Page 939 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8398899299359369379389399409419429439499891039 ... LastLast
Results 23,451 to 23,475 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I need a shoulder to cry on. Nobody's voted for me yet. And there I was putting in extra effort this year in case something like this popped up
    aw don't feel bad. Being rejects are fun. It's like middle school. 8D

The only thing I ever got voted for in these past things was the most random. But I guess my lack of smoking weed now made me more normal apparently. ): How lame lulz. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    aw don't feel bad. Being rejects are fun. It's like middle school. 8D

The only thing I ever got voted for in these past things was the most random. But I guess my lack of smoking weed now made me more normal apparently. ): How lame lulz. :P
    It is like being in middle school actually, and I didn't get voted for being anything back then either. But at least my excuses for both cases are coming from a school primarily consisting of chavs, and being on the hugest Pokámons Internet forums evers.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

It is like being in middle school actually, and I didn't get voted for being anything back then either. But at least my excuses for both cases are coming from a school primarily consisting of chavs, and being on the hugest Pokámons Internet forums evers.
    Yeah it reminds me.. at the end of middle school we had these categories we could vote people in, similar to this award crap.. and at the end they would nominate people for the categories and everyone was so excited. I think I got nominated for the sweetest... which was quite scary actually.

I really hope people don't get that excited on here.
    Last edited by Mandi.; 27th November 2012 at 7:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I guess when you have nothing better to do and screwed priorities...
    Thinking back on it (like, six years ago), I WAS kind of a tyrant with how I kept on everyone with the rules. :u After that incident (and a few days of seclusion where I wouldn't do anything but cry because of it), I calmed down quite a bit, but I felt pretty damn bad about causing a large group of people to leave, just because of me. But now the Guild itself is kind of dead and we all just talk to each other on FB and Tumblr, so my days of modding are over. Never got to apologize, though, because every time I tried to make amends with her on some website or another, she blocked me. OH WELL, women and their bottled-up hatred.

Well obviously. It'd be crazy if nobody else thought that these awards were a way to nominate your friends for the most random categories.
    I thought it was kind of like the yearbook nominations in high school, where people just voted for the least popular people in the class because it was all a big joke, or something.

A-... Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    I thought it was kind of like the yearbook nominations in high school, where people just voted for the least popular people in the class because it was all a big joke, or something.
    I find it intriguing that the peeps in your school who took it seriously were witty enough to do that. They certainly weren't in mine.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    Oh yeah that too. We had that in our high school yearbooks, along with best show, best music, best place, ect. But on every page with the student's pictures they had categories for the students, ..the most ego-boosting categories.. most athletic, smartest, best eyes, best hair. Like really? That's quite dangerous for students whose egos are already huge enough.

I find it intriguing that the peeps in your school who took it seriously were witty enough to do that. They certainly weren't in mine.
    For something that only came out a week before we graduated, it was kind of pointless. Like, you'll most likely never see those people again, why are you even trying to make them feel like crap about themselves, and dislike you even more, with only a few days left? I guess I just didn't get it, and never will. Oh welllll~

Oh yeah that too. We had that in our high school yearbooks, along with best show, best music, best place, ect. But on every page with the student's pictures they had categories for the students, ..the most ego-boosting categories.. most athletic, smartest, best eyes, best hair. Like really? That's quite dangerous for students whose egos are already huge enough.
    Didn't have that first part, but we had the second part. The one that made most of us furious was "Class Clown," where two people who had pretty much never made a joke in their lives won. A LOT of people were upset over that. It's probably because the voting was all done by a group of like 15 people, so they just voted for each other, but still. A friend and I DID get voted "Most Likely to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse" in a write-in category, so that was kinda cool. But yeah, high school yearbooks are pretty much just for ego stroking.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    Um Biglutz is the best debater. Clearly you're all bleeding liberals.
    Bleeding heart liberals.

I really need the toilet but my cancer-ridden cat has just settled down on me and managed to regulate her breathing. Halp.
    Last edited by Snorunt conservationist; 27th November 2012 at 8:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    I really need the toilet but my cancer-ridden cat has just settled down on me and managed to regulate her breathing. Halp.
    I'd make a suggestion, but in this situation it really Depends...

/crickets

I spend way too much time with incontinent people.

The toilet won out.

I need a shoulder to cry on. Nobody's voted for me yet. And there I was putting in extra effort this year in case something like this popped up
    You did great this year but everyone else just did better. If you think of it like this, it doesn't feel so bad.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I don't mean to brag, but I do have one nomination. B)

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I have 3 or 4 suck it faget

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Bleeding heart liberals.
    Would flaming liberals have been more appropriate? Shows how much I really know :P

Star-Lord

Considering I got a PM asking me to vote for some game as a winner, I think people are getting excited. :V

personally, I'll take my Adele-esque sweep with grace.

I was voted most intelligent in 8th grade.

\o/

We don't have anything like that for our high school yearbook, though. However, I did get two nominations (so far!) for Most Random.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Considering I got a PM asking me to vote for some game as a winner, I think people are getting excited. :V
    Highly depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    However, I did get two nominations (so far!) for Most Random.
    Stop stealing my title. ):
    You'll probably get it because I'm too old and boring to be random nowadays.

Stop stealing my title. ):
    You'll probably get it because I'm too old and boring to be random nowadays.
    Naw, I looked through the thread last night and some guy named Shazam or something like that had six or seven votes. Unless everyone here rigs the vote in my favor, I doubt that I'd win anything. It's not like vote-rigging hasn't been done for meaningless SPPF things before, right?
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Naw, I looked through the thread last night and some guy named Shazam or something like that had six or seven votes. Unless everyone here rigs the vote in my favor, I doubt that I'd win anything. It's not like vote-rigging hasn't been done for meaningless SPPF things before, right?
    Many other things have gone around to favor certain people in sppf history lol.
    Does it matter though, no not really.

Many other things have gone around to favor certain people in sppf history lol.
    Does it matter though, no not really.
    Oh, I didn't necessarily mean people. Lots of the forum skin mascots were vote rigged (I'm sure there's a word for that but it's escaping me) as well.

Nvm I took it seriously
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 27th November 2012 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Nvm I took it seriously
    Be quiet now please
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Oh, is that why there's a bunch of people voting for just that with semi-identic posts?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by h8on-me View Post
    Me? No, definitely no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    I didn't realize I was noticeable enough to get any nominations.
    I actually didn't vote for either of you
    sorry?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Does anyone watch the Voice? They just performed my favourite song ever, Move Along, and it was horrible. So disappointed.
    I guess this is what you get for liking such a bad song.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    Everyone at least needs to vote against BigLutz for best debater though. Because caaaaammmmaaannnn.
    It's too late, I already voted for him as Best Debater because he's actually such a bad debater! How ironic! Clever, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    You didn't. I don't know what that's supposed to say about me though.
    It says nothing about you, votes can't speak
    nyuk nyuk nyuk

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Oh, is that why there's a bunch of people voting for just that with semi-identic posts?
    Yes
    honestly I think they should be disqualified because they are RUINING THE INTEGRITY OF THE SPPF AWARDS

Page 939 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8398899299359369379389399409419429439499891039 ... LastLast