Page 937 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8378879279339349359369379389399409419479871037 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,425 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

That isn't even funny.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    That isn't even funny.
    It's from cheezburger, of course it's not funny.

That isn't even funny.
    Neither is making a Morgan Freeman Facebook account, but it's just something we all have to deal with, isn't it?

P.S.- I wanna see this hate thread against Terra Branford. Where the hell is it?

P.P.S.- I normally put off voting for the awards until it's too late so I don't vote for anybody. In the interest of avoiding that this go-around, somebody please tell me who to vote for in each category. Especially newbie, because unless we can go further back than normal, there aren't any standouts yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    P.P.S.- I normally put off voting for the awards until it's too late so I don't vote for anybody. In the interest of avoiding that this go-around, somebody please tell me who to vote for in each category. Especially newbie, because unless we can go further back than normal, there aren't any standouts yet.
    Ellie for most helpful
    kochoupink for biggest vocabulary
    Anonymous Smod for most missed
    CyberCubed for best author
    Souku for best fan art (totally serious; holy god)
    For best club and game, just pick the most insipid thing you can find
    Cipher for best eyes

If you don't have a best newbie submission, just pick the most recent member, even if it's a spambot
    Last edited by Cipher; 27th November 2012 at 2:22 AM.

Neither is making a Morgan Freeman Facebook account, but it's just something we all have to deal with, isn't it?
    uncalled for bro, uncalled for

P.S.- I wanna see this hate thread against Terra Branford. Where the hell is it?

I'm surprised nobody voted me for highest vocabulary. You yourself saw my insurmountable grasp of the English Vernacular in action at least once.

Then again, I suppose that's what I get for not paying attention to Profesco or something.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Does anyone watch the Voice? They just performed my favourite song ever, Move Along, and it was horrible. So disappointed.

Does anyone watch the Voice? They just performed my favourite song ever, Move Along, and it was horrible. So disappointed.
    You mean Move Along from All American Rejects?

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Good song.

But I don't watch that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Playful Nightmare View Post
    You mean Move Along from All American Rejects?
    Yes. It is an incredible song, I love it to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudnugget1 View Post
    I'm surprised nobody voted me for highest vocabulary. You yourself saw my insurmountable grasp of the English Vernacular in action at least once.

Then again, I suppose that's what I get for not paying attention to Profesco or something.
    I also couldn't say anyone pays attention to your posts around here, so we wouldn't be likely to see if your locution is as you describe it on a quotidian basis.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

i hope i got nominated a bunch of times, and then win something. i think it would be very rewarding to get validation of my presence on these forums, and to know that i am not wasting my life away but rather being a part of something bigger
    life is
    a game

I remember being really butthurt because I didn't win best newbie when I first joined the forums.

Thankfully I've grown out of that. At least I think I have. Maybe I'm harboring the need to be validated like moot.

Star-Lord

me being weirded out by who's winning "best debater" right now is less a cry for personal validation

and more weeping for what has to constitute "debate" in order for that to be true

e: that having been said,

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i hope i got nominated a bunch of times, and then win something. i think it would be very rewarding to get validation of my presence on these forums, and to know that i am not wasting my life away but rather being a part of something bigger
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Yes. It is an incredible song, I love it to pieces.
    I like that song too. Shame the morons on The Voice had to butcher such an amazing song.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

moot for mod 2013
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    me being weirded out by who's winning "best debater" right now is less a cry for personal validation

and more weeping for what has to constitute "debate" in order for that to be true
    This is actually the one that's giving me the most trouble. There are a few people that I think are decent debaters, but the best on the site? I dunno who that would be. Some people are just good at being persistent, but I don't think that means they're good debaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    This is actually the one that's giving me the most trouble. There are a few people that I think are decent debaters, but the best on the site? I dunno who that would be. Some people are just good at being persistent, but I don't think that means they're good debaters.
    By the logic of this forum, good debating is sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "you're rubber and I'm glue! Lalalalalalala can't hear you!" until the other people leave.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    By the logic of this forum, good debating is sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "you're rubber and I'm glue! Lalalalalalala can't hear you!" until the other people leave.
    In that case, it definitely makes the choices broader...

I originally wasn't going to vote because I don't know dem users well enough, but I will vote you for every. single. category. I'll take your word for it that you're deserving of winning all of those titles.

I just didn't vote for the categories that I didn't care about/knew nothing about.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    I just didn't vote for the categories that I didn't care about/knew nothing about.
    You're a terrible person. Clearly you should go fix your votes and vote for moot in all of those undecided categories. Jesus; all these people on this forum are here.. waiting for someone to maybe vote for them.. and here you are.. just.. voting for.. only a few categories! Without even giving these people a chance! How dare you!

idfk.

#freemoot2012
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Hey, I was voted Girliest Boy last year. The things I had to do...
    You reminded me of how I was nominated Boyiest Girl. Then I checked the results and realized I didn't win. Looks like I am going to have to challenge Pop Princess Lyra (last years winner) to a showdown for the title.

In other news I get to lead a class discussion on video games my grad class tomorrow. I am totally living the dream.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Everyone at least needs to vote against BigLutz for best debater though. Because caaaaammmmaaannnn.

Page 937 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8378879279339349359369379389399409419479871037 ... LastLast