Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 329

Thread: The Glacier Islands Recorded History

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Eon: Once you'd decided where to go, you started to head towards the shopping area of town. After about half an hour of walking, you finally arrive and start to look around. You pass by a myriad of shops, each one looking like it has fantastic bargains. Shame you have no money. Eventually, you hear someone call out to you. "Hey, kid!" Says a beetroot faced fat man from a food store named Delicious and Edible. "Your gonna do a favor for me," He continued, and from this man's tone of voice it sounds like you don't have much of a choice, so you continue to listen. "From the looks of it, I'd bet your a Pokemon trainer and a good one at that!" It was pretty obvious this guy was trying to butter you up, but it was working. "Back there-" He jerked his thumb to an alley beside his restaurant. "-is a group of Delibirds that just won't leave! All their swawks are annoying the customers, so I need you to go scare them away for me. If you do, I'll give you and your Pokemon a free meal, waddya say?" The offer did sound tempting as you hadn't eaten since you arrived, and the Delibird would be good expereince. But this guys beetroot face might explode with anger if you refuse, and that'd be funny to watch. What do you do....?
    "All right," Eon rolled his eyes. "Might as well get some experience here anyway." He ran into the back alley the shop owner had pointed out. He found a pack of Delibirds squaking noisily. "That's a lot of them," he muttered. "I'll probably need more than one Pokemon to fight them off. Let's go Dryad, Night, Inferno!" With three flashes of light, a Sneasel, Growlithe and Bulbusaur appeared. ""Dryad, use Vine Whip on the nearest Delibird, then through it into the others. Sneasel, attack from afar with Leer, then throw something at them with Strength. Inferno, use Ember, then go in with Crunch!"
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

  2. #77
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Rekkuza: After you command your Pokémon and the Man, The Man seems taken back by your control of the Situation.
    "This is my Wife; not yours, and I'll sort this little waste of existence out! It's your job to get your nose out of my Families Buisiness!" The Man snarled, obviously angered at you. "You go or I'll sor-
    "Get off my Wingull!"
    You spin around to discover The Woman had recovered and had just screamed for the safety of the Water bird.
    "And how dare you say I'm your Wife! You! Help me Please, This man attacked my Pokémon, and tried to steal it!"
    Rekkuza slowly turned his face, full of rage from the lieing man. His eyes met with the man's, and Rek knew he had been fooled. "Funny Joke!" Rekkuza said as he bent down, in an effort to laugh. Gastly had been staring down the man the whole time.

    "Now, I don't really like LIARS-" Rek said as he kicked an ice block in front of him. "I have lied once or twice..." Rek said as he jumed near the man and his pokemon. "But never about a relationship." Rek finished as he slowly stepped back. Gastly's eyes started to glow with a Hypnosis attack, but slowed as Rekkuza moved.

    "If I were you I would appologize...And if you can't find the heart to do so, then I will force you..." Rek said as he held his hand in the air. Just then Gastly flew to Rekkuza's side, ready for battle. "So.....What will it be?"

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Crystal Espeon

    After buying your new attire, you start to appreciate the sheer vastness of the city. It's huge, and there are shops for just about everything you could imagine! After wondering around for a bit, you see a little Delibird plod out from an alley next to a food store and, to it's amusement, hands you a little gift! How nice! It's a neat little parcel, tightly wrapped and the ice bird seems happy you accepted it. It disapears back into the alley, leaving you very baffled. You start to hear what could only be described as swawking laughter coming from the vicinity of where the little creature went, and you realize there's more than one in there. You have the present in hand, and you should probably go thank the Delibirds for it, even though there seems to be a ticking noise coming from the gift.... What do you do....?


    Crys walked the streets of Glacier City, starting to appreciate the wonderous range of the city. All of these shops, full of just about anything she could ever image, and then some. All waiting to be explored. The city was her playground. After weaving in and out of shops for a while, she spots a little Delibird walk out from an alley way next to a food store, and then out of the blue, gave Crys a little present.

    'How cute of it to give me a present!!' Thought the young trainer holding the goreously wrapped present in her hands, a smile came on her lips. The ice bird walked back to the alley way, dissapearing, seeming happy that Crys took in the present.

    'Almost too happy...' thought Mystic, the Trapinch that walks beside her. Mystic wasn't really buying into this at all, and as Crys' pokemon, she has to make sure that this isn't a trick. 'But how?' was the question that popped into her head.

    Laughter, swanking laughter from the alley triggered both of their ears.

    "There must be more than one of them back there!!!" Mystic exclaimed, without even thinking, soon realizing that she said it out loud.

    "More than one what?" Crys asked her desert companion.

    Mystic can't hold back now, so she said, "More than one Delibird back there... Wait you hear that?"

    "Hear what?"

    "The present, it's ticking..." The pokemon answered back, sounding a little grim with that statement.

    The girl placed the present up to her ears. It was ticking. The kind of ticking that signals a bomb... "I hear it..."

    "I should advise you not to open it... It could be a bomb..."

    "Or, it could be an alarm clock..." Crys stated.

    "I think you caught a cold when you was walking in the snow without anything warm to wear..." Mystic joked, half worried for Crys' well being.

    "Nah, I'm fine..."

    "How about we thank the little birdies? Even though, that thing is ticking in all" The Trapinch suggested, a little gleam in her eyes.

    "Uh, sure, it would be rude to take off without a thank you, would it? And when I open it, and it turns out to be a bomb, then it would be my fault, but for now I really don't care what's in it. It's the thought that counts, right?" The trainer replied.

    "Riiight... Even though it could be trick, as long as you allow it, it's fine..."

    Both trainer and Trapinch walked down the alley way, on their way to talk them for the present, the mysteriously given present.
    Last edited by Crystal_Espeon; 13th March 2005 at 5:57 PM.

  4. #79
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    P-Art's Group
    LordAndrew

    When heading into the Glacier Mines, one must always remember two things. A torch and some extremely thick clothing. Unfortunately, you have neither, so upon reaching the mines your not quite sure of what to do. Even from the entrance, you can feel the extreme cold from inside, and there's no way you can go in without better clothing. As you ponder this over an old man runs over, and looks startled at your appearance. "Good heavens boy!" says the man, shaking you by the shoulders. "Are you completely braindead?! No one can enter the mines without a proper jacket made from Mareep hair! Luckily for you, I just so happen to have a few spare, but I need you to do me a favor first. My grandson is about to become a Pokemon trainer, and he'd like a Snorunt to start off with. Now it just so happens theres a group of Snorunt past that hill," He points towards north, looking desperate. "He needs to begin tomorrow, so if you bring him a Snorunt in time, I'll give you a Mareep vest. Deal?" What do you do....?
    Andrew steadily thinks for a second, then agrees with the old man.
    "I shall catch a Snorunt, I'll be back soon."
    : "Snorunt?"
    : "Its like an eskimo."
    : "I'm tired of the snow, put me in my pokeball!"
    Andrew and his group advance in the general direction of the hill, in search of the snorunt.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Upon arrival to the area known as the Glacier Islands, Tomo pulled out a small book. The book that was now in his hands listed brief descriptions of many different areas. As it so happens, the Glacier Islands were in the book too. However, the descriptions for the areas were quite small.

    Tomo started to scratch his head, trying to decide upon which of these areas he should head on to. Minutes later, an idea popped into his head. Reaching into his pocket, Tomo pulled out a small red-white orb. Within it, contained Delibird; a Pokemon he obtained quite recently.

    Pressing a small button on the orb, he enlarged it. Next, he threw it up into the air, releasing a very energetic red and white bird into the snow.

    "So, Delibird, where do you want to go?"

    He had done this before many times. He being the trainer, not the pokemon, and the act being relying on his pokemon to point upon where to go. The little bird jumped up, pointing in a random direction.

    "Okay then, lead the way, Delibird!"

    With that, the two headed off in the direction that Delibird had picked. The direction which would lead onto a path towards the Glacier City.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Here are my second set of updates, and please do quote when you reply.

    Shiny_ Magneton: As you release your companions to meet the young girl, she answers your question
    "I'm Jane, and this is Nutty the Sunkern" The girl revealed as she leant over and picked up the yellow and Brown Sunkern.
    "I'm heading to Magnetic Island any minute, so you can come along when you're ready!" Jane exclaimed, beaming at you as she did so. "I'm off there as my Pidgey, Maira, is a bit unruly, and flew off there, leaving me and Nutty on our own." Jane sighed and stared down at the water, which was glistening with a brief moment of light from above. Jane lifts her head, and shouted.
    "Maira, come back here this minute!"
    You look up and see a Pidgey flying around, which then rapidly glides back to Magnetic Island.
    "I guess we'll have to go then" Jane continued, with a look of sorrow upon her face.
    What shall you do?
    "Hi. I'm Stephen, by the way." says Stephen, as he looks over to the floating iceberg, with the Pidgey soaring above it. "Cyndaquil, Spheal, are you guys ready?" says Stephen, and Spheal joyishly shouts Spheal! Sph-Spheal!, meaning "Yes, and I want to swim along the boat." However, Cyndaquil looks at the boat warily, before shaking its head. "Eh, I keep forgetting that you're a fire type" Stephen says, before returing it to its Pokeball. "So, let's go. And I think we can help you out with Pidgey, too." says Stephen, with a warm smile coming across his face.
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Vilexaron: After consulting with your expert ice Pokemon, you decide to walk the dangerous landscape of the Icy Wastelands. Eventually, you reach it, and all you can see is snow. In the distance, thereis something moving, slowly but surely, obviously trying to get to shelter. You have no problems following it's progress, because it's black, not white. After awhile, it comes to a halt and collapses, either from exhaustion or pain. Neither sound to promising, so you should probably go and help it. Then again, what if it was a trick, like a Pokemon using the Fake Tears attack? You could be walking into a trap and become an Ursarangs dinner. What do you do....?
    "What is that?" Kry says to his Spheal. The seel looks over at the fallen beast and then replies.

    "Sphea! Sphee Eal!" she says, meaning that it obviously needs help.

    "Well, it doesn't look like there are any traps, so let's help it," he decides, and pulls out two potions if it needs help, and Gyarados' pokeball if it's a trap. Starting slowly, he walks over...

    9 Wins / 0 Losses / 0 Ties
    Level 2 Trainer // B Grade Referee
    44 TP | 21 KOs | 3.25 SP

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    P-Art's Group
    thed 3
    Magnetic Island. A place of mystery, but now, more and more people are starting to go. That's obvious, because after you arrived at the side of your current island, you spot alot of boats, all with "Heading to MI!" signs on them. They would hardly be doing this for the good of the nation, so your obviously going to have to give them something. Since you have no cash to speak of, you need to think of an alternative source of payment. But what? You spot, a lady sitting with her little daughter, and start to walk over. Maybe you could give her something else? You ask politely how much she was charging for a sail to Magnetic Island, and her response is simple. "Money, of course," A slight smile appears on her face, as she notices your dissapointed expression. "Then again," she continues. "My daughter loves Pokemon. Show her one you think is cute, and if she likes it enough, I'll let you on board!" What do you do....?
    Thinking of a way to get to Magnetic Island Thed sees all the boats heading towards there and all the people trying to get on the boats. "Ughhh...tourists and other trainers... well they won't stop me from having a good time...once I get there at least. WHAT $25 for a boat ride!?!?! I don't even have any money.... Awww...now how am I ever gonna get to Magnetic Island??" Looking for a nice person to give him a good ride Thed happens upon a lady with her daughter. Thed talks to the lady and she says that her daughter would like to see a cute pokemon. Contemplating to himself Thed all of a sudden seems happy. "Well you're in luck little Miss for I am going to show you two cute pokemon. Alright then Tsunami and Glacia come on out." Throwing the two pokeballs galantly into the air the two pokemon pop out forming in front of the girl. Tsunami, the Squirtle, and Glacia, the Swinub, stand in front of the girl. The Squirtle tries to look cute making happy faces while the Swinub goes up to the little girl and rubs her gently with her head. "Now aren't these two pokemon cute little girl??" Thed asks hoping and praying to himself that the girl thinks that the pokemon are cute.

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  9. #84
    meandude33 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    !すげい! and meandude33: You decide to go to the place on your map labeled Glacier Mines. When you arrive You can't see the entrance, and decide that the map must be old, But decievingly enough, you can hear talking from somewhere rather near. Not somewhere outside; but rather inside. What shall you two do?
    Finally I got here to Glacier Mines. Maybe I should put on my furry winter coat that feels warm and nice inside. *Puts coat on* Ahhhh much better indeed. Hmm... in fact...where the heck is the entrance???? Err...darn old map...must be outdated by now. Hey... wait a sec...I can hear something..but it sounds like it's inside. Where is that sound coming from?? Ok Buffsta I need you *Machop pops out* Ok Buffsta help me try to locate that sound if it is inside this mountain...mine... thing which I can't find the entrance to but if you're certain that the sound is from inside then use a rock smash to get in.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Batesy: Terror Mountain is looming above you. It is quite dark and forbidding. You ignore it, and continue forward. For a while, all you can see the path upon which you walk. Then, a snowman appears in the middle of the path. It is sculpted in the shape of a Glalie. Its eyes are even filled with ice to emulate the blue eyes a Glalie typically has. You stare at it in bewilderment. Then, the snow begins to shift. You stare at it uncertainly. Then, it bursts apart! You shriek, and fall back in shock. A Snorunt pops out of the middle, grinning widely. Apparently, it is quite pleased with itself for scaring the snot out of you. What will you do?
    Batesy headed up Terror Mountain, Cherry in front to keep Batesy cool. Although he was not concerned by the darkness and forbidding, Batesy was concerned about Cherry's warmth. "Cherry are you alright?" he asked.
    "Char!" she replied. She did not seem at all troubled.
    As the two walked they found a snowman. But this wasn't a typical snowman. It was shaped like a Glalie, the eyes were filled with ice to make it look the colour of a normal Glalie's eyes.
    As he stared, he felt the ground shift. He looked down. It burst apart! Batesy screamed and fell back. Luckily Cherry was not behind him and he landed on soft snow.
    But Batesy was not concerned about the snow, he was angry at the cream coloured Pokémon that had popped out. A Snorunt. Its Triangular body would probably cause damage with a high speed Tackle attack.
    "Alright!" Batesy said angrily getting up. "It's time to kick your frosty, triangular butt! Cherry aim a Tackle at it! Not at any points and try to avoid the face! Try knocking at its puny legs!"
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    The last to reply here >.>;;. Darn^^.
    Alright:
    ~ Please, I'm not fond of script. If you REALLY love script, and can't stand writing without it, you can, but overall, I'd prefer real responses.
    ~ Astericks. I can tolerate script, but I will NOT accept *throws Poké Ball*. You are to write that you threw the Poké Ball.
    ~ I will accept a minimum of four lines. If your reply falls short of this rule, I will notify you through PM, and give you the chance to fix it before I update.

    I'm very patient. If you have made a mistake, I'm willing to postpone an update for a few days if you're willing to fix it.

    I'm on Serebii 98% of the time on my computer, and about 65% of the time I'm not in school. If you reply properly, and you reply quickly, I could manage daily updates. I realize not everyone has the leisure time I do, so if you don't reply immediately, I won't get angry or impatient. Take your time, and write right.

    I will update in Cyan. The only thing I require through replies is a Quote of mine, and your message to be in Cyan. I will not enforce this rule forcibly. If you forget once, that's fine. But if a fair amount of FBers aren't replying correctly, I will not update until this is rectified.

    I don't punish people often. I'm very light on Rules, but that does not mean they don't apply. I will only punish people if they repeatedly ignore my notifications.

    So, that's it. Obviously, all FB Rules apply here, which are second nature to most.

    Let the Glacier Islands begin!

    SC~ out

    Ok then, I'll be under you then /this is going to be wundeba

    Centin (the trainer) and Denulge (his swinub, yes I got one not from these islands) decided to head on towards glacier city. A mild and advanced city filled with dazzling toy shops decorated as if it is christmas...~ Well a part of the city is like that...

    After doing some light shopping, they both decided to head out to the fences and enjoy the snow. Of course for Denulge, this is the perfect oppurtiny to relax. For his trainer who adores summer area...well, good luck to him.

    Centin and Denulge now walks around the fencing of Glacier City and do some 'head-hunting' before going back to the hotel and eat...
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  12. #87
    Kurou-kun Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Bart: A vicious snowstorm whirls around you. Maku's body fat keeps him warm, but you are less fortunate. You trudge along through the snow, Maku barely keeping his head above the snow. Ahead, you notice a small cave. Pokémon seem to be sheltering in it, but the snow prevents you from seeing what they are. What will you do?
    OOC: So the color is Cyan, eh?

    "Oooh, a cave. Oh my gosh Maku, this snowstorm is so killing me!" Shobu complained. "I should've brought my thickest jacket with me....."

    Maku reminded Shobu of the cave he just saw.

    "Oh yeah, guess I sorta forgot about that, its too cold," Shobu said. "Anyway should we go in?"

    As you can guess, Shobu ain't the type of person who would think for himself.

    "OK fine, we'll go," Shobu rambled, entering the cave.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    MetalYoshi17: As you enter the beautiful hi-tech city, you start to take in the warmth which is emanating from around you, from all the sky-scrapers and cars. You go into a store and pick up a map of the area, and thank the clerk as you leave. When you ask a Woman about where to battle she beams at you, and replies.

    "Well, theres a group of Kids round the corner at "Civic Square" who I know are good at battling; My Husband even couldn't beat some of those little children. It's either there or you can ask some of the people around here; I'm sure some of them are rearing for battle."

    You thank her and decide to yourself. "What shall I do"...

    "Thank you very much, ma'am," Yoshi says to the lady. He looks at his map, and finds the route to Civic Square. Yoshi talks to himself on the way, "This might be tough, but I'll have to see for myself. I won't know until I try." He then feels a little rattle in his pack, and sees that the Mystery Egg is rocking a little. He gets excited, but it stops and Yoshi puts it back. "I wonder what will hatch from there." After a few more minutes of walking, Yoshi arrives at Civic Square, surprised at what he sees...
    NOTE: The egg part is just in there for fun. I actually do have an egg from the Egg House that will hatch tomorrow.

  14. #89
    Master of Chaos Guest

    Default

    "Oooh! Nice and freezing cold! Just the way you like it, eh Magby?" Chaos said smiling down at his fiery friend.

    "Machop, Machop" his first partner replied.

    "I am not taunting him! I was just having a little fun that's all..." he defended himself looking at Magby shivering, "Your so warm, why are you shivering? Ah, fine, return. Eh, you too Whismur."

    "Whismur-Mur!" his other pokemon said as two red beams recalled Whismur and Magby to there balls.

    "So anyways Machop, want to go to Terror Mountain?" he asked his remaining pokemon

    "Machop-chop"

    "Too bad, your coming!" he told Machop as he grabbed the pokemon by the arm, which Machop responded to by wrenching his arm and kicking out his leg.

    Which followed by Chaos sweeping Machop's legs and wrenching his arm out and returning his pokemon.

    "Hah, your not good enough yet," Chaos said smiling at the pokeball and rereleasing Machop.

    "Machop-chop"

    "I did win fair!" he yelled

    "Chop-Machop"

    "Fine whatever, it was a tie, let's just go."

    And so they headed off.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    For those new to me, I have certain rules that I'd like you all to follow. Thank you.

    ZoraJolteon - You send out Pineco to battle, and he dives for the ground as you realease hear, he lands in a pile of snow with a loud Boff. However, he is alright, and jumps out, facing the surprised Nidorino and it's trainer.
    "What on earth are you doing!?" The trainer shouts at you in a surprised, yet anger tone.
    While you think up an answer to that, Tropius begins to whip up a snowstorm with a Whirlwind attack, and he partly succeds.
    Snow is flying eveywhere, and you get a hard time seeing what Pineco is doing down there, until the snow begins to clear up, and fast. too fast. Suddenly, a flame bursts through the snow, not very far from you. The snow, which now have turned into fog thanks to these harsh conditions, begind to dense, and you see why - a giant Fire Spin is surrounding you! You identify the flying orange lizard as Charizard, and it is heading for you! Not only that, the Fire Spin is drawing closer to you. You wonder how to take yourself out if this, and see Pineco on the ground, Countering Nidorino's Double Kick, and sendin it flying into the snow. At least he is doing good down there... What will you do?

    Sheer Cold - You are not allowed to decide what he is going to say, that is aginst the FB rules. But this is a minor answer, it does not change the storyline, so I'll let you off this time. But in the future, please only ask questions.
    The man listens carefully to your questions, and answers.
    "I wouldn't go to thee Mines if I were you, lad. There is tales of ancient pokemon down there... That have lived thre since the creation of the world. Those pokemons... fear nothing, and will not stop for anything... I know that very well. I once... had a son" He says, with the sad voice you heard before... What will you do...?

    MetalGardevoir - Seeing the pokemon food, Swinub jumps at you, and gobbles it all down an a maximum of three seconds. Seeing where the food came from, it somehow get's into your backpack, and you fall backwards into the snow again from Swinubs shaking maneuvers in the bag. Sneasel laughs at you gain, and you rise, and put the back pack on the ground. You open, and find Swinub munching on your dear cheese sandwiches! Seeing your angry face, he gulps, and accidentally swallows the whole sandwich. Afraid that you will be even more angry, it runs off, and hides behind a pile of snow. Thinking that this was one of the weirdest Swinubs you've ever come across, you follow it around the snow. And what do you find there, if not a hole, with three small Swinub babies inside, and the Sandwich loving Swinub beside them, looking at you with hungry eyes! What will you do..?

    Ytnim - You are the worlds most awsome person.
    You enter the metropolis of Glacier City from the south, and you are taken aback by it's high tech features. Not believeing that such things as hovering buses. You eventually come to a street where pokemon outside their pokeballs are forbidden, so you return Torch, Bane and Zephyr to their respective pokeballs, and believe there must be real snobs living on theis street, and the shopkeepers are that too. But it dosen't last for long, as you soon get to enter another street, and spot a sign, saying that the Colosseum is to the right of you. You follow the directions, and son stnad infront of the Colosseum. However, there is something standing in the way. A boy, about 17 years, walks up to you.
    "Well aye, what have we here?" He waves his hand, and his 'gang' comes up to you too.
    "Mocking with us, are ye?" Says one boy in the gang.
    "No one mocks with the great Alardino without getting beaten, 'lil kid!" Says another, and burps at you. Looks like they're drunk. The boss, appearently called Alardino, send out a Machoke, and orders him to Focus Punch you. What will you do?


    Cain - Moving in for intercepting the floating island you've spotted, you run as fast as you can to follow Nubs. You run for what seemed like hours, but only is minutes. The harsh tempratures of this place takes it's toll on you, and you begin to freeze; looks like the clothing was too light. However, Nubs dosen't mind, and happily continues his running, even though it's in circles. You shout at him, and he returns to your side, wondering what to do next. You spot an end of the ground you're at, and it seems to go out far from where you're standing, but it dosen't get near the mystic island. What will you do...?


    Eeveeboy_Geoff - Having burnt down the map, you decide to follow your instincts, and head for the Magnetic Island. Well at the end of The Island you're at, you see absolutely no way of getting there. Swimming could have been an option - if it wasn't for the freezing tempratures, you'd probably be a chunk of ice before swimming 3 feet. You stand there for a long time, until you notice a person standing a good distance away from you. You're unable to tell if it's a female or male, old or young, but it's definetly a human. What will you do?


    Dark Fire - You decide to venture off towards the Glacier Mines, and begin to walk. After only some minutes, the cold catches up with you, and you begin to freeze. You pull out a cloak from your backpack, and put it on. You feel a little warmer, though it's not satisfying. After about an hour of walking, you find the entrace to the mines. But something is wrong. There is a pair of scooters outside the mines, and a Houndour is guarding it. Looks like you've got company! What will you do?


    Elite Water Trainer - Actually feeling comfortable in your new sheepskin coat(who wouldn't?), you begin to head towards the Glacier Mines. Looking at you map, you follow the directions, hoping that you would arrive there soon. You walk and walk... And walk. After several hours of walking, you come to a small hill. There is a sign saying
    "----{The Glacier Mines}----"
    "<-North Entrace South Entrace -> ".

    What will you do...?


    Wayne - Also you decide to look the mysterious Magnetic Island up. You take a look on your map to see as of where to head, ans see that Magnetic Island is not included. Of course, you think, everywhere I'm heading, is gone on the map.Pidgey tries to cheer you up though, and mentions that you could go to the coastline near the city. Eventually, the Magnetic island is bound to turn up. You think it's a good idea, and head off towards the coast. When you arrive, half an hour later, you see a man, sittin right next to the water. Will you go and ask him for advice? What will you do?
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 14th March 2005 at 11:15 PM.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon

    Ytnim - You are the worlds most awsome person.
    You enter the metropolis of Glacier City from the south, and you are taken aback by it's high tech features. Not believeing that such things as hovering buses. You eventually come to a street where pokemon outside their pokeballs are forbidden, so you return Torch, Bane and Zephyr to their respective pokeballs, and believe there must be real snobs living on theis street, and the shopkeepers are that too. But it dosen't last for long, as you soon get to enter another street, and spot a sign, saying that the Colosseum is to the right of you. You follow the directions, and son stnad infront of the Colosseum. However, there is something standing in the way. A boy, about 17 years, walks up to you.
    "Well aye, what have we here?" He waves his hand, and his 'gang' comes up to you too.
    "Mocking with us, are ye?" Says one boy in the gang.
    "No one mocks with the great Alardino without getting beaten, 'lil kid!" Says another, and burps at you. Looks like they're drunk. The boss, appearently called Alardino, send out a Machoke, and orders him to Focus Punch you. What will you do?
    "What the hell do you think your doing?! Pokemon aren't allowed to attack humans!!" Ytnim shouted at the leader. Then for some strange reason, he just instantly calmed down. "Meh, I guess it doesn't matter. That pokemon is so weak, it doesn't deserve to be called a fight type. Why don't you make it a normal type huh?!" Ytnim was fishing for a reaction and he got him, hook, line and sinker.

    "Why you little -" Alardino stopped as he noticed a pokeball at Ytnim's waist shaking rather violently. Ytnim looked as well and was slightly alarmed himself but didn't show it. The pokeball opened and Torch came out, standing between his trainer and the machoke.

    You're never gonna hurt my trainer. Oooo, I've been waiting for a fight since I evolved. I guess your unlucky number one...

    Ytnim had a massive grin on his face as he peeked around his Blaziken to look Alardino in the eyes.

    "Now this is a fighting type! Torch, first show him the power of a real Fighting type with a Double Kick! Then use your trademark attack of Blaze Kick and then after that, just for good measure, smack him in the face with a Thunder Punch!" Ytnim was confident Torch would win this, not just because he was strong but because he was so hyped up for a battle.

    While Torch taunted his opponent, Ytnim released Zephyr to watch and be there just in case Alardino's goons tried anything. Ytnim felt lucky that Bane was in the Daycare, he would probably be shooting his mouth off right now if he were here.

    Torch, beat that pokemon to a pulp for trying to hurt Ytnim!!!

    Ytnim had never seen Zephyr this angry before, she was usually the voice of reason. He guessed they were very loyal to him and must like him as a trainer if they acted like this when he was in danger.

    Now he had finished taunting, Torch's arms blazed with fire and he got into a fighting position.

  17. #92
    aron fan Guest

    Default

    [COLOR=Cyan]Terror Mountain: Sitting in the centre of the Glacier Islands is an iceberg of monolithic proportions known only as Terror Mountain. Many rumours abound of a ghost town set somewhere within its icy ranges but due to the avalanches common to this mountain, no one has ever returned to verify its existence.


    "wow" will looks up at the mountain putting another fleace on due to the extreme cold

    " go ponyta"

    " ok ponyta were off up there" will said jumping on ponyta and riding off into the distanceCOLOR]
    Last edited by aron fan; 15th March 2005 at 5:05 PM.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    ‘Tis a new batch of updates. =O. Read and follow my rules as always.


    Shiny_ Magneton: As you return your water-hating Cyndaquil, you step onto Jane’s boat, “Her Father’s boat” she had told you a few minutes before. After seeing your enthusiasm, Jane leapt in, returning Nutty as she did so,

    “Thanks for offering to help, Stephen” She said. “I don’t think Nutty is capable of beating Maira yet, she’s not very friendly with Maira either.

    “Oh, I’m going off topic aren’t I, well let’s set off then!” She exclaimed again, which seemed to put a cheesy grin back on her face.

    As the boat went out to the short gap of sea, you spot the Pigeon Pokémon again, descending onto a tree on the island. When the boat finally got to shore, you smile with happiness at your safe crossing of the water.
    “SQUAWK!”
    You get out the boat quick enough to see two Fearows and Maira in pursuit of you. What shall you do?



    Latias10: Once you finished your orders, Plus leapt forward, sparks flaring into the Snake, Ekans, in a Thunderwave attack. It drops backwards, but launches itself onto Plus using a “Wrap” which the Man had previously ordered squeezing the Plusle to it’s limits.

    “Plusle!” it cried in pain, as it tried to throw Ekans off to no success.

    Tackle Ditto, Rage!” you shout to the Mighty rock snake.
    “MWAAH!” Rage bellowed in anger at its teammate’s pain.

    Onix rushed forward, but at the last minute Ditto “Transformed” into an Onix, and used a tackle of it’s own, knocking both “snakes” to the cold, and icy ground.

    What shall you do?



    Radical Edward: As you command your Paras to Scratch, it leaps onto Swinub’s back, and takes rapid swipes with her claws, causing the Icy pig to grunt in pain. She then launches herself to the roof but the next command shocks you.

    “Swinub! Use Powder snow at Paras to knock it off then when it drops down, Ice beam it into a wall!”

    The snow knocks Astarael down, just in time to be blasted into the wall by Swinub’s Ice Beam, doing a great amount of damage to your Paras, and froze it to the wall. What shall you do?


    Rekkuza: As you confront the Man about his lies and deceit, he orders Magcargo to launch an Ember at you. The weak fire attack nearly hits you, but you leap up, dodging the fire by mere centimetres.

    “I will Battle you, you little teenage punk!” The Man grunted, as his anger was fuming. “And for you, you idiotic Woman, say goodbye to this runt of a Seabird!”

    “No!” The woman screamed, fainting in fear of the Man. She fell limply down to the floor, unconscious; obviously she had taken too much stress from the onslaught.

    “Time to battle!” What shall you do?



    Trick-or-Treater: As you defend from the mugging Sneasel is trying to deliver you change your attentions to the miss-fit Sneasel, and grab it, eager to stop it. You bellow orders to Misfit the Spinda to Uproar Sneasel. Spinda does so, and sends out loud sound waves, knocking back Sneasel and you. Sneasel falls to the floor but quickly recovers, starting to grab items from it’s “Swag-bag” and throw them at you. What shall you do?



    Metal_Yoshi 17: As you thank the Lady, you immediately look at your map, eager to know your way to Civic Square, and to a battle. You stride forward, but start to feel something moving in your Bag. You peer in to see your Mystery egg shaking violently, and it finally stops, still as it previously lay. A reminder of your egg’s hatching in the near future, and a new addition to your team. You continue on forward, following the instructions to get there off your guide-map.

    After another few minutes’ worth of navigating, you find yourself in a small square, in which several Children are sat down, comparing there several Pokémon between them. You approach the three Trainers and Pokémon, and stand there momentarily thinking. “Which one should I battle? The guy with the Mankey, The Guy with the Clamperl, or finally the guy with the Dusclops? That Dusclops sure looks tough, yet the other two seem to also bring a challenge. Although the Clamperl seems to be huge compared to normal Clamperl.” What shall you do?

    Meandude33: The mysterious Dialogue mystifies you and Buffsta the Machop, so much you order Buffsta to smash the Rock, which only chips off a tiny bit of rock.
    “What am I doing wrong?” you wonder to yourself.
    You lean on the wall thinking, when suddenly you fall through, dropping in the old mines, and finally land with a bump. There seems to be rock blocking you from escaping, but maybe if you and Buffsta moved it you could get into the main part of the mines. What shall you do?



    !すげい!: (Re-post of last update)
    You decide to go to the place on your map labelled Glacier Mines. When you arrive you can't see the entrance, and decide that the map must be old, But deceivingly enough, you can hear talking from somewhere rather near. Not somewhere outside; but rather inside. What shall you do?


    Vagabond Aeon: As you arrive at the foot of Terror Mountain, you look up at the sheer height of this Mountain of Rumour. You were sent here to complete a Job; a Task about a bizarre event you don’t even know the details of yet. Hania hops onto your shoulder in fear, as a huge Crashing noise emanates from a location up the Mountain, seemingly not far from the spot where you and Hania are stood. You hike up a few rocks to a Man-made Path, where you believe the event happened. At first glance you can’t spot anything, but you see a dark force enter a Cave. What shall you do?
    NOTE: The dark force is like an entity, which is seen to you as like a black blob floating.
    Last edited by Waterlight; 14th March 2005 at 5:39 PM.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    A Parallel Unicorn
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    ZoraJolteon - You send out Pineco to battle, and he dives for the ground as you realease hear, he lands in a pile of snow with a loud Boff. However, he is alright, and jumps out, facing the surprised Nidorino and it's trainer.
    "What on earth are you doing!?" The trainer shouts at you in a surprised, yet anger tone.
    While you think up an answer to that, Tropius begins to whip up a snowstorm with a Whirlwind attack, and he partly succeds.
    Snow is flying eveywhere, and you get a hard time seeing what Pineco is doing down there, until the snow begins to clear up, and fast. too fast. Suddenly, a flame bursts through the snow, not very far from you. The snow, which now have turned into fog thanks to these harsh conditions, begind to dense, and you see why - a giant Fire Spin is surrounding you! You identify the flying orange lizard as Charizard, and it is heading for you! Not only that, the Fire Spin is drawing closer to you. You wonder how to take yourself out if this, and see Pineco on the ground, Countering Nidorino's Double Kick, and sendin it flying into the snow. At least he is doing good down there... What will you do?


    OOC: Probably should of made my Pokémon's genders clearer. Tropius is Male, Pineco is Female.

    Clingling tightly to his Pokémon, ZJ felt the heat from the impending attack scorch his face. Thinking quickly, he called out "Tropius, force that fire spin right back at Charizard with your Gust attack!" Suddenly, the realisation that he now had a third opponent to take on dawned on him, and taking a third Poké-Ball from his belt, this time a dark blue Great Ball, threw it towards the ground, bursting into the regal pink form of a hippo. "OK Slowqueen, with Tropius tied up with Charizard, I'm counting on you to take out Poliwrath. Yawn at him, then strike with a double blast of Confusion!" Finally turning to the most succesful member of his team, he ordered a double Take Down attack from Pineco, before turning his gaze back to the ever-nearing flame, and hoping his plan will work.

    Banners By Me. Level 3 Trainer: 33 KOs, 95.5 TP, 18 SP
    ______________________________________________
    Inevitably edited by Mozz : Today is a good day to molest children.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Trick-or-Treater: As you defend from the mugging Sneasel is trying to deliver you change your attentions to the miss-fit Sneasel, and grab it, eager to stop it. You bellow orders to Misfit the Spinda to Uproar Sneasel. Spinda does so, and sends out loud sound waves, knocking back Sneasel and you. Sneasel falls to the floor but quickly recovers, starting to grab items from it’s “Swag-bag” and throw them at you. What shall you do?
    Good work Misfit! Trick said while dodging and trying to catch the stuff Sneasel throws.

    "Okay, time to end this!" he grabbed a Pokéball and said: "Misfit! Return!" as the Spinda was absorbed by the red light Trick grabbed 2 Pokéballs and threw them to Sneasel.

    "Go, Scavenger, Flanoir!" the Spinarak and the Barboach appeared in front of him. "Sneasel, i'd like you to meet Scavenger" he pointed to the Spinarak while still dodging the stuff thrown at him.

    "Okay guys, Lets roll! Flanoir do a Surf attack!*I hope the cold temprature will freeze the water* Scavenger! when he's stuck, fire a Signal beam followed by a fierce Poison Sting!

    BARBOACH! *starts a Surf*

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SLURPING AND DROOLING AND HURR
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Vagabond Aeon: As you arrive at the foot of Terror Mountain, you look up at the sheer height of this Mountain of Rumour. You were sent here to complete a Job; a Task about a bizarre event you don’t even know the details of yet. Hania hops onto your shoulder in fear, as a huge Crashing noise emanates from a location up the Mountain, seemingly not far from the spot where you and Hania are stood. You hike up a few rocks to a Man-made Path, where you believe the event happened. At first glance you can’t spot anything, but you see a dark force enter a Cave. What shall you do?
    NOTE: The dark force is like an entity, which is seen to you as like a black blob floating.
    Jeremy let out a long, slow whistle. "Now that is HUGE." "tu."

    The nostalgic thoughts returned again, drowning out the noise of the howling wind and driving snow. Jeremy began to remember his travels across that odd and wonderful world... until Hania brought him back to reality with a quick peck to the head. "Natu?" "Ah, sorry about that."

    Trudging through the snow, Jeremy began to think through the possibities of this "bizzare occurance" his employer had mentioned back at the Center. Maybe it was a sighting of a wanted criminal... a 20-pounder* maybe? Or maybe a sighting of a rare or out of place Pokemon? Or maybe a mysterious ruin that had been recently discovered... "Nah, they'd call in an archelologist if that happened." The vagueness of the job description still lingered in his mind... but he was being paid quite high, so he figured it was something big. Suddenly, a noise like a crash of some kind rang out nearby. Hania freaked and instinctively clawed his way onto Jeremy's shoulder, only to retreat into the cloak after a few seconds due to the cold.

    "Ow. Watch those claws, will ya?" "Na... tu." "Forget it. Our objective now is to figure out what that crash was and where it happened. Let's go."

    Sighting a path apparently made by humans, Jeremy raced up towards a nearby cave. Outside the cave, the scene was deserted, but a large crate lay shattered nearby. "Looks like it was used to transport something... something big." After examining it, there was nothing on the crate to signify what was being transported. He also coudn't tell what had broken it, and didn't care to stick around to figure it out. "Well, THAT was a waste of time. Let's go..."

    He was about to turn around when he noticed something in the cave. Turning on his flashlight, he aimed the beam into the cave... and noticed what appeared to a black blob of some sort. It seemed to give off dark energy, which made Hania shudder and caused Jeremy to tense up...

    "What in the hell...?" "N... a..." "...no choice. Let's follow it, but stay quiet..."


    * 20-pounder - slang talk for a high-ranking fugitive.
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

  22. #97
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Rekkuza: As you confront the Man about his lies and deceit, he orders Magcargo to launch an Ember at you. The weak fire attack nearly hits you, but you leap up, dodging the fire by mere centimetres.

    “I will Battle you, you little teenage punk!” The Man grunted, as his anger was fuming. “And for you, you idiotic Woman, say goodbye to this runt of a Seabird!”

    “No!” The woman screamed, fainting in fear of the Man. She fell limply down to the floor, unconscious; obviously she had taken too much stress from the onslaught.

    “Time to battle!” What shall you do?
    Rekkuza felt the brush of the Ember that nearly hit him. "Lets see..." Rek said as he scrummaged through his belt. He pulled off two pokeballs and set one on the ground.

    The other one, he threw out to meet the Magcargo. Out from the flung pokeball came a Gastly. "Alright Anima. If it is a battle he wants, a battle...He shall have." Rekkuza repeated this in his mind.

    "Start the match off with an Icy Wind! Stay away from its mental attacks, but if it manages to hit you, shoot a Psywave at it!" Rek said. The coldness made his shiver, but it did not stop the rage and excitement of a long needed battle. Rekuza then reached down, with dificulty with the weather, and picked up the pokeball he had set there previously.

    Rekkuza clutched the ball in his hand and pointed it near the fainted woman. "Shell Shocker, come on out." Rek said as a Squirtle poped out of the ball. "Shell Shocker, go and try to get the woman up. Protect her from anything, and make sure nothing bad happens to you in the process." Rekkuza finished as he shrunk the ball, and put it back on his belt. He then turned to where Gastly and Margcargo were. "Lets get it on!"

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Earth >>;
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    Wayne - Also you decide to look the mysterious Magnetic Island up. You take a look on your map to see as of where to head, ans see that Magnetic Island is not included. Of course, you think, everywhere I'm heading, is gone on the map.Pidgey tries to cheer you up though, and mentions that you could go to the coastline near the city. Eventually, the Magnetic island is bound to turn up. You think it's a good idea, and head off towards the coast. When you arrive, half an hour later, you see a man, sittin right next to the water. Will you go and ask him for advice? What will you do?
    "What do you think Pidgey, do you think we should ask that man for advice?" The Pidgey then stopped flapping it's wings and Wayne extended his arm for the pokemon to settle there. "Well do you?" The Pidgey then gave a decisive chirp and flew to the man. "Ok then we'll go ask him for advice him."

  24. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Latias10: Once you finished your orders, Plus leapt forward, sparks flaring into the Snake, Ekans, in a Thunderwave attack. It drops backwards, but launches itself onto Plus using a “Wrap” which the Man had previously ordered squeezing the Plusle to it’s limits.

    “Plusle!” it cried in pain, as it tried to throw Ekans off to no success.

    Tackle Ditto, Rage!” you shout to the Mighty rock snake.
    “MWAAH!” Rage bellowed in anger at its teammate’s pain.

    Onix rushed forward, but at the last minute Ditto “Transformed” into an Onix, and used a tackle of it’s own, knocking both “snakes” to the cold, and icy ground.

    What shall you do?[/B]
    As Catherine watched the battle she could see that she was losing. She did not like to see her pokemon getting hurt but this was a pokemon battle. She cleared her thoughts as she thought of a plan on how to win. She wish that Plus had more electric attacks and Rage more useful attacks but she would have to live with what she had.

    "Plus how about you knock that snake off you with a Mega Punch. That will show it not to mess with you." Catherine told her little mouse in trouble.

    Plus nodded and perpared her self for her next move. Rage then gave his trainer a look as if to ask what about me?

    "Rage I want you to Tackle Ditto and then wrap it up as best as you can with Bind." Catherine replied to Rage's look.

    Rage nodded and then got hinself ready for his attack.

  25. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon

    Sheer Cold - You are not allowed to decide what he is going to say, that is aginst the FB rules. But this is a minor answer, it does not change the storyline, so I'll let you off this time. But in the future, please only ask questions.
    The man listens carefully to your questions, and answers.
    "I wouldn't go to thee Mines if I were you, lad. There is tales of ancient pokemon down there... That have lived thre since the creation of the world. Those pokemons... fear nothing, and will not stop for anything... I know that very well. I once... had a son" He says, with the sad voice you heard before... What will you do...?
    OOC: Sorry, my mistake. It was kinda hard to work with, though, without a conversation, which is why I did that.
    Sheer stares in shock. "That's....terrible," he says softly. Sheer immediately forgets his boldness. He feels quite sorry for the poor man. "Well, I don't have anything to lose, really. But, do you have any advice for me when going down there?"
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •