Thread: Tis the season for.. (Valentines Day 2017)

Default Tis the season for.. (Valentines Day 2017)

..Rumpy Pumpy, tra la la la la, la, la, la, laaaaaaa.

The season of love, for the kneeding of the dough, the doughnuts getting the filling..the erm...maybe I'll be quiet now, here's STUFF whooooo

His and Her Heart Pendants, what do they do you ask?

Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokemon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5% power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokemon.

And that's not all kids, here be a ...
    Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Sharing is caring and caring is fun so here are some pressies for everyone!

x2 Valentine Candies ~ The Valentines Candy gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Happiness Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon.
    If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Happiness Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
    x2 Love Berry Juice ~ The Pokémon who drinks it will learn an Egg or MT move from its official moveset. Expires 20th February 2017.
    x1 Super Pass ~ Gives you and your Pokémon some extra Monday goodness. Expires 20th February 2017.

Have a LOVELY day!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

For you all on this day of Love and Happiness I give to you the following:

1x - Valentines Ball (This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.)
    1x Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 15th April 2017
    1x Love Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels and must be used in this thread)
    1x TM Attract .
    And a choice between either a Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

<3
    ~*~
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

The season of love, for the kneeding of the dough, the doughnuts getting the filling..the erm...maybe I'll be quiet now, here's STUFF whooooo

Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokemon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5% power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokemon.

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

x2 Valentine Candies ~ The Valentines Candy gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Happiness Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon.
    If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Happiness Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
    x2 Love Berry Juice ~ The Pokémon who drinks it will learn an Egg or MT move from its official moveset. Expires 20th February 2017.
    x1 Super Pass ~ Gives you and your Pokémon some extra Monday goodness. Expires 20th February 2017.

Have a LOVELY day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x - Valentines Ball (This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.)
    1x Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 15th April 2017
    1x TM Attract .
    And a choice between either a Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    YAY
    picking this stuff up
    storing the pendants and gummis
    giving the candy to my Lv.3 deerling raising his level to 5
    he learns the move growl in the process
    using the berry juice on my axew to have him learn dragon pulse
    and the other on my numel to have her learn the move heatwave
    picking up the super pass
    putting my lilipup in the valentines ball (she was originally in a pokeball)
    picking up the pokeblock
    giving the love berry to my level 1 ledyba to raise her level to 3
    and picking up the pink coin case and 1,00 coins.
    THANKS
    Edit: equiping the hers heart container to my lilipup to match her mate's
    Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 17th February 2017 at 5:13 AM.

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

*Obtained the His Heart Pendant!*

*Obtained the Her Heart Pendant!*

*Obtained the 3 Mysterious Gummis!*

*Obtained the 3 Pink Gummis!*

*Obtained the 3 Red Gummis!*

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
    *Obtained the 2 Valentine's Candies!*

*Obtained the 2 Love Berry Juices!*

*Obtained the Super Pass!*

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    *Obtained the Valentine's Ball!*

*Obtained the Passion Pokéblock!*

*Obtained the Love Berry!*

*Obtained the TM45 Attract!*

*Obtained the Red Valentines Coin Case!*

*Obtained 1,000 coins!*

Alright, let's see what kind of haul we got now...

1 His Heart Pendant (gives a male holder's attacks a 5% boost if female ally holds Her Heart Pendant)
    1 Her Heart Pendant (gives a female holder's attacks a 5% boost if male ally holds His Heart Pendant)
    3 Mysterious Gummis (+3 IQ to anything)
    3 Pink Gummis (+3 IQ to Poison-types)
    3 Red Gummis (+3 IQ to Fire-types)
    2 Valentine's Candies (+4 levels to stuff with max happiness)
    2 Love Berry Juices (+2 Egg/MT moves)
    1 Super Pass (usual Super Pass goodness this coming Monday)
    1 Valentine's Ball (can only contain a Pokémon with a lifelong mate)
    1 Passion Pokéblock (+20 to Beauty and Cute stats, nature permitting; expires April 15th)
    1 Love Berry (+2 levels)
    1 TM Attract (teaches Attract- what did you expect?)
    1 Red Valentines Coin Case (+1,000 coins)

Niiiice. Valentine's Day is all about love, and I can honestly say I love this year's haul. Now let's get right to it, shall we? First and foremost, let's level some stuff up! Between the Valentine's Candies and the Love Berry, that's a total of 6 levels, with the caveat that 4 of those levels go to something with max happiness. Not exactly the best scenario when one considers two of my Pokémon that I want to level up- one is on his way to maximum happiness but not quite there just yet, and the other is a Shadow Pokémon and therefore can't gain happiness points at all. But, not all is lost- there are, after all, other Pokémon I want to level up, and so let's get this party started. I'm gonna feed both Valentine's Candies to Kyle, my level 19 Heatmor, who, yes, has maximum Happiness Points.

*Kyle grew to level 20!*

*Kyle grew to level 21!*

*Kyle learned Fury Swipes!*

*Kyle grew to level 22!*

*Kyle grew to level 23!*

Next up? The Love Berry. This one's just straight-up +2 levels, no gimmicks, no catches, no conditions, none of that. I think this ought to go to the newest member of the team, personally- just gonna feed this to Albus, my level 1 male Weedle.

*Albus grew to level 2!*

*Albus grew to level 3!*

Alright, what's next... OK, the Love Berry Juices. Got two of these, so that's two Egg or Tutor moves right there. And... well, at the risk of not having a lot of variety in here, I'm gonna feed these to Albus as well, teaching this little Weedle the only two tutor moves his kind can learn.

*Albus learned Bug Bite!*

*Albus learned Electroweb!*

Aaaand... I think that's about it as far as getting stuff done in this thread. Happy belated Valentine's Day to all. Just gonna close this out with a list of stuff I couldn't use in this thread, for my own reference;

1 His Heart Pendant (gives a male holder's attacks a 5% boost if female ally holds Her Heart Pendant)
    1 Her Heart Pendant (gives a female holder's attacks a 5% boost if male ally holds His Heart Pendant)
    3 Mysterious Gummis (+3 IQ to anything)
    3 Pink Gummis (+3 IQ to Poison-types)
    3 Red Gummis (+3 IQ to Fire-types)
    1 Super Pass (usual Super Pass goodness this coming Monday)
    1 Valentine's Ball (can only contain a Pokémon with a lifelong mate)
    1 Passion Pokéblock (+20 to Beauty and Cute stats, nature permitting; expires April 15th) ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
    1 TM Attract (teaches Attract- what did you expect?)
    1 Red Valentines Coin Case (+1,000 coins)
    Last edited by enchantress; 26th March 2017 at 1:03 PM.

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Picking up the following stuff:

From Arn:
    - His and Her Heart Pendants
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

From Tess:
    - x2 Valentine Candies
    - x2 Love Berry Juice
    - Super Pass

From Arc:
    - Valentines Ball
    - Passion Pokéblock
    - Love Berry
    - TM Attract
    - Pink Valentines coins case with 1,000 coins.

Using x2 Valentine Candy on my Honedge with 10 Happiness Points to raise him from Level 12 to Level 16.
    And using the Love Berry to raise Honedge further to Level 18.

*Honedge learned Pursuit!*

*Honedge learned Autotomize!*

Using one of the Love Berry Juice on my Steelix to teach him EM Rock Blast.

Using the other Love Berry Juice for my Aron to teach him EM Dragon Rush.

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Obtaining:

His Heart Pendant
    Her Heart Pendant
    Mysterious Gummi (x3)
    Pink Gummi (x3)
    Red Gummi (x3)
    Super Pass
    Valentines Ball (x1)
    Passion Pokeblock (x1)
    TM Attract (x1)
    Red Valentines Coin Case

I will start by using both of my Valentines Candies on my Houndour, Caesar to raise his level from 7 to 9. Then I will use one Love Berry Juice on my Yamask, Ramses , to teach him EM Heal Block - and then I will use the other on Caesar to teach him EM Fire Fang.

Then I will take the Love Berry and feed it to my Duskull, Archimedes , raising his Level from 8 to 9.
    Last edited by Samayouru; 17th February 2017 at 7:46 AM.

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day! As usual, I'll be getting the coilbed treatment from my snakes, but before that I have some love stuff to get for my critters!

Claim:
    His Heart Pendant
    Her Heart Pendant
    3 Mysterious Gummis
    3 Red Gummis
    3 Pink Gummis
    2 Valentines Candies
    2 Love Berry Juices
    Super Pass
    Valentines Ball
    Passion Pokeblock
    Love Berry
    TM Attract
    Red Valentines Coin Case

Use:
    Valentine Candy #1 on Grotle (Max happiness)
    Level Up! Grotle grew from Lv. 28 to Lv. 30!

Valentine Candy #2 on Ivysaur (Max happiness)
    Level Up! Ivysaur grew from Lv. 28 to Lv. 30!

Love Berry on Froakie
    Level Up! Froakie grew from Lv. 10 to Lv. 12!

And that's it! I'll save everything else for later use!

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Collecting these goodies. Thanks!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
    Thanks, Tess! Giving my Valentines candies to Eridian, raising my happy Bagon from lvl 70 to 74. I would also like to give the Juices to Gina Geodude, teaching her EM flail and EM focus punch.

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Last but not least, thank you, Arc!
    I'll pick up the pink coin case of the two.
    And I'd like to feed the love berry to Eridian the Bagon, taking him from 74 to 76 level-wise.
    Last edited by Meetan; 17th February 2017 at 7:50 PM. Reason: reading and maths r hard

..Rumpy Pumpy, tra la la la la, la, la, la, laaaaaaa.The season of love, for the kneeding of the dough, the doughnuts getting the filling..the erm...maybe I'll be quiet now, here's STUFF whoooooHis and Her Heart Pendants, what do they do you ask?Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokemon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5% power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokemon.And that's not all kids, here be a ...Gummi bagwhich includes - 3 Mysterious Gummi's - 3 Pink Gummis's - 3 Red Gummi's

Claiming the his and her pendents for storage.
    Getting this new gummi bag with these - 3 Mysterious Gummi's - 3 Pink Gummis's - 3 Red Gummi's
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3

Taking the - Valentines Ball and putting Wolfie in it because of his mate Cassie
    Taking the 1x Love Berry and feeding it to Wolfie. 7 to 9. Yippee Wolfie learned Leer.
    1x Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 15th April 2017. Storing this for tomorrow.
    1x TM Attract
    Claiming one TM Attract and storing.
    And Taking the Red coin case with 1,000 coins.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
    Using the candies as well one Wolfie. * lv up from 9 - 11 * Wolfie Learned Odor Sleuth
    The Pass will be stored until I can use it.
    Juices will be givien to Wolfie, and teaching the EMs Heat Wave and Morning Sun

Happy Valentines Everyone ^^
    Last edited by DracosWulfgar; 17th February 2017 at 2:19 AM.

( Banner made by American Pi )
    " Ive got the Fire in my heart and No ones putting it out"
    FB profile Here

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Picking up 1 his/her heart pendants, 3 mysterious gummi's, 3 pink gummi's, 3 red gummi's.
    Picking up 2 Valentine candies, 2 love berry juice and 1 super pass.
    Picking up 1 Valentines ball, 1 passion pokeblock, 1 love berry, 1 TM Attract and 1 red Valentines coin case.
    ~ Tess Edit: Passion Pokéblock traded here.

Feeding 1 love berry to klefki, raising it from Lv 6 to Lv 8.
    Feeding 2 love berry juice to flygon, teaching it MT Fire punch and MT Thunder punch.
    Last edited by enchantress; 30th March 2017 at 12:28 PM.

I'll make this easy, and say I'm claiming all these items. :P

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

I'm equipping the heart necklaces to Paris my male Snubbull and Coco my female Spritzee. They're not exactly an item, but they do go together.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
    Using one of the love berry juices to teach my Snubbull Egg Move Close Combat, and the other to teach my Scraggy Egg Move Drain Punch

Leveling up my level 13 Togetic with max BP to level 17 with the two Valentines Candies

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Feeding Coco the Spritzee the Love berry which raises her from level 1 to 3

Claiming the Pink Valentines Day case because Pink is an awesome color. :P
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 16th February 2017 at 4:31 PM.

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Collecting:
    From Arn:
    1x His Pendant and 1x Her Pendant (+5% power increase for battle)
    1x Gummi Bag: 3x Mysterious Gummis, 3x Pink Gummis, 3x Red Gummis

From Tess:
    2x Valentine's Candies (+2 lvls for Full Happiness)
    2x Love Berry Juice (+EM/MT move)
    1x Super Pass

From Arc:
    1x Valentine's Ball
    1x Passion Pokeblock
    1x Love Berry (+2 lvls)
    1x TM Attract
    1x Red Valentine's Coin Case (+1,000 coins)

Giving:
    1x Valentine's Candy to my Trapinch to raise her from Lv. 22 to 24 (Max HP reached here)
    1x Valentine's Candy to my Torkoal to raise him from Lv. 15 to 17 (Max HP reached here)
    1x Love Berry Juice to my Finneon to teach him EM Sweet Kiss
    1x Love Berry Juice to my Snivy to teach him MT Seed Bomb
    1x Love Berry to my Skiddo to raise her from Lv. 18 to 20

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    xo1 His Heart Pendant
    xo1 Her Heart Pendant
    xo3 Mysterious Gummis
    xo3 Pink Gummis
    xo3 Red Gummis
    xo2 Valentines Candies for my Pichu, raising her level from Lvl. 5 to Lvl. 7.

*Puka grew to Level 6*

*Puka grew to Level 7*

xo2 Love Berry Juices - one for Slakoth to chomp on, teaching him EM Hammer Arm; and the other for Joltik to eat up, teaching her EM Cross Poison.
    xo1 Super Pass
    xo1 Valentine Ball
    xo1 Passion Pokeblock
    xo1 Love Berry for Pichu, raising her from Lvl.7 to Lvl. 9.

*Puka grew to Level 8*

*Puka learned Thunder Wave*

*Puka grew to Level 9*

xo1 TM Attract - Using it on Pichu.
    xo1 Red Valentine Case (w/ 1,000 coins)

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentine's Day

Picking up these wonderful gifts for my Pokémon and I

1x His and Her's Heart Pendants
    3x Mysterious Gummi's
    3x Pink Gummi's
    3x Red Gummi's
    1x Valentine's Candy (Feeding to my Female Eevee raising her from Level 05 to Level 07)
    1x Valentine's Candy Feeding to my Male Eevee raising him from Level 05 to Level 07)
    1x Love Berry Juice (Feeding to my Shiny Wooper to teach her EM Stockpile)
    1x Love Berry Juice (Feeding to my Vibrava to teach her EM Signal Beam)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Valentine's Ball
    1x Passion Pokeblock
    1x Love Berry (Feeding to my Honedge to raise him from Level 18 to Level 20)
    1x TM Attract
    1x Pink Coin Case w/1000 coins

Thank you all ^-^
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 25th February 2017 at 5:47 PM.

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy belated Valentines day~

Picking up:
    x1 His Heart Pendant
    x1 Her Heart Pendant
    x3 Mysterious Gummi's
    x3 Pink Gummi's
    x3 Red Gummi's
    x2 Valentines Candies
    Feeding both candies to my Lv22 Murkrow w/ Max Happiness (from back before it was called happiness) raising him to Lv26! *Korvéo learned Assurance (@Lv25)!*
    x2 Love Berry Juice
    Feeding x1 to my Duskull, Sammy, to teach her the EM Ominous Wind, and feeding the other to my Purrloin, Lexi, to teach her the EM Hyper Voice.
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Valentines Ball
    x1 Passion Pokeblock (+20 Beauty / +20 Cute nature depending, Exp. 4/15/17)
    x1 Love Berry
    Feeding the Love Berry to my Lv1 Minun, Annie, raising her to Lv3!
    x1 TM Attract
    x1 Red Valentine's Coin Case w/ 1,000 coins

Thanks all!

Happy Heart's Day to all!!! Take care of your loves and take care of your hearts!!!

Gummi bag
    which includes
    - 3 Mysterious Gummi's
    - 3 Pink Gummis's
    - 3 Red Gummi's

Obtained the His and Her Heart Pendants!
    Obtained x3 Mysterious Gummis!
    Obtained x3 Pink Gummis!
    Obtained x3 Red Gummis!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Have a LOVELY day!
    Obtained x2 Valentine Candies!
    Obtained x2 Love Berry Juice!
    Obtained x1 Super Pass!

Latte noticed that Mina's and Sana's eyes constantly followed the glasses of Love Berry Juice she held in both her hands. She chuckles. Mina and Sana glance at each other, understanding that somehow, they were both in competition for the two glasses. "Oh, alright," Mina sighs. "We can share." Sana shrugs in agreement over the compromise. Latte smiles as she hands the glass to Mina and holds one close to Sana's lips. Before each one took a sip, they look at each other once again and laugh.

Mina learned the MT move Low Kick!
    Sana learned the MT move Super Fang!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Valentines Day

1x TM Attract .

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Obtained x1 Valentines Ball!
    Obtained x1 Passion Pokeblock!
    Obtained x1 Love Berry!
    Obtained x1 TM Attract!
    Obtained a Pink Valentines coin case!

Dahyun leaps up to the top of the table and hungrily stares at the Love Berry. The pinkness of the item appealed so greatly to her. Latte sees this and approaches the Skitty. "I knew you would like that one." Dahyun meows in delight as she takes the berry in her mouth. Latte carries her and puts her on the floor, her Pokemon prancing towards her siblings.

Dahyun's level raised from 3 to 5!
    Last edited by mespritchaser; 18th February 2017 at 1:23 PM.