Page 896 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 796846886892893894895896897898899900906946996 ... LastLast
Results 22,376 to 22,400 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Cool story bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

The reference is it lost by perchance on the mind of the wasted youth of Britania Americana? Or are you a Russian Japanese Canadan? I don't get Canada where does the I come from in Canadian? Can Canadia answer this please?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    Last night a DJ saved my life from a broken heart. True story.
    10/10 would read again

The sequel will contain a Ginger Chineseman falling in love with a Japanese walrus. It'd be called, Bonya & The kaleidoscopic marshmalllows.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Step away from the bong. Step awaaaaay... Good...

(No, I imagine you don't, but consider just how ridiculous you sound.)
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Hey guys, I have thought of something to discuss wohoo:

Is anyone about to be affected by the hurricane off the east coast of America?
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post

Yes, but so far all we have experienced are light winds and light rain. Luckily, school is still cancelled tomorrow.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post

Yeah. I'm expecting it to have similar effects that Irene had last year on my area which was nothing much.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I am in the Middle of Long Island so I might not be able to get on here. But it won't be as big as they say it will.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

hahahaha hurricane sandy is gonna getcha goood

no really i hope you guys have fun
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    One time while visiting Cruxis, eBay_Huckster, and Deku_Link, I ended up meeting with my uncle "for a beer" before I caught the bus back to my city. I hadn't eaten anything that day (turns out cold poutine with cold pork on it is fucking nasty and will ruin any appetite you might have had for the day) so I was running on an empty stomach. Then I also realized I overshot my journey to the bar near the bus station by like an hour and ended up having about seven more beers than I had originally planned. It was a wonder I managed to get on the bus; all I remember was getting a hot dog and waiting in line at the station, then magically being in the shower back at home (still inebriated).
    This is actually a good drunk story. Which begs the question of why people always want to tell you these long-winded stories about some ridiculously mundane hookup they had or waking up in a frathouse, when there're actual stories to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    I bought the original flavor and ate one dry. It tasted like cardboard with some sugar on it.

Yeah, all the cool kids who drugs do it. You should come to New York and see yourself.
    Sorry, that's my bad. If I'd realized that you have an aberrant sense of taste, I would not have suggested you to go out and waste $4. v_v

And flying out to New York and dropping a bunch of acid on the subway sounds like a great idea. I'm going to go withdraw a bunch of cash and do that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I received an email a minute ago entitled "Urgent (as of 4pm)" -- it's 5:40 here. Bonus points for it being from a political party.
    Aw, lucky. I never get invited to political parties.

P.S.- Isn't it, like, really weird to get a hurricane at the end of October, or am I imagining things?

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Which begs the question of why people always want to tell you these long-winded stories about some ridiculously mundane hookup they had or waking up in a frathouse, when there're actual stories to be had.
    Indeed. Maybe some people just like being drunk. But really, there need to be more stories that are really interesting. I don't really want to know about how someone passed out at the reptile house at Brookfield Zoo, unless they then woke up a few hours later strapped to a St. Andrew's Cross being questioned by the Mafia.

Sorry, that's my bad. If I'd realized that you have an aberrant sense of taste, I would not have suggested you to go out and waste $4. v_v
    I'd like Mini-wheats and variants more if I didn't invariably take a bite of them and immediately have a few of the shreds go down without my having a chance to chew at least once with every bowl.

P.S.- Isn't it, like, really weird to get a hurricane at the end of October, or am I imagining things?
    Pretty sure, yes, and especially one so big.

The usual links

Hey guys guys GUYS classes are cancelled for tomorrow!! The weather isn't even bad right now, it's only drizzling. Since my weekend is extended now I'm gonna travel up to Canada and hang out with my mothafuckas korusan and deku_link (pretend like i know them, sppf misc status PLUS) and also with cenobitic if I knew where he lived.

I'd like Mini-wheats and variants more if I didn't invariably take a bite of them and immediately have a few of the shreds go down without my having a chance to chew at least once with every bowl.
    If they weren't recalled, I would enjoy them a lot more...

Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    Unfortunately because I was quite lazy today I ended up not making you a banner. I'll do it tomorrow cause no school and all. cx

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Unfortunately because I was quite lazy today I ended up not making you a banner. I'll do it tomorrow cause no school and all. cx
    Meh...
    Whatever you say.

Hey guys guys GUYS classes are cancelled for tomorrow!! The weather isn't even bad right now, it's only drizzling. Since my weekend is extended now I'm gonna travel up to Canada and hang out with my mothafuckas korusan and deku_link (pretend like i know them, sppf misc status PLUS) and also with cenobitic if I knew where he lived.
    Did you just take some bath salts or something?

Please do not come to Canada and eat my face or something you bath salt addicted fiend.
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Laying it on a little thick, aren't you?

The usual links

I hope I never have to encounter you in real life (PLUS).
    lol.

Did you just take some bath salts or something?

Please do not come to Canada and eat my face or something you bath salt addicted fiend.
    I thought they tested you for that stuff at the border.

The usual links

atari is the biggest creeper

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Indeed. Maybe some people just like being drunk. But really, there need to be more stories that are really interesting. I don't really want to know about how someone passed out at the reptile house at Brookfield Zoo, unless they then woke up a few hours later strapped to a St. Andrew's Cross being questioned by the Mafia.
    Wait, passing out in a reptile house isn't a good story? It's better than when people are like, "I didn't know where I woke up this morning! But then it turned out to be my friend's friend's house I drove to last night. Isn't that wild?" at any rate.

Well, life is about taking risks.

Honest question: what are you on? My money is on you recently smoking weed for the first time and just acting like a jackass because you think that's what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by TouyaBlack View Post
    When was this? I've bought at least two boxes in the past week or two.

The best thing about the Hurricane? I'm a Brummie so I never suffer any natural disasters, like really, come to Birmingham, there's no sun, there's no heat, there's no natural disasters but there is non-stop rain and everybodies a foreigner. Hell we invented Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Wait, passing out in a reptile house isn't a good story? It's better than when people are like, "I didn't know where I woke up this morning! But then it turned out to be my friend's friend's house I drove to last night. Isn't that wild?" at any rate.
    My experience has been that a large proportion of drunk stories billed as real nail-biters seem to follow the pattern of "One night I drank so much I passed out and can't remember a single thing before waking up here or there. It must have been an awesome night." And that has always struck me as more of a non-story than any kind of good or bad story. I wonder what kind of subconscious nihilism someone must suffer from if the idea of an awesome and valued experience in life is one that does not actually remain in the conscious. The apparent goal is to wholly remove oneself from the experience of life; essentially, to experience the nonexperience that is death.

There are too many things I want to know and to do waste time not being conscious of life. I've only got the one, after all.

(That is the closest thing to "yolo" you'll ever get from me, incidentally.)

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Profesco you sound pretty high horsey right now brah
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Page 896 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 796846886892893894895896897898899900906946996 ... LastLast