Page 878 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 778828868874875876877878879880881882888928978 ... LastLast
Results 21,926 to 21,950 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

From arguments to tacos to abortion to man-crushes.

Hi Serebii.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

Quote Originally Posted by britishlanguage View Post
    From arguments to tacos to abortion to man-crushes.
    culture of narcissism

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    No I do not. I don't like Mexican food most of the time. I'm just weird like that.
    Mexican food is delicious.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

you know what else is delicious

chinese food

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

only if you buy it at the street corner store

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    you know what else is delicious

chinese food
    I don't go to my favorite chinese restaurant anymore because there's this new guy who always gets my order mixed up, and I think he's judging me.

just me like me and dont give a **** and go anyway

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Nice! Still, you could've taken the easy way out and still stuck it to your teacher if you'd crapped on her windshield or Molotov-cocktailed her house or something.

Actually, I never took chemistry in high school, which turned out to be a pretty significant mistake when I got to college. They bent the rules to let me into general chemistry immediately because of my ACT score, but the most sophisticated knowledge of chemistry I had was learning how atomic numbers were assigned in 5th grade.
    To be honest, I probably would have just taken the easty way out, but when someone tells me I can't do something, even if I know I can't, I still feel that I should prove them wrong. It's a nasty feeling to live with. Still, I skated through each quarter of it with a C average, so it wasn't too bad. I'm just awful at science.

just me like me and dont give a **** and go anyway
    okay, I'll me like me.

omg shut up u ***

That's not very adminlike behavior.

:[

i want ellie to spank me

oh baby you want it rough

Who doesn't? lol
    THE
    END...?

Umm, ew.

:u

hahahahahahhahahhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonvampire View Post
    i want ellie to spank me
    Quote Originally Posted by Krake View Post
    Who doesn't? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Umm, ew.

:u
    I think someone just broke the internet.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

OH HEY GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON H-

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie
    Last edited by Cipher; 21st October 2012 at 6:44 AM.

o hi cipher

o hi cipher
    i did not hit her i did nawwwt

oh hi ellie

Actually, I do recall reading him saying that about his lyrics, using "Regret" as an example, because he thought that it was just a totally backwards notion that a person could regret the events that made them who they are. But I still think his lyrics are keys into his songs, even if you can't take them at face value. The song is still about regret, either way, it's just that if you understand who he is as a person, you can tease apart the words and figure out what he's saying. And so the exact words aren't that important, like whether it's 'growing/going up' (another example I can think of offhand is "Look On", where the lyrics say, 'I didn't care a lot', but it sounds like he says, 'I didn't care a thought'), because it's the same idea - in my opinion, it's the idea of improving and refining yourself, whether it's as you grow up or by ascending into some higher spiritual plane (as in 'going up'). But I totally agree with you, that it's easy to take his lyrics too literally and read all sorts of stuff into it that just isn't there (I peruse this website called songmeanings.net or something occasionally, and some people think his songs are about the most ridiculous **** because they won't let go of one off-line. So yeah, it's a delicate balance, but that's why I love it. And I wonder if this public discussion of ours has led to anybody looking into him yet?
    Yeah I feel the same about the lyrics. I used to read people's ideas and interpretations off songmeanings as well, then it stopped being entertaining. I hope it has. From what I know about the general sppfers music taste though, I doubt this kind of thing interests them.

I think DS is my favorite platform right now, but I have a 3DS, PS3, Xbox360, and Wii, so basically everything not PSP/Vita is possible. PC depends on how intensive it is, but there's not much leeway - I'm using a $300 laptop I got a couple of months ago (actually, I've been playing Ever17, which is fantastic, but, uh, it's not really a game at all).

I actually have not played Ace Attorney yet. It's a long story, but I was thrown out of Walmart when I was going to pick it up a few years back, so I'll definitely look into that first. It's going to have to come after Virtue's Last Reward though, omg 3 more days aaaaaaaaaaa.

I have played one Layton game, the Curious Village, I believe. I did enjoy it, but unless the other games have more to them, I find it hard to be willing to pay more than $10-15 for one, because it was short, and had the sort of puzzles you can find elsewhere. Broken Sword sounds great, though, so I'll definitely get that at some point soon, maybe with Ace Attorney off of Amazon.

And you should let me know how Hotel Dusk turns out. I've had my eye on that as well, but the fact that the sequel was never localized in America and I'd have to import it if I wanted to play it makes me wary.
    Yeah then get onto Ace Attorney as it is definitely the best of the bunch. What's Virtue's Reward? Layton games are fine, the third being the really good one. The first and second are okay, but the third has a really good story. So maybe if you ever decide to check one of the games again skip the 2nd and play the third I reckon.

I'm struggling to keep myself interested in Hotel Dusk. I usually only play my handheld right before sleep and I find I fall asleep before I can make any progress in it. I am still gonna try to finish it though, as I've heard it's decent.

druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk post spfff

EDIT: Also, my neighbors are running power tools at 4 a.m. wtf?
    Last edited by bel9; 21st October 2012 at 10:00 AM.
    Beware children and heed Uncle Lutz, lest these devious feminists obliterate you:

Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    There are a few feminists out there with such a extreme view in terms of wiping out men that it matches the Nazi's movement of seeing a lower class and or being utterly genocidal.

we should have a drunk posting only thread

if we deem that you are not intoxicated you are permab&

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonvampire View Post
    we should have a drunk posting only thread

if we deem that you are not intoxicated you are permab&
    ^ this is an awesome idea. But how can we tell if they are drunk?
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by bel9 View Post
    druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk post spfff

EDIT: Also, my neighbors are running power tools at 4 a.m. wtf?
    It's fine, my neighbours regularly play Slippery When Wet pretty loud at 4am, oh and they sing along to it (well only Livin on a Prayer and that other song that everyone knows because they don't really know the rest of the album do they)
    I also have neighbours who invite their friends over to watch the WWE live (which is a bad thing if you're living in GMT and live in an apartment) at 4am, quite loud too
    These are both seperate neighbours who live above me and next door to each other, and often fight and get physically aggressive, and in turn make more noise more regularly in attempt to piss off each other, but instead, piss off the entire neighbourhood.

's not that bad.
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

Page 878 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 778828868874875876877878879880881882888928978 ... LastLast