Page 823 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 723773813819820821822823824825826827833873923 ... LastLast
Results 20,551 to 20,575 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #20551
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,103

    Default



    That is all.

  2. #20552
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatenaCAMERON View Post
    Part of why I'm so awesome is because I drink beer.
    Oh,Prussia... XD
    ikr
    oh wait
    i have no idea what you are even talking about

  3. #20553
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    ikr
    oh wait
    i have no idea what you are even talking about


    One should not give these people reasons to post more Hetalia junk.

  4. #20554
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    dope boy
    Posts
    2,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    ikr
    oh wait
    i have no idea what you are even talking about
    Noooooo you have unleashed the monster

    what have you done
    maybe it's because we mod smart people and smart people tend to share a lot of the same characteristics.....

    your average spp user

  5. #20555
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,199

    Default

    So I am reading a book about the Boxer Rebellion. Lot's of interesting (and sometimes disturbing facts)

    Did you know that there was a sort of female counterpart to the boxers called the Red Lanterns. They were said to have magic powers and allegedly used their powers to fly to foreign cities and burn them down?

    *by allegedly I mean obviously not true in any way, because if they actually did that people would have noticed.
    Last edited by Zazie; 9th September 2012 at 5:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Honestly the OP's attention seeking has really gone into overdrive recently.
    Best Signature Ever!

  6. #20556
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,773

    Default

    You know, for everyone who's complaining, we haven't quite reached the bottom of the barrel yet. Yeah, there are aggravating posters in here, but at least it beats the HELL out of hearing about what Jolteon91 is spanking it to.

    That said:


    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Since it's general chat, let's talk!~
    Good idea.

    I propose we go back to using the term "epic" to describe only things that truly are epics, such as The Epic of Gilgamesh and that Faith No More song.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue
    The usual links

  7. #20557
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dead because of Andrew Hussie.
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    So I am reading a book about the Boxer Rebellion. Lot's of interesting (and sometimes disturbing facts)

    Did you know that there was a sort of female counterpart to the boxers called the Red Lanterns. They were said to have magic powers and allegedly used their powers to fly to foreign cities and burn them down?

    *by allegedly I mean obviously not true in any way, because if they actually did that people would have noticed.
    Wow, I was never aware of that. I remember learning about the Boxer Rebellion in my World History class, but the textbook never mentioned anything about the Red Lanterns. I want that book!

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    You know, for everyone who's complaining, we haven't quite reached the bottom of the barrel yet. Yeah, there are aggravating posters in here, but at least it beats the HELL out of hearing about what Jolteon91 is spanking it to.
    Isn't he a lolicon or something like that? O.O
    Last edited by Kurloz Makara; 9th September 2012 at 5:27 PM.

    I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

    So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

  8. #20558
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playful Nightmare View Post
    Wow, I was never aware of that. I remember learning about the Boxer Rebellion in my World History class, but the textbook never mentioned anything about the Red Lanterns. I want that book!
    Same here. History classes are never long enough for you to actually learn in depth about any particular subject. In all, though, if they tried to cover everything, the instructor would spend the whole class just name dropping. What would be the point? What good are the names without meanings attached?

    Isn't he a lolicon or something like that? O.O
    Yes, which makes it twice as bad.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue
    The usual links

  9. #20559
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dead because of Andrew Hussie.
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Same here. History classes are never long enough for you to actually learn in depth about any particular subject. In all, though, if they tried to cover everything, the instructor would spend the whole class just name dropping. What would be the point? What good are the names without meanings attached?
    That is true. Looks like I'm gonna try to find some history books at the library soon.

    Yes, which makes it twice as bad.
    YUCK. XP Good thing I grew out of my shotacon phase.

    I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

    So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

  10. #20560
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADORRRR
    Posts
    3,948

    Default

    Has the link spamfest ended?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

  11. #20561
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    So I am reading a book about the Boxer Rebellion. Lot's of interesting (and sometimes disturbing facts)

    Did you know that there was a sort of female counterpart to the boxers called the Red Lanterns. They were said to have magic powers and allegedly used their powers to fly to foreign cities and burn them down?

    *by allegedly I mean obviously not true in any way, because if they actually did that people would have noticed.
    Did they wear red power rings?
    Zelphon IRL:

  12. #20562
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Has the link spamfest ended?
    Don't jinx it.

    Seriously, if they come back, I'm blaming you.

  13. #20563
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADORRRR
    Posts
    3,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Don't jinx it.

    Seriously, if they come back, I'm blaming you.
    Dammit

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    I
    CAME
    BACK
    haha
    There's no link, am I off the hook?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

  14. #20564
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,577

    Default

    Could somebody summarise the past few pages of **** so I don't have to read them

    Thanks
    [img]http://i37.*******.com/kaqkj7.jpg[/img]
    Nostalgic banner made by Team Brushfire (probably not even an active member anymore)
    Last.fm

  15. #20565
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Could somebody summarise the past few pages of **** so I don't have to read them

    Thanks
    Serebiiforums.com users.

  16. #20566
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADORRRR
    Posts
    3,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Could somebody summarise the past few pages of **** so I don't have to read them

    Thanks
    Two word posts and waaaaay too many links

    Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

  17. #20567

    Default

    I'll make sure to add the last few pages of this thread to my ever-increasing list of reasons to quit SPPf.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 9th September 2012 at 9:30 PM.

  18. #20568
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADORRRR
    Posts
    3,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I'll make sure to add the last few pages of this thread to my ever-increasing list of reasons to quit SPPf.
    I'm still here though so you can stay

    Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

  19. #20569

    Default

    Well, this is what I liked. A Chat Thread about anything we want to say.


  20. #20570
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    Well, this is what I liked. A Chat Thread about anything we want to say.
    Yes I'm pretty sure we all know what the term "generic post" means without an example okay
    [img]http://i37.*******.com/kaqkj7.jpg[/img]
    Nostalgic banner made by Team Brushfire (probably not even an active member anymore)
    Last.fm

  21. #20571
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADORRRR
    Posts
    3,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rezzo View Post
    yes i'm pretty sure we all know what the term "generic post" means without an example okay
    zzzzzzzzzinger

    Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

  22. #20572
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    into that good night
    Posts
    10,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    the last 3 pages of this thread need to be wiped clean off the face of the planet
    Done. One hundred and thirteen posts, between all of which not a single substantial expression of meaning was to be found, deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    Well, this is what I liked. A Chat Thread about anything we want to say.
    As implied by the above, not exactly. You can chat about anything (appropriate) you like in this thread, but you have to actually be chatting about something. There is still such a thing as spam in this thread, and "stupid youtube video" and "LOL anime~ XD *w*" are examples of it.



    To wit, @ Team Rocket Grunt, mariobrosvswariobros, and ileikmudkipz: Don't come in here and spam it up again.
    3DS Code: 2723 9573 9029

  23. #20573
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADORRRR
    Posts
    3,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Done. One hundred and thirteen posts, between all of which not a single substantial expression of meaning was to be found, deleted.
    Profesco saves the day again =D

    Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

  24. #20574
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Well. I'm stumped as to what tl say now.


    Uh, anyone heard of Sam and Max: Freelance Police?

  25. #20575
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatguy View Post
    Well. I'm stumped as to what tl say now.


    Uh, anyone heard of Sam and Max: Freelance Police?
    Yes. It's a really good series, but sadly I've yet to actually read any of the comics.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue
    The usual links

Page 823 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 723773813819820821822823824825826827833873923 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •