Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 329

Thread: The Glacier Islands Recorded History

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    umbreon11: You walk through the vast snow banks. It is quite boring with nothing but snow in every direction. You trudge along for a few minutes, soaked to the marrow. Then, quite suddenly, a blizzard kicks up. The snow flies in your face. Tera caws, and flies higher, trying to avoid the winds. It's no use though; the blizzard is blowing everywhere. Tera flies to your shoulder, and hangs on for dear life. Through the flying snow, you see two Snorunt running. They seem to know where they are going. If you follow them, you might find shelter. What will you do?
    In the blizzard leta spots two snorunt running somewere.leta follows them with Tera still hanging onto her shoulder.leta sees them running into a cave, leta runs inside to get out of the blizzard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    GM, you will recieve an update from the person that is updating you. Just wait and see, and when you get to know who updates you, read that dpecific updators rules. rules.

  3. #53

    Default

    Yet again, another entirely new update. Due to the Rule of only 3 updates per week(thanks heavens it's Saturday, or I'd be going a week without updating^^), I will now edit previous updates. I will notify new members of my group as to where their updates are.


    Golden Mew: You walk slowly through the tundra, snow slapping your face and the wind howling in your ears. A cave lies ahead, devoid of life. It looks quite deep. Though, to the left of it, there is a cave where two small Seel are sheltering. You wonder which cave to hide in; you can't stay out in the cold much longer without freezing to death. What will you do?

    Joshua: A huge blizzard greets you as you enter the Icy Wastelands. The cold serrates you. You desperately need a shelter. You search around wildly, but all there is is snow. Your mind begins to fog. You can feel unconsciousness creeping closer. Then, thankfully, you spot a cave. You dash to it, uprooting much snow, and crawl into it. The blizzard is blowing from the other side, so you are quite protected now. From the cold, at least. A snarling sound makes you turn around. An angry Poochyena is standing feet from you, looking none too thrilled on your intrusion. It walks slowly toward you, its sharp fangs bared. What will you do?

    Batesy: Terror Mountain is looming above you. It is quite dark and forbidding. You ignore it, and continue forward. For a while, all you can see the path upon which you walk. Then, a snowman appears in the middle of the path. It is sculpted in the shape of a Glalie. Its eyes are even filled with ice to emulate the blue eyes a Glalie typically has. You stare at it in bewilderment. Then, the snow begins to shift. You stare at it uncertainly. Then, it bursts apart! You shriek, and fall back in shock. A Snorunt pops out of the middle, grinning widely. Apparently, it is quite pleased with itself for scaring the snot out of you. What will you do?

    Lon: Glacier City appears quickly. You dash inside, and smile happily at the relief from the cold. There are numerous routes to take, but you spot the registration counter immediately. It is located inside a small, cyan colored building, more like a shack. A woman sits there, and above her is a board, upon which is written the contestants in the next challenge. You quickly notice that there are still 6 spots avialable! You consider entering, but a sign for a hotel catches your eye. It points to a hotel, which is to the left of the shack. It is quite tall, and looks luxurious. You would like to rest there, but the battle challenge is tempting you as well. What will you do?



    SC~ out
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 13th March 2005 at 11:22 PM.
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Arriving at the Glacier Islands Thed looks around at the place. "Hmm... looks interesting enough for a new zone, let's go check it out Tsunami." "Squirt!" "Alright that's the spirit, ok now...where to go.... Ahh Magnetic Island sounds cool and creepy at the same time. Let's go there Tsunami." "Squirtle, squirt!!!" The two head off towards the Magnetic Island knowing not what they shall encounter.

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Joshua arrived at Glacier Islands, his heart racing at the thought of new Pokemon. His team of Pokemon stood beside him as he gazed at the map. "So guys, where do you think we should go?"

    Machop was the first to answer. "Machop!" he said, pointing at the Icy Wastelands on the map.

    Joshua looked at the Icy Wastelands, and smiled. "Well then, let's go!"
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  6. #56
    meandude33 Guest

    Default

    Wow what a cool place this is huh Buffsta. "Machop" Yeah I know it isn't really what you're used to but hey you'll get used to it. Well where do you wann go then? *The Machop wonders and looks at the map in front of it. It finally gets an idea and points towards the Glacier Mines* Alright then buddy the Glacier Mines it is!!!!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    174

    Default

    "It's cold out here..." Said a figure, walking in the snow.

    "Didn't you have the pokeball to stay warm in?" Inquired the another figure.

    "It's cold in there too..."

    "Funny, I thought a pokeball was fairly warm..."

    "It's cold because, when you have a strong bond with a trainer, you start to feel everything the trainer does, so when she's cold the pokemon is cold... Or at least that's what I think goes on..."

    The two figures were Crys and a Trapinch, named Mystic, which can be replaced by the name Lady.

    "That makes as much sense as it can get..." Sighed the trainer, seeing her breath in the cold.

    Crys- upon arriving on the Glacier Islands- felt a chill coimg on. Well that's normal when you don't have any proper attire to wear in this condition. All she is wearing is some shorts and a sleeveless shirt.

    "Y-You r-r-really n-n-ne-need to sho-sho-shop m-m-m-more..." Was the freezing Trapinch which traveled beside her, becoming a little sluggish.

    "I-I-I al-already kn-know t-t-t-that, M-M-Mystic. I-I j-j-just d-d-didn't h-have a-a ch-ch-chance t-t-to s-s-shop f-for w-warm c-c-c-clothing..." Crys was on the brink of freezing to death, until she spotted Glacier City. Mystic climbed on Crys' back, clinging onto her, as the trainer ran towards the large oasis in the middle of the snowy wasteland.

    As they entered the city, warmth started to return to their bodies. Mystic climbed off of Crys' back and onto the ground, since Mystic can walk at normal speed now.

    "How about we head for the shops?" Crys suggested.

    "Well, it's a need, you need to buy new attire if you don't want to be dead of being frozen..." The Trapinch implied, pointing to a shop.

    They entered, and brought some new clothes. Now Crys has on fleece boots, a matching headband, gloves, and scarf, a warm coat, and a nice pair of warm slacks. (The boots, jacket, scarf, gloves, and pants are the same color which is white, has lavender flower embriodery, and have lavender trimmings) The trainer also felt that Mystic should have something to warm her up, so she picked out a nice, cute, warm sweater for her to wear.

    "You're lucky that you are the only pokemon I own, I only have enough money to buy me a full outfit and you something nice once in a while." Crys said to the pokemon, placing the small sweater on her.

    They both are equally warm and now seeks adventure, but first they have to set that aside for tommorow, for today they just want to get some rest for the day ahead. So they now seek a hotel...
    Last edited by Crystal_Espeon; 13th March 2005 at 12:45 AM.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    394

    Default

    "Come on out!" Came the shout from Ytnim, one of the world's most awsome people, as he released his three pokemon.

    Three red energies floated about a foot above the ground, twisting and turning. They then formed three distinctly different shapes. The first was about as tall as Ytnim and humanoid in shape. Its feet and legs seemed to be the same, there was nothing apart from colour to tell the difference. Were the feet should be was covered in yellow down which changed to red and the legs continued. Its arms were skinny and chicken like, three claws on each. The face was distinctly bird-like as well with a beak and two outgrowths from it. The pokemon also had "hair" that was stiff as a board, running from the back of its head. The hair fell onto the chest and formed a "X" just under its chin. Looking skyward, the pokemon let out a shriek.

    "Blazzzziken!!!" echoed through the surroundings.

    The second pokemon was very small compared to the first and was also flying around. Its body was its head as well basically consisting of a light blue ball with a small tail and two hair things sprouted from the top. A small beak and eyes made its face. It had two wings that looked more like cotton balls or fluffy clouds than wings. After it flew around for a bit it sat on Ytnim's shoulder and began to chirp happily.

    The third pokemon was another with a head and body all in one. This one was green however, and couldn't fly. Its body was green and had light green spots all over it. On top was a small "tuft" of hair and around its belly was a number of outgrowths, making it look like a kind of skirt. Its legs were extremely small, hardly even noticeable at first glance. Using these legs it raced over and stood next to its trainer.

    "You don't have a name do you Shroomish?" Ytnim said, looking down to the grass pokemon.

    No I don't! And I want one! You better give me a good one or I'll, or I'll...

    "Fiesty little guy aren't ya? Well how about you choose your name then?" Ytnim was suprised at the pokemon's agressive personality.

    Bane. My name is Bane and don't you forget it!

    "I won't." Ytnim said, almost laughing that this little grass type was acting like a mob boss.

    This guys got attitude.

    "Tell me about it." Ytnim spoke a little louder so Torch and Bane could hear. "So you guys, where do you wanna go?"

    anywhere is fine for me.

    I dunno but I need to fight something really soon or I'm gonna snap!

    I wanna beat something to a pulp!

    Ytnim and his other two pokemon just stared. "Ok then, I heard that Glacier City has battle arenas, lets head that way."

    And with that, Ytnim and his pokemon set off for Glacier City, specificly, the battle arenas.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Joshua: A huge blizzard greets you as you enter the Icy Wastelands. The cold serrates you. You desperately need a shelter. You search around wildly, but all their is is snow. Your mind begins to fog. You can feel unconsciuosness creeping closer. Then, thankfully, you spot a cave. You dash to it, uprooting much snow, and crawl into it. The blizzard is blowing from the other side, so you are quite protected now. From the cold, at least. A snarling sound makes you turn around. An angry Poochyena is standing feet from you, looking none too thrilled on your intrusion. It walks slowly toward you, its sharp fangs bared. What will you do?

    SC~ out
    Joshua crawled into the cave, his mind giddy from the cold. He released his team, and they snuggled up around him, keeping him warm.

    Joshua and his team leapt almost through the roof of the cave when a Poochenya began to snarl at them.

    Joshua, recovering, beckoned to Tom, his Machop. "This one's for you. Use Low Kick!"

    As Machop readied himself, Joshua beckoned to Mikey and Jacqui, his Horsea and Roselia. "If Tom needs help, Mikey, blast it with Bubble. Jacqui, use Spikes, then Absorb."

    Joshua looked at the look on Hayley's face. "Don't worry Hayley, you have a very important job," he said, cuddling her to his chest. "You're gonna keep me warm."
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  10. #60
    Gamer C Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    P-Art's Group



    Typloshion X and Gamer C
    You both decide to head off towards Terror Mountain, a treachourous place where many brave men have lost their footing and never been seen again. After many hours of walking, you finally arrive at the bottom off the huge iceberg. It's gigantic size stuns you, and you stand there for awhile, gazing at it's beauty. Eventually you come to your senses and take a good look at the bottom. You notice there's a ski lift that would take you to the top, and while that's tempting, there seems to be several stickers all over every cart, with the words "pussy" clearly written on them. I think that message speaks for itself. You also spot an icy trail heading up the side of the mountain, which looks alot more adventurous. What do you do... ?
    "Pussy, eh? Someone with bad vision must have thought that these lifts looked like cats." Gamer C quips. He gazes at the magnificent iceberg for another few seconds, and then looks at the icy path heading up to the peak. "No..." Chuck groans "Don't take the path, I'm tired. Who cares if we're pussies?" His words are again drowned out by the wind, and Gamer C heads for the ice path without hesitation.

  11. #61
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    Andrew and his group arrive upon the great Glacier Islands, a cold wasteland..
    "Ho..ly... its... so cold..."
    : "Why... didn't... you pack.. blankets..?"
    : "Ahh! Put me in my pokeball, its freezing!"
    : "Heh, I don't feel cold, I have a shell."
    Andrew drops his Kakuna on the ground and watches it turn blue, then picks it back up.
    : "SO... FREAKING... CoLd!"
    "Hmm... lets head towards the Glacier Mines.."
    : "But its twice as cold there!"
    "Oh well..."
    Andrew and his group advance to the Glacier Mines..

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    He walks on to the Glacier Islands, fire type behind him. He straightens his hat and pets his Charmander.
    "So, Cherry," he says smiling, "where should we go today?"
    "Char, char!" his trusted female companion replies.
    "Great idea!" Batesy says straightening his hat again.
    The two headed up to Terror Mountain. Good thing Batesy had Cherry the Charmander or it would be VERY cold.

    OOC: Since it was my first post I wouldn't need to post in colour would I?
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

  13. #63
    Elite Water Trainer Guest

    Default

    Hayley arrives at the Glacier Islands and pulls her new sheepskin coat around her. "Brr, it's so cold here" she says with her breath misting up when it hits the cold air. She looks around at all of the islands and sees two that look the most interesting but she starts walking to the one with the Glacier Mines. Slinging her bulky backpack with all of her winter clothes over her shoulder she starts to think about the pokemon she might find in the Glacier Mines.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Yet again, another entirely new update. Due to the Rule of only 3 updates per week(thanks heavens it's Saturday, or I'd be going a week without updating^^), I will now edit previous updates. I will notify new members of my group as to where their updates are.


    Golden Mew: You walk slowly through the tundra, snow slapping your face and the wind howling in your ears. A cave lies ahead. devoid of life. It looks quite deep. Though, to the left of it, there is a cave where two small Seel are sheltering. You wonder which cave to hide in; you can't stay out in the cold much longer without freezing to death. What will you do?

    SC~ out

    Lizzie looked at the cave with the 2 Seels. She was thrilled that there was somewhere to shelter. She quickly walked up to them, and joined them. Letting out Dew, her own Seel, she told Dew, "Dew, can you ask them if we can join them?" Lizzie asked. Dew nodded. Lizzie slowly walkedinside the cave, and waited for the anwser. They could push her out if they wanted - she would just go into the other cave.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    P-Art's Group

    Teal

    After returning your Slowpoke, you quickly take shelter behind a rock. After a few more minutes of battling, the Machamp leaps up, grabs the end of the Steelix's tail and hurls him to the ground, deleivering the most powerful Seismic Toss you've ever seen. The Machamp continues to beat on the hurt steel snake, until eventually it has fainted. The fighting type lets out one roar of victory before walking off, leaving the Steelix on the ground. You stare at the behomoth, and realize something. This titan is in no condition to battle, and what if it has family? You could probably heal it with a few potions, but would it appreciate your help? What do you do....?

    tommyship2's

    After talking it over with your Pokemon, you eventually head for the Magnetic Island, a mysterious place that not many know about. You head for the closest shore to it, and eventually you reach the side of your current island and look out. You can see the huge glacier moving in one direction, but it does not look safe. with all that ice everywhere, you could easily trip and fall to your deaths. Casting this thought from your mind, you spot a man standing next to a boat, which is about to leave. This guy might give you a lift, and across the sea aswell, and we all know how much you like water! But then again, what if he's one of those really, really grumpy old men that get ****** when kids get on their lawn? You don't want to have to deal with that. What do you do....?

    Eon

    Once you'd decided where to go, you started to head towards the shopping area of town. After about half an hour of walking, you finally arrive and start to look around. You pass by a myriad of shops, each one looking like it has fantastic bargains. Shame you have no money. Eventually, you hear someone call out to you. "Hey, kid!" Says a beetroot faced fat man from a food store named Delicious and Edible. "Your gonna do a favor for me," He continued, and from this man's tone of voice it sounds like you don't have much of a choice, so you continue to listen. "From the looks of it, I'd bet your a Pokemon trainer and a good one at that!" It was pretty obvious this guy was trying to butter you up, but it was working. "Back there-" He jerked his thumb to an alley beside his restaurant. "-is a group of Delibirds that just won't leave! All their swawks are annoying the customers, so I need you to go scare them away for me. If you do, I'll give you and your Pokemon a free meal, waddya say?" The offer did sound tempting as you hadn't eaten since you arrived, and the Delibird would be good expereince. But this guys beetroot face might explode with anger if you refuse, and that'd be funny to watch. What do you do....?

    Typloshion X and GamerC

    One look at the pussy stickers, and you two and your Pokemon decided to head for the icy path, despite their complaints. As soon as you place one foot on it, you both fall over, knocking down Mudkip, Quilava and Chuck. You start to walk slowly, being careful with each step you take, and it took you about ten minutes to turn round a corner. After about three hours of slow, tedious walking you reach a fork in the path. In the middle of it is a sign, with two arrows coming out from it. The one which pointed left read "Doom", the one that went to the right had "Peril". Not very reassuring. Both paths look steeper and icier than the one your on now, and you can hardly turn around. Looks like you have no choice but to take on of the death traps/roads. What do you do....?

    Vilexaron

    After consulting with your expert ice Pokemon, you decide to walk the dangerous landscape of the Icy Wastelands. Eventually, you reach it, and all you can see is snow. In the distance, thereis something moving, slowly but surely, obviously trying to get to shelter. You have no problems following it's progress, because it's black, not white. After awhile, it comes to a halt and collapses, either from exhaustion or pain. Neither sound to promising, so you should probably go and help it. Then again, what if it was a trick, like a Pokemon using the Fake Tears attack? You could be walking into a trap and become an Ursarangs dinner. What do you do....?

    thed 3

    Magnetic Island. A place of mystery, but now, more and more people are starting to go. That's obvious, because after you arrived at the side of your current island, you spot alot of boats, all with "Heading to MI!" signs on them. They would hardly be doing this for the good of the nation, so your obviously going to have to give them something. Since you have no cash to speak of, you need to think of an alternative source of payment. But what? You spot, a lady sitting with her little daughter, and start to walk over. Maybe you could give her something else? You ask politely how much she was charging for a sail to Magnetic Island, and her response is simple. "Money, of course," A slight smile appears on her face, as she notices your dissapointed expression. "Then again," she continues. "My daughter loves Pokemon. Show her one you think is cute, and if she likes it enough, I'll let you on board!" What do you do....?

    Crystal Espeon

    After buying your new attire, you start to appreciate the sheer vastness of the city. It's huge, and there are shops for just about everything you could imagine! After wondering around for a bit, you see a little Delibird plod out from an alley next to a food store and, to it's amusement, hands you a little gift! How nice! It's a neat little parcel, tightly wrapped and the ice bird seems happy you accepted it. It disapears back into the alley, leaving you very baffled. You start to hear what could only be described as swawking laughter coming from the vicinity of where the little creature went, and you realize there's more than one in there. You have the present in hand, and you should probably go thank the Delibirds for it, even though there seems to be a ticking noise coming from the gift.... What do you do....?

    LordAndrew

    When heading into the Glacier Mines, one must always remember two things. A torch and some extremely thick clothing. Unfortunately, you have neither, so upon reaching the mines your not quite sure of what to do. Even from the entrance, you can feel the extreme cold from inside, and there's no way you can go in without better clothing. As you ponder this over an old man runs over, and looks startled at your appearance. "Good heavens boy!" says the man, shaking you by the shoulders. "Are you completely braindead?! No one can enter the mines without a proper jacket made from Mareep hair! Luckily for you, I just so happen to have a few spare, but I need you to do me a favor first. My grandson is about to become a Pokemon trainer, and he'd like a Snorunt to start off with. Now it just so happens theres a group of Snorunt past that hill," He points towards north, looking desperate. "He needs to begin tomorrow, so if you bring him a Snorunt in time, I'll give you a Mareep vest. Deal?" What do you do....?
    Last edited by Nagashi; 17th March 2005 at 4:13 PM.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Land of Fried Chicken
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts


    Typloshion X and GamerC

    One looks at the pussy stickers, and you two and your Pokemon decided to head for the icy path, despite their complaints. As soon as you place one foot on it, you both fall over, knocking down Mudkip, Quilava and Chuck. You start to walk slowly, being careful with each step you take, and it took you about ten minutes to turn round a corner. After about three hours of slow, tedious walking you reach a fork in the path. In the middle of it is a sign, with two arrows coming out from it. The one which pointed left read "Doom", the one that went to the right had "Peril". Not very reassuring. Both paths look steeper and icier than the one your on now, and you can hardly turn around. Looks like you have no choice but to take on of the death traps/roads. What do you do....?

    This path is hard to walk on!Typhlosion stops when the path comes to a fork and looks at his options.This is a hard choice to make.I want to go on the most dangerous.I don't know which seems more dangerous.Muddy? I vote Peril.Blaze? What?Zzzzz...Blaze wake up...Oh okay I vote Doom.I vote doom as well.Blaze and Muddy take their spots back on Typhlosion's head and shoulder and begin to nap.
    Last edited by Typhlosion X; 13th March 2005 at 4:10 PM.
    [21:33] <@Agonist> KAPHOTICS HAS SUCH A SULTRY VOICE

    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> got >100k views on youtube in like a week
    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> shame I didnt monetize that
    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> like $300 gone



  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Here are my second set of updates, and please do quote when you reply.

    Shiny_ Magneton: As you release your companions to meet the young girl, she answers your question
    "I'm Jane, and this is Nutty the Sunkern" The girl revealed as she leant over and picked up the yellow and Brown Sunkern.
    "I'm heading to Magnetic Island any minute, so you can come along when you're ready!" Jane exclaimed, beaming at you as she did so. "I'm off there as my Pidgey, Maira, is a bit unruly, and flew off there, leaving me and Nutty on our own." Jane sighed and stared down at the water, which was glistening with a brief moment of light from above. Jane lifts her head, and shouted.
    "Maira, come back here this minute!"
    You look up and see a Pidgey flying around, which then rapidly glides back to Magnetic Island.
    "I guess we'll have to go then" Jane continued, with a look of sorrow upon her face.
    What shall you do?

    Latias10: As you Rush forward, eager for company, You notice that the Snowmobile has suddenly stopped, and the bird is circling the snowmobile. The bird then approaches and reveals itself to you as a Gligar carrying a Purple and yellow snake, known to you as Ekans.
    "Who are you!" You hear someone bellow in an extremely deep tone. "What are you doing on my hunting land!?"
    You turn around to see an Old man, carrying 2 Pokéballs and a Hiking stick type Item. He waves the stick at you wildly in the air.
    "Ditto, descend and morph back to normal! Get ready for a battle! You too Ekans!"
    The man seems prepped for an unneccesary battle. What shall you do?


    Radical Edward: You enter the icy cavern, and duck your head to avoid hitting it on a chunk of sharp ice, hanging from the almost unmerciful ceiling. You see the Boy sat on the floor giggling madly, at mad antics, seemingly his, Swinub is doing. You approach, and the Boy turns to you.
    "Hiya! What are you doing in the mines? I'm playing with Swinub! The Boy Yelled rapidly in excitement, obviously a Bit Hyper-active.
    His Swinub fires a powerful Powder Snow up at you, almost knocking you off you're feet, which you were struggling to find anyway.
    "Hey! Do you wanna, like battle my Swinub!?"
    He seems to really want a battle and is confident, What shall you do?

    Rekkuza: After you command your Pokémon and the Man, The Man seems taken back by your control of the Situation.
    "This is my Wife; not yours, and I'll sort this little waste of existence out! It's your job to get your nose out of my Families Buisiness!" The Man snarled, obviously angered at you. "You go or I'll sor-
    "Get off my Wingull!"
    You spin around to discover The Woman had recovered and had just screamed for the safety of the Water bird.
    "And how dare you say I'm your Wife! You! Help me Please, This man attacked my Pokémon, and tried to steal it!"

    Trick-or-Treater
    : Well your post is a bit short but I will update you still.
    As you enter the desolate Ice fields, known as the Icy Wastelands, you start to shiver, with Artic condition winds blowing on your back. "Do I really want to travel here?" You question yourself as you really start to freeze temperature-wise, but in the distance you spot a Sneasel speeding around the area, carrying what appeared to be a Swag-Bag. It rushes towards you, and grasps your bag, desperatley trying to steal it. You try to fight back, but The Sneasel is quite strong. What shall you Do?

    Metal_Yoshi 17: Sorry about the trouble; I'll do your update:
    As you enter the beautiful hi-tech city, you start to take in the warmth which is emanating from around you, from all the sky-scrapers and cars. You go into a store and pick up a map of the area, and thank the clerk as you leave. When you ask a Woman about where to battle she beams at you, and replies.

    "Well, theres a group of Kids round the corner at "Civic Square" who I know are good at battling; My Husband even couldn't beat some of those little children. It's either there or you can ask some of the people around here; I'm sure some of them are rearing for battle."

    You thank her and decide to yourself. "What shall I do"...

    !すげい! and meandude33: You decide to go to the place on your map labeled Glacier Mines. When you arrive You can't see the entrance, and decide that the map must be old, But decievingly enough, you can hear talking from somewhere rather near. Not somewhere outside; but rather inside. What shall you two do?
    Last edited by Waterlight; 13th March 2005 at 3:02 PM.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight

    Trick-or-Treater
    : Well your post is a bit short but I will update you still.
    As you enter the desolate Ice fields, known as the Icy Wastelands, you start to shiver, with Artic condition winds blowing on your back. "Do I really want to travel here?" You question yourself as you really start to freeze temperature-wise, but in the distance you spot a Sneasel speeding around the area, carrying what appeared to be a Swag-Bag. It rushes towards you, and grasps your bag, desperatley trying to steal it. You try to fight back, but The Sneasel is quite strong. What shall you Do?
    "Do I really want to travel here?" Trick asked to himself. "I mean, its cold 'n stuff. What do you think?" He asked his newly aquired Spinda who was walking next to him.
    I like it here, its a nice temprature the view is nice.
    "Yeah, you have a warm nice fur! brrrrrrr Im freezing to death here!"

    He shiverd a bit and grabbed a scarf from his bag. until he noticed something coming quickly towards him holding something that looked like a bag .
    What is it?

    Before Trick could answer the question the Sneasel jumped him and tried to grab his bag.
    "Damnit! Why you filthy- he was struggling with the Pokémon thief, and was grabbing wieldy around him. "This Pokémon is in biiiiiig trouble. Misfit! (Spinda) when i get hold of him start an Uproar!
    Last edited by Trick-or-Treater; 13th March 2005 at 3:08 PM.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    Magnetic Island: A lone glacier, one that continuously sails around the Glacier Islands, never leaving it's course. Mysterious....
    Wayne called out his trusty companion, Pidgey out to look at the mysterious Glacier Islands. Both of them felt there was something interesting about the islands. Wayne then took out a map to decide where to go. "Pidgey where do you want to go? How about the Magnetic Island?" Pidgey gave a chirp and then started to fly for a second.
    Last edited by Wayne; 13th March 2005 at 10:16 PM.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight



    Radical Edward: You enter the icy cavern, and duck your head to avoid hitting it on a chunk of sharp ice, hanging from the almost unmerciful ceiling. You see the Boy sat on the floor giggling madly, at mad antics, seemingly his, Swinub is doing. You approach, and the Boy turns to you.
    "Hiya! What are you doing in the mines? I'm playing with Swinub! The Boy Yelled rapidly in excitement, obviously a Bit Hyper-active.
    His Swinub fires a powerful Powder Snow up at you, almost knocking you off you're feet, which you were struggling to find anyway.
    "Hey! Do you wanna, like battle my Swinub!?"
    He seems to really want a battle and is confident, What shall you do?


    As Ben and his Marstomp walk through the cave, Ben sees the small boy giggling and watching a swinub run around in circles.As he and Saraneth reach the boy, the boy turns quickly around and asks for a battle.

    "alright, kid, I'll battle you."ben says confidently."Mar,marstomp!" says Saraneth, ready for battle.

    "Sorry Sareneth, this isnt your battle." Mutters Ben to the rather dissapointed pokemon.Recalling Saraneth, Ben reaches into his poket, pulling out one of his new additions."Astarael Go!" he shouts as the ball opens and a Paras stands ready for action." alright, girl, Get in close and give that icey pig a scratch, than lanch yourself off its back and slice one of the iccles off the ceiling!"

    Astarael nods, than gets in position for the battle
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  21. #71
    Gamer C Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    P-Art's Group




    Typloshion X and GamerC

    One look at the pussy stickers, and you two and your Pokemon decided to head for the icy path, despite their complaints. As soon as you place one foot on it, you both fall over, knocking down Mudkip, Quilava and Chuck. You start to walk slowly, being careful with each step you take, and it took you about ten minutes to turn round a corner. After about three hours of slow, tedious walking you reach a fork in the path. In the middle of it is a sign, with two arrows coming out from it. The one which pointed left read "Doom", the one that went to the right had "Peril". Not very reassuring. Both paths look steeper and icier than the one your on now, and you can hardly turn around. Looks like you have no choice but to take on of the death traps/roads. What do you do....?
    "Hmm..." Gamer C mutters thoughtfully "let's take "Peril", Chuck. Chuck pants and looks at the arrows. "Why?" "Because I said so," Gamer C replies "and because it has two syllables." Chuck looks at Gamer C nervously and says, "Er....Those aren't reasons." Gamer C unclips an empty Pokeball from his belt and recalls the Chikorita. "Phew...I was getting a headache from that jabbering..." he mutters. He then slowly continues his slippery hike up the iceberg, on the path of Peril.

  22. #72
    Teal Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    P-Art's Group

    Teal

    After returning your Slowpoke, you quickly take shelter behind a rock. After a few more minutes of battling, the Machamp leaps up, grabs the end of the Steelix's tail and hurls him to the ground, deleivering the most powerful Seismic Toss you've ever seen. The Machamp continues to beat on the hurt steel snake, until eventually it has fainted. The fighting type lets out one roar of victory before walking off, leaving the Steelix on the ground. You stare at the behomoth, and realize something. This titan is in no condition to battle, and what if it has family? You could probably heal it with a few potions, but would it appreciate your help? What do you do....?
    "I can't leave a man behind."

    Teal walks over to the behemoth, who is quivering on the ground. Her hand reches deep into her bag, and she pulls out all four of her saved potions. Pheobe glances towards Teal, a little worry in her eye. She seems to be thinking "What if we need those?"

    However, Teal goes on. Spraying each of the four potions on the Steelix. Teal strokes the pokemon in a soothing manner, whispering as she does "You need to wake up..."
    Last edited by Teal; 13th March 2005 at 4:21 PM.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SLURPING AND DROOLING AND HURR
    Posts
    916

    Default

    "Damn, it's FREEZING... Good thing I bundled up." "n n n n n n n n nnnnnatu" "Now YOU, on the other hand..." "Tuna." Hania's beak was clacking violently as the little bird tried his best to stay warm under Jeremy's cloak. He just chuckled. "Not used to the cold are we? Even under all that... hahaha." Looking over the map he'd gotten at the Pokemon Center, he repeated to Hania, "Look. You're just going to have to grin and bear it. We're here to complete a job, all right?" Hania just moaned and sank further into Jeremy's cloak.

    After a bit, the young vagabond reached his destination. "Terror Mountain. Sounds terrifying." "Tuna." "No thanks, I don't swing that way." Hania just clacked his beak. Locating a path up the mountain, he started towards his goal...

    Note: Job is to investigate a bizzare occurance on Terror Mountain. I'll leave it up to the ZA's to decide what this "occurance" is.
    Last edited by Phaedra; 13th March 2005 at 5:21 PM.

  24. #74
    tommyship2 Guest

    Default

    tommyship2's

    After talking it over with your Pokemon, you eventually head for the Magnetic Island, a mysterious place that not many know about. You head for the closest shore to it, and eventually you reach the side of your current island and look out. You can see the huge glacier moving in one direction, but it does not look safe. with all that ice everywhere, you could easily trip and fall to your deaths. Casting this thought from your mind, you spot a man standing next to a boat, which is about to leave. This guy might give you a lift, and across the sea aswell, and we all know how much you like water! But then again, what if he's one of those really, really grumpy old men that get ****** when kids get on their lawn? You don't want to have to deal with that. What do you do....?
    As Tom spots the old man, he decides to ask him for help -- maybe he knows what's the mystery of the island, and he might take them across. Tom recalls his pokemon, then walks over to the man, saying, "Excuse me, but could you give me a lift to the Magnetic Island, or just tell me about it? I would be happy to repay you in any way possible."
    Last edited by tommyship2; 13th March 2005 at 5:24 PM.

  25. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Latias10: As you Rush forward, eager for company, You notice that the Snowmobile has suddenly stopped, and the bird is circling the snowmobile. The bird then approaches and reveals itself to you as a Gligar carrying a Purple and yellow snake, known to you as Ekans.
    "Who are you!" You hear someone bellow in an extremely deep tone. "What are you doing on my hunting land!?"
    You turn around to see an Old man, carrying 2 Pokéballs and a Hiking stick type Item. He waves the stick at you wildly in the air.
    "Ditto, descend and morph back to normal! Get ready for a battle! You too Ekans!"
    The man seems prepped for an unneccesary battle. What shall you do?
    Catherine watched as the man comanded his pokemon for battle. Catherine decided that it might be fun to have a battle because she had never battled a trainer befor.

    "There really is no point to this battle but I will still do it for some fun." Catherine tells the old man.

    With Athrun only knowing Splash Catherine knew he would be useless in this battle so she took out a pokeball which sucked him into it. Catherine then took out another pokeball and realased her Onix Rage to the feild. Plus then walked onto the field ready for battle to.

    "Plus I want you to paralise both pokemon with your Thunder Wave and then hit one of them with a Quick Attack. Rage when Plus is finished her Thunder Wave I want you to attack the one that she does not with Tackle." Catherine told her two pokemon.

    Plus then began to creat the Thunder Wave while Rage watched her. Catherine smilled thinking that this was going to be fun.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •