Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 329

Thread: The Glacier Islands Recorded History

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    This'll be a short update, as only a few people have replied to the last update. Better for me. ^^


    Radical Edward: As you decide to travel with the boy through the mines, he releases a Jynx, and tells you she used to be his fathers. You trudge forward while having a discussion with the boy, until a loud bang frightens both you and the boy.
    "Oh my god" The boy gasped as a Trainer and a Rhydon rush in, dressed in a Navy blue, black and white uniform. What shall you do?

    As Ben and the boy walk through the frigid Glacier Mines, The biy releases a Jynx.Ben is impressed at the pokemon's obvious power.The boy notices this, and explains that he is not the pokemon's origianal trainer.Ben nods and the two fall back into conversation. As the Pair turns at a fork in the tunnel, They hear a large Bang, and a Trainer with a Rather large Rhydon bursts from the tunnel wall. Qickly, Ben reaches into his newly bought Bandolier, bought from a shop on the cruise liner that brought him Hear. Reaching into the larget pocket with hs Right hand, and the second largest with his left, He Draws out Astarael's and Saraneth's pokeballs.He quickly releases them, Shouting Their orders.

    "Astarael, Fire a cloud of stun spore at the Rhydon, Than Blast it with a PsyBeam.Saraneth, you shoot a mud shot at it's eys to blind it, than growl at it to scare it!"

    Ben's pokemon respond immeadiatly, Ready to prove themselves yet again.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  2. #252
    Umbrazard Guest

    Default

    After leaving home with Fuegon, Andrew arrives at Glacier island and releases Fuegon from his ball.

    "Why did we decide to come here?" He asks the tiny lizard Pokemmon at his side.

    "Cause I know you hate the cold and I refused to come with you if I couldn't torture you a bit." he says with what can only be a smirk on his face.

    Ignoring his friend, Andrew pulls out a map and checks the locations.

    "Hmm, I think Magnetic Island sounds the most interesting you game?" he asks the lizard.

    Without answering, Fuegon begins walking in the direction of the ferry to the island.

    ~Umbra
    Last edited by Umbrazard; 4th April 2005 at 2:40 AM.

  3. #253
    Matt72 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Matt72: (Re-Post of last Update) As you approach the looming Mountain, you think about the tales which travellers have told you, about Ghost towns and People disappearing. You start up the Mountain path, until you come to a fork in the road. The left path seems omniously dark, while to the right theres a steaming hot spring! There seems to be a basket of food next to it, including Cheesecake, and many other delights. What shall you do?


    Never one to pass up free dessert, Matt heads over to the lonesome basket.

    "Everything looks so fresh, whoever put it here did it very recently, today even. Hmm..."

    Picking up the basket, he looks back and forth. Overcome with newfound curiosity of this basket, Matt deicdes that the more likely place of human life would probably be the hot spring, and so with that he heads right, although making note of the left path as a place he would like to check out later...

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Wow, this is even better! You people are good at fast responses! And, as I do my best to be prompt, Updates are ready!

    [COLOR=Cyan]Golden Mew: You sail toward the island, hoping for the best. Your Pokémon go slower with every minute, the cold affecting them severely. You feel it eating away at your consciousness as well. You see a fire on the island, and cheer inwardly. After a few grueling minutes, you reach your destination. You scuttle over to the fire, and bask in its warmth. You return your Pokémon from there, and think abotu what to do next. You see a path to the left, leading to a mountain. You could signal for help from there. But, to the left, the very last thing you'd expect to see is present. A tropical rainforest! For a moment, you wonder if it's a mirage, but you can smell enticing fruit smells wafting out of the forest. You suddenly realize how hungry you are, and think of going there. What will you do?[/COLOUR]

    Nice job guys! Promptness, and well thought out responses. I'm impressed! Unfortunately, I shall have to wait a while, even if you all respond quickly. As mentioned previously, I'm limited to three updates a week, and if I updated tomorrow(still Tuesday here)/Thursday, you guys'd be going 3 or 4 days without Updates! Not a good idea, huh? So, take your time responding, and I shall take my time updating.
    EDIT: OMG! Bart, I forgot about you! You haven't responded yet, so I will let you respond, and I'll edit an update into here, and you can catch up with the rest. Sorry......Managing 13 people at once is no easy task!

    SC~ out
    GM warmed herslef enough and decided to go to the Rainfirest. There, she could get some fruit for her and her Pokemon to eat, berries would probably be there too. And maybe even Pokemon. She walked off, into direction, her feet sinking into the sand.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  5. #255
    meandude33 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    meandude33: (Re-Post of last Update)As you wait to follow it, Shellder tackle the rocks, knocking them away, creating more space, but when you stop it notices, and stops aswell. What shall you do?
    Hmmmm this Shellder really likes making more room now doesn't he... Maybe he's remodeling his home?? "Machop....??" Never mind that Buffsta it seems that he's noticed us. Hey little Shellder would you like to have a little battle with my Shroomish. Go Shroom!!! "Shroomish Shroom" So are you up for the challenge little Shellder?? Ok Shroom if it wants to battle start this battle off with a Tackle then use an Absorb. If it tries to attack you then use a Swords Dance.

  6. #256
    Fire Tornado Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight


    Fire Tornado: Can you re-write your last reply, as its difficult to work out what you want to do.
    sure no prob
    Thing are not what it all way seems to be. Maybe this is why there been stories. People falling for a trap for the hot springs. *sighs* But what i said might be true but the other side maybe with ghosts. Only if i had a Pokemon with Foresight to check if the springs are safe.This is confusing i can't just stay here. Springs it is plus also I don't have a Pokemon with Flash anyways. But just in case I should return you Torchic before you do something stupid. *returns Torchic*

  7. #257
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Rekkuza: Magcargo slides forward, releasing several fiery embers at the Ghost, which Anima dodges eith ease. Anima starts to concentrate, his eyes turning a blue colour. He release several Psychic waves, KOing the Magcargo. LEVEL UP FOR ANIMA. What shall you do?
    Rekkuza looked at Anima, then at the slug, who has been defeated. "Great kill, Anima." Rek said in a low toned voice, that of Dimmu Borgir. After the battle, Rekkuza glanced over at the man and woman. "Sir, since I have defeated your..." Rek started, "I suggest that you leave this woman alone." Rek said, waiting for the man's answer. Rek then walked over to the woman was, hoping to help.

  8. #258
    Alexander the great V2 Guest

    Default

    Alex walked into the Terror mountion, nearly frezzing half to death due to the horrible winds.The pokeball on his belt opened, reveling a small green pokemon. Grassy the treeko

    WASUP!!!!!!!!!!

    "Er, nothing" Alex waited 5 seconds.

    ITS SO BLOODY COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DYING!!!!!! AGRHHH!!!!

    "No, you're over reacting, thats whats happening. Return."

    No! Don't return meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    " Finally, some piece and quite..." Alex said to himself as he wanderd into the frezzing winds.....

    Incase you did'nt guess, im going too Terror Mountion

  9. #259
    ArticFox Guest

    Default

    'Oh boy oh boy! My first real adventure!'

    Artic was way too excited to prepare properly. Backpack, yes. Pokemon, yes. Warm Clothes? nope. Artic was in for a treat.

    Ariving at the glacier islands all he could think was 'SNOW!? WHY IS IT SNOWING?!' looking at the complimentary map he was given on the trip across he decided NOT to go to the mines, the wastelands of freezing icy death or magnetic island.

    Upon seeing the words TERROR MOUNTAIN before him, he instantly wanted to go there. But first he would need some warm clothes.

    You could wear me.

    'What.'

    No seriously, I'll wrap around you. I'm flexible.

    'No. Thats the silliest thing I have ever heard.'

    Bah. You could try glacier city. They must sell warm clothes.

    'But its an absolute mooch away, i'll freeze to death'

    You could always wear me.

    So it was settled, Artic ventured out in the wilderness hopefully heading in the direction of GLACIER CITY in search of warm clothing (and hopefully a bath, i seriously doubt that wearing a grimer around your body for warmth will leave you smelling lemony fresh.)

  10. #260
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:


    Lon: Sableye hears you, but is not quick enough to evade. The Bubbles slam into it, and it falls backward. It springs up angrily, and snarls in a menacing way. It sprints off into the darkness, and you lose sight of it. You are nervous once more, and tell Kaido to preapre for any attacks. All is deathly silent. Then, the lights flick on. You yell out in pain at the brightness, and rub your eyes. Opening them slowly, you adjust to the bright light. You see Sableye, standing by the light switch, smirking happily. And to its left, a door waits! You prepare to sprint to it, and escape, but your are stopped by your common sense. You have no idea what's behind that door. A whole pack of Sableyes could be hidng there! Plus, it's too easy. The path is paved out for you, and leads to the red door. You've seen this sort of thing on TV. It always leads to a trap. What will you do?

    SC~ out
    Tomo looked at the doorway, the one that Sableye was close to and began to wonder to himself. While he had seen something like this on television a few weeks ago, he had really no other thing to do. Quietly, Tomo held up his two hands in front of him, silently balancing the Pros and Cons of the decision. Finally, Tomo's mind was made up.

    "Okay Kaido. Let's head on over to the door. While it could be dangerous, we'll just have to risk it to get outta here..."

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    NOTE TO MY GROUP: SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT I'LL HAVE MY UPDATES UP TODAY.

    NOTE TO P-ARTS' GROUP! INCASE YOU WEREN'T AWARE, HE IS AWAY FOR ANOTHER WEEK AND A DAY. IF YOU ARE NEW AND HAVEN'T HAD A UPDATE IN 2 WEEKS, THEN DON'T COMPLAIN AS THE CHANCES ARE, YOU'RE IN P-ARTS' GROUP.

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Waterlight's group.

    Shiny_ Magneton: You order a Surf attack from your Lapras, while you keep on lookout incase of more Fearows. Lapras turns to you and looks annoyed. You look puzzled, but realise something, there's no water for the surf to work!
    "Nutty!? You evolved!" Jane exclaimed, nearly falling backwards, to the frozed shurbs and plants below.
    "Sunflora!" The flower Pokémon shrieked, as she released 2 vines which were heading towards Jane, lifting her slowly to the ground.
    Maira squeeled in joy, as her master omniously hovered above the Ice. After a few minutes of struggling to lower Jane, Nutty suceeds, smiling just as much as her trainer. What shall you do?

    Latias10: As you congratulate the Old Man, he shifts away slowly, and hops into a truck. He seems to have his eyes set on something, which appears to be a group of Purple creature in the distance. He might take you there. What shall you do?

    Radical Edward: As the Rhydon and the man charges in, the Boy rapidly takes control of the situation.
    "Jynx! Disable!" At that, Jynx's eyes glowed a eerie purple, stopping the large rock monster in it's tracks.
    You order your Pokémon for a full-on battle, only for something from behind to hit you, causing pain to surge around your head. You drop to the floor, and lose conciousness. You wake up in a cavern, on your own, with handcuffs attached to your arm, and to a horizontal pole on the wall, keeping you from leaving the room. Your Pokéballs containing your Pokémon are all on a slab of ice, roughly 10 metres infront of you. What shall you do?

    Rekkuza: As you finish up the battle, the woman sighs in relief, and drags herself up.
    "How dare you, you brute!" The woman screams at the Horrified man, who had by now escaped to a boat, which was slowly departing. What shall you do?

    Trick-or-Treater: (Re-Post of last update)Trick-or-Treater: The Pokéball you threw rolls Once-Twice- Three times, and comes to a halt. You captured a Level 3 Male Sneasel. There is nothing else around; What shall you do?

    Metal Yoshi 17: As you offer an early end to the battle, the Boy declines, angered by your offer
    "You think I'm a Wimp!?" The boys shouts, throwing a tantrum at the same time. "Mankey, RAGE! Then Mega Lunch!"
    You finishing ordering attacks, only for Mankey to leap at Ms. Mime, battering her with a series of Jabs and kicks. Ms. Mime attempts a Barrier for protection, but gets Punched backwards, going into the wall of the adjacent building. Ms Mime appears to have a similar amount of health as Mankey. What shall you do?

    !すげい!: As you approach the boy, he and the Machop suddenly disappears. Shellder hops away, through rocks, too small for you to fit through. It appears that you are trapped. What shall you do?

    Vagabond Aeon: You carefully step over to the pool, not happy with the danger of falling in. When you touch the water, for a preview of it's contents, the liquid disappears, leaving just a crystal at the bottom, which burnt your hand as you handeled it. After you removed it, another hole appeared in the bottom of the empty pool. What shall you do?

    Matt72: You trudge up to the Steaming Hot Spring, becoming aware of the suspicious conditions regarding the Basket. You pick it up, and step away, turning your head every few seconds incase of any humans around. You head up the Dark Path, only for something to dart past the back of your head. You turn to the direction it would have gone, to see a Goldfish type creature, flopping helplessly on the ground. You should really help it; It appears to be dieing.

    Fire Tornado: You step up to the Hot Spring, ignoring the basket laid out with desert and other delights. You get in to see that there is already a trainer in there, with a Combusken by his side.
    "Hiya. Who are you?" He asks, before leaping out, right next to the basket of food. "You want some food? Me and Combusken found this pool of Water, heated it, and look at it now; A fully functioning Hot Spring for us to enjoy!"
    His Combusken joins his trainer in leaping out, then goes over to your lone Pokéball, sensing a relation of it is contained. What shall you do?

    -Q-: You and Squirtle decide to head off to Magnetic Island, a lone Glacier mysteriously floating around the Main Glacier Islands.You get to the shore of the main Island, but realise: You have no boat! There appears to be a Boat shop about 100 metres away. What shall you do?

    ArticFox: You arrive at the entrance to Glacier City, as you hug yourslf to keep warm. Grimer doesn't seem affected by the Weather, as he slides along, pointing out buidings and famous places as you go. You come across a Public Swimming Pool to your left, and a restaurant to your ight. What shall you do?

    NOTE: Would everyone please have their FB team in their sigs.

  13. #263
    ROBEATSKEE1 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Waterlight's group.


    !すげい!: As you approach the boy, he and the Machop suddenly disappears. Shellder hops away, through rocks, too small for you to fit through. It appears that you are trapped. What shall you do?

    "wow" Rc exclaimed as he saw the boy disappear,
    "hmm... this looks like a time to search around for signs or things "
    rc said as he let out his cydaquil , and his newly traded sycther. lets go look for clues he said ,"cydaquil make this room bright enough so that we can move the rock that the shellder went through."
    Last edited by !すげい!; 3rd April 2005 at 1:32 PM. Reason: editing the color

  14. #264
    Fire Tornado Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Waterlight's group.

    Fire Tornado: You step up to the Hot Spring, ignoring the basket laid out with desert and other delights. You get in to see that there is already a trainer in there, with a Combusken by his side.
    "Hiya. Who are you?" He asks, before leaping out, right next to the basket of food. "You want some food? Me and Combusken found this pool of Water, heated it, and look at it now; A fully functioning Hot Spring for us to enjoy!"
    His Combusken joins his trainer in leaping out, then goes over to your lone Pokéball, sensing a relation of it is contained. What shall you do?
    Hi my name is-*Torkoal comes out of it's pokeball* Fire Tornado but call me FT. Oh and this is my Torkoal.Your lucky to have a Combusken all i have is my first pokemon Torchic and he hasn't evolve yet and a Torkoal. But why are you here in "Terror Mountain"?.And gimme that food i didn't ate for*counts on fingers* 2 days. *munches on food* Do you have drinks in there?*thirty mintutes passed* *returns Torkoal* well i guess i can go to the hot springs now*jumps in hot springs*

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Waterlight's group.


    Radical Edward: As the Rhydon and the man charges in, the Boy rapidly takes control of the situation.
    "Jynx! Disable!" At that, Jynx's eyes glowed a eerie purple, stopping the large rock monster in it's tracks.
    You order your Pokémon for a full-on battle, only for something from behind to hit you, causing pain to surge around your head. You drop to the floor, and lose conciousness. You wake up in a cavern, on your own, with handcuffs attached to your arm, and to a horizontal pole on the wall, keeping you from leaving the room. Your Pokéballs containing your Pokémon are all on a slab of ice, roughly 10 metres infront of you. What shall you do?

    Ben Wakes up with a throbbing pain in his head.Scaning the room of Ice, He notices his pokeballs about ten meters in front of him.Cursing the handcuffs, He calls out softly,

    "Astarael, come out,please, I need you to get me out of this predicament,please come out."

    Hoping that Astarael can break out of the pokball, Ben tries to wrench his hands out of the handcuffs,to no avail.In the back of his mind, Ben knows that the pokball containing his pokemon will not open, and he resighns himself to his fate.
    Last edited by Radical Edward; 4th April 2005 at 12:26 AM.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  16. #266
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    [CENTER]Waterlight's group.Rekkuza: As you finish up the battle, the woman sighs in relief, and drags herself up.
    "How dare you, you brute!" The woman screams at the Horrified man, who had by now escaped to a boat, which was slowly departing. What shall you do?
    Rekkuza gives a chuckle at the woman warding off the man. Rek then made his way over to the woman. "I'm sorry he had to do those things." Rek couldn't think of the words. "Well, if you are alright, I will be getting on my way..." Rekkuza started, next he would venture more into the vast area.

  17. #267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Latias10: As you congratulate the Old Man, he shifts away slowly, and hops into a truck. He seems to have his eyes set on something, which appears to be a group of Purple creature in the distance. He might take you there. What shall you do?
    Catherine watched as the old man hops onto his truck. She then noticed the group of purple creature. They were probably pokemon but which one. Catherine wanted to check it out but it would be a long walk. She then decided she would ask the old man if he could take her there.

    "Sir I would like to check out those purple creatures over there would you take me? Also do you know what they are?" Catherine asked the old man. She then paitently waited for his reply.

  18. #268
    Matt72 Guest

    Default

    Matt72: You trudge up to the Steaming Hot Spring, becoming aware of the suspicious conditions regarding the Basket. You pick it up, and step away, turning your head every few seconds incase of any humans around. You head up the Dark Path, only for something to dart past the back of your head. You turn to the direction it would have gone, to see a Goldfish type creature, flopping helplessly on the ground. You should really help it; It appears to be dieing.


    "Hmm?"

    Immediately confused by the sudden actions, Matt looks all around before quickly scooping the fish into one arm while he motions to his Duskull with the other.

    "Duskull, spread out there and see if whatever just left this little guy is still around."

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    OK, sorry guys in my group, thanks for showing patience. Updates up shortly.

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Metal Yoshi 17: As you offer an early end to the battle, the Boy declines, angered by your offer
    "You think I'm a Wimp!?" The boys shouts, throwing a tantrum at the same time. "Mankey, RAGE! Then Mega Lunch!"
    You finishing ordering attacks, only for Mankey to leap at Ms. Mime, battering her with a series of Jabs and kicks. Ms. Mime attempts a Barrier for protection, but gets Punched backwards, going into the wall of the adjacent building. Ms Mime appears to have a similar amount of health as Mankey. What shall you do?
    "It's okay, Ms. Mime, you can handle him." That Mega Lunch is nasty, Waterlight. :P Yoshi calls out to his Pokemon, who looks a bit beaten up. Hang in there. We were doing better when you just used Confusion, so do two more of those. Yoshi thought to himself, wondering if he was going to have to switch. But he decided to keep going with Ms. Mime after looking at the Clamperl and Dusclops, who would also be a challenge when he had to face them.

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Waterlight's group.

    Shiny_ Magneton: You order a Surf attack from your Lapras, while you keep on lookout incase of more Fearows. Lapras turns to you and looks annoyed. You look puzzled, but realise something, there's no water for the surf to work!
    "Nutty!? You evolved!" Jane exclaimed, nearly falling backwards, to the frozed shurbs and plants below.
    "Sunflora!" The flower Pokémon shrieked, as she released 2 vines which were heading towards Jane, lifting her slowly to the ground.
    Maira squeeled in joy, as her master omniously hovered above the Ice. After a few minutes of struggling to lower Jane, Nutty suceeds, smiling just as much as her trainer. What shall you do?
    Smiling at the reunited Pokemon and trainer, Stephen looks at Lapras, sighs, and says "Lapras, in the very unlikely chance that any Fearow come along, let's have you use a niiiiiice Thunder attack." "Now then. Jane, so what do you want to do about Maira?" Stephen finishes, before looking back to Jane with a different expression on his face, more of concern. Also at this, Lapras turns to Jane with a similar look of worry.


    Sorry Waterlight, I could not come up with anything else, if this is just unacceptable I'll try to redo it in the future.
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    Ytnim - As Torch enters the stage, Alardino begins to laugh. And so does his mates, and one of them sends out amother Machoke. However, at a maximum of four seconds later, they have stopped laughing, as Torch have placed Blaze Kicks and Thunderpunches a little everywhere, even on Alardino, by 'mistake'. Laughing as you see their faces, you are not surprised as you see their faces, red. They return their KOed pokemon, and begin to swear. You are howver surprised, as a Officer Jenny comes into the scene on her motorbike.
    "Wellwell, what do we have here? Abusing the rules of the colosseum? You are NOT allowed to battle outside it! Hold these,while I get us to the Police Station!" She says, and puts you into handcuffs, and order you to return Torch and Zeohyr to their respective pokeballs, since there is no idea arguing with her. You hop onto the bike, and she drives off, with people on the street looks at you.
    "And try nothing! I know your types- Disgusting!! You will get nowhere near my chest!", she says when you move a little closer to not fall off the speeding bike, which is easily done with handcuffs on. What will you do?
    What will you do?
    "Officer Jenny," Minty began calmly, "I have no want to get near your chest, nor any other part of your body for that matter, I moved closer to keep on the bike. You wouldn't want too cause a death would you? I'd like to ask where it said no battles outside? I saw no signage and so you cannot charge me. Plus I was attacked, I was mearly defending myself. Those guys ordered their pokemon to attack me and I believe that is breaking the pokemon agreement is it not? Now I have been patient but now I wish to return to the Battle Colosseum. If you do not remove these handcuffs now and stop the bike, I will be forced to take more drastic action." Minty's words were calm and there was nothing meancing about them. As they sped through the streets he waited for the police officer's reply.

  23. #273
    ArticFox Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight

    ArticFox: You arrive at the entrance to Glacier City, as you hug yourslf to keep warm. Grimer doesn't seem affected by the Weather, as he slides along, pointing out buidings and famous places as you go. You come across a Public Swimming Pool to your left, and a restaurant to your ight. What shall you do?



    Not to shabby here is it?

    'Not at all.'

    Lookie! Lookie! The world famous 'Tauros Head' Bar and Grill! Lets go inside! all these sights are making me hungry.

    Artic's grimer started jumping (or about as close as a grimer can get to jumping) up and down pointing excitedly at a large homely looking building with a large wooden tauros' head attached to the wall slightly above the door.

    'But look over there! A pool! A HEATED pool!'

    Artic started jumping up and down in the same manor as his faithful companion pointing at the large 'NOW HEATED!' sign on the sign of the large building.

    But... food...

    'You don't realise how cold it is out here do you? I'm going for a dip in the pool to warm up.'

    But I can't swim...

    Artic sped off in the direction of the SWIMMING POOL with Oriyah slowly trailing behind.

    'Sorry Oriyah, but its danm cold out here. How about this... Next big choice that needs to be made, you can do it.'

    Honestly?

    'So long as it isn't stupid... yes'

    Yay!

    And on that note, Oriyah peacefully returned to his pokeball.
    Last edited by ArticFox; 4th April 2005 at 1:28 AM.

  24. #274
    -Q- Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Waterlight's group.

    -Q-: You and Squirtle decide to head off to Magnetic Island, a lone Glacier mysteriously floating around the Main Glacier Islands.You get to the shore of the main Island, but realise: You have no boat! There appears to be a Boat shop about 100 metres away. What shall you do?
    I can't believe you didn't bring a boat says Q's Pokédex.

    "Are you kidding me? There was no way I could lug a boat this far with me. Yes, of course, I could carry it on my back. I would have to drive itall the way out here, and even if I could, I would have to spend a whole lot of money on gasoline. And, you know, I guess we could SURF, but Squirtle here hates to carry me."

    - It's not that I hate carrying you, it's that you're too, err..., heavy.

    "Squirtle, I way almost nothing and you know it!"

    - OK fine. It's because I'm lazy, but you can't fault me for that. You know I put up a good fight when I need to.

    "You're right, and I thank you for that. The one thing I can say about you is that you're a great battler. Well, I guess we're gonna have to head off to see who runs this Boat shop. I just hope it's not very expensive to rent myself a boat."

    And with that, Q, Dexter, and Squirtle head off to the Boat Shop. Q's shoes sink a little bit in the snow and he wishes he had brought some better shoes. Squirtle walks by Q and wonders when Q's going to give in and carry him, as is customary. Dexter sits quietly in Q's pocket, ready and willing to insert his snide comments whenever applicable. What an odd group they make up.

    Q finally reaches the shop and knocks on the door. "Anyone there?" he cries.

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SLURPING AND DROOLING AND HURR
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Vagabond Aeon: You carefully step over to the pool, not happy with the danger of falling in. When you touch the water, for a preview of it's contents, the liquid disappears, leaving just a crystal at the bottom, which burnt your hand as you handeled it. After you removed it, another hole appeared in the bottom of the empty pool. What shall you do?

    "****...! Man, that smarts...!"

    The crystal did a number on his hand. Fortunately, the burn didn't look too serious, and it wasn't his primary hand for handling the Edge, so he was okay... for now. Setting the crystal aside, Jeremy applied some medicine to his burned hand and wrapped his hand with some gauze. "Ouch... I'll have to be more careful with that thing in the future."

    He then took out a flashlight and shone it down into the hole, hoping to find something down there...


    I know, it's short, but I can't really work with this situation too much.

    1. What does the crystal look like? How big is it? and etc.

    2. Is the hole big enough to go down?
    THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •