Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 329

Thread: The Glacier Islands Recorded History

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Dark_Scizor: You open the door warily, ready to run. The door opens easily, as though brand-new, and you peer inside. A Poochyena runs about frantically, tied to the floor by a rusty chain. It sees you, and barks at you for help. You rush over without thinking, and pull the peg holding the chain out of the floor. The chain still dangles from its neck, but it's free! Poochyena yips happily, and nuzzles up to you. Then, it looks to the door, and runs to it. With one last bark of gratitude, it races through the open door to the rest of the mountain. You smile at your good deed, and turn to leave. But, what you see stops you in your tracks. A yellowing skeleton lies by the door, mouth wide open in a permanent scream. It lies on the floor, stretched out as though sleeping. You immediately notice an immaculately polished red box in its rotting fingers. Across the top, in peeling silver letters, it reads 'TOP SECRET!'. You are tempted to open it, but common sense tells you there may be something deadly in that box. What will you do?
    DS: Maybe the reason that person died is in that box. Better not touch it!

    DS called for Pincer. He used the superpotion from his backpack on him. With his energy recovered, Pincer was happy.

    DS: Pincer, help me to find something "interesting" in this town and beware of the skeleton´s box.

    Pincer turned to the box and opened it.

    DS: What did you did Pincer! We are going to die! I told you to be careful with that box!

    After screaming, DS waited for the worst.
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 1st April 2005 at 3:59 AM.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    umbreon11: The boys nods, and points to your right. You can see a gleam of light bouncing off the cave walls. You thank him for his rescue of Tera and his directions, and head to the exit. You stop quickly, as your eyes land upon a whole colony of sleeping Spheal. Escape seems improbable, but you aren't liking this cave. Would it be possible to sneak by them without bringing the wrath of a bunch of Spheal down upon you? Probably not, but you never know. What will you do?
    [/COLOR]
    SC~ out
    After a few seconds of staring at the sleeping spheal Tera wisperd to leta.

    :You think you'll be able to get past them?Your probably the loudest person in the world.

    "We'll get by,I'm as quiet as a mouse."
    then leta started to quietly step in the spaces inbetween the spheal.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  3. #228
    Kurou-kun Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Bart: Maku closes its eyes, and braces itself. The Bubbles slam into its thick body. Maku stumbles at the strength of these Bubbles, and pushes its hands out. It leans forward, shifting its center of gravity from its body to its hands. Its eyes twitch at the effort of holding off the onslaught, and it begins sweating. Then, the attack ceases. Maku puts its hands down, and focuses. It sits down, and waits. Corphish is angered by this, and dashes forward for a big Tackle attack. Maku stiffens, and lifts its head. It rolls to the left, and Corphish speeds by. It collides with a wall, and is lodged in it by its horns. It yanks desperately, but can't escape. Maku takes this as an opening for a Tackle. It runs forward, toward the struggling crab. At the very last second, Corphish pulls free, and Maku too slams into the wall. Only this time, the wall gives. A hole appears, and the wall crumbles. The entire area begins to collapse. You yell, and fall to the ground to evade falling ice. The cave comes apart around you, and falls upon you. After a minute,y ou cautiously lift your head, and peer around. Maku bursts from beneath a pile of snow, and walsk toward you. You smile, and greet it. But now, the other three are nowhere to be seen. You could leave now, but they may need assistance. What will you do?
    "I'm speechless Maku," Shobu said. "You did a fine job, but we need to save those three.'

    Maku nodded.

    "Use Sand Attack! More like, Snow Attack, to dig the snow! The three might be here somewhere, just keep looking!" Shobu ordered, using his bare hands to dig through the snow.

    Maku followed and started digging.


    OOC: I'm very sorry for the late reply.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Wow, this is even better! You people are good at fast responses! And, as I do my best to be prompt, Updates are ready!

    ~*Hureta*~: As the people rush in, Lickitung finished the last of the Poké Blocks. Denulge, unfortunately, is pushed by the rampaging people right over to Lickitung. The reporters haven't notice, and misunderstand the situation. A camera is propped by you, and a young blonde woman begins speaking toward it. "Good day, citizens of the Glacier Islands! We have caught the culprits, or should I say, culprits, of the recent thefts of the Banquet Hall. This insatiable Lickitung has been devouring all of the food our chefs have worked so hard to prepare! And, if that's not enough, we have noticed a lone Swinub here along with Lickitung. Obviously, it is the accomplice of Lickitung!" the woman say rapidly. You gasp in horror. Your brain tells you to run forward and save Denulge, but your body has gone numb with shock. "These two Pokémon will be delivered to a jail, where their sentence will await. The two will be punished severely, and possibly executed, if the jury so desires," the woman concludes. At the word 'executed', your body tingles with shock and anger. You try to get to your poor, innocent Swinub, but the crowd around you is too pushy to let you through. You watch in disbelief as Swinub is carried away to a car outside, and Lickitung is forced into handcuffs. Lickitung is fighting hard, Licking those who are attempting to subdue it, but it wears itself off quickly. It collapses, and its led to the same car. It revs up, and pulls out. You finally get your body to work, and you sprint after Denulge. It stares out the back window after you, beating its tiny paws against the window in fear. Lickitung pops up as well, and gives you a look of sadness. You begin to tire, and stop. You watch, panting, as the car disappears down an alley between the battle Tower you never got to visit, and a strange shop selling evil looking items. What on Earth will you do now?!?


    Nice job guys! Promptness, and well thought out responses. I'm impressed! Unfortunately, I shall have to wait a while, even if you all respond quickly. As mentioned previously, I'm limited to three updates a week, and if I updated tomorrow(still Tuesday here)/Thursday, you guys'd be going 3 or 4 days without Updates! Not a good idea, huh? So, take your time responding, and I shall take my time updating.
    EDIT: OMG! Bart, I forgot about you! You haven't responded yet, so I will let you respond, and I'll edit an update into here, and you can catch up with the rest. Sorry......Managing 13 people at once is no easy task!

    SC~ out
    Pst, the shop keeper whispers toward Centin. Centin seems questioned at the demonic decoration of the shop, as well as the ghostly look on the shopkeeper. Centin looks around, seems that all the shops have been closed, it was creepy though.

    Centin followed the car tracks on the snow slowly, as he couldn't go on any faster. However, thanks to Centin's ability to define words easily, he somehow misread some words such as "Evil Potion", "Dark Ball" and "Black Berry?". It drives him nuts, more conflict is heading towards his way as he feels his leg numbing, because of the snow. Slowing down his step...
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Batesy: Although it could prove a bad idea, you choose to follow Snorunt again. You've really come to trust the little guy. Cherry follows somewhat reluctantly. You step into the cave, and immediately cannot see a thing. Even the light at the entrance seems to be dimming. You turn around, and gasp in shock as you see the light being swallowed up by blackness. You run to it, but it closes off quickly. Now you are trapped in a cave with no light but the fire on your Charmander's tail! You hear snickering all around, but you can't see the people or things who are doing it. What will you do now?
    Stepping into the cave Batesy and Cherry noticed how dark it was. Snorunt was no where to be seen.
    Walking further they noticed they could not see Snorunt. Where would he be.
    "Cherry, keep your eyes peeled for Sorunt," Batesy says. "If we lose him we may -" he paused. He could hear snickering all around. "Oh no! Cherry, keep your ears open, if you can hear something coming, jump!"
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    joshua: You follow the river downhill, noticing how steep it's getting. You hear a rushing sound, and turn around. A huge current of water sweeps over the river, nearly overflowing and seeping you in. You are immediately glad you chose to follow the river rather than cross. But, you notice a girl and her Pokémon floating down the raging river. She is clenching her fists tightly to the terrified Pokémon, and they are soon carried out of sight. You stare in disbelief after them. You have no idea where the river leads, and you probably ought to help the poor girl. But, she has a good deal of Pokémon with her, and she could swim to safety, whereas you could drown trying to save her. What will you do?

    SC~ out
    Joshua gasped as the girl was swept down the river. His relief of not crossing it turned to fear for the girl and her Pokemon.

    "Jamie, come here," he said. Scooping up Melissa and Jamie, he dashed down the river, trudging through the snow after the girl.

    "Jamie," Joshua panted as he ran. "Once we get there, I need you to use Surf to try and lift her out of the water. If that fails, I'm going in after her."

    Jamie nodded begrudgingly, and Joshua continued running, completely abandoning all thoughts of his own safety, to rescue a complete stranger.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Waterlight: The Wingull appears surprised, but walks forward(it is walking, BTW, not flying, as you thought). It dives suddenly in a pecking attack. You send out a vicious kick at it, but it rockets upward. You miss completely, and all you achieve is getting an uncomfortable amount of snow in your shoe. You shake it out, and look up in time to see Wingull diving! But, it's not going for you, but its Eggs. It lands lightly, and covers the Eggs. You realize it must only care for the welfare of the Eggs. If you leave, it would probably not object. But, after you depart, what will you do?
    "What do you think you're doing attacking me you darn bird!" Tom yelled as he pulled out 2 Pokéballs and threw them.

    "Chikorita, Clamperl! GO!" At that the 2 Companions of Tom appeared, hopping around happily, at the sight of their trainer.

    Wingull started to protect the eggs, baffling Tom further. "OK-AY.....If you jut want to protect the eggs then I'll leave...."

    Tom returned his 2 friends and trudged away, keeping warm against the harsh weather.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  8. #233
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    This'll be a short update, as only a few people have replied to the last update. Better for me. ^^


    Shiny_ Magneton: As you witness the evolution of Jane's trusty Pokémon, you step back in surprise, and get out your Pokédex. After examining Nutty you proceed forward, keeping a sharp eye incase of any Fearows, attempting a sneak attack.
    "Stephen......." A voice whispers weakly from above. You look up to see Jane stuck in the top of a tree. What shall you do?

    Latias10: As a severe case of confusion sets in, both 'men' step forward, and run towards Plus. One man walks back, while the other goes for a Karate style kick against the electric mouse. The kick connects, weakening Plus, leaving her laid on the snow. She's still in the battle, but seems injured. Rage slams into the Ditto Man, knocking him backwards, then a bind. The Ditto screams in pain, then collapses down unconcious. LEVEL UP FOR RAGE.
    The man returns his Pokémon and stares at you. What shall you do?

    Radical Edward: As you decide to travel with the boy through the mines, he releases a Jynx, and tells you she used to be his fathers. You trudge forward while having a discussion with the boy, until a loud bang frightens both you and the boy.
    "Oh my god" The boy gasped as a Trainer and a Rhydon rush in, dressed in a Navy blue, black and white uniform. What shall you do?

    Rekkuza: Magcargo slides forward, releasing several fiery embers at the Ghost, which Anima dodges eith ease. Anima starts to concentrate, his eyes turning a blue colour. He release several Psychic waves, KOing the Magcargo. LEVEL UP FOR ANIMA. What shall you do?

    Trick-or-Treater: The Pokéball you threw rolls Once-Twice- Three times, and comes to a halt. You captured a Level 3 Male Sneasel. There is nothing else around; What shall you do?


    Metal Yoshi 17: You order Ms. Mime for a Confusion attack; injuring Mankey further. Mankey jumps forward, only to be brought back down by another Confusion. These Psychic attacks are already taking there toll on Mankey. What shall you do?

    meandude33: (Re-Post of last Update)As you wait to follow it, Shellder tackle the rocks, knocking them away, creating more space, but when you stop it notices, and stops aswell. What shall you do?

    !すげい!: As you enter the loomy depths, you fall down a hole, taking you to a deep level underground. There's a Trainer, a Machop and a Shellder just stood there. What shall you do?


    Vagabond Aeon: (Re-Post of last Update)You decide the investigate the numerous grunts and noises, and walk forward. The cave leads you to another cavern, complete with a steaming pool. You observe your new enviroment to see a rather concealed hole in the roof, which the 'force' starts to float through. What shall you do?


    Matt72: (Re-Post of last Update) As you approach the looming Mountain, you think about the tales which travellers have told you, about Ghost towns and People disappearing. You start up the Mountain path, until you come to a fork in the road. The left path seems omniously dark, while to the right theres a steaming hot spring! There seems to be a basket of food next to it, including Cheesecake, and many other delights. What shall you do?

    Fire Tornado: Can you re-write your last reply, as its difficult to work out what you want to do.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  9. #234
    aron fan Guest

    Default


    aron fan: Nidoran nods, and walks off toward the cottage. Its ears twitch as it listens for Liberty. It turns toward the path, and runs off along it. You know it's not leaving you, so you sit by the shack and wait. You turn your attention to the boy being attacked by the Wingull. He seems to have it under control, as Wingull is having trouble attacking, it seems. Suddenly, you hear a nickering sound behind you. You spin around, and look through the window in the door. The unmistakable snout of a horse is visible, as is a tall figure. You are now worried, thinking that Liberty must be inside, and being held captive! What will you do?

    Waterlight: The Wingull appears surprised, but walks forward(it is walking, BTW, not flying, as you thought). It dives suddenly in a pecking attack. You send out a vicious kick at it, but it rockets upward. You miss completely, and all you achieve is getting an uncomfortable amount of snow in your shoe. You shake it out, and look up in time to see Wingull diving! But, it's not going for you, but its Eggs. It lands lightly, and covers the Eggs. You realize it must only care for the welfare of the Eggs. If you leave, it would probably not object. But, after you depart, what will you do?

    " tom come here mate" he shouted

    "zeke come here"

    " go mankey bust open the door"
    Last edited by aron fan; 30th March 2005 at 7:49 PM.

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Uh.. is anyone going to be my updator then or what
    Last edited by Sasuke.; 30th March 2005 at 12:15 PM.
    ive got my i on u :o

    [ Stats ] [ PC ] [ Base ] [ DT ] [ Bios ]

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitmon
    Uh.. is anyone going to be my updator then or what
    Yes you will be, by whoever you have been set to. Updators have lives, and we don't appreciate people saying things like "Hurry Up" or "When am I gonna be updated" etc.

    You just have to wait. You can't expect someone to update every second. Anyway, your updator went offline a few minutes ago, so You'll have to wait 'til he decides to update.

    -Waterlight.
    Last edited by Waterlight; 30th March 2005 at 12:21 PM.

  12. #237

    Default

    OK, I see a few mistakes here, and I want to say something to a member of my group, so:
    Dark_Scizor: The box has a lock on it. You were merely to write whether or not you were deciding to open the box. I was to deide HOW you open it.

    aron fan: Nidoran has gone of in search of Ponyta, and unless you're calling it back to help, it's not with you at the moment.

    Bart: A late reply is no problem. The quality of it is what matters. I will update you tonight, as I have no time right now, and please take your time updating if you're pressed for time.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    I don't really get Glacier Islands, how do I know who updates me?


    Paired up with Avegaille

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neopolis3
    I don't really get Glacier Islands, how do I know who updates me?
    You'll find out when you're updated.

    Your Updator is the same as Hitmon's so you can both sit patiently together. =D
    Last edited by Waterlight; 30th March 2005 at 1:02 PM.

  15. #240
    ROBEATSKEE1 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    !すげい!: As you enter the loomy depths, you fall down a hole, taking you to a deep level underground. There's a Trainer, a Machop and a Shellder just stood there. What shall you do?
    As Rc sees the trainer and the shellder battling he assume's that their in a battle ,
    he waits to see if the trainer gets hurt to help him out,
    but on the meantime he goes up to the trainer to see if the trainers really in a battle with the shellder.
    Last edited by !すげい!; 30th March 2005 at 1:05 PM. Reason: putting in the right color

  16. #241
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    You'll find out when you're updated.

    Your Updator is the same as Hitmon's so you can both sit patiently together. =D
    Ok, thanks a lot


    Paired up with Avegaille

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In a twisted world........
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Castform
    Leon walked on the Glacier Islands. Leon thought of what he might find in this Island. He quess he would find plenty of Water and Ice pokemon since it was Glacier Island. Ghoul popped out of his pokeball and decided to end the peace. He started taunting Leon. At first Leon ignored it, but Leon, after awhile, started chasing after Ghoul. Ghoul smiled. "Get back here you runt!!!" Leo began to scream.
    I posted before you updated and you skipped me.... could you please update me next time? *sorry If it sounds like I'm being rude..*

  18. #243
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Metal Yoshi 17: You order Ms. Mime for a Confusion attack; injuring Mankey further. Mankey jumps forward, only to be brought back down by another Confusion. These Psychic attacks are already taking there toll on Mankey. What shall you do?
    Seeing how badly Mankey is getting mauled, Yoshi offers to stop the match. "I don't want to hurt your Pokemon too badly," he says. "But if you want to keep fighting, then Ms. Mime will keep it coming." He looks at the other two trainers, who are staring at Yoshi's opponent in disbelief. Looking at downed Mankey, he orders more attacks. "Mr. Mime, after he gets up, toss him back down with Confusion. If he manages to get through it, protect yourself with another Barrier."

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SLURPING AND DROOLING AND HURR
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Vagabond Aeon: You decide the investigate the numerous grunts and noises, and walk forward. The cave leads you to another cavern, complete with a steaming pool. You observe your new enviroment to see a rather concealed hole in the roof, which the 'force' starts to float through. What shall you do?
    After a short distance, Jeremy caught sight of a cavern not too far from his location. The creature was quite a ways ahead into the cavern - he would need to act rapidly if he was to catch a glimpse of it. After stumbling over a pile of rocks, he emerged into the new area.

    "Finally. I thought that would NEVER end..." Jeremy gasped, trying to catch his breath. "All right, you... ah! wait...!" The distraction of having to breathe prevented him from noticing the creature floating through a hole in the ceiling. He cursed - it was too high up to reach.

    "Damn... bah, I'll find you later." He decided to let it go - he would probably catch up with it later. He was angry at letting it slip away, but he knew things like this would always find a way to reoccur. He would take it easy, as he had always done. "Well... might as well explore thi... what the heck?"

    He hadn't noticed it when he had first arrived, but upon deciding to explore the place, he noticed a steaming pool of something smack dab in the center of the cavern. "What's this...? Better check it out."
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

  20. #245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Castform
    I posted before you updated and you skipped me.... could you please update me next time? *sorry If it sounds like I'm being rude..*
    Actually, Castform, you are not in my group. You aren't to choose your updator, as said time and time again. You will be sorted into a group after a while, and from then, just look through the Updates to see who's updating you. If, however, you are sorted into my group, I will more than happily update you.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  21. #246
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    This'll be a short update, as only a few people have replied to the last update. Better for me. ^^


    Shiny_ Magneton: As you witness the evolution of Jane's trusty Pokémon, you step back in surprise, and get out your Pokédex. After examining Nutty you proceed forward, keeping a sharp eye incase of any Fearows, attempting a sneak attack.
    "Stephen......." A voice whispers weakly from above. You look up to see Jane stuck in the top of a tree. What shall you do?
    "Jane!" Stephen calls, before frantically looking around, trying to find something to help her with. Reaching for his Pokeballs, he is shocked to find only one, of Lapras, but sighs, and sends her out. "Lapras, I'm going to need your help. Only thing is, I can't think of anything I can do..."

    After a few minutes of thinking, Stephen's face lights up, as if an idea magically popped into his head. "Lapras, let's see if this'll work. Use a Surf to push me up into the tree!"
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  22. #247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Latias10: As a severe case of confusion sets in, both 'men' step forward, and run towards Plus. One man walks back, while the other goes for a Karate style kick against the electric mouse. The kick connects, weakening Plus, leaving her laid on the snow. She's still in the battle, but seems injured. Rage slams into the Ditto Man, knocking him backwards, then a bind. The Ditto screams in pain, then collapses down unconcious. LEVEL UP FOR RAGE.
    The man returns his Pokémon and stares at you. What shall you do?
    "Great job guys," Catherine says as she takes out two white and red balls. She pressed the boutons on them and sucked her two pokemon into them. Catherine was very pleased with her pokemon's efort. She had won her first trainer battle. The man and his pokemon had battled well but her pokemon had battle just a bit better. Catherine then decided that she would continue exploring the land but first she had to do something.

    "Sir that was a great battle we had today. Your pokemon battled great they almost won. I will be going now so good luck with whatever your doing." Catherine says as she starts to walk down the snowy path.

    Catherine wondered what would happen next on her adventure. She did not know but she bet it was going to be fun.

  23. #248
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    OK, I see a few mistakes here, and I want to say something to a member of my group, so:
    Dark_Scizor: The box has a lock on it. You were merely to write whether or not you were deciding to open the box. I was to deide HOW you open it.

    aron fan: Nidoran has gone of in search of Ponyta, and unless you're calling it back to help, it's not with you at the moment.

    Bart: A late reply is no problem. The quality of it is what matters. I will update you tonight, as I have no time right now, and please take your time updating if you're pressed for time.

    SC~ out
    Sorry. I have modified my reply.

    DS: Maybe the reason that person died is in that box. Better not touch it!

    DS called for Pincer. He used the superpotion from his backpack on him. With his energy recovered, Pincer was happy.

    DS: Pincer, help me to find something "interesting" in this town and beware of the skeleton´s box.

    I hope that it is ok.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  24. #249
    -Q- Guest

    Default

    "Welll, here we are. We've finally arrived at the Glacier Islands. I've always wanted to explore this area, and now's my chance! How about we go and explore Magnetic Island?" Q looks down at the Tinyturtle Pokémon walking by his feet.

    - Squirtle squirt squirt urtle squirt squirt...

    "Oops, I forgot to turn the Translation Feature on again. Dex, would you please activate your Traslation Program on Squirt?" Q reaches into his pocket and pulls out his brand new, state-of-the-art Pokédex. This newer version comes equipped with a Pokémon speech translator for Pokémon a trainer owns. It also comes equipped with an AI unit that is always ready to give its input (and is quite sarcastic, too).

    "You told me not to translate anymore of what Squirt was saying," replied the Pokédex.

    "I only told you to not translate any more for the rest of the trip. I also meant that I should at least be able to understand Squirt if I ask him a question."

    "Picky, picky. You're so demanding. Alright, fine. BLEEP BLOOP. Translation Program activated. I hope you're happy."

    - ...and my feet hurt. Why is it so cold here? We should have gone to a warmer place, but no you didn't listen to me. Will you carry me? Oh, and Magnetic Island sounds fine so long as there's water.

    "Quit your complaining Squirt. You know why we came here. I really love exploring. Besides, don't you want me to capture some friends for you? And of course I will not carry you! This is not going to end up like the time when you rode on my back while i was swimming through the rough waters in the sea. You are the Pokémon and need to act like one. I know you enjoy being treated equally as I treat anyone, and I'm all for that, but you should at least attempt to help me out at times to. So, anyway, you can get back in your ball if you'd like, though I know you hate it, and let's set off for Magnetic Island then!"

  25. #250
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    blaziken's charizard: After a warm-up from Torchic, you prepare to walk toward the Mountain. But, as you reach a fork leading to it, you see a Male Nidoran. It is searching around in a confused manner. You consider it, and then realize that it must be a Trainer's. No wild Nidoran could have such a carefully washed coat. You should help it find its Trainer, but you don't know where to go. Either the left fork or the right fork could be the way the Trainer went before loosing his Nidoran. What will you do?

    Rizwan runs up to the Nidoran asks if it's lost.
    "Nido!" the Nidoran replied in a sad manner
    "Oh, then I guess you are lost. So there are two forks? Nidoran do you know which fork we should follow?"
    Suddenly Nidoran starts to run toward the left fork.
    "Ok Torchic, let's go to the left fork, ok?"
    "Tooroorchic!" Torchic happily shouted

    Rizwan, Torchic and the lost Nidoran wlak towards the left fork not knowing what will happen next....
    Last edited by Black Marauder; 1st April 2005 at 1:10 AM. Reason: putting in the right text colour

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •