. idunno
    I can see the Quote. I can't see his Original post. and for that, I am grateful.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  10. #3910
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres.
    Posts
    842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    I can see the Quote. I can't see his Original post. and for that, I am grateful.
    You actually have the self control to not just open the post anyway?

  11. #3911
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    unoriginal location avenue
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxWithinAParadox View Post
    Mine were skullcandy and the same thing happened to me. I think it's a wiring problem.
    headphones just don't seem to like us. </3

  12. #3912
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Crickee View Post
    i bought some new headphones today and i was really excited about that. when i was listening to music, only one side ended up working. i was so mad, hopefully i can go return them tomorrow. :/

    beeteedubs jay didn't create the rules thread either lol
    Basically that. also is that a marisa sig

    I mean, why would Jay be the one who wrote the rules anyway? He didn't even mod this section when he was a mod, if I recall correctly!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    > Profesco posted the rules
    > Jay won the contest
    > His misc representation icon was thrown in the rules, and he got to change the name of the rules thread

    That is all.
    tl;dr

    e: I also go through headphones REALLY fast. I think it's because I listen to loud *** music, though. I use cheaper ones now more often.

  13. #3913
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    unoriginal location avenue
    Posts
    402

    Default

    you know it

  14. #3914
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    You actually have the self control to not just open the post anyway?
    haha. That was actually less annoying and would actually weird considering I would normally get pissed at post like this.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  15. #3915
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres.
    Posts
    842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    haha. That was actually less annoying and would actually weird considering I would normally get pissed at post like this.
    ...You would get pissed because I complimented your self control, and compared it to my near-non-existent self control?


    Kids these days...

  16. #3916
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Crickee View Post
    you know it
    No shock that I'd recognize her. /looks down

    Though I always was kind of... on the fence about her, though I liked playing her in the actual games. Not that I play those very much anymore, and I probably lack skillz mad enough to get past the second level anymore on any of them...

    Ah well.

  17. #3917
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    ...You would get pissed because I complimented your self control, and compared it to my near-non-existent self control?


    Kids these days...
    No, I would get pissed because you said that because of basically my anger issues on this forum.


    or Im just overexplaining things to myself.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  18. #3918
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    AZ CARDINAL NATION
    Posts
    774

    Default

    I can't use buds! I am prone to ear infections. So now i have giant headphones instead.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!



    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

  19. #3919
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,117

    Default

    I hate when my earphones when break in one ear, I rage so hard, I just break the other end because I get so pissed that I can only hear it in one ear.

  20. #3920
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    I hate when my earphones when break in one ear, I rage so hard, I just break the other end because I get so pissed that I can only hear it in one ear.
    My headphones always break down in one ear, too :|

    Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    I can't use buds! I am prone to ear infections. So now i have giant headphones instead.
    I love over-the-ear headphones and cannot stand earbuds. They just hurt so much to user. The over-the-ears are great, though. If nothing else, they tell people that you're trying REALLY hard not to hear a word they're saying.

  21. #3921
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    unoriginal location avenue
    Posts
    402

    Default

    are the bigger headphones more durable than earbuds? i'd gladly pay the extra amount if i knew one end wasn't going to crap out in 3 months.

  22. #3922
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,185

    Default

    Sometimes they are. They usually are for me, at least.

  23. #3923
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    AZ CARDINAL NATION
    Posts
    774

    Default

    I have a 7 dollar pair of over the ears that sound god and still work after 4 months
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!



    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

  24. #3924
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    i have sennheiser HD438 headphones 10/10 would recommend
    i don't like my sennheiser CX300II in ear buds as much though because they have an asymmetrical cord (why headphone manufacturers think this is a desirable "feature" i have no idea)
    life is
    a game

  25. #3925
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i don't like my sennheiser CX300II in ear buds as much though because they have an asymmetrical cord (why headphone manufacturers think this is a desirable "feature" i have no idea)
    The only reason why I can think it might is because it looks cool. Not to me, mind you, but to some people it surely must.

Page 157 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 571071471531541551561571581591601611672072571157 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •