Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Glacier Islands Recorded History

Here are the updates, sorry for the long wait.

ZJ - Hearing your answer, the boy becomes enraged.
    "Well that's easy for you to say, you haven't had a single pokemon stolen yet!" he shouts, clearly very angry.
    A few of the people walk up to ou, wondering what is going on. A tall boy begins to speak.
    "Take it easy now, Cal. You know the risk for avalanches here is very big. We have to be quiet. Also, they could have spies anywhere near... We wouldn't want them on us, would we?" He turns to you, and looks at you a few seconds. The girl begins to speak
    "We haven't introduces us, have we? I'm Jelena, and it's a pleasure meeting you" She says, and beams at you.
    "This is Sean, our leader", she adds, and points at the tall boy. "And that was Cal, as you've heard" She say, and looks worryingly at the boy that was shouting at you only moments before. Then, the tall boy begins to speak
    "You might, or you might not know. We are the RescueRangers. We are 30 qualified Ranger, who work for the Glacier Islands police. We're here to put a certain group behind bars. They've been kidnapping pokemon, and demand ransoms. Then an evil, well, doctor some may call him, but I'd call him a maniac, has escaped from a prison. We believe he found his way to these scum. We've gotten reports on mystical men doing things in the middle of the night..."
    As he stops speaking, a boy comes riding down the mountain, on a Rapidash. Two girls run up to him and help him down the horse, and soon, he is speaking with Sean. After about half a minute, Sean begins to speak, more loudly this time.
    "We have located the bad guy's base, now get packing! We are leaving in 15 minutes!" Everyone gets busy on the spot; they start running around with things, shouting to each other. Then Sean turns to you. I like your attitude. You can come with us if you want. If so is the case, then you will be travelling with Jelena here. I think Cal is a bit to hard on her..." He says, and you notice Jelena beaming at you again.

She literally drags you over to her pokemon, and the Rapidash seemed to be hers too. She releases two pokemon, a Glalie and a Piloswine!
    "Meet my friends!" She says, and then looks at you. "Can't you release your friends too? I'd like to meet them all!"
    What will you do?

SC - You leave the sad old man behind and proceed towards the mines. After a long time of walking and freezing, you are able to see an opening. It's not the newest of entrances; actually, it's one of the oldest leading into the Glacier Mines. It is very old, but it's the only entrance for now... Will you proceed into the dark, and if so, how will you light your way? Or maybe you should look for another entrance? But the nearest on is pretty far away, says the map after a glance. What will you do?

MG - As you walk towards the men, one single come to see you. He points, and you know he has told the other when they all soon come to stare at you. One of them walk up to you, probably the leader, wearing polar gear, more then you would be able to lift.
    "So, ey sonny, what're ye doin' out here? Must've taken some guts from you to get here,ay? Well, since ye're, would ye wannta learn somethin' 'bout Piloswines?" He says, and looks at you, being more impressed than he shows.
    So would you? What will you do?

EG - You may communicate through PM and all that, just don't post anything here more than your reply. If Cain does not reply to this update, he will 'become' another person.
    You look at the boy, whom does not answer your questions, he only stands still there. Maybe you should ask another question? What will you do?

Cain - The boy with a tail walks closer, and begins to speak.
    ""So?" the boy asks cheerfully. "Ya know where I could find a boat? I'm planning on exploring the magnetic island, but I don't own a boat. I'm kinda new here, so I have no idea where I could find one."
    You notice that his pokemon, a Vulpix, says something in pokemon language, but the boy clears his throat, and the fire fox becomes quiet in an instant. What will you do?

DF - As your Torchic takes a brave stance in front of you, one of the boys take a step forward.
    "Tryin' to play hero, eh? Well I'll show you what you get for that!" He says, and unclips a pokeball from his belt. But the second boy stops him.
    "C'mon Ben we've got nothing here to do! Let's get outta' here before anyone can ruin it for us." he says.
    "This lil' kid can't do anything! He's weak! I can feel it!"
    "But we don't know if he has adults, or even the police with him! We've gotta go!"
    You're right Jerry, let's go" the first boy says, and ends the discussion. They both return their Houndours, and get on the scooters, and drive away. It's not long before you can't see them anymore. What could they have done in the cave? What will you do?

Ytnim - Officer Jenny chooses to no answer you, but minute later, you arrive at the Police Station.
    "Here follow me" she says, and takes you inside the police station. Inside, there is people running forth and back, some sitting at a computer(writing updates ;P), some speaking in phones, all in all, a small chaos. Jenny just walks through the mess, says hi to an old man, and enters a room, with you closely after.
    "Take a seat" She says, and offers you a chair. You sit down, and She begins to speak
    "Do you have any idea of who that was? That was Alardino, the son of Alberto, the most rich guy in town, Unfortunately, he has all the power here now. He has bribed the mayor, and the judge. Just like an old mafia movie. There is no chance of taking him out, as none of the trainers are stonrg enough, and those who are, who place good in the tournament get paid by him, if they keep quiet about it, and swear not to work together with the police. So, lately we have been trying to get to them before him, but he is always the first. So we've made a plan. All we need is a strong trainer. The moment I saw your Blaziken I knew you was the right for it." She blinks at you, takes a deep breath and continues. "If you agree to this mission, we will make sure you get all the information you need." What is your answer? What will you do?

EWT - Bobby immediately Flashes the area, giving it light so you can see. As you watch your surroundings, you see a Sneasel covering it's face, blinded by the Flash! Bobby dives for him in an instant attempt to hit it with a Strength, and hits right on, for pretty good damage! Sneasel flies backwards in the wall, right beside an old shovel. But Sneasel rises again, determined to not let this hit make him fall on knee. He prepares, and you can see his claws begin to glow white. What will you do?

Wayne - The man looks at you with a surprised face.
    "You would really like to- Well I suppose we get on with it. Manega-Ho is a mind force so strong it can make you soar. But hard training is requires, and a very strong will. I here, and my partner Alakazam have been training for over 40 years. It has taken much of our time, and life, but it has given us something in return. If we manage to teach this to a student, Manega-Ho will be kept alive. I had a student once before... But he left us. He had talent, ooh, yes, a great talent, but no patience" He says, and watches the sky with dreaming eyes. Then he turns to you, again. Very well, if learning Manega-Ho is what you want, then follow me. He begins to walk, at a fast rate for being so old. You begin to follow him, and Pidgey comes right after, chirping happily.

After a long time of walking, and no words uttered, you arrive at a cave entrance. It is strange, because it is no real cave. It something more of a hole leading into the ground. The man and the Alakazam climbs down a ladder, which you hadn't noticed. As you follow him down, you are taken aback by the look of this place. It was much nicer than you thought, much bigger, with many candles lighting the place up, several pictures hanging on the wall, and a table in the middle, with two small stools next to them, and two doors leading to other rooms. The man and his Alakazam sits down on the stools, and Alakazam uses his psychic abilities to drag another one forward from behind a bookcase.
    "Welcome to sit down. This is my place. And I believe it's my turn to ask some questions. What is your name? What are you doing here, and why did you decide to come with me to practise Manega-Ho?!
    What is your answer? What will you do?

hitmon, neopolis3 - [You don't have to travel together, I just put you in the same update to save time]
    As you move your steps towards the terror mountain, you are amazed; almost a little scared of how big it really is, when you get up close. As you walk, the trail begins to twist and turn, and you are faces with a choice. A fork in the road. There are three paths to take, the first leads to the side of the mountain, it is impossible to see more than 50 feet into it. The second road is probably the one you were headed for, as it goes up the Terror Mountain. The third path is a good one in this cold, as you can see a hot spring on the side of it! Which path will you choose? What will you do?

BLT - [A small note: You are not to make things happen, or make things appear, you just have a character, and decide what the shall do]
    The Glacier you see, which is the Magnetic Island, keeps moving slowly in front of your very eyes. You decide to move towards it, but as you take your first step, you can hear the ice cracking! As you turn around, you notice that the patch you stood on is now floating away from the mainland ´, and at a fast rate! It is already too far to jump back! What will you do?

OK, don't panic, I'll try to get updates done smoother this week. I was of school this week, but away for half of it, so let's once again hope this week is better!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    hitmon, neopolis3 - [You don't have to travel together, I just put you in the same update to save time]
    As you move your steps towards the terror mountain, you are amazed; almost a little scared of how big it really is, when you get up close. As you walk, the trail begins to twist and turn, and you are faces with a choice. A fork in the road. There are three paths to take, the first leads to the side of the mountain, it is impossible to see more than 50 feet into it. The second road is probably the one you were headed for, as it goes up the Terror Mountain. The third path is a good one in this cold, as you can see a hot spring on the side of it! Which path will you choose? What will you do?
    Ian looks at the 3 roads. "3 ways we can take, Tempest..." Ian points at the first path. "That's dangerous, I don't think that's a good choice." He faces the second path. "That might get steep, but it's safer then the first road." Then he looks at the third and final path. "A hot spring. Looks nice, but... I don't know. Tempest, what do you think?" Ian asks the little Trapinch. "Trrrapinch..." Tempest looks cold, even though he's wearing a coat. "Oh, fine... Glacy, it's up to you." Ian throws one of his PokéBalls, releasing Glacy, his Snorunt. "Snooorrrunt!" Glacy happily exclaims. The Trapinch walks up to Glacy, trying to greet it with a friendly bite. "Stop that, Tempest, you're scaring her!" Ian quickly says, pushing Tempest away from the scared Snorunt. "Glacy, you are adapted to this climate, you must know where to go. Which path to choose?" Glacy looks around for a couple of seconds, and then quickly takes the middle path. "Good! Come on Tempest, let's follow her!" Ian says to the little Trapinch, and they both run after Glacy.

Paired up with Avegaille

Up ahead Oscar was sure he saw another trainer moving forward towards terror mountain, but in the thick snow he couldnt be certain.
    They came to a fork in the road, Oscar shielded his Mankeys view from seeing the right hand path as he knew Scruffy wouldnt forgive him for not going down that route, but it was for his sake that Oscar was doing this in the first place. "Which way Scruff - up there," he pointed up the mountain, "or left?"
    With neither he or Scruffy willing to go up the mountain just yet Oscar chose to start off down the left fork, through the thick swirling snow and frosty winds they marched forwards too cold to even say any more
    "I hope im making the right choice, Scruffy needs this training and i need the battle practice if were going to make it to the top together" - Oscar thought ...
    Last edited by Sasuke.; 4th April 2005 at 11:49 AM.
    ive got my i on u :o

[ Stats ] [ PC ] [ Base ] [ DT ] [ Bios ]

Ytnim - Officer Jenny chooses to not answer you, but minutes later, you arrive at the Police Station.
    "Here follow me" she says, and takes you inside the police station. Inside, there is people running forth and back, some sitting at a computer(writing updates ;P), some speaking in phones, all in all, a small chaos. Jenny just walks through the mess, says hi to an old man, and enters a room with you closely after.
    "Take a seat" She says, and offers you a chair. You sit down, and she begins to speak.
    "Do you have any idea of who that was? That was Alardino, the son of Alberto, the richest guy in town. Unfortunately, he has all the power here now. He has bribed the mayor and the judge. Just like an old mafia movie. There is no chance of taking him out, as none of the trainers are strong enough, and those who are, who place good in the tournament get paid by him, if they keep quiet about it, and swear not to work together with the police. So, lately we have been trying to get to them before him, but he is always the first. So we've made a plan. All we need is a strong trainer. The moment I saw your Blaziken I knew you was the right for it." She blinks at you, takes a deep breath and continues. "If you agree to this mission, we will make sure you get all the information you need." What is your answer? What will you do?
    "I will request one thing of you first. Please remove these handcuffs. I understand you had to make it seem like I was under arrest but did you have to tighten them so much?"

Minty held out his hands for the cuffs to be taken off.

"You said that the strongest trainers in this town are working for this guy, Alberto? Well I did come here to train my pokemon so I guess I would be able to fight some of these trainers right? Well just let me converse with my team for a moment."

Turning away, Minty grabbed a pokeball from his waist and released Zephyr, his swablu.

"Don't let Torch out, you know what his answer will be." Zephyr said quickly.

"Ok then. So what do you think we should do?" Minty asked.

"Are you stupid?! This is the police! Of course you gotta help! Sheesh..."

"Well I guess your right." turning back to Officer Jenny, Minty gave his answer. "I'll give you some help. What do you need done first?"

EG - You may communicate through PM and all that, just don't post anything here more than your reply. If Cain does not reply to this update, he will 'become' another person.
    You look at the boy, whom does not answer your questions, he only stands still there. Maybe you should ask another question? What will you do?
    "Ooookay..." Jeff says softly. "Look here, guy. I'm not tryna bug you or anything, I just want a boat to the Magnetic island! Or a large flying Pokémon. Or a private jet. But definitely some means of transport!"

["Weirdo"] Inferno mutters, barely loud enough for Jeff to hear.

He walks around and stands directly in front of the boy, getting a good look at him. "Are you all right?" he asks.
    Last edited by Eeveeboy_geoff; 4th April 2005 at 4:30 PM.
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

ZJ - Hearing your answer, the boy becomes enraged.
    "Well that's easy for you to say, you haven't had a single pokemon stolen yet!" he shouts, clearly very angry.
    A few of the people walk up to ou, wondering what is going on. A tall boy begins to speak.
    "Take it easy now, Cal. You know the risk for avalanches here is very big. We have to be quiet. Also, they could have spies anywhere near... We wouldn't want them on us, would we?" He turns to you, and looks at you a few seconds. The girl begins to speak
    "We haven't introduces us, have we? I'm Jelena, and it's a pleasure meeting you" She says, and beams at you.
    "This is Sean, our leader", she adds, and points at the tall boy. "And that was Cal, as you've heard" She say, and looks worryingly at the boy that was shouting at you only moments before. Then, the tall boy begins to speak
    "You might, or you might not know. We are the RescueRangers. We are 30 qualified Ranger, who work for the Glacier Islands police. We're here to put a certain group behind bars. They've been kidnapping pokemon, and demand ransoms. Then an evil, well, doctor some may call him, but I'd call him a maniac, has escaped from a prison. We believe he found his way to these scum. We've gotten reports on mystical men doing things in the middle of the night..."
    As he stops speaking, a boy comes riding down the mountain, on a Rapidash. Two girls run up to him and help him down the horse, and soon, he is speaking with Sean. After about half a minute, Sean begins to speak, more loudly this time.
    "We have located the bad guy's base, now get packing! We are leaving in 15 minutes!" Everyone gets busy on the spot; they start running around with things, shouting to each other. Then Sean turns to you. I like your attitude. You can come with us if you want. If so is the case, then you will be travelling with Jelena here. I think Cal is a bit to hard on her..." He says, and you notice Jelena beaming at you again.
    She literally drags you over to her pokemon, and the Rapidash seemed to be hers too. She releases two pokemon, a Glalie and a Piloswine!
    "Meet my friends!" She says, and then looks at you. "Can't you release your friends too? I'd like to meet them all!"
    What will you do?

"OK!" Beaming, Zora reached for the remaining balls on his belt. "You've already met Pineco Tropius and Piloswine, so Vulpix, Slowqueen, Wooper, come on out!" Their three forms appeared in bursts of Red, or in the case of Slowqueen, Blue, light, and cried out happily. The two ice pig's nuzzled against each other, while Vulpix wandered up to Rapidash and started chatting. Wooper meanwhile, thanks to her handy insulating slime, was the only one not afraid to go near the frigid Glalie, and proceded to jump happily on it, trying to keep her balence as the disgruntled Glalie rolled about trying to throw her off. Laughing at his Pokémon's actions, Zora continued "I've been travelling with all of them for ages. Piloswine was the first Pokémon I ever owned, Pineco the first I ever caught. The rest I just picked up throughout my adventures. They're all great battlers too, and I have faith in them being able to handle anything that we might come across. I've taken on much tougher opponents than mad scientists before." Delving into his backpack, Zora pulled out a jet black thick metal ring. "Know where this comes from? Entei. I've met him, and defeated him. Well, with a little help from a couple of other people." He finished sheepishly.
    After this, Zora turned back to Cal. "Please don't make assumptions about me. I've been through more than you could ever imagine. Of course I know what it's like to lose a Pokémon. I also know what it's like to find one again, and if you'd like to experience that feeling as well, I'd appreciate it if you could be a bit more civilised. Right, so, which direction are we heading, and would it be better for Tropius to fly or walk?"

Banners By Me. Level 3 Trainer: 33 KOs, 95.5 TP, 18 SP

Kassie approached the glacier Islands glad for a change in scenery, Letting out her Horsea Marina, her only current water type, she asked it for it's opinion on where to go, Horsea pointed it's mouth towards Magnetic Island and the two of them headed there.

SC - You leave the sad old man behind and proceed towards the mines. After a long time of walking and freezing, you are able to see an opening. It's not the newest of entrances; actually, it's one of the oldest leading into the Glacier Mines. It is very old, but it's the only entrance for now... Will you proceed into the dark, and if so, how will you light your way? Or maybe you should look for another entrance? But the nearest on is pretty far away, says the map after a glance. What will you do?
    Sheer's natural recklessness lures him ot the old entrance. Just to be safe, he calls upon Gligar to guard him. Gligar recognizes the situation seconds after he appears, and immediately floats over Sheer. Together, the two walk toward the entrance, prepared for whatever may await them there.

SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

*puts big Padlock around Glacier*

Your all my slaves now mwhahahaha *In a evil mood today*

Actully, no unless you want to be slaves I don't mind the extra help of slaving, but now Glacier is apart of izzytopia this GI will close if you do want to continue your adventure Post in FT statinig you want to continue and post your last reply, if you don't want to continue then you can just restart ^^

Default Glacier Islands - The Arctic Zone's Recorded History

Glacier Islands
    The Arctic Zone
    An ocean located in what is the coldest land of Fizzy Bubbles. The arctic ocean of Glacier Islands is broken up into four areas; The North Sea, the East Sea, the West Sea, and the South Sea. The Glacier Islands are well known for the Oceanic Train System (OTS), which glides the waters on top of the tracks just below the surface. The four seas are divided by the enormous Glacier centering all the islands. Legend tells that within the heart of the Glacier Islands lies a legendary pokemon with the power to control ice.

The North Seas
    The Icy Wastelands: A dry region of little rainfall, extreme temperatures, and sparse vegetation. No sand here, only ice and snow for miles on end. Not the most ideal place for a holiday but whatever floats your boat. Some Pokémon roam these plains but for the most part take the surroundings into their personalities; cold, harsh and deadly...

Mirage Fields: A natural phenomenon indeed, due to the intensely freezing temperatures, mirages have been reported by surviving travelers The Pokémon that live in this field aren't affected by the intense cold due to their already chilly bodies. It would be wise to trust nothing and no one, because for all you know, they could be a mirage too...

Tranquil Lake: Within the Glacier Islands lies a peaceful, quiet lake covered by a thin layer of ice. Tranquil Lake is heavily surrounded by enormous trees which keep it secluded. Due to the islands seclusion and peacful habitat, ancient creatures have lived on in peace for centuries.

Snowstorm Isle: Deep into the North Sea lies an isle often covered by snowstorms which makes it very rarely approached. Snowstorm Isle, a once calm and passive island, now is constantly raging. The roars of a creature can sometimes be heard if you listen to the wind hard enough.

Hazed Island: An island covered by a thick haze, most sailors never notices it and end up as castaways on this practically hidden island. Due to the fog, people try to avoid getting too close to the unnatural haze. Fear of the unknown runs deep within the people of the Glacier Islands I suppose. Could it be that the fog is hiding something?

Frozen Temple: On a certain island in the North Seas lies a long forgotten temple. Within this temple walls lies many stories of the legends on Glacier Islands. Back in the day, people held great respect for the temple and visited it often, be as time passed and technology entered the Glacier Islands, people began to forget about this Temple.

Pine Wood: Within the calm winter seas lies the island known as Pine Wood. This island is peaceful and silent, so silent, it can be eerie. Pine Wood has pristine snow conditions, containing only the softest of snow and the purest, too. The most charming feature of these woods is often considered to be its enormous pine trees; it truly gives this wood the feeling of peace and purity. This place is perfect for young rookies to adventure at. Yep, safe and peaceful… Or am I lying? Find out for yourself!

The East Seas
    Glacier City: An oasis in the icy tundra of the Glacier Islands, Glacier City is a technologically advanced area covered by a large, insulated dome where many trainers find refuge from the harsh surrounding environment. It has many attractions including Pokémon battle arenas, Pokémon shops and a hotel for weary travelers.

Snowflake Village: Being somewhat of a suburb compared to Glacier City, Snowflake Village is located on an island with far less snowstorms leaving there no reason to bare a dome to cover the city. This village is known for their ever-so-popular Yache Berry crops that cover almost half the island, a perfect place for wild pokemon to find food.

Abandoned Castle: Centuries ago, the Glacier Islands was once a kingdom ruled by Queen Regina. She was a cruel and truly cold queen, eventually; her coldness resulted in her death when the whole nation overthrew her. Her last words before being burried alive somewhere in the castle were, "You fools will all pay for your betrayl! I will return, and destroy all traitors!". The once proud kingdom vanished, but the castle didn't. To this day, no one has been able to locate her corpse, or any trace of her presence aside from the solid stone life-size statue of Queen Regina in the castle courtyard. Today, the castle is mostly empty, aside from the few pokemon who have come to inhabit the once infamous castle.

Wonderland Island: The Island with the least harsh conditions, Wonderland Island is also known as "Tourist Island." This island is often visited by tourists and serious trainers alike. Temperatures here are usually between 18 and 2 degrees Fahrenheit, easily the warmest of all the islands. It's been rumored that people are disappearing on this island, but come on; it's just a rumor... right?

Research Island: A rather small island, here is where the top scientific minds gather to solve the mysteries inside the Pokémon world. Research Island is just big enough to house the Ice Core Institution of Science and Technology (ICIST). Many criminals and rivals alike try to steal information that ICIST has worked very hard to obtain.

Crescent Island: A small glacier shaped like a crescent moon. At night, the traveling Chinchou and Lanturn brighten up the surrounding water, making it a wonderful place for couples to spend their time admiring each other and nature. This is the place to visit for any romantics out there.

Penguin Resort: Within the Eastern Seas lies the relaxing resort called Penguin Resort where travelers come too relax some visitors go snowboarding or skiing while others choose to stay in the comfy lodge and warm up next to the fire. Penguin Resort is known for it's large population of penguin pokemon, as well as the pristine mountain ranges just beyond the lodge.

The West Seas
    Glacier Mines: Set just west of the glacier island, a huge glacier, so large that it seemingly never melts, sits sealed to the ocean floor. Enter at your own risk but be sure to bring something warm as it'll get way below freezing as you move further down into the winding tunnels of the icy caverns. Scientists often visit to collect ice core samples.

Magnetic Island: A lone glacier, one that continuously sails around the Glacier Islands West Seas, never leaving its course. Scientists of the Ice Core Institution of Science and Technology have recently noticed that the island revolves around something and takes a week to complete its trip. Mysterious....
    Sub Areas:
    Rainbow Ruins: Deep within these ruins lies a natural phenomenon called rainbow snow. On random occasions, the snow will begin to turn different colors such as green, blue, even pink!

Halcyon Valley: An island protected by tall glacier walls on each side, Halcyon Valley is a peaceful island brimming with life and beautiful scenery. At the valley's center lies a lake filled with kind pokemon. Legend has it that an ancient bird has a nest deep within the lake, it's just a legend, but hey could it be true?

Frostbit Cove: On this island, the ground and trees are frozen solid due to the extreme temperatures, yet the water is mysteriously able to remain unfrozen. As infants, some pokemon may swim into the underwater passage that leads into the cove, just to be stuck due to not being able to fit through the exit any longer. Dress warmly and beware the dangerous cove!

Enchanted Tundra: Despite being a bared wasteland, Enchanting Tundra has a certain aura to it that lures people towards it, there is a story that on Enchanted Tundra lives the ghost of a cold, vengful, Queen who was murdered by a mob of angry peasants. She lures all who enter the surrounding waters, in the hopes of one day finding a proper host for her to take over so she can reclaim what was robbed from her. No one can either prove or deny if the story is true, but it's best to be cautious. Somehow, I feel like that tale is familiar...

The South Seas
    Terror Mountain: Sitting in the centre of the South Seas is an iceberg of monolithic proportions known only as Terror Mountain. Many rumors abound of a ghost town set somewhere within its icy ranges but due to the avalanches common to this mountain, no one has ever returned to verify its existence.

Yeti's Outpost: Within the dangerous Southern Seas lies an Island known as Yeti's Outpost. Sightings of a mysterious creature have often been reported, leading thousands of brave explorers to travel the harsh winter seas to capture this allusive creature. Over the years, a few bases have been planted on this island where adventurers may visit to restock on hunting supplies.

Dead Forest: Within the Glacier Islands South Seas lays a forest full of large, dead trees. These trees have made excellent homes for wild Pokémon and lost travelers alike. Beware of traps though as the Dead Woods were once prime hunting grounds for hunters and there might still be hidden traps left behind.

Arctic Rapids: Across this island, level 5 rapids, the strongest of all rapids, travel every direction. Many of the shipwrecks that can be seen here are caused when icebergs wonder into this current from the open ocean. In the center of the island, a whirlpool has formed leading to who knows where. Beware of wild pokemon and try not to get too close to the rapids!

Monster Cave: This cave received its name due to the plentiful stalagmites and stalactites that make the cave resemble the mouth of a monster. Though that isn't the only reason, many explorers claim to have seen beastly creatures within the cave, or to at least hear blood curdling howls and roars coming from within. It would be wise to being experienced pokemon.

Treacherous Alps: Along the edge between the South Sea and the West Sea, Treacherous Alps is known well for its beauty, but beauty can be deceptive. Two mountains, one on each side, slope down to the center. Avalanches are regular and usually fall into the deep canyons, blocking off exits and occasionally lead to death.
    Last edited by mew-the original; 5th June 2009 at 5:41 AM.

This zone is currently capped at SIX members. If another ZA is hired, then more people will be able to enter.

Current Updatees

* Raunchy Fad
    * Demon Skittle
    * Food Guy
    * Hayward
    * Shadowshocker

Make sure to reply in Powderblue and I'd prefer you guys use size one font. =] Thanks and hope to update you soon~!
    Last edited by mew-the original; 24th September 2009 at 2:38 AM.

As one is adventuring somewhere hot, I'll go the other extreme and have a blast here.

Snow: A crystalline form of water frozen into a unique shape that adheres to other equally unique shapes to create something beautiful and pristine.

According to Jamie, it also made a bloody excellent way to turn into a Smurf. As the trainer, clad in duffel coat and with earmuffs and scarf, complete with gloves, trudged through the snow, he swore as his fingers started to grow painfully numb, and for the ninety-seventh time that day, leered at the reason he was in the middle of a god-forsaken blizzard: Arctacea the Snover, cheerfully giving a grasswhistle as his Snow Warning ability caused havoc with his master's senses, giving him a nasty case of brain freeze. As the Frosted Tree pokemon's abnormal cheer popped around the place, a telekinetic voice penetrated Jamie's cranial lobe once more, with the familiar words: "He's somewhat close to his place of birth."

"Y...y...y...yeah, I...bl-bl-bl-bloody know...but I'd sorta-ta-ta-ta like to get somewhere warmmmm...bef-f-f-fore I freeze my a-a-a-as-s-s-ss off h-h-h-here..."

Without a second glance, Meteos the Lunatone continued onwards, his rocky hide deflecting much of the chill as his trainer suffered through the low temperatures, until the Snover stopped walking and started grumbling.

"It seems he's went the wrong way."

A primeval roar reverberated throughout the frigid fields as Jamie's patience finally snapped as he grabbed his Snover by the hat as it squirmed and gave him a death glare, as Meteos developed a telekinetic communication channel between them.

"Fishy...there's a city or something over there that wasn't there last time..."

Without a moment's hesitation, Arctacea's arse sank an inch into the snow as Jamie dropped him and looked at the giant dome a hundred metres in front of him, an actual sign of civilisation. Giving a thankful sigh, he beckoned the two of them onward as he started to lumber through the blizzard to the entrance of glacier city.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

The train stopped, the bum-like man popped open a pokéball, and thump, thump, thump went Spliff the doduo’s feet as they proceeded to collide with the icy ground, blistering and chafing with every contact with the permafrost. Conditions certainly weren’t the best for this furry bird as he tried his best not to cripple himself not only from the ground, but also from the tall, furry man who rode on his back.

Yes, Paul was accompanying this two-headed ratite, and atop the fowl’s back looked as if he was the b*stard-child of a knight and jester. Obviously as unaccustomed to cold climates as his doduo was, the hippie clothed himself in a forest green corduroy jacket that was far too light for this time of the season. On his head was a checkered knit hat adorned with a pompom, and a matching knit scarf which was coated in a thin layer with the humidity and snot from Paul’s frozen, dripping face.

In his arms was Rocky, a seedot that had been given her own little pompom hat along with a pair of gloves that kept her woody feet from wilting in the cold. She looked tired and irritated, and didn’t perk up the slightest when she noticed that Wonderland Island was a tourist trap. Perhaps the fact that she was riding on a two-headed ostrich and in the arms of a man who looked like a vagrant didn’t help her spirits much either.

Paul however was ecstatic. Though he was cold, he was also excited to see all the different people, and he thought that the noble steed that he was riding on would give people a good first impression. Maybe he’d even make a new friend. Either way, he eagerly made his way towards the festivities whilst Spliff pushed forward, squawking, jumping, and turning around in hopes to relieve himself of the inopportune temperatures.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo!
    So little time! So much to know!

Fizzy Bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by mew-the original View Post
    Glacier Islands
    The Arctic Zone

Glacier City: An oasis in the icy tundra of the Glacier Islands, Glacier City is a technologically advanced area covered by a large, insulated dome where many trainers find refuge from the harsh surrounding environment. It has many attractions including Pokémon battle arenas, Pokémon shops and a hotel for weary travellers.
    Finally got around to posting this. It was just so hard to choose between all the zones. :C

Alina stared out the window of the train, seeing nothing but the blizzard outside. Prestige the Abra stirred from within the bag at her side, waking up from a long nap. Finally he said, "I don't really like the cold."

"That's okay," mumbled Alina. "We shouldn't be out in this blizzard for too long. We're going to stop at a city, for once, instead of a forest, or ruins."

"Oh, okay," said Prestige, rather disinterested in the idea of a city. He had never liked the idea of places packed with people, and neither did Alina. The train finally screeched to a stop and the doors swung open, welcoming in a blast of frigid air and snow. "Glacier City!" the conductor cried as Alina reluctantly stood up and walked toward the door. She gazed through the snow, seeing the silhouette of the city in the distance. Damn, that was a long way to walk. The conductor impatiently waited for the young trainer to mentally prepare herself for the blizzard she would have to endure for a few minutes, until finally he couldn't stand it anymore and shoved her out the door. The doors to the train slammed shut behind Alina as she stumbled through the snow, trying to keep her balance. The snow was deep, and the wind was harsh.

"Holy ****," gasped Alina. Being thrust from a nice warm train into the howling wind and the knee deep snow was a bit shocking for her, especially since her clothing didn't exactly fit the conditions. "God, they couldn't be bothered to have the station be inside the damn city."

Prestige chuckled slightly, shivering from inside the bag slung over Alina's shoulder. Alina squinted in order to see the outline of Glacier City in the distance and began to trudge through the blizzard toward the city. After what felt like an eternity, she had finally reached the door to the gigantic dome that was the city, and gleefully charged through the entrance of Glacier City...
    "My pedestal was too high for me to climb off of. In fact, that's the reason for the high horse."

Fizzy of Bubbles
    And Another Useless Art Blog

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long! I had a cold (See what I did there with that pun? ) But yeah, I will usually be quicker than this so I hope you enjoy these long overdue updates! =D

Wonderland Island

Raunchy Fad
    You arrive at the cold lands of the winter wonderland, also known as Wonderland Island, thanks to the speedy Sea Train, and you immediately take off riding on Spliff the Doduo while holding Rocky the Seedot in your arms. Though the weather wasn't really in your favor, you didn't care, in fact, you were excited to see what could happen on this island, which was rumored to have people mysteriously vanish. Your partners on the other hand, weren't so thrilled to know that people could possibly go missing while visiting this tourist island. The island itself seemed quite safe, people with cameras everywhere you look and there were hardly any dangerous wild pokemon running around, everything appeared safe indeed. The pure white snow fell lightly onto the fresh, soft snow-covered ground below your feet. Every morning before tourists arrive, a snow blow clears the cold cemented ground. And the pine trees are very lively, all lush and green with the pure white snow being cradled on the branches. As you continue to view the island and admire the land, a little girl approaches you. "Excuse me." she says, in a cute, young voice, "I can't seem to find my partner, Runtrunt. She's a Snorunt. Can you help me please." The young girl, at the verge of tears, began to explain what happened, "Runtrunt and I were playing in the snow, when suddenly, she ran off into a little forest. My parent's warned me about staying on the trail, and that it's dangerous to leave, but I couldn't just leave poor Runtrunt could I? No. So I went after her, I looked and looked but I could never find her. I'm positive that she is still in those woods, so again, can you help me?" concluded the young girl as she whipped away tears that began to slowly roll down her cheeks.

What will you do?

Silver Wind
    As you, Red, travel through the ice cold waters to a certain island in the Glacier Islands know as Wonderland Island, you can't help but enjoy the cold weather and recall about how your Abra friend, Pathos, was born during this time of year. You've certainly prepared for the weather, dressed in warm winter clothes to protect your self from the cold, heck even Pathos has warm clothing on. As the two of you continue your trip, you tell Pathos that the two of you will be going here to celebrate the special day of Pathos' birth which led a wide grin across the Psi pokemon's face. As the two of you finally arrive at the tourist island known as Wonderland Island, you disembark to see tourists by the dozen going every direction. The thought of disappearances amongst the tourists was sitting in the back of your mind, but you try to brush it off, thinking that life is too short to spend worrying. You were truly amazed by the beautiful scenery of Wonderland Island, from the pure white snow, to the clean, refreshing air. Pathos also seemed to be enjoying the scenery and seemed to feel comfortable in these cold lands. While the two of you enjoyed the refreshing view, a young boy came to you with a look of distress on his face. "Sir! Sir! Excuse me, but I need your help!" said the boy in a panic. "M- My pokemon, Snosno is missing! He's a Snorunt and I can't find him anywhere! We were playing in the woods over there, my parents told me it was dangerous to go out there but I went anyways, and now Snosno is gone!" continued the boy as he began to cry. "Please, can you help me get him back!? I'm very worried, I don't want to lose him! He's my best friend!" concluded the boy as he whipped the tears off his face.

What will you do?

Glacier City

fishyfool
    As you blindly traveled through the snow blizzard created by Arctacea the Snover's snow warning ability. Rather upset, you can't help but swear to yourself and try to release anger. You finally get tired of Arctacea and try to strangle him, your other partner, Meteos, notices an extremely large dome up ahead and alerts you to it immediately thanks to it's telekinetic powers. As the three of you stop in your tracks to see the dome, you notice that the large dome is the location on Glacier City. You quickly run off to enter the city and escape the blizzard. As you approach the humongous domes entrance, two large steel doors immediately open as if you were entering a grocery store. The three of you quickly enter and stop in awe of the city. Skyscrapers traveling higher than you can see, people walking down the streets with numerous shopping bags, a Pokemon Colosseum, hotels galore, and even more amazing places everywhere you look. As Arctacea, Meteos, and yourself continue to admire this urban city view, a boy, around fifteen years old, with master ball tattoo on the back of this hand came up to you. "Your new around here I can tell," said the boy as he smiled crookedly towards you. "Here." said the boy as he handed you something and ran off, he took you by surprise and you just stood there. Suddenly you remember he gave something to you, you look down to see that there was a miniature glass statue of an Articuno lying in your hands. You and your pokemon are shocked to see this and wonder why that boy with a masterball tattoo would give this to you and just run off. Suddenly you now why when Officer Jenny approaches you and says, "Freeze! Your under arrest!" It was obvious that the boy stole the statue and framed you!

What will you do?

Demon Skittle
    As you sit in the Sea Train, waiting quietly to arrive at your destination, Galcier City. Prestige, your Abra friend, woke up from his nap and told you that he isn't the biggest fan of the cold, lucky for him you wouldn't be out in what appears to be a blizzard for long as the city is protected by an enormous dome. The train finally comes to a stop and announces that they have arrived at the city known as Glacier City. You prepare yourself for the journey to Glacier City, which would be harsh due to the blizzard going on and all. The conductor reluctantly waits for you to step out until he becomes frustrated with you and pushes you out the train and closes the door. As you land in the blizzard you curse and wish that you would have worn more protective clothing. As the two of you travel quickly through the blizzard trying to get to the dome as fast as you can, Prestige begins to chuckle at you. After what seemed to be an eternity, you finally arrive at the dome and enter the steel sliding doors with glee. You enter the city door to feel a lot of the coldness leave you, the city itself is still cold, but nothing compared to the blizzard just outside. You view the urban city in awe with it's skyscrapers and shopping centers until you notice a group of people rushing in the nearby pokemon center. Your curiosity peaked, you enter the pokemon center to notice that people are signing up for what seems to be a pokemon tournament. A poster on the wall next to the sign up sheet says, "Come trainers, think you have what it takes to beat the rest? Enter and you have a chance to prove it along with winning a special prize." A nearby girl, about twenty years old, approaches you and kindly greets herself as Samantha and asks "Are you entering the tournement?"

What will you do?

*smartarse comment*

Glacier City

fishyfool
    As you blindly traveled through the snow blizzard created by Arctacea the Snover's snow warning ability. Rather upset, you can't help but swear to yourself and try to release anger. You finally get tired of Arctacea and try to strangle him, your other partner, Meteos, notices an extremely large dome up ahead and alerts you to it immediately thanks to it's telekinetic powers. As the three of you stop in your tracks to see the dome, you notice that the large dome is the location on Glacier City. You quickly run off to enter the city and escape the blizzard. As you approach the humongous domes entrance, two large steel doors immediately open as if you were entering a grocery store. The three of you quickly enter and stop in awe of the city. Skyscrapers traveling higher than you can see, people walking down the streets with numerous shopping bags, a Pokemon Colosseum, hotels galore, and even more amazing places everywhere you look. As Arctacea, Meteos, and yourself continue to admire this urban city view, a boy, around fifteen years old, with master ball tattoo on the back of this hand came up to you. "Your new around here I can tell," said the boy as he smiled crookedly towards you. "Here." said the boy as he handed you something and ran off, he took you by surprise and you just stood there. Suddenly you remember he gave something to you, you look down to see that there was a miniature glass statue of an Articuno lying in your hands. You and your pokemon are shocked to see this and wonder why that boy with a masterball tattoo would give this to you and just run off. Suddenly you now why when Officer Jenny approaches you and says, "Freeze! Your under arrest!" It was obvious that the boy stole the statue and framed you!

What will you do?

OOC: *headshotty*

BIC: As Jamie reached the doors of Glacier City, he gave a triumphant gasp as his ears seemed to give a red glow of themself as they slid open and the three of them entered, Arctacea slightly unimpressed with a giant city being in the middle of nowhere. As Jamie gazed around, skyscrapers not completely scraping the sky, colosseums offering battles and people going around their daiy business, he felt himself getting warmer already, and the distinct lack of powdery coldness was the tip on the iceberg.

As it were, a younger lad ran up to him, something clutched in his hand with an odd tattoo embedded on it. Giving a somewhat suspicious greeting and plopping the object at hand into the trainer's hand, he scarpered as fast as he came, as Meteos looked his way curiously. Looking at the object given to him, he noticed it to be a small glass statuette of the legendary bird pokemon of ice, Articuno, something rather odd for an urchin like him to carry around and dish out to complete strangers.

A feminine voice nearby with a commanding tone to it instantly made Jamie frown, namely because it was the typical call of an officer to a criminal: You're nicked. As he looked towards the approaching cop, fully expecting the handcuffs to come out when she reached him, he turned to Arctacea and Meteos and recalled them both to their respective balls before placing them at his belt, prepared for the confrontation.

"I assume you're placing me under constabulary custody over this likely priceless statuette I'm in sudden possession of? If I may ask, is it customary for kids with master ball tattoos on their hands to dish them out to people who just came in from four-hour treks through terrain they are completely detestful of, such as snow, compounded by a dozy pokemon who summons hail at will? I understand if you're wishing to ask a few questions, and unlike a certain lad who did give me this in a hurry, I'll be willing to follow you downtown, namely so that I can find out about what the hell is happening here."

With his statement, Jamie simply placed his hands a foot from his body in a manner most criminals under escort from the officials, and awaited the clank of the cuffs with but a curious expression towards the officer.

FB

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long! I had a cold (See what I did there with that pun? ) But yeah, I will usually be quicker than this so I hope you enjoy these long overdue updates! =D

Wonderland Island

Raunchy Fad
    You arrive at the cold lands of the winter wonderland, also known as Wonderland Island, thanks to the speedy Sea Train, and you immediately take off riding on Spliff the Doduo while holding Rocky the Seedot in your arms. Though the weather wasn't really in your favor, you didn't care, in fact, you were excited to see what could happen on this island, which was rumored to have people mysteriously vanish. Your partners on the other hand, weren't so thrilled to know that people could possibly go missing while visiting this tourist island. The island itself seemed quite safe, people with cameras everywhere you look and there were hardly any dangerous wild pokemon running around, everything appeared safe indeed. The pure white snow fell lightly onto the fresh, soft snow-covered ground below your feet. Every morning before tourists arrive, a snow blow clears the cold cemented ground. And the pine trees are very lively, all lush and green with the pure white snow being cradled on the branches. As you continue to view the island and admire the land, a little girl approaches you. "Excuse me." she says, in a cute, young voice, "I can't seem to find my partner, Runtrunt. She's a Snorunt. Can you help me please." The young girl, at the verge of tears, began to explain what happened, "Runtrunt and I were playing in the snow, when suddenly, she ran off into a little forest. My parent's warned me about staying on the trail, and that it's dangerous to leave, but I couldn't just leave poor Runtrunt could I? No. So I went after her, I looked and looked but I could never find her. I'm positive that she is still in those woods, so again, can you help me?" concluded the young girl as she whipped away tears that began to slowly roll down her cheeks.

What will you do?
    “Ooohwoah,” Paul said, surprised as the little girl approached him. He looked her over, scanned her sad little face and had a suspicious feeling that somewhere, someone else was being approached by a very similar character. Like most serious thoughts that entered Paul’s mind however, this one passed quickly and with some difficult coaxing of Spliff, approached the girl with a smile, easily taking pity on her.

“Runtrunt…” Paul repeated, after listening to her story. “You shoulda named your sno-cone something less vulgar, little lady. But I can’t say no to a pretty face.” He scratched his stubbly face and grinned at her, hoping that his friendly demeanor might calm her down. Perhaps his misunderstanding of both the pokémon’s name and species would also cheer her up, though there was no telling whether or not he did that on purpise. With a bit more coaxing he turned his avian ride around in the direction of the woods. He was a little disappointed that he couldn’t go sledding or tubing or sliding, or whatever this winter fair provided. Even so, he supposed that finding this girl’s snorunt might reap better rewards.

“Hop on, little lady,” he said to her, getting the doduo to squat down. Both of the bird’s heads squawked in protest. Though he was large, he was no moa and supporting two people, not to mention a one-and-a-half foot acorn, wasn’t his idea of fun. He fussed and fidgeted before reaching one of his heads around and biting Paul’s arm in frustration. Despite the sharp pain that went through Paul’s bicep, he smiled at the girl and still offered her a ride. “Where in the woods did your sno-cone go?”

Fizzy Bubbles

Get better soon~

Glacier City

Demon Skittle
    As you sit in the Sea Train, waiting quietly to arrive at your destination, Glacier City. Prestige, your Abra friend, woke up from his nap and told you that he isn't the biggest fan of the cold, lucky for him you wouldn't be out in what appears to be a blizzard for long as the city is protected by an enormous dome. The train finally comes to a stop and announces that they have arrived at the city known as Glacier City. You prepare yourself for the journey to Glacier City, which would be harsh due to the blizzard going on and all. The conductor reluctantly waits for you to step out until he becomes frustrated with you and pushes you out the train and closes the door. As you land in the blizzard you curse and wish that you would have worn more protective clothing. As the two of you travel quickly through the blizzard trying to get to the dome as fast as you can, Prestige begins to chuckle at you. After what seemed to be an eternity, you finally arrive at the dome and enter the steel sliding doors with glee. You enter the city door to feel a lot of the coldness leave you, the city itself is still cold, but nothing compared to the blizzard just outside. You view the urban city in awe with it's skyscrapers and shopping centers until you notice a group of people rushing in the nearby pokemon center. Your curiosity peaked, you enter the pokemon center to notice that people are signing up for what seems to be a pokemon tournament. A poster on the wall next to the sign up sheet says, "Come trainers, think you have what it takes to beat the rest? Enter and you have a chance to prove it along with winning a special prize." A nearby girl, about twenty years old, approaches you and kindly greets herself as Samantha and asks "Are you entering the tournement?"

What will you do?
    Alina gazed up at the skyscrapers in awe as she walked along the road. Even though she had been in many cities before, she had seen nothing like this... an entire city surrounded by a dome to protect it from the cold. Sort of like a reverse snow globe. She gazed through the windows of super markets longingly as she passed by, seeing all sorts of clothing, Pokemon merchandise, and other little doo-dads that she had never seen or heard of before. Prestige poked his head out of Alina's bag and tugged on her sleeve, trying to get her attention. "Look over there, by the Pokemon center," he said, pointing to a nearby building with a bright red roof.

"What about it?" Alina asked, now turning her attention to the Pokemon Center. Prestige sighed, his patience wearing thin, which was odd for him considering he was usually very calm and rather patient by nature. Not only did he hate the cold, but apparently he hated the city, where it was full of life and noise. "Look at all those people cramming themselves in there! There has to be some event, or something, going on, you stupid girl."

Alina was taken aback by her Abra's attitude and said nothing after he snapped, not wanting to cause any more stress, or provoke him into continuing to yell at her. She walked across the street, trying to peek over people's heads to get an idea of what all the fuss was about, but was much too short to actually see anything. So instead, she decided that kicking people's shins, pushing them aside, and fighting herself through was the best way to find out what was going on, and so that's what she did. After much cursing an apologizing (for instance, she would say "Damn it MOVE!" and then "Oh, ****, sorry about that bloody nose, it'll be fine, I'm sure."), she had finally fought her way through the crowd to find a woman in her twenties and a gigantic poster with the words "Come trainers, think you have what it takes to beat the rest? Enter and you have a chance to prove it along with winning a special prize."

"Are you entering the tournament?" the woman asks after introducing herself as Samantha. Alina smiled and said, "A tournament, eh? Sounds like fun." She turned her attention to the bag at her side and opened it up to reveal a rather moody Abra, trying to get back to sleep despite all the noise around him. Prodding his head, Alina asked him, "What do you think? Should we sign up?"

"Do what you wish," grumbled Prestige, pushing her hand away. Even if he had said no, Alina would have signed up anyway. It was a perfect opportunity to feed her ego, after all. The trainer rolled her eyes and closed the bag once more, saying "Okay, where do we sign up for this thing?"
    "My pedestal was too high for me to climb off of. In fact, that's the reason for the high horse."

Fizzy of Bubbles

Wonderland Island

Raunchy Fad
    You quickly agree to help the young girl find her recently lost friend, Runtrunt the Snorunt, who was last seen in the forest. The little girls tears suddenly left and turned into a smile of joy as she climbed aboard Spliff, much to the two-headed bird’s dislike. As you ask for directions to where the Snorunt was last seen the girl answered in a slightly unsure tone, We were pretty deep into the woods, maybe it was the middle. I’m not quiet sure though… I just hope she will be okay, I wouldn’t know what to do if she got lost… With that location in mind, you command Spliffy to leave the trail and head off into the woods to seek the young girls lost friend. ”Oh, by the way, my name is Winter.” says the girl as the lot of you veer off the trail and head into the forest. You return the greeting, stating your name as well. Paul huh, okay. Thank you for helping me. said the grateful lass. After traveling for what seemed like a few seconds (although it was more like five minutes) the four of you reach the entrance of the mysterious woods at Wonderland Island. ”This is definably the right place.” stated Winter as you and her hop off of Spliff and begin a to search around. Your search group begins to shout the Snorunt’s name hoping for a response, but alas, no answer is returned and you keep walking further into the forest. The farther you travel the darker and more sinister the forest becomes. Suddenly, this island doesn’t seem to have the same pure feeling as it once had. By the time you finally reach the center, you can just barely see the figures of the other three around you. Suddenly, you can see the figure of what appears to be a Snorunt lying on the floor, and very lifeless. You approach it to see what wrong, but suddenly you heard the sound of body’s dropping to the floor, you turn around to see both Spliff and Rocky lying on the ground as well and the young girl seems to appear more sinister. Her form changes as an ominous cackle leaks from her mouth. Before you knew it she had knocked you out cold.

(Five hours later…)

You wake up in what appears to an ice cave, covered with thick icicle bars and both Spliff and Rocky are still unconscious. There are also two other figures near by of another boy who seemed to be coming to at the same time as you and an unconscious Abra as well.

What will you do?

Silver Wind

As you check out the boy, thinking he could be scheming something up, you have a telepathic conversation with Pathos which ended with the conclusion that you should help the lad. So you decided to make it clear that he better not have any devious intentions or else you would leave him without a second thought. A bit frightened, the teary eyed boy replied ”Y- Yes sir…” So after clearing all that up, the boy pointed to the direction of the forest, which was over in the western direction. The boy, Pathos, and yourself quickly leave the path set for tourists and headed towards the forest, which was barely in sight. While walking to the forest, the boy timidly said, ”My name is Cole by the way, I should have introduced myself earlier. I’m sorry.” So after proper introductions were out of the way, all became quite silent, even a bit awkward for everyone. The three of you continued walking to the forest that seemed to be so far away. Walking, walking, and more walking, all was still very quiet. Though this did give Pathos and you time to admire the peaceful snow, which was the whole reason to come to this island, not to mention it helped the time fly by. Before you knew it, you were at the forests edge. The last place I saw Snosno was probably toward the center of the forest. He wondered off and I was scared so I ran off… I hope he is alright. said the boy as he crossed his fingers, hoping for his Snorunt companion to be unharmed. Your little group headed off into the forest shouting Snorunt’s name, hoping for a reply, but sadly, no reaction was returned. The farther you traveled into the forest, the darker it became. Continuing further in, still no sign of the Snorunt was found. By the time you reached to center of the forest, you could barely see. When suddenly, a figure appeared on the floor, in fact that figure was of a Snorunt! You went to inspect further, when suddenly you heard the sound of a body falling to the floor, turning around, you see Pathos was unconscious and Cole’s form began to look more sinister. He began to cackle and before you knew it, he had taken you out as well.

(Five hours later…)

You start to come to, the first thing you notice was that you seemed to be contained in a cave covered with thick ice bars. Looking over, you also notice Pathos was unconcious, along with a Doduo and Seedot. There also appeared to be another man near by who was also coming to.

What will you do?

Okay, Raunch, SW, from here on out you two will be having a double adventure together. I suggest looking at other double adventures and planning your replies via PMs. Good Luck!

Glacier City

fishyfool
    As you explain the current situation about the boy with the Master Ball tattoo on his hand, Officer Jenny scoffs at you and says sarcastically, ”Of course, it wasn’t you. That priceless statue just happened to fall out of the sky. Look at these pictures; it’s obvious it was you.” She hands you a couple of photos, all of a male accompanied by a Snover. The evidence is against you, I’m sorry but I’m going to need you to come down town with me. firmly states the Officer as she grabs the priceless statue and cuffs your wrists behind your back. ”Ten-hut, Delibird!” declares the Officer as she summons her police pokemon partner, Delibird. ”Del.” states the Delibird as he salutes the blue haired officer. ”Delibird, I would like for you to bring this statue back to the station for evidence, break it and you will have to perform twenty laps around the city dome!” commands Officer Jenny as she handed the statue to the bird pokemon for a quick delivery. As for you, says Officer Jenny as she grabs two of your pokeballs, I will need for your pokemon to return to their pokeballs so you can’t pull anything behind my back. said the police woman as she returned both Arctacea and Meteos to their respective pokeballs. Now, lets bring you in for questioning boy. she said as she stuffed you into the side seat of her motorcycle. As you traveled in the side car of the officers’ motorcycle, you can’t help but wonder why someone would just frame you like that without a seconds notice. Within a few moments, you were surprised to see that you have already arrived to the police station where Officer Jenny’s Delibird stood waiting for the two of you to arrive. ”Excellent work Delibird,” said a satisfied Officer Jenny, ”Now, take him to the questioning room while I go file the report.” The Delibird agreed with a salute and brought you to a nearly empty room, the room was clear white and the only furniture was a metal folding chair and a white table where you were told to sit. Now you were left to wait what would happen next.

What will you do?

Demon Skittle
    After a rather moody response from Prestige, you decide to sign up for this competition, after all, it couldn’t hurt to give your ego a boost after all the traveling you’ve gone through. At that you asked Samantha where you are able to sign up. ”That’s great! You can sign up at the counter over there, but you better hurry before all the spots fill up.” said Samantha as she gave you a wink of good luck. You thank her and quickly head over to the pokemon center counter; you push your way through the crowd of trainers and sign your name, obtaining one of the final slots. As you emerge from the bustling group of trainers, Nurse Joy approaches you and hands a flyer to you with the rules, ”Good luck.” says the cheerful nurse as she quickly hands the rule sheet to the other contestants. You begin to read the sheet which says;

Congratulations! You are now officially entered into the Glacier City Battling Tournament! (GCBT)

Every three years since the city has opened, Glacier City holds a tournament to see just who is the top trainer in all of the Glacier Islands, both Island residents and visitors alike gather to be apart of this prestigious event. There are very few slots, sixteen slots to be exact. The following are the rules to this competition:

1) You may only enter three pokemon (One pokemon per round.) If you happen to make it to the finals, then you may choose one of your three pokemon to use for the final round.
    2) No substitutions, last one standing wins
    3) No items may be used in this competition
    4) Have fun!

(The tourney tree will be posted at 3pm sharp, so make sure you are at the Glacier City Stadium on time to receive your number!!)

After reading through the paper, you look at the clock to see it was already 2:45pm which meant you would have to hustle to the stadium. ”Want me to show you the way?” said Samantha as she approached you, ”The Glacier City Stadium isn’t all the far from here.” she concluded. As she offered, you could see a handful of trainer pushing their way through the pokemon center door, trying to rush to the stadium as fast as they could. Everyone wanted to receive their number as fast as they could, this competition seemed like it would end up being pretty exciting! So many trainers all striving for the same goal, would you be able to beat them all?

What will you do?
    Last edited by mew-the original; 1st March 2009 at 9:23 PM.

Wonderland Island

Demon Skittle
    After a rather moody response from Prestige, you decide to sign up for this competition, after all, it couldn’t hurt to give your ego a boost after all the traveling you’ve gone through. At that you asked Samantha where you are able to sign up. ”That’s great! You can sign up at the counter over there, but you better hurry before all the spots fill up.” said Samantha as she gave you a wink of good luck. You thank her and quickly head over to the pokemon center counter; you push your way through the crowd of trainers and sign your name, obtaining one of the final slots. As you emerge from the bustling group of trainers, Nurse Joy approaches you and hands a flyer to you with the rules, ”Good luck.” says the cheerful nurse as she quickly hands the rule sheet to the other contestants. You begin to read the sheet which says;

Congratulations! You are now officially entered into the Glacier City Battling Tournament! (GCBT)

Every three years since the city has opened, Glacier City holds a tournament to see just who is the top trainer in all of the Glacier Islands, both Island residents and visitors alike gather to be apart of this prestigious event. There are very few slots, sixteen slots to be exact. The following are the rules to this competition:

1) You may only enter three pokemon (One pokemon per round)
    2) No substitutions, last one standing wins
    3) No items may be used in this competition
    4) Have fun!

(The tourney tree will be posted at 3pm sharp, so make sure you are at the Glacier City Stadium on time to receive your number!!)

After reading through the paper, you look at the clock to see it was already 2:45pm which meant you would have to hustle to the stadium. ”Want me to show you the way?” said Samantha as she approached you, ”The Glacier City Stadium isn’t all the far from here.” she concluded. As she offered, you could see a handful of trainer pushing their way through the pokemon center door, trying to rush to the stadium as fast as they could. Everyone wanted to receive their number as fast as they could, this competition seemed like it would end up being pretty exciting! So many trainers all striving for the same goal, would you be able to beat them all?

What will you do?
    ”That’s great! You can sign up at the counter over there, but you better hurry before all the spots fill up," said Samantha, winking as she said this.

"Wait, spots? There's a limit?" Alina cried, panic now rushing through her. It was pretty crowded in this Pokemon center, after all. So, pushing her way through the crowd, Alina struggled and pushed to get to the counter, before all those spots were taken. Luckily, she did indeed make it to the counter, and managed to scribble the name "Alina Rawst" onto the sign up sheet.

Then, came the struggle of getting back out of the group of trainers. Again, she kicked and pushed her way through the crowd, and eventually managed to escape, where Nurse Joy smiled and approached the trainer with a flier in her hands. She wished Alina good luck and wandered off to continue one with passing out fliers, leaving the girl alone in the far side of the Pokemon center to read the rules.

"Congratulations! You are now officially entered into the Glacier City Battling Tournament! (GCBT)," Alina read out loud, so Prestige could listen as well. Although this wasn't entirely necessary, since he could just read it himself, but Alina figured she would be doing him a favor. "Every three years since the city has opened, Glacier City holds a tournament to see just who is the top trainer in all of the Glacier Islands, both Island residents and visitors alike gather to be apart of this prestigious event. There are very few slots, sixteen slots to be exact. The following are the rules to this competition:

1) You may only enter three pokemon (One pokemon per round)
    ..."

Alina trailed off, quite disappointed with the first rule. 3 Pokemon... this would be a difficult decision for her to make.

"2) No substitutions, last one standing wins."

Yes, that wasn't too bad, I suppose. Even though she didn't like the idea of her Pokemon being brutally beaten down... Ah well, some potions would fix that.

"3) No items may be used in this competition."

Ouch. Never mind.

"4) Have fun! Oh, I will," finished Alina, folding up the flier (after taking note of the "3PM sharp" line) and placing it inside her coat pocket. Now, what Pokemon was she going to choose..?

"Not me," said a disgruntled Abra from within Alina's bag. Okay, apparently Abra is out of the question. The Gastly, Schism, was the newest to the team, and of course had no training, so he would be an unwise choice as well. It was a real pity, though, since ghost types are always a handy thing to have...

Parabola the Baltoy could be quite a wicked Pokemon as well as clever, but was kind of limited move set wise. Alberta was a vicious little Charmander, having a pretty little array of moves, unlike her Baltoy.

As Alina pondered Samantha approached her, saying, ”Want me to show you the way?”

Alina jumped and merely said "Wha...?" She glanced at the clock and gasped, a renewed panic running through her mind. It was already 2:45pm, which gave her no time to actually think things over. She then blurted out, "YEAH, where do I go?"

”The Glacier City Stadium isn’t all the far from here,” Samantha said. Alina could see trainers streaming out the door, some to watch battles commence and others to participate in those battles. Alina joined them, keeping an eye on Samantha so that she didn't lose her in the crowd, and also trying to think among all the noise.

Her 3 Pokemon... what would they be? Igneous was a must, being the most powerful Pokemon on her team. So, since a Quilava would be one of the three that canceled out Alberta in terms of choices, as two fire types on the same team is rather unwise. That left... Aron, Baltoy, an Angry Abra, a rather weak Gastly, and a Flaaffy. Ana the Flaaffy was the second strongest of her team, and electric types are always cool to have. Prestige didn't want to battle, Gastly was a no, and Baltoy had a weak move pool (although being the 3rd strongest member) so that left... Aron.

"Aron, Flaaffy, and Quilava it is, then," Alina said to herself out loud as she followed Samantha to the stadium...

Fizzy of Bubbles

Glacier City

fishyfool
    As you explain the current situation about the boy with the Master Ball tattoo on his hand, Officer Jenny scoffs at you and says sarcastically, ”Of course, it wasn’t you. That priceless statue just happened to fall out of the sky. Look at these pictures; it’s obvious it was you.” She hands you a couple of photos, all of a male accompanied by a Snover. The evidence is against you, I’m sorry but I’m going to need you to come down town with me. firmly states the Officer as she grabs the priceless statue and cuffs your wrists behind your back. ”Ten-hut, Delibird!” declares the Officer as she summons her police pokemon partner, Delibird. ”Del.” states the Delibird as he salutes the blue haired officer. ”Delibird, I would like for you to bring this statue back to the station for evidence, break it and you will have to perform twenty laps around the city dome!” commands Officer Jenny as she handed the statue to the bird pokemon for a quick delivery. As for you, says Officer Jenny as she grabs two of your pokeballs, I will need for your pokemon to return to their pokeballs so you can’t pull anything behind my back. said the police woman as she returned both Arctacea and Meteos to their respective pokeballs. Now, lets bring you in for questioning boy. she said as she stuffed you into the side seat of her motorcycle. As you traveled in the side car of the officers’ motorcycle, you can’t help but wonder why someone would just frame you like that without a seconds notice. Within a few moments, you were surprised to see that you have already arrived to the police station where Officer Jenny’s Delibird stood waiting for the two of you to arrive. ”Excellent work Delibird,” said a satisfied Officer Jenny, ”Now, take him to the questioning room while I go file the report.” The Delibird agreed with a salute and brought you to a nearly empty room, the room was clear white and the only furniture was a metal folding chair and a white table where you were told to sit. Now you were left to wait what would happen next.

What will you do?

Though it's nothing severe, I did recall said pokemon before talking to her.

Jamie's patience with the officer was great, except his tendency to become irritable wasn't so as he frowned at the officer's sarcasm as she shoved a few pictures in his hands, before he looked down at them and noted the male and the Snover without any absolute proof that said chap in the picture was him. The Snover, conversely, could have been any, what with the unnerving identicality of almost every pokemon of a species. As he rolled his eyes at the very mention of evidence against him, he kept a straight face even as the cuffs went on, before giving a mutual sigh at the choice of partner pokemon the cop had.

"Well, at least it's not a bloody Growlithe as most officials have..." he sighed as he was bundled into the sidecar and driven downtown, twondering just where he went wrong with coming to this place. Barely having time to think of something rational, he raised an eyebrow to see them at the station already before being frog-marched inside for the natural interrogation, being left inside a room which couldn't be any whiter without being outside in that blizzard from hell, with the Delibird keeping an eye on him in case he let out a pokemon or something, a foolish move.

Taking a seat, Jamie looked at the bird, sighed, and started rambling to himself.

"God, isn't this typical? Old Arcy wanted to go to this place to find his own heritage, and so against the will of old uncle fishy, hauls him across miles of frigid ground and almost killing him in the damn process as he just hauls his arse into the city that according to the tree, 'Wasn't there before,' and now I get nicked for something I didn't do, with no concrete evidence that the midget in the photo is actually me. Seriously, I don't know what the hell's so important about a simple statue of an Articuno anyways, unless it's a prize for some tournament thing or a museum exhibit. Whatever it is, I'm more than annoyed at the fact that said officer doesn't seem to recognise when things worth a pretty penny fall from the sky. I remember back before I got Volcape that incident near Stark where some olive scale from a Skarmory landed in my possession. Man, did the others hound me for being cruel...

"Needless to say, I'll have to disprove it's me, even if I have to haul the toad in kicking and screaming, nobody crosses me and gets away with me as a scapegoat without a few less teeth. Hell, I know I'm innocent, even Meteos can prove that with some psychic hologram of what he saw at that time. For now, I'll just have to wait here for the police to interrogate me..."

Jamie looked towards the bird pokemon and sat waiting for the question firing squad to gun at him.

FB

Wonderland Island

Raunchy Fad
    You quickly agree to help the young girl find her recently lost friend, Runtrunt the Snorunt, who was last seen in the forest. The little girls tears suddenly left and turned into a smile of joy as she climbed aboard Spliff, much to the two-headed bird’s dislike. As you ask for directions to where the Snorunt was last seen the girl answered in a slightly unsure tone, We were pretty deep into the woods, maybe it was the middle. I’m not quiet sure though… I just hope she will be okay, I wouldn’t know what to do if she got lost… With that location in mind, you command Spliffy to leave the trail and head off into the woods to seek the young girls lost friend. ”Oh, by the way, my name is Winter.” says the girl as the lot of you veer off the trail and head into the forest. You return the greeting, stating your name as well. Paul huh, okay. Thank you for helping me. said the grateful lass. After traveling for what seemed like a few seconds (although it was more like five minutes) the four of you reach the entrance of the mysterious woods at Wonderland Island. ”This is definably the right place.” stated Winter as you and her hop off of Spliff and begin a to search around. Your search group begins to shout the Snorunt’s name hoping for a response, but alas, no answer is returned and you keep walking further into the forest. The farther you travel the darker and more sinister the forest becomes. Suddenly, this island doesn’t seem to have the same pure feeling as it once had. By the time you finally reach the center, you can just barely see the figures of the other three around you. Suddenly, you can see the figure of what appears to be a Snorunt lying on the floor, and very lifeless. You approach it to see what wrong, but suddenly you heard the sound of body’s dropping to the floor, you turn around to see both Spliff and Rocky lying on the ground as well and the young girl seems to appear more sinister. Her form changes as an ominous cackle leaks from her mouth. Before you knew it she had knocked you out cold.

(Five hours later…)

You wake up in what appears to an ice cave, covered with thick icicle bars and both Spliff and Rocky are still unconscious. There are also two other figures near by of another boy who seemed to be coming to at the same time as you and an unconscious Abra as well.

What will you do?

Paul rode gleefully through the woods, occasionally looking at the little girl by his side as if to say “We’re gonna find your sno-cone! Yeah!” He was trying his best to promote optimism in the little girl’s mind, and to assure her that they WOULD find the sno-cone, and that the sno-cone was going to be OK!

After a long while of looking, Paul began to shiver in excitement (or possibly from the cold) when the small triangular form of the snorunt was found clear as day on the dark and hazy ground in front of him. He dismounted Spliff and walked towards the teeny critter, and said “Yeah, man, is this your sno-cone? It looks like a cone to me, if you know what I mean.” He didn’t hear an answer, but he did hear a thud. Before turning around, he said “Hey, are you okay, little lady? It’s really dark in here, you should watch your step…” he stopped talking when he turned around to see that it was not the girl that had collapsed, but his pokémon. Soon enough, he collapsed, too!

Paul awoke in a daze to find himself in an icy cage, and worst of all he awoke to the seemingly lifeless bodies of his ostrich and talking acorn. Panicking slightly, he returned the bird to its pokéball and picked up his seedot and covered her in his flimsy corduroy jacket.

“Did you see that, man?” Paul said to the man who was caged alongside him. “Someone conked Spliff out. You can’t sneak up on that guy, either, he coulda flown away but he didn’t. Curious thinking, man.” He smiled nervously and held his seedot close to his body while trying to keep eye contact with the person he was talking to. “Yeah… yeah I’m Paul by the way,” he held out his arm for a handshake. “****in’ cold in here,” he then proceeded to laugh, “we should have a little barbeque.”

He then popped open a pokéball to reveal the form of a magby. Although beaked, the little furry dino-bird managed to grin, keeping a very keen resemblance to his trainer. Paul introduced him as Mr. Pipes. While the magby held out his paw to attempt to shake hands as well, Paul reached into his rucksack and brought out a slightly overripe Cheri berry.

“Maaaah!” the magby croaked a raspy croak before blowing low-heat embers onto the berry, caramelizing it. He then sat down beside his trainer and began to scratch and preen.

“Oh I didn’t ask you yet, but were you looking for a sno-cone, too? I think that’s why I ended up in this dump.” Paul dropped the berry onto the floor to create a sort of ice-pop candy. “I think it’ll be good, man.” He grinned.

Fizzy Bubbles

Winter Wonderland

Raunchy Fad

After gaining consciousness, you acquaint yourself with a fellow captive by the name of Red. The two of you returned some of your injured pokemon, except Rocky, who you cradled close to your body as possible. You then get the idea to bring out another member of your team, Mr. Pipe’s the Magby. Red, also owning a member from the same evolution line, brought out Grimace, the Magmortar, and the two fire types got along well. As the two pokemon enjoyed each others company, Red came up with the idea to melt the ice off the cave entrance using Grimace. You watched as Red ordered Grimace to use Lava Plume, which wasn’t able to completely melt the ice off, Grimace then set out a massive Flamethrower to finish off the ice. To both of your delights, the icy cage bars were completely gone, enabling the two of you to escape. As the two of you left the icy cage, you emerge to see a humongous underground cave, all covered in ice and with surprisingly good lighting. What the two of you didn’t notice though was that there were Snorunt guards on each side of the cage. They let off an alarm which echoed throughout the underground dome and suddenly, more Snorunt began to run around, while other began to head towards the two of you. While the two of you and your pokemon began to panic, Red noticed an escape tunnel to which he directed everyone to head to. As you all head towards the exit, you Rocky, and Mr. Pipe’s got cut off by a group of Snorunt while Red and Grimace were able to escape through the tunnel. Left behind, you were left to deal with the current havoc created by Red and yourself. The Snorunt began to grow in numbers, and they didn’t look very excited to see you. It looked as if the only way out was to battle.

What will you do?

Glacier Islands

Artificial Dragon (If anything seems confusing, don't hesitate to ask me. I'd have a picture of the tourney tree up, but my computer wont upload pic's for some reason... =/)

As you and Samantha traveled towards the stadium with the other handful of participants, you think carefully about which pokemon you would use in the upcoming tournament. After considering all your pokemon and their abilities, you came to a conclusion that Quilava, Flaaffy, and Aron would be the three pokemon that were to be used. As you thought to yourself, Samantha began to strike a conversation, “Have you figured out which pokemon you are going to use?” she asked. You reply with a yes, as the two of you begin to talk, you notice that the two of you have reached the stadium, and what a stadium it was. It was all a rather soft shade of powder blue and had fake snow on top to give it a proper look for a stadium located in the middle of a snowy island. As all the contestants, including you, admire the building, a lady at the entrance made an announcement. “Excuse me!” she shouted to gain everyone’s attention, “Will all spectators please head to the entrance on the other side of the building, and will all the participants please enter through this gate. We will determine the battles here.” As the crowd thinned due to the amount of spectators, you and the other sixteen participants entered through the gate in front of them. As you enter, there are sixteen folding chairs set out and a white board placed in front of the chairs. As everyone takes a seat, you and Samantha take a seat in the back row and listen to the tourney judge as he explains the order to which everyone will battle. “EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!” he shouts to gain everyone’s attention, “This is how we will determine who battles who, here we have a tourney tree with numbers one through sixteen. Each person will be called up to pick a number out of a hat, the number you get will determine who battles who.” As everyone gets their numbers, you get called up to pick a number. You reach into the hat and pull out a number, number fifteen to be exact. Once everyone obtained their numbers, the battles began. People waited nervously for their turn as the crowd cheered on for the winners. Suddenly, your number was called up. As you and your opponent, an older gentleman, entered the stage, he took the initiative, “Go, Paras!” out of the bright light emerged the Mushroom pokemon, Paras.

What will you do?

Glacier Islands

Artificial Dragon (If anything seems confusing, don't hesitate to ask me. I'd have a picture of the tourney tree up, but my computer wont upload pic's for some reason... =/)

As you and Samantha traveled towards the stadium with the other handful of participants, you think carefully about which pokemon you would use in the upcoming tournament. After considering all your pokemon and their abilities, you came to a conclusion that Quilava, Flaaffy, and Aron would be the three pokemon that were to be used. As you thought to yourself, Samantha began to strike a conversation, “Have you figured out which pokemon you are going to use?” she asked. You reply with a yes, as the two of you begin to talk, you notice that the two of you have reached the stadium, and what a stadium it was. It was all a rather soft shade of powder blue and had fake snow on top to give it a proper look for a stadium located in the middle of a snowy island. As all the contestants, including you, admire the building, a lady at the entrance made an announcement. “Excuse me!” she shouted to gain everyone’s attention, “Will all spectators please head to the entrance on the other side of the building, and will all the participants please enter through this gate. We will determine the battles here.” As the crowd thinned due to the amount of spectators, you and the other sixteen participants entered through the gate in front of them. As you enter, there are sixteen folding chairs set out and a white board placed in front of the chairs. As everyone takes a seat, you and Samantha take a seat in the back row and listen to the tourney judge as he explains the order to which everyone will battle. “EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!” he shouts to gain everyone’s attention, “This is how we will determine who battles who, here we have a tourney tree with numbers one through sixteen. Each person will be called up to pick a number out of a hat, the number you get will determine who battles who.” As everyone gets their numbers, you get called up to pick a number. You reach into the hat and pull out a number, number fifteen to be exact. Once everyone obtained their numbers, the battles began. People waited nervously for their turn as the crowd cheered on for the winners. Suddenly, your number was called up. As you and your opponent, an older gentleman, entered the stage, he took the initiative, “Go, Paras!” out of the bright light emerged the Mushroom pokemon, Paras.

What will you do?
    As Alina approached the stadium she couldn't help but be amused by the fake snow sprinkled on top of the dome. With a blizzard raging outside of the city, it was ironic to have -fake- snow on top of the dome. However, she couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of the stadium. It had delicate features, along with a sleek, glass look to it... a pretty snazzy building overall. She stopped with the other contestants at the door, where a lady called for their attention and asked all contestants to enter through the gate. Alina sighed and Prestige reached out of the back to grab her wrist reassuringly. "Don't worry so much, we'll be fine. We've been all over and endured all sorts of life-threatening situations, this is nothing."

Smiling to herself, the trainer followed the group of trainers through the gates, soon finding herself in a room with 16 chairs and a white board. Alina took the seat closest to the door in the back, while Samantha decided to sit right beside her, as the judge cried out, “EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!”

Everyone immediately hushed, and the room filled with a deathly silence... Alina absolutely hated it. It made her feel nervous...

“This is how we will determine who battles who, here we have a tourney tree with numbers one through sixteen," the Judge began. "Each person will be called up to pick a number out of a hat, the number you get will determine who battles who.”

The hat was passed around, and eventually everybody had a number. Alina was number 15... 2nd to last. Fantastic.

"It's just a number that places you in a place on the tourney tree. Relax, it's not an omen or anything," mumbled Prestige, his mood lightening a bit because of the sweet silence in the room. Alina smiled, but she didn't relax as she awaited her turn. She could hear the crowd outside, cheering for the winners as the losers were disqualified. Finally, her number was called up...

As she entered the stadium, the roar of the crowd was deafening. The stage freight she was feeling made her want to run away, and just forget the tourney altogether, but Prestige wasn't going to allow that. He gave her support, despite the overwhelming noise in the stadium, and the gruesome headache he was probably feeling.

Meanwhile, Alina's opponent, who was an older gentleman, immediately tossed a ball into the air, cried "Go, Paris!" and in a flash of red light, a mushroom Pokemon appeared. The Pokemon was nothing new to Alina, as she had seen many wander the forests of her home, Azalea Town. A bug and grass type Pokemon... it would be easy enough to defeat using her Typhlosion, but she wanted to save the best for last. She was sure her Aron could handle this Pokemon, though, with his metallic shell and rather odd array of moves. Taking a Pokeball out of her pocket, she tossed it in the air, releasing Al the Aron.

Al had his usual confused face and seemed startled by the amount of people that surrounded him and the all the noise that filled the dome. He tilted his head, examining the Paris, until he realized this was a battle and tried to look as menacing as possible, yet failing miserably.

"Okay, Al!" Alina began, trying to shake off her nervousness. "Use Harden first, then Swagger to provoke it, followed by a Firestream!"

Fizzy of Bubbles

Winter Wonderland

Raunchy Fad

After gaining consciousness, you acquaint yourself with a fellow captive by the name of Red. The two of you returned some of your injured pokemon, except Rocky, who you cradled close to your body as possible. You then get the idea to bring out another member of your team, Mr. Pipe’s the Magby. Red, also owning a member from the same evolution line, brought out Grimace, the Magmortar, and the two fire types got along well. As the two pokemon enjoyed each others company, Red came up with the idea to melt the ice off the cave entrance using Grimace. You watched as Red ordered Grimace to use Lava Plume, which wasn’t able to completely melt the ice off, Grimace then set out a massive Flamethrower to finish off the ice. To both of your delights, the icy cage bars were completely gone, enabling the two of you to escape. As the two of you left the icy cage, you emerge to see a humongous underground cave, all covered in ice and with surprisingly good lighting. What the two of you didn’t notice though was that there were Snorunt guards on each side of the cage. They let off an alarm which echoed throughout the underground dome and suddenly, more Snorunt began to run around, while other began to head towards the two of you. While the two of you and your pokemon began to panic, Red noticed an escape tunnel to which he directed everyone to head to. As you all head towards the exit, you Rocky, and Mr. Pipe’s got cut off by a group of Snorunt while Red and Grimace were able to escape through the tunnel. Left behind, you were left to deal with the current havoc created by Red and yourself. The Snorunt began to grow in numbers, and they didn’t look very excited to see you. It looked as if the only way out was to battle.

What will you do?

It's good to return, even though you're not really available at the moment. :P

“What is this!?” Paul cried while watching his newfound ally run away from him and escape from the icy hell that he was currently stuck in. A lone tear fell down Mr. Pipes’ cheek when he saw the beautiful, buxom magmortar follow gracefully behind him. Goodbyes aside, there was a newfound battle to fight. Sno-cones, everywhere! The hippie began to panic. Never before had Paul seen so many tiny, pyramidal creatures approach him with such great ferocity in their beady black eyes.

“Aaaahhh, balls,” Paul whimpered as he looked at what he and his buddies were going to have to fight against. He was certainly outnumbered, and his pokémon were more or less of a much slighter volume than the swarm of snorunts that stood before them.

Rocky seemed to be the most troubled by what was going on. She was at a real disadvantage, being stuck inside a flimsy jacket without any fat or insulation to help her out. Surely this wasn’t the time or place to be dud seed frozen to the floor of an ice cave. Finally she decided to take action, and with a hop, skip and jump she found herself charging towards the snorunt hoard that threatened her trainer and little crimson friend.

Something about the seedot wasn’t quite right at the time, however. As she ran, the stem atop her head turned from a dark, woody brown to a bright green, and she found herself stopping abruptly in her tracks when the acorn cap atop her head plain dropped off and rolled on the floor like a coin. Shocked, she looked down upon it in a panic, but was soon distracted by some sort of long stump that shot out from the middle of her face. Her vantage point also changed when her stubby legs sprouted into branches of a much larger volume. In fact, her whole body had stretched, and there were strange protrusions coming out from below her head that weren’t there before.

They were arms! Rocky had sprouted arms, and it was at this point she realized that she wasn’t a seedot anymore. Her newly formed gangly body caused her to trip over, causing her to let out a loud shout. Seems that a mouth had formed as well, and finally the pokémon was able to smile. The newborn nuzleaf pushed herself up from the ground and began to click and buzz in excitement. A proud leaf atop her head in place of a childish cap, she was ready to give this frozen hell and its bucktoothed pygmy inhabitants a piece of her mind.

Mr. Pipes was readying himself, too, and pulled the still unused flask of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer from Paul’s rucksack. He took a large gulp from it in preparation for a massive fire blast. Rocky looked down at the little smoky dragon and nodded in agreement, before looking back at Paul and giving him a once impossible thumbs up.

“Rocky, man, you… you’ve got nipples!” the hippie laughed before reassessing the situation and giving out orders. “Blow these sno-cones away with one of those seed bombs, doll. And, and blow ‘em away with some razor-sharp wind, or somethin’. I wanna get outta here.”

Fizzy Bubbles

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast