Also, I'm going to be the next person to add a GIF to my sig... whenever I see something that's actually funny enough to do that.
EDIT: Done and done.
Last edited by Phoopes; 3rd May 2012 at 6:47 AM.
Twin: Hero of Gayland, Esq.
The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.
My face when this thread.
I consider myself a nerd but I draw the line at an erotically themed anime party.I guess the proportion of nerds at university is already disproportionately high, male or female, so there's bound to be enthusiasm for - um, extra-cultural niche storytelling that presides largely online..
In other news, I'll soon be off to engage in one of the greatest blessings given to anyone lucky enough to live in the Western World. I shall be going down to the polling station to act upon my right to the franchise. A good day.
Been obsessively playing Skyrim for the past...month. Played through it four times. Oh and by the way, if anyone gets it, never bother leveling your character in illusion. It ****ing sucks.
I don't think I'd ever be motivated enough to do it all again, took me long enough to get that bloody Dragon armor the first time :x
The companions quest line is fun, it doesn't take very long though. My favorite was the dark brotherhood questline. Plus when it's done the last quest infinitely repeats so you can get cash out the wazoo which is cool.
Once I got beast form, I just went gallivanting around Skyrim as a werewolf, and sort of... forgot to go back. I'm in dire need of cash after splashing out on Proudspire Manor and its upgrades, so I might try and finish the dark brotherhood next. Plus I'm sick of those assassins coming after me all of the time.
what if it was a gunWhat if it were pointed at your head?
Not that I claim to know anything about politics, and even less outside my home country. It's just sort of America's Thing lately, it seems. Information is becoming more available and we're becoming lazier about finding it.
Nah, I caught that -- I was just joking around.
As for putting said candidate's... unsavory qualities into words -- describe the candidate's platform and record, I guess?
1. During his eight years as Mayor, he undertook more visits to Havana than he did some London Boroughs.
2. These trips to Havana (a country with a shocking human rights record) and Venezuela (a virtual dictatorship) were paid for with Taxpayers money. These include shoes bought by the mayor for himself, and hundreds (possibly even thousands) of pounds spent on hosting Cuban and Venezuelan officials when they visited London.
3. He is a 9/11, 7/7 etc. apologist.
4. He once referred to a jewish journalist as a "concentration camp guard". The journalist told him he was Jewish and that he was offended. The response of the mayor? To repeat the insult. The journalist's crime? Asking him whether he had enjoyed his night at a party (funded for by the taxpayer) to celebrate the anniversary of the first MP coming out (yes, really).
5. In recent times, he has stated that Jews won't vote for him because they're rich. He has also been recorded as using the terms "Jews, zionists and israeli" in an interchangeably perjorative manner.
6. Invited the radical Islamic cleric Yusuf al-Qaradawi to Britain to give a speech. Al-Qaradawi is in favour of female genital mutilation, the stoning of homosexuals, and believes that suicide bombings in the context of the Israeli-Palestine conflict are justifiable.
7. Set up a deal with Venezuela in which we purchased their oil on the cheap and in return gave them advice on things such as recycling. In short, London was paying a low rate for a vital natural corporeal resource, and in return giving poverty stricken Venezuela nothing of actual value.
8. Has compared his political rival in this race to figures such as Hitler.
9. Has said that we should "hang a banker" every week as a response to their role in the world financial crisis.
Has told 85 seperate lies during this mayoral campaign alone.
The amazing thing? He might actually win.
Ken should win. Boris is annoying. This is from a 13 year old
Credit to Pika Pal Lyra