Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 329

Thread: The Glacier Islands Recorded History

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    115

    Default

    leta and tera are seen in Glacier Islands looking at a sign trying to decide were to go.

    "How about Terror Mountain?"

    :Avalanches,i'm thinkin The Icy Wastelands

    "Worth a shot."leta and tera wander intoThe Icy Wastelands unsure of what they'll find.
    Last edited by umbreon11; 12th March 2005 at 4:43 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    P-Art's Group

    Typloshion X and Gamer C
    You both decide to head off towards Terror Mountain, a treachourous place where many brave men have lost their footing and never been seen again. After many hours of walking, you finally arrive at the bottom off the huge iceberg. It's gigantic size stuns you, and you stand there for awhile, gazing at it's beauty. Eventually you come to your senses and take a good look at the bottom. You notice there's a ski lift that would take you to the top, and while that's tempting, there seems to be several stickers all over every cart, with the words "pussy" clearly written on them. I think that message speaks for itself. You also spot an icy trail heading up the side of the mountain, which looks alot more adventurous. What do you do... ?

    Eon
    You and your Pokemon start to walk through the snow, Sneasel keeping a look out while Inferno tries to burn through the snow. Eventually, you reach Glacier City, and look at all the mirrored skyscrapers. You should probably see what the city has to offer, and wonder around to get a sense of direction. Then again, you could always head to the back alleys, who knows what you'd find there? What do you do...?



    NOTE TO TEAL
    I am now updating you. There was a bit of confusion with the ZA's, but it's settled now. I will follow FF's storyline, so don't worry if you've already written your reply.
    Last edited by Nagashi; 12th March 2005 at 4:53 PM.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    "Wow Nubs! Check this place out!" Cain said in astonishment to his pokemon. They had just arrived at the Glacier Islands, Nubs ancestral home. "Nub, Sweee," Nubs squealed happily. "Theres so many interesting places here... I have no clue where i want to go," cain muttered, looking around for something interesting. He saw something move out of the corner of his eye, and wheeled around. "What the... An island that goes around in circles?" He said incredulously, watching the slow but sure movement af a small glacier, floating around the main island. "Nub swinub," Nubs grunted, indicating that he too found it quite odd. "Well, we like wierd stuff, so lets go over to that island!" Cain said to Nubs, and Nubs took aff to the edge of the island as fast as his stubby legs could carry him, with Cain ard on his heels.

  4. #29
    Teal Guest

    Default

    OOC: I'm not quoting or anything, so I'll just do my reply in the Dark Red.

    Teal sees the immense battle going on with two of the strongest pokemon she has ever seen on her journey. In fact, they are the first two pokemon seen on her journey. Deciding that Slowpoke is nearly retarded, Teal starts to wimper at the situation. She returns Slowpoke to her pokeball, but leaves Pheobe out in case she is needed for last minute protection.

    Teal dashes away from the battle, and finds a nearby rock to hide behind, and luckily the two combatants are still within sight. Sighing, she looks towards Pheobe "I guess we'll watch this..."

    Then trainer and pokemon both settle down, and watch the battle all while shivering.

  5. #30
    tommyship2 Guest

    Default

    As Tom took his first step on the Glacier Islands, he stopped to admire the beuty of this place. Just behind him was Toothy, a Totodile, and Kang, a Kangaskhan. He turns and says, "Guys, did I ever tell you how much I love waer and all things related to it?"
    Yes, 20 million times.
    Tom sighs. "Oh well. Guys let's go to the Magnetic Island, cause it's mysterious." As he runs into the distace, his pokeomn stare, then realize they're being left behind, running to join their idiotic trainer.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Okay here are my updates, and before you reply, please may you take the time to read my rules on the first page.



    Radical Edward: As you arrive at the huge Glacier you look around, unable to see an entrance for the mines. You see a young boy run into a small cavern, seeming to know where he was going. This may be the entrance to the mines, but you have your reservations for going down there. What shall you do?

    As Ben and Posidon trudge through the Frozen Tundra, they see a small boy running across the ice. Picking up posidon, Ben Runs after the boy. after a while of running, the boy ducks into a small cavern.Ben puts the Marstomp down and walks cautiousley toward the cave, thinking it might be the entrance to the mines.Ben and Posidon peer down into the cave, then start into it, hoping to find the boy, and mayby a battle.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  7. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight

    Latias10: As you enter the plains of Ice and snow, you suddenly feel how extreme the temperatures drop in the Icy Wastelands. You shiver and trudge on, even with the snow equipment it’s hard going. With only your 5 Pokémon and the icy winds as company you look around to find nothing around you but snow. Miles and miles of snow, surrounding every direction. The cold deters you so much you nearly go back but a Snowmobile driving towards you stops you. Above the Snowmobile is what appears to be a bird of some description. What shall you do?
    "See what you got us into." Catherine tells Plus and Athrun. Here they were out in the middle of no where and freezing cold. Her two pokemon seem to be find with the cold and are talking to each other. Catherine sighed and wished she could be as happy as them right now. Catherine then decided that she was going to turn back but then she suddenly sees a snowmobile driving strait towards her with a bird over it and changes her mind.

    "Do you guys want to check out that snowmobile?" Catherine asked her two pokemon. Plus and Athrun nod their head. Catherine then started to run towards the snowmobile with Plus running behind her and Athrun hopping.

  8. #33

    Default

    *Note: Poké-speech is in ["these bracket things"]*
    *Note2: Arrgh, there's another Inferno! This could be confusing...

    "Aarrrghhh!" Jeff's ears stand straight up in frustration. "The map's iced over again!" The Eevee Pokémorph pulls his single Pokéball from his belt and presses the button on its front it. Inferno, his Vulpix, appears in a burst of red light.

    ["What? It's freezing out here!"]

    "What are you complaining about?" Jeff glares at the fox Pokémon. "You're a fire type! Now thaw out the map!" Inferno blows out a stream of embers into the freezing air. The hiss and snap as they hit the cold. Unfortunately they completely incinerate the map. "Look what you've done!"

    ["What I've done!?"]

    "Yes, what..." Jeff pauses. His Vulpix is staring out to sea.

    ["Look,"] he says. ["That island's moving."] Jeff stares out at the Magnetic Island.

    "Should we go?" he asks.

    ["Yeah,"] says the Vulpix. ["Let's."]
    Last edited by Eeveeboy_geoff; 12th March 2005 at 5:21 PM.
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  9. #34

    Default

    I thought we needed six in our group to update....W/e, I'll start now then.
    UPDATES:

    P-Arts: Walking along, Medo floating behind, you begin to notice the temperature dropping. You tuck your arms into your jacket, to keep them warm. Medo exudes an aura to keep itself encased, and therefore warmer. "Hey, Medo, how about sharing that aura?" you ask. Medo grins, and replies, "Not a chance!" You glare at it, but continue forward. After a minute or two, you notice a great, gaping opening. You approach it hesitantly, feeling colder all the while. As you walk in, the temperature drops dangerously. You spit onto the ground, and watch it freeze solid. Medo notices, and decides to protect you. Feeling much warmer, you venture forward. The cave is quite dark. A light is emitted from the aura you are within, but it does not do much good. Suddenly, you trip on a stalagmite. It breaks, and clinks noisily against the walls. You get to your feet, cursing inwardly. Then, a series of loud screeches begins. A swarm of Spheal roll forward from deep within the cave. They circle you, every now and then trying to give you a good hard tackle. What will you do?

    Waterlight: The mountain looms ahead of you. You try to see the summit, but it is far too large. You trudge ahead, Staryu floating steadily along. Then, a fork in the path appears. To the left, there is a winding path. It darkens along the trail, and you are unable to see where it leads. To the right....You can't believe your eyes. You rub them frantically, convinced of some weird mirage, but it's still there. A hot spring! Steam rises out of it, twirling upward slowly. It could be trap, but the blustery wind makes you yearn for its warmth. What will you do?

    umbreon11: You walk through the vast snow banks. It is quite boring with nothing but snow in every direction. You trudge along for a few minutes, soaked to the marrow. Then, quite suddenly, a blizzard kicks up. The snow flies in your face. Tera caws, and flies higher, trying to avoid the winds. It's no use though; the blizzard is blowing everywhere. Tera flies to your shoulder, and hangs on for dear life. Through the flying snow, you see two Snorunt running. They seem to know where they are going. If you follow them, you might find shelter. What will you do?

    Dark_Scizor: Pincer ignores you, and cries loudly to warm up its throat. You clamp a hand over its mouth, and look about wildly for avalanches. There aren't any. Yet. You sigh in relief, and walk forward. The mountain is high above you, and seems to stare down at you. You shiver, partly from fear, and partly from frigidity, and look away. You gasp in surprise. Ahead lies a town! It looks quite deserted, but this inspires hope in you. This is probably the fabled ghost town! You run along eagerly, Pincer dashing at your side. A claw reaches out of nowhere, and grabs your ankle. You fall spectacularly, Pincer stopping abruptly at your side. You look back angrily, and see a Krabby emerging from beneath a pile of snow. One of horns is bent, and you have quite a shrewd idea of who did it. It clicks its pincers angrily, and scuttles toward you. What will you do?



    And now for my reply:
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    Sheer Cold - Making your way towards the Glacier Mines, you realise something. You have no idea where they are. You are about to go mad when, as if by fate, you spot a man walking in the wastelands as well. You try to catch up with him, but the oncoming storm makes it difficult. After what seemed like an hour, you and Delibird finally confront the man.
    [i]"What are you a fine young boy, doing out here in this dangerous place on your own?" He asks you, and you hear a bit of sadness in his voice. What will you do?
    "I'm on my way to the Glacier Mines," Sheer responds. "Does the cold not bother you?" the man inquires. Sheer shakes his head, and responds, "I was raised in a cold area." The man nods slowly. "Do you know where the Glacier Mines are?" Sheer queries, "I'd like to go there, but I haven't the slightest clue where they are." The man considers the question while Sheer waits patiently for an answer.
    OOC: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have the man talk or not. It didn't seem as though this would interfere with ForeverFlygon's plan for my journey, so I thought it alright. If not, I will edit that out.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    [COLOR=DarkRedEon
    You and your Pokemon start to walk through the snow, Sneasel keeping a look out while Inferno tries to burn through the snow. Eventually, you reach Glacier City, and look at all the mirrored skyscrapers. You should probably see what the city has to offer, and wonder around to get a sense of direction. Then again, you could always head to the back alleys, who knows what you'd find there? What do you do...?
    [/COLOR]
    I thought up the place, so I know everything it has to offer :P

    Eon looks around at the large city, and decides to return both Inferno and Night. Looking at the city, he decides to try and walk around the main part of town with all the shops.

    Sorry it's so short. Your update was slightly confusing, so I hope my reply is OK. If it's not I'll make a new one.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    P-Arts: Walking along, Medo floating behind, you begin to notice the temperature dropping. You tuck your arms into your jacket, to keep them warm. Medo exudes an aura to keep itself encased, and therefore warmer. "Hey, Medo, how about sharing that aura?" you ask. Medo grins, and replies, "Not a chance!" You glare at it, but continue forward. After a minute or two, you notice a great, gaping opening. You approach it hesitantly, feeling colder all the while. As you walk in, the temperature drops dangerously. You spit onto the ground, and watch it freeze solid. Medo notices, and decides to protect you. Feeling much warmer, you venture forward. The cave is quite dark. A light is emitted from the aura you are within, but it does not do much good. Suddenly, you trip on a stalagmite. It breaks, and clinks noisily against the walls. You get to your feet, cursing inwardly. Then, a series of loud screeches begins. A swarm of Spheal roll forward from deep within the cave. They circle you, every now and then trying to give you a good hard tackle. What will you do?
    "Oh no!" I shout to Medo, trying to avoid the oncoming swarm of spheal. "With Ekli at the Move Tutors and Tenar useless, you're gonna have to do this yourself Medo!"

    "You've got to be kidding me!" Shouts Medo, having a hard time just dodging. "I can't take on all of these guy's at once, even I'm not that powerful! We've got to try and escape!"

    I try and stay calm, and take a good look at my surroundings. "Medo, draw their attention to yourself! Do anything to make them all look at you, and use Hypnosis! It's our only hope!"

    "I can't!" He replies, obviously worried.

    "Why not?" I ask, starting to get annoyed. This sounded like a pretty good plan to me.

    "Because to do that I'd have to let down the sheild!"

    I froze at this (not literally, although it's a possible). So it's either freeze or be taken down by hundreds of tiny, angry Spheals. I came to a decision. "Do it anyway, Medo! Unless he get out of here we're screwed anyway! Just try to be quick about it!"
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    4,712

    Default

    "UGH!, COLD!" said Trick. he enterd the Icy Wastelands with his Spinarak on his shoulder.
    yeah, duh Einstein! did you expect to find an whalhalla of tropical beauty here?
    "Shut up and look for some adventure" -_-

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Dark_Scizor: Pincer ignores you, and cries loudly to warm up its throat. You clamp a hand over its mouth, and look about wildly for avalanches. There aren't any. Yet. You sigh in relief, and walk forward. The mountain is high above you, and seems to stare down at you. You shiver, partly from fear, and partly from frigidity, and look away. You gasp in surprise. Ahead lies a town! It looks quite deserted, but this inspires hope in you. This is probably the fabled ghost town! You run along eagerly, Pincer dashing at your side. A claw reaches out of nowhere, and grabs your ankle. You fall spectacularly, Pincer stopping abruptly at your side. You look back angrily, and see a Krabby emerging from beneath a pile of snow. One of horns is bent, and you have quite a shrewd idea of who did it. It clicks its pincers angrily, and scuttles toward you. What will you do?
    DS began to thought.

    DS: A Krabby here? This is strange. Well, this is not a normal Krabby i suppose. Maybe it is an illusion created by ghosts! Well, I am going to fight it anyway. That is the only way to go further!

    He turned to his scyther.

    DS: Pincer, use quick attack against that Krabby to distract it, then use silver wind and finally cut. And remember this: Don´t do loud noise! Be careful.

    Pincer prepared to follow his trainer´s orders.
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 12th March 2005 at 7:13 PM.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Okay here are my updates, and before you reply, please may you take the time to read my rules on the first page.

    Shiny_ Magneton: Deciding to go to the mysterious Magnetic Island, you head to the coast of the area, observing the surroundings as you do so. You can spot the glacier in the distance, slowly floating around the Island.

    You see a Young Girl and a Sunkern in an old dilapidated wooden boat, ready to set off. You can see no other way to the Island, and the girl appears to be heading there in the boat. The boat doesn’t seem the safest method of transport, but the Girl turns towards you and smiles at you warmly.

    “Hello. What do you want?” The girl questions, in a sweet, melodic tone.

    What shall you do?

    "Err..." Stephen says, blushing at the girl. "I was hoping to go to the Magnetic Island. You going near there?" Stephen finishes, before sending out his Pokemon. "These are my Pokemon. Cyndaquil and Spheal say hi to... Err, what's your name?"

    Cyndaquil and Spheal say hi nonetheless, with a chorus of Cynda! and Spheal! coming from them. Stephen smiles, then looks to the girl, awaiting an answer.
    Last edited by SM; 12th March 2005 at 7:50 PM.
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Waterlight: The mountain looms ahead of you. You try to see the summit, but it is far too large. You trudge ahead, Staryu floating steadily along. Then, a fork in the path appears. To the left, there is a winding path. It darkens along the trail, and you are unable to see where it leads. To the right....You can't believe your eyes. You rub them frantically, convinced of some weird mirage, but it's still there. A hot spring! Steam rises out of it, twirling upward slowly. It could be trap, but the blustery wind makes you yearn for its warmth. What will you do?

    "Hmm, a choice" Tom smirked."The right path is obviously too good to be true, so I would choose the left path." Tom deduced.

    "Waterlight, go!"

    At that Tom threw Staryu's Pokéball and consulted it on the situation at hand. When Tom pointed to the Left it shrieked "Hyaa!" in agreement.

    "We'll go to the left then" Tom thought.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Yoshi shall go to Glacier City:
    Yoshi enters the dome of the magnificent Glacier City, and is instantly warmed up. This is amazing, Yoshi thinks to himself, amazed by the number of people in what seems like such a remote area. Knowing his novice status, Yoshi realizes he is too inexperienced to travel outside in the dangerous places yet. He walks into a general store, and finds a free map. This should help, he thinks, thanks the clerk, and walks back outside. He then follows his map to one of the battling areas. Yoshi walks up to the receptionist, asks where he can have a Pokemon battle, and anxiously awaits a reply...

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  17. #42
    Kurou-kun Guest

    Default

    Shobu squinted at the map. The wind made it harder to read the map. Shobu can't pick where to go, because all the places are interesting.

    Maku, Shobu's first Pokemon and best buddy, waited for his trainer's decision. Turns out he's the one who's going to decide.

    "Where do you wanna go?" asked Shobu to his miniature wrestler.

    Maku covered his eyes with one hand and pointed to another place with the other hand.

    "Icy Wastelands? But that's dangerous! The description says there are many dangerous Pokemon here," Shobu complained.

    "Maku! Maku! Makuhita!" Maku said in his best are-you-scared voice.

    "OK fine, Icy Wastelands," Shobu said, aware of the dangers that await them.

  18. #43
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Rekkuza: As you approach the terrifying Terror Mountain you shiver at the rumours of this towering peak. Along with Anima, you travel forth, shivering as sheets of thick snow fell.

    On a Rock a few metres away there is a Man, wearing denim Jeans and a black T-Shirt commanding a Orange Snail, which is also known as Magcargo. As you get closer you can see it targeting a small Wingull, which is firing weak Water-gun attacks down. The Man turns to you.

    “Get away this minute! This Wingull deserves to suffer after harming my Wife!” The Man bellowed as he points to a Woman laying hurt on the ground.

    He seems to be over-doing his attack on the bird. What shall you do?
    Rek shivered at the cold, but soon was warm at the company. Rek wondered about the man's actions, but once he explained Rek had to react. "Hold on, leave the bird to me." Rek said as he waved the Man and his pokemon off.

    "Go help your wife, she probably needs your help. If you need help, just ask me. But for now I will ward the Wingull off of the two of you." Rek said. He felt good about his actions, but did not know about the man's.

    "Anima," Rek said, "I need you to chill it with an Icy Wind. After, try to put it asleep with a Hypnosis. If it gets any where near the couple, shoot a nice Psywave at the Wingull." Rek finished. He knew that Gastly could win, but the real problem was the two adults.

  19. #44

    Default

    MetalGardevoir - You decide to venture off into the Icy Wastelands, and into a place of endless snow. Which you get to know as you push yourself through endless snow, and snow, and some more snow. Believing there is no more to see after walking in hours, you tell Nyx to Dig to find something. Just as you turn around, you stumble and fall backwards, right into the cold snow.
    Nyx, wondering what happend,walk over to you to takr a closer look, and begins to laugh at your luck. Suddenly, you get a creepy feeling in our neck. You jump up, and still sitting on your neck is a Swinub. Looks like the little bugger is scrounging for food. What will you do...?
    MetalGardevoir - “Well,” MG says, amused at the little creatures antics, “what do we have here? Are you looking for some grub? Perhaps we can help you.”

    Taking the Swinub off of his shoulder so he can reach his pack, MG takes out a bit off the food for his journey and gives some of it to Swinub. This is Pokemon food, so it’s okay to eat.

    “I have some ketchup in the pack, too, if you’d like some of that.” Says MG, half joking with the critter. Can I ask you something? We you like to help us find something, anything, buried here, if there is any? I know that Swinubs can find hot springs, and you seem smart, so do ya think you can help me and Sneasel?”
    Last edited by Amras.MG; 13th March 2005 at 4:27 PM.

  20. #45

    Default

    BART: You are now in my group. This update is solely for you, because if I had merely editted my other update, you may not have noticed it.

    Bart: A vicious snowstorm whirls around you. Maku's body fat keeps him warm, but you are less fortunate. You trudge along through the snow, Maku barely keeping his head above the snow. Ahead, you notice a small cave. Pokémon seem to be sheltering in it, but the snow prevents you from seeing what they are. What will you do?

    Next time, I will update you along with the rest of the group, so do not expect another single update such as this.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    Littix looked around his surrounings, deciding to go to the Glacier Mines he called out his Torchic.
    "OK Torchic, we're going to the Glacier Mines. You ready?"
    - "Tor Tor Chic". It replied.
    "Alright let's go than." With his Torchic running closely behind him Littix began his new advanture.
    Last edited by Dark Fire; 13th March 2005 at 12:17 AM.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    335

    Default

    By the way, how will I know who's updating me?




    GM shivered at the cold that bit her cheeks and sliced them. Her Pokemon, all except Aqua and Dew, were shivering. Aqua had joyfully jumped head first into a pile of snow. GM knelt down and looked at the map. Quickly, she made a decision.
    "Hey, guys, how about we go to the icy wastelands?"
    "Ok!" Replied Chikorita. She was enthusiastic for everything, even if it did mean having to travel across lot's of slippery ice and crunching snow. "Although, please, may I return to my Pokeball?" Enterna asked timidly.
    "Sure! I'll return all of you!" GM replied. Each Pokemon cam back to it's pokeball, and while GM was walking in the direction of the icy wastelands, she thought to herslef over and over again, a few questions that stuck in her mind -
    'I wonder what Pokemon I'll find? What will I find?' And of course, 'Was this a good decision?' ...
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,125

    Default

    "Brrr," was the only thing that came out of Kry's mouth as he walked down the desolate icy ground. He had decided earlier where he wanted to go, but sadly he had forgotten. Frustrated, he released his friend who knew the enviroment well enough. "Go, Glacia!" he said while unleashing his new Spheal. The seal pokemon bounced on the ground while speaking nonstop.

    "Sphee Spheal Sphee!" it said.

    "Okay girl, we'll go to the Icy Wastelands, then," Kry said back and walked towards the plains with his pal.

    9 Wins / 0 Losses / 0 Ties
    Level 2 Trainer // B Grade Referee
    44 TP | 21 KOs | 3.25 SP

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Mew
    By the way, how will I know who's updating me?

    I & the other ZA's decide, so we can make the groups even.

    Thats quite a good point so for everyones information, we choose who gets you. =P

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Land of Fried Chicken
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts


    Typloshion X and Gamer C
    You both decide to head off towards Terror Mountain, a treachourous place where many brave men have lost their footing and never been seen again. After many hours of walking, you finally arrive at the bottom off the huge iceberg. It's gigantic size stuns you, and you stand there for awhile, gazing at it's beauty. Eventually you come to your senses and take a good look at the bottom. You notice there's a ski lift that would take you to the top, and while that's tempting, there seems to be several stickers all over every cart, with the words "pussy" clearly written on them. I think that message speaks for itself. You also spot an icy trail heading up the side of the mountain, which looks alot more adventurous. What do you do... ?
    Today was not a good day for me to wear shorts.Muddy,Blaze come on out.Typhlosion threw 2 pokeballs and a Quilava and a Mudkip appeared.Guys we're here.
    Hey look an ice path!
    So what do you want to do Muddy?
    Get on the icy path over there.
    Same here...let's go.
    [21:33] <@Agonist> KAPHOTICS HAS SUCH A SULTRY VOICE

    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> got >100k views on youtube in like a week
    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> shame I didnt monetize that
    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> like $300 gone



Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •