Page 872 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 772822862868869870871872873874875876882922972 ... LastLast
Results 21,776 to 21,800 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

I was bullied once.

Then I did what the people do in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPDdxwRV-0g

^What's up with the fairy cat?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

yeeeah just realized there were no boobs in his sig... man :[
    岩根雅明=♡

I know, it's so disappointing, now there's only 999,999 places to find jiggling anime tits on the Internet for a week.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

that was meant as a sarcastic response to the quot in his sig lol
    岩根雅明=♡

You know, it's pretty weird seeing Autismic and to a lesser extent Gothitelle K being harsh on the girl when they have both been pushed around quite a bit on these forums.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    You know, it's pretty weird seeing Autismic and to a lesser extent Gothitelle K being harsh on the girl when they have both been pushed around quite a bit on these forums.
    I mean, one of them is so attention-seeking that he changed his name to "h8on-me" and the other is so attention-seeking that for awhile she called herself a "Men's Rights Activist." So.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    I disagree. People who get pushed around push back eventually. Maybe it's weird that said pushing was so incorrectly directed, I guess.

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    I mean, one of them is so attention-seeking that he changed his name to "h8on-me" and the other is so attention-seeking that for awhile she called herself a "Men's Rights Activist." So.
    I'm not into the MRA thing anymore but it's not alright to stick up for people I care about without being called an attention seeking *****?

Did I ever say anything that offended you?
    Last edited by はるひ; 17th October 2012 at 4:00 AM.
    岩根雅明=♡

I know I can't say this without bias, but kochou is on fucking fire tonight, what with the blunt correctness.

+1; better than the Presidential Debate

SPEAKING OF WHICH --

Someone I don't know made this comment on Facebook. I love how succinct and accurate a summary it is of Romney's answer to this question. Like, almost a transcription of what he said:

"When my administration was looking to fill some positions, I said, "All of these are male applicants! Where are the women?!... So we went out and found some women!"
    Awesome.
    Last edited by Cipher; 17th October 2012 at 5:39 AM.

I don't care about either Autismic or Goth K because they are awful people not worth my time

so anyway hows the weather guys

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!

I don't care either. I mean, I got friends who actually know me. Why let myself be defined by people who don't? That said, contrary to opinion, I'm not an awful person. But my side never really gets heard to good day. :]
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    so anyway hows the weather guys
    It's dark. I can't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    ctfu
    it's non effective!
    岩根雅明=♡

I was expecting more fistfights, spankings, calling of time, or general audacity, but.

The usual links

i thought the president was pissed in the first debate considering he was looking down the whole time.
    岩根雅明=♡

Political debates on Facebook is fun.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

i don't think i'm interested in politics, if there's no libertarian to vote for. in whom I'm still voting for.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Yeah, listening to it again, it sounds a lot more like A Sphere in the Heart of Silence than I remembered. I need to start deciphering some of the lyrics, though, because even though I still think it's thematically similar to To Record Only Water, but I could be, like, WAY wrong. Of course, I usually interpret themes too broadly, so maybe what I think of music doesn't really mean anything at all. Walls and Doors is freaking awesome, though; I'd better pick that up somewhere ASAP. And I don't know that you can really say that John Frusciante has any weaknesses, because he never seems to be going for anything beyond expressing himself, so it's hard to say, "Oh, well, he should've done that better," or something (unless you want to count his limited broad appeal as a weakness, but if people don't like it, they can just go straight to hell).

Oh, and I also got Ghost Trick and finished it over the weekend. You were right, it was a fantastic game (though I still prefer 999; I think it's my favorite game of all-time at this point). Do you (or anyone else who reads this) have any other brilliant game suggestions?
    Heh you mention lyrics, I remember in one of his interviews after he was asked about how he came up with them he said something like "I think of my lyrics as a game" and that made some fans angry and he had to explain that he didn't mean that he doesn't take lyrics seriously, but he likes to play with words and stuff... like, you know how in Time Tonight from Curtains it says "Growing up, we become what we are...."? In the official lyrics sheet it says "Going Up" and there seems to be many things like these, like take the lyrics of Central, or some other songs where the words seem to not make any sense then you think hard about it and they start making sense then you realize you're thinkning too hard about them! I also very strongly agree that people that don't like his music can go to hell, obviously.

Wow that was fast. Glad you liked it. Well, if we want to stick to the DS (I don't know what other platforms you play on, I know many good PC games, for example), there are some I know.

First and foremost I have to ask you a question: Have you played the Ace Attorney series? If the the answer is negative then stop whatever you're doing in your life and get Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - the first game of the series - and play it. It's a courtroom based visual novel/adventure game that is amazing and one of my favourites ever. If you like the first then you're in for a treat, as there are quite many in the series (4 main games and 2 spin-offs, plus an upcoming 5th main and the highly anticipated Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton).

Speaking of Layton, his games are also quite good. They're visual novels riddled with puzzles, and the stories are good also. Not as good as Phoenix Wright, but still quite good.

There is a DS version of the awesome 90's adventure games Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars, I haven't played it, but the reviews say it's a good remake and the original game is an adventure game classic.

As for non-amazing games, I am right now playing this game called Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and it's okay. I'm not that far through so I haven't formed my opinion yet, but it looks like it's worth playing.

I'm sure I am forgetting something, but right now these are the DS adventure games I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    i don't think i'm interested in politics, if there's no libertarian to vote for. in whom I'm still voting for.
    ehh I'm more intrested in economics than politics. Hoping to go school for that field.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    for awhile
    Gasp!

Because I'm so melodramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Political debates on Facebook is fun.
    You act like you've never seen that before.
    Here's the beautiful song version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    This is the most beautiful song ever. Cereal.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    lmao this song is win lol
    岩根雅明=♡

Page 872 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 772822862868869870871872873874875876882922972 ... LastLast