Page 829 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 729779819825826827828829830831832833839879929 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,725 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

You all replying to people on Poke forum. Oh the humanity!!

You sillies know nothing good comes out of that.

man guys im so pathetic huh

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    The excuse for all complaints here; it's a Pokémon forum.
    why so serious
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    We're sorry too :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    why so serious
    Because the staff and infraction system are intended to be taken seriously?

Yup.

The excuse for all complaints here; it's a Pokémon forum.
    The pokemon part is irrelevant honestly. Forums really aren't that big of a deal in general. You sign in you talk about stuff, there usually isn't anything important going on. (and definitely nothing really significant in sppf)

And if you don't like the community or the way it's run go post in a different forum. There are tones of options out there, especially if you don't particularly care to talk about pokemon.

No it doesn't automatically mean all criticisms are invalid, but in the grand scheme of things it really isn't that big of a deal.*

*before someone tries to make a point out of it, yes I have taken things a little too seriously in the past. That doesn't change the validity of what I have just said, and I am certainly trying to follow my own advice right now.
    Last edited by Zazie; 12th September 2012 at 6:43 PM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

so much mad in this thread

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    The pokemon part is irrelevant honestly. Forums really aren't that big of a deal in general. You sign in you talk about stuff, there usually isn't anything important going on. (and definitely nothing really significant in sppf)

And if you don't like the community or the way it's run go post in a different forum. There are tones of options out there, especially if you don't particularly care to talk about pokemon.

No it doesn't automatically mean all criticisms are invalid, but in the grand scheme of things it really isn't that big of a deal.*

*before someone tries to make a point out of it, yes I have taken things a little too seriously in the past. That doesn't change the validity of what I have just said, and I am certainly trying to follow my own advice right now.
    I still don't see how that excuses the problems that occur here.

And not one fuck will be given. There's just no point in listening to users, right?

So how about them Pop-tarts?

I still don't see how that excuses the problems that occur here.

And not one fuck will be given. There's just no point in listening to users, right?
    I'm saying this out of experience. Complaining isn't going to work, trust me lol. You're only going to get looked down upon as a lonely individual. Especially with the mod I think you're dealing with. ;D

But yum poptarts. I can't decide what my favorite is. D:
    Last edited by Mandi.; 12th September 2012 at 7:33 PM.

I'm not big on Pop-Tarts, except maybe the brown-sugar-cinnamon ones. Even those, it's because the frosting and filling overpower the cardboard flavor of the "pastry."
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Because the staff and infraction system are intended to be taken seriously?
    lmao why do you care so much

anyways back onto the topic of INTERESTING THINGS - moonrise kingdom is a great film you should all check out if you like things that don't suck

i like things that dont suck. which means i dont like u ))

if my personal experience is anything to go by you are a master at sucking

too bad you have no personal experience at it

man the staff on a pokemon forum really rustle your jimmies don't they
    Ignorance and hypocrisy in general shouldn't be tolerated. Though I've seen posts of yours complaining about mods, so this criticism/attempt at humour is going to fall on my deaf ears I'm afraid.

Self explanatory.

Again, there it is. Never acknowledge etc. If I suggest that people giving rational criticisms is an example of them being "mad" or "taking it too seriously" then I win the argument. Just such a weaselly attempt to avoid the issue.

So, let's try once more. Why is it too much of me to expect an answer to a question which you refused to answer a month ago, or expect you to acknowledge (as several other mods have) that you gave me a ten point infraction and implied I was homophobic simply because you misread/ couldn't understand my opinion?

Fantastic contribution. Thanks a lot.

i right u wrong me win

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    difference between you and i is that i can deal with not being on a pokemon forum for a few weeks out of my life.

when i got banned it was for advertising and i knew it. i wasn't actually trying to get any punishment rescinded because i have too much going on in the real world to really care. i probably will end up being banned again sometime in the future for something but i'm not going to get all serious about it because who cares.

the fact is you're still quoting ellie and making edgy, passive aggressive retorts while at the same time begging to have your "case" looked at by her or someone else who's probably friends with her. continue on with that though; i'm sure everyone else in the thread cares and i'm sure the staff will do something about it despite your threadshitting for a page and a half which includes whining to and being insulting of them. also try that out in the real world; i'm sure it'll be the key to your successes in life.

or perhaps move on because frankly everyone is sick of it and wants to talk about something else as this thread is not titled "General Snorunt conservationist Discussion"

difference between you and i is that i can deal with not being on a pokemon forum for a few weeks out of my life.
    Wow, ladies and gents. What an original start. I can tell the arguments from now on are going to be right up to scratch because you've started with an ad hominem. An irrelevant and incorrect ad hominem at that.

when i got banned it was for advertising and i knew it. i wasn't actually trying to get any punishment rescinded because i have too much going on in the real world to really care. i probably will end up being banned again sometime in the future for something but i'm not going to get all serious about it because who cares.
    The point still remains that you publicly questioned and highlighted your infractions (something I didn't do until I was tired of waiting).

You have absolutely no idea how serious I am or am not about this. It's such a cop-out argument.

the fact is you're still quoting ellie and making edgy, passive aggressive retorts while at the same time begging to have your "case" looked at by her or someone else who's probably friends with her.
    I want to know why she thinks it's ok to imply I'm homophobic (and of course my original question, which is what the staff contact forum is for if not for contacting relevant staff).

continue on with that though; i'm sure everyone else in the thread cares and i'm sure the staff will do something about it despite your threadshitting for a page and a half which includes whining to and being insulting of them.
    I've made a few posts over a number of pages. It's hardly a flood, and as I have probably pointed out before, it's tied into a wider point.

also try that out in the real world; i'm sure it'll be the key to your successes in life.
    Questioning people when they're wrong has always worked ok for me thanks.

or perhaps move on because frankly everyone is sick of it and wants to talk about something else
    Fair point though.

Jesus. Get a room, you two.

But since we seem to all be so eager to have another topic of conversation: What's the worst movie you've ever seen, game you've ever played, band/song/album you've ever heard, etc. -- basically, the worst piece of media you've ever consumed?

The usual links

the fact is you're still quoting ellie and making edgy, passive aggressive retorts while at the same time begging to have your "case" looked at by her or someone else who's probably friends with her. continue on with that though; i'm sure everyone else in the thread cares and i'm sure the staff will do something about it despite your threadshitting for a page and a half which includes whining to and being insulting of them. also try that out in the real world; i'm sure it'll be the key to your successes in life.

or perhaps move on because frankly everyone is sick of it and wants to talk about something else as this thread is not titled "General Snorunt conservationist Discussion"
    I don't understand this. Why aren't we allowed to complain about faults on this forum again?

when i got banned it was for advertising and i knew it.
    Yet the the title of the Misc. guidelines thread still advertises the game.

Just lol. Do you not have an issue with that?

i right u wrong me win
    Exceptional self-expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So how about them Pop-tarts?
    They're okay. Like all sugary breakfast foods, they taste fine when you first have them, but when I start to eat them regularly I start to notice they don't taste that good. I find they are best to eat on rare occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Jesus. Get a room, you two.

But since we seem to all be so eager to have another topic of conversation: What's the worst movie you've ever seen, game you've ever played, band/song/album you've ever heard, etc. -- basically, the worst piece of media you've ever consumed?
    I don't really know, I tend to remember and focus on the good more than the bad.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    I don't really know, I tend to remember and focus on the good more than the bad.
    I figure most people do. It'll just be interesting to see the results, though. Or everyone will mentioned Uwe Boll, whether they've seen one of his films or not.

(I haven't, but what I know of his public behavior is amazingly unprofessional and... really doesn't encourage me to see his movies.)

The usual links

Can we talk about moonrise kingdom now? I loved it so much!
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

I don't understand this. Why aren't we allowed to complain about faults on this forum again?

Yet the the title of the Misc. guidelines thread still advertises the game.

Just lol. Do you not have an issue with that?
    it never even occurred to me? lol

anyways, yeah, I really dig that French song by Francoise Hardy eh kochoupink

Page 829 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 729779819825826827828829830831832833839879929 ... LastLast