Page 902 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8028528928988999009019029039049059069129521002 ... LastLast
Results 22,526 to 22,550 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    The general population of America screams in fear and agony when even the slightest murmur of the words "tax" and "raise" (or variant of) are placed in the same sentence together.
    That is true. It's a wonder someone hasn't tried to abolish taxes entirely lately.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    That is true. It's a wonder someone hasn't tried to abolish taxes entirely lately.
    There has. I can't think of who but I there there was someone who wanted taxes gone. As for taxes, fair tax is the way to go.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    There has. I can't think of who but I there there was someone who wanted taxes gone. As for taxes, fair tax is the way to go.
    That's the problem. No one can agree on where that is, fair taxes.

At the very least, it should include a provision to the effect of "If you try to dodge taxes, the IRS gets to hurt you on a pecuniary level."

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    That's the problem. No one can agree on where that is, fair taxes.
    I meant the actual legislation called Fair Tax. Where's state and income taxes are abolished. I think also everyone pays the same amount as well, or maybe that's a flat tax.
    岩根雅明=♡

I meant the actual legislation called Fair Tax. Where's state and income taxes are abolished. I think also everyone pays the same amount as well, or maybe that's a flat tax.
    This is why capitalization is important.

edit; So I know Colorado is currently the target of a ton of campaign ads, but why is it that suddenly half of them are in Spanish?
    Last edited by Zibdas; 2nd November 2012 at 7:46 PM.

^Because everybody in America's a Mexican? (I've never been to America, so don't quote me on that.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

So this happened in my OB class this morning. I texted this picture to my best friend and she told me I was sick for finding it so hilarious. XD

Have you ever left the South? Honest question. I agree that the south is pretty cool, but not the best by a long shot.
    I actually have yes
    Not that I don't like the northern regions of our grand country, I prefer the south because of wide open spaces. I prefer the country as opposed to the city

A flat tax is when everyone pay the same percentage of their income. (It is not everyone pays the same amount dollar for dollar, because that isn't a good idea)

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Am I the only one with no Friday night plans

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Watch MLG live for free on their website. They have SC2, Halo 4 and other games going on in less than 15 minutes. You'll get ads and its standard definition but its better than doing nothing.

So me and two friends were arrested and fined $500 for playing around in the hurricane. Good to see my tax dollars being used to catch the bad guys.

^Wait, were you just playing or what? Because if you were just playing and get unfairly fined, then Iunno complain, feed them to the hurricane or something.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Am I the only one with no Friday night plans
    Your the only one. Even I have friday night plans, and I never do anything outside of serebii.

I'm helping out at my church.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So me and two friends were arrested and fined $500 for playing around in the hurricane. Good to see my tax dollars being used to catch the bad guys.
    So you were aware you were doing something dangerous and you wasted the police's time yet you`re going to complain about getting a fine that`s totally reasonable?

lmao ok then.

Star-Lord

I didn't realized I wasn't able to play in heavy rain and medium winds on my front lawn.

Well now you know Glad you learned your lesson.

Star-Lord

OMG JB IS ALIVE

And no offense, but that was a pretty dumb thing to be outside in the damn hurricane. You could've died! D:

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

If you keep playing in the rain, the Origami Killer might get you.

(shut up nick nobody's ever played that game)

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Playful Nightmare View Post
    OMG JB IS ALIVE

And no offense, but that was a pretty dumb thing to be outside in the damn hurricane. You could've died! D:
    My area wasn't even really affected. Worst thing that happened was a billboard fell in a town like 10 miles away. It was like a thunderstorm without the thunder or storm.

I didn't realized I wasn't able to play in heavy rain and medium winds on my front lawn.
    That seems a little unfair, then. Are you sure that's all there is to the story? I can't help but think there must have been some official reason you shouldn't have been on your front lawn during the hurricane. Otherwise you might have grounds for complaint.

By the way, the out-of-doors can indeed be a very invigorating place to be on days with dangerously high wind speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    So this happened in my OB class this morning. I texted this picture to my best friend and she told me I was sick for finding it so hilarious. XD
    Is that lady delivering a volley ball?

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    That seems a little unfair, then. Are you sure that's all there is to the story? I can't help but think there must have been some official reason you shouldn't have been on your front lawn during the hurricane. Otherwise you might have grounds for complaint.
    Not that I know of. I know the tri-state area put out a warning fining people who got stuck on the highway or the like during the storm. My neighbors probably called the cops. Either way, I'm taking it court.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    If you keep playing in the rain, the Origami Killer might get you.

(shut up nick nobody's ever played that game)
    Dohoho. "Heavy rain" indeed.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Of course you can't play Heavy Rain, it's a movie.

I helped my dad's co-worker move into his new house this evening, and he took us out to some bar-b-que/fried chicken house. It was pretty good, but they gave me the most horrified look when I said I'm not fond of bbq. Apparently this is heresy in Texas.

Page 902 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8028528928988999009019029039049059069129521002 ... LastLast