Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 329

Thread: The Glacier Islands Recorded History

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    ‘Tis a new batch of updates. =O. Read and follow my rules as always.


    Shiny_ Magneton: As you return your water-hating Cyndaquil, you step onto Jane’s boat, “Her Father’s boat” she had told you a few minutes before. After seeing your enthusiasm, Jane leapt in, returning Nutty as she did so,

    “Thanks for offering to help, Stephen” She said. “I don’t think Nutty is capable of beating Maira yet, she’s not very friendly with Maira either.

    “Oh, I’m going off topic aren’t I, well let’s set off then!” She exclaimed again, which seemed to put a cheesy grin back on her face.

    As the boat went out to the short gap of sea, you spot the Pigeon Pokémon again, descending onto a tree on the island. When the boat finally got to shore, you smile with happiness at your safe crossing of the water.
    “SQUAWK!”
    You get out the boat quick enough to see two Fearows and Maira in pursuit of you. What shall you do?
    "Great. Now I get to face a ravenous duo of vultures. This day keeps getting better and better." Stephen says, with an obvious "-_-" type look on his face. "Anyway, let's get this started. Pulling out his other two Pokemon, Stephen shouts 'Go'! as he releases a Cyndaquil, who looks pretty annoyed, since it was just returned to its Pokeball, and Lapras, who in contrast, looks joyful about coming back after Substitute training. "So, guys, you ready? Spheal, I want you to start Icy Winding one of the Fearows. Keep it up, if it falls to the ground, hit it with a nice Surf. Lapras, use a Substitute, and then start baraging the other Fearow with a blast of Surf's. Cyndaquil, after they aim their attacks and have them ready, let's use Smokescreen." Stephen finished, hoping something may go right. And then, a thought popped into his head. "Jane, I have an idea to change Maira's mind. Maybe I can attack it a few times, nothing serious of course, and you can 'save' it. What do you think?"
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon

    Dark Fire - You decide to venture off towards the Glacier Mines, and begin to walk. After only some minutes, the cold catches up with you, and you begin to freeze. You pull out a cloak from your backpack, and put it on. You feel a little warmer, though it's not satisfying. After about an hour of walking, you find the entrace to the mines. But something is wrong. There is a pair of scooters outside the mines, and a houndour is guarding it. Looks like you've got company! What will you do?
    Littix walks for a while, until he realises he's cold. After putting on his cloak, he kept on venturing until he finally reached the mines. He than notices that something isn't the way it should be. After walking a bit further he sees a pair of scooters, and a Houndour guarding them. Not liking what he sees Littix released his Torchic.
    "Listen up Torchic, you be nice, but if that Houndour is looking for a fight he'll get one. If a fight will happen use dig, and follow it up with rockslide, got it?" Littix asked.
    "Tor chic tor." Littix and his Torchic proceeded towards the Houndour.

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon

    MetalGardevoir - Seeing the pokemon food, Swinub jumps at you, and gobbles it all down an a maximum of three seconds. Seeing where the food came from, it somehow get's into your backpack, and you fall backwards into the snow again from Swinubs shaking maneuvers in the bag. Sneasel laughs at you gain, and you rise, and put the back pack on the ground. You open, and find Swinub munching on your dear cheese sandwiches! Seeing your angry face, he gulps, and accidentally swallows the whole sandwich. Afraid that you will be even more angry, it runs off, and hides behind a pile of snow. Thinking that this was one of the weirdest Swinubs you've ever come across, you follow it around the snow. And what do you find there, if not a hole, with three small Swinub babies inside, and the Sandwich loving Swinub beside them, looking at you with hungry eyes! What will you do..?
    [/size]
    Looking strangly at the Swinub, MG realizes that either these Pokemon haven't had food for a couple of days, or they're big eaters. Thinking it could be both, MG motions for them to come closer to him.

    "All right you pig-like creatures. I'm going to give you all the food in my sack on two conditions. One, you must share it evenly among yourselves, and two, you must help me try to find other life or shelter here. Think you can do that?" says MG, looking at each of them in turn, wondering what they'll do.

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon

    Eeveeboy_Geoff - Having burnt down the map, you decide to follow your instincts, and head for the Magnetic Island. Well at the end of The Island you're at, you see absolutely no way of getting there. Swimming could have been an option - if it wasn't for the freezing tempratures, you'd probably be a chunk of ice before swimming 3 feet. You stand there for a long time, until you notice a person standing a good distance away from you. You're unable to tell if it's a female or male, old or young, but it's definetly a human. What will you do?
    [/size]
    Jeff peers at the figure, squinting and trying to see the person better. Finally he makes his decision. Wary of the typical human response to his appearance, the half-Eevee pulls up his jacket's hood to hide his ears and resolves not to turn around, thus revealing his tail, while near the... whatever it is. "C'mon Inferno."

    ["This is ridiculous!"] Inferno says, following Jeff. ["So close and yet so far!"]

    "Never a hot air balloon when you need one." Jeff laughs and keeps walking towards the figure. When he gets close enough to talk, but not enough to startle the person, he stops. "Excuse me?" asks Jeff. "Do you know where I might find a boat or somethin' to that island out there? You know, the mysterious one?"
    Last edited by Eeveeboy_geoff; 15th March 2005 at 12:06 AM.
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight



    Radical Edward: As you command your Paras to Scratch, it leaps onto Swinub’s back, and takes rapid swipes with her claws, causing the Icy pig to grunt in pain. She then launches herself to the roof but the next command shocks you.

    “Swinub! Use Powder snow at Paras to knock it off then when it drops down, Ice beam it into a wall!”

    The snow knocks Astarael down, just in time to be blasted into the wall by Swinub’s Ice Beam, doing a great amount of damage to your Paras, and froze it to the wall. What shall you do?




    Eyes wide at the sudden display of power, Ben begins to doubt if this was a good idea. running over to Astarael, Ben sprays some Ice heal on Astarael, then lowers her to the floor.Leaning close, he hopes his new strategy works.

    "alright,girl, your doing fine. now, i need you to feint like your going to go in for a scrach, than run to the side to avoid its next attack. come in from the side after it stops the Icebeam and rub your mushrooms across its nose., and see it you can get a scratch in in passing.,Got that?"

    Astarael nods, than scuttles off to meet swinubs next onsolaut.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  6. #106

    Default

    UPDATES:
    Whee, more updates! And yet, I'm still the last to do them......Why am I so SLOW??!?!
    P-Arts: Medo thought hard about what to do, evading the attacking Spheal. He extended his tongue to the ceiling, and stuck it there. "Behold, my stupidity!" Medo announced dramatically, smiling widely. You laugh slightly, and check the Spheal. They looked up for a moment, and then grew bored. They continued their furious onslaught, while Medo adopted an annoyed expression. It pulled its tongue off, considering what its next move should be. It wrapped its tongue over itself, hoping to get the Spheals' attention. You look around, and see the Spheal looking transfixed. Medo quickly unravels itself, and lets out a Hypnosis. The Spheal continue to stare for a moment, and then all fall asleep. You cheer inwardly, but realize near anything could awaken them again, and you doubt they'd fall for the same trick twice. What will you do?

    Dark Scizor: Pincer hastens to obey, and begins dashing in a circle, becoming a green blur. The Krabby's eyes follow it, but it stops after a moment, and scuttles toward you. Pincer then lets loose a Silver Wind, hitting Krabby squarely in the back. Krabby whirls about angrily, and fires a Bubble at Pincer. Pincer is merely shocked for a moment, but then jumps. Some of the Bubbles reached it, but the worst of the attack landed in the snow nearby. Pincer lands feet from its foe, and runs forward to execute a Cut. It hits Krabby hard, and the small crustacean backs away, dazed. It begins to gurgle weakly, and then collapses. Despite your anger at it, you can't help feeling sorry for it. You could catch it, and treat with a few Potions, but Krabby may not be too pleased. What will you do?

    Waterlight: You walk down the left path, ignoring the hot spring to the right. The path leads upward, toward the very heart of Terror Mountain. A nest sits on a ledge to the left, where some cyan colored eggs sit. A Wingull dive-bombs you from high above, noticing how close you are to the nest. It pecks you and Waterlight furiously, and soars off before you can react. Wingull are quite territorial, it seems. What will you do?

    umbreon11: The Snorunt abruptly whirl around, clearly surprised to see a human in their realm. Now that you are closer, you notice one is much larger than the other. This must be a little bit of a family of Snorunt. Wondering where the rest is, you look around, but nothing else is in the cave. The large Snorunt steps forward boldly, and yells at you in Snoruntese. Tera jumps down to the ground, apparently offended by what the Snorunt said. They look ready to battle, but Snorunt has the Type advantage here. What will you do?

    joshua: Tom rushes forward for a Low Kick, but Poochyena evades nimbly. Tom crashes into a wall, and lies there, steadying itself slowly. Mikey sends a cascade of bubbles at the dog, but Poochyena begins biting them, ending the attack. Fortunately, this allows Jacqui to shoots out some Spikes around Poochyena. It thens glows green, as does Poochyena. Some of the aura around Poochyena flies toward Jacqui, and weakens the puppy. Poochyena jumps mightily, over the Spikes, and lands on top of Mikey in a flying Tackle. Mikey squeaks in pain, and then collapses, unable to battle. Poochyena, weakened from Jacqui's attack, stumbles slightly, but appears ready for some more fighting. What will you do?

    Golden Mew: Dew comes back happily, and nods an affirmative. You smile happily, and walk into the cave with Dew. The Seel bark in pleasure at the company, and scoot aside to make room for their guests. You sit down, and curl into a ball. Dew moves forward to warm you with its body heat, and to your surprise, so do the Seel in the cave. They snuggle against you, their body heat warmig you considerably. Just as you get comfortable, a cry echoes from outside in the blizzard. Staring hard, you spot a pink blob on the horizon. It's a Slowpoke! The poor thing is moving very, in the direction of your cozy cave. The wind is tearing into it, and it moans in pain at the biting cold. What will you do?

    Batesy: Cherry charges forward on your orders. Snorunt, still quite pleased with itself, doesn't notice. Cherry rams it in the legs. Snorunts flies into the remains of the sculpture, and bounces up angrily. It screeches shrilly. You and Cherry hold your ears at the horrible, grating sound. The mountain begins shifting, and a great bank of snow comes loose. It rumbles toward you at a rapid rate. The Snorunt grins manically, and then runs toward the snow. You have a difficult decision ahead. Snorunt must know what it's doing, otherwise it wouldn't have run toward that avalanche. You could follow it, but it would be much safer running down the path you came from. What will you do?

    ~*Hureta*~: You look around the vast city, taking in the sights along with Denulge. Many superb shops are around you, each selling interesting items. You're tempted to buy a fair few of them. But, you notice a large hotel in front of you. It looks quite comfortable, and you are somewhat tired. What will you do?

    Bart: Upon entering the cave, you notice that the Pokémon are a Corphish, a Krabby, and a Shuppet. None of them look too thrilled about your intrusion. They all assume battle poses, and wait for you to order an attack on them. The odds are against you, but you need this cave. You could talk to them, but it might not go down too well. What will you do?

    aron fan: First off, you are not to choose your updator. We, the ZAs, will do that amongst ourselves. However, it's not that big of a deal, so I will allow you into my group. Next time, however, whenever you begin a new journey, you must let the ZAs choose which group you are in.

    Galloping along with Ponyta, you ascend the mountain quite quickly. All seems quite quiet, almost unnaturally so. You reach a fork in the road eventually. To the right lies a smoking hot spring! To the right, a dark winding path goes up along the mountainside. You can vaguely make out the form of a boy and his Pokémon battling......something. What will you do?


    Alright, that took a while.....Oh well, at least they're here!

    SC~ out
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 16th March 2005 at 12:35 AM.
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Dark Scizor: Pincer hastens to obey, and begins dashing in a circle, becoming a green blur. The Krabby's eyes follow it, but it stops after a moment, and scuttles toward you. Pincer then lets loose a Silver Wind, hitting Krabby squarely in the back. Krabby whirls about angrily, and fires a Bubble at Pincer. Pincer is merely shocked for a moment, but then jumps. Some of the Bubbles reached it, but the worst of the attack landed in the snow nearby. Pincer lands feet from its foe, and runs forward to execute a Cut. It hits Krabby hard, and the small crustacean backs away, dazed. It begins to gurgle weakly, and then collapses. Despite your anger at it, you can't help feeling sorry for it. You could catch it, and treat with a few Potions, but Krabby may not be too pleased. What will you do?
    DS took Pincer´s pokeball from his backpack

    DS: Krabby, you battled well. You are not a bad pokemon but you have to remember that attacking people is not polite.

    Pincer was very confused. His trainer feeling sorry for an opponent?

    DS: You battled well too Pincer. Time for a rest. Return!

    Before returning to his pokeball, Pincer smiled.At least he could return to his warm pokeball. Perhaps a change was not bad afterall. DS took an empty pokeball from his backpack.

    DS: Forgive me Krabby but this is for your own good.

    DS tossed the pokeball at the Krabby and hoped for the best.
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 15th March 2005 at 3:36 AM.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    umbreon11: The Snorunt abruptly whirl around, clearly surprised to see a human in their realm. Now that you are closer, you notice one is much larger than the other. This must be a little bit of a family of Snorunt. Wondering where the rest is, you look around, but nothing else is in the cave. The large Snorunt steps forward boldly, and yells at you in Snoruntese. Tera jumps down to the ground, apparently offended by what the Snorunt said. They look ready to battle, but Snorunt has the Type advantage here. What will you do?
    "Tera,what are you doing?"leta said looking down at her murkrow.

    :I don't like what he just said to us

    "Well,what did he say?"

    :You don't wana to know

    Tera said,then started flying twords the snorunt at topspeed.
    Last edited by umbreon11; 15th March 2005 at 3:17 AM. Reason: forgot to add color
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Whee, more updates! And yet, I'm still the last to do them......Why am I so SLOW??!?!
    ~*Hureta*~: You look around the vast city, taking in the sights along with Denulge. Many superb shops are around you, each selling interesting items. You're tempted to buy a fair few of them. But, you notice a large hotel in front of you. It looks quite comfortable, and you are somewhat tired. What will you do?

    Alright, that took a while.....Oh well, at least they're here!

    SC~ out
    Centin tries to enter the hotel. It has a hot watered fountain in the middle. There are also some cold climated plants around. Denulge tries to nibble some of the leaves, but Centin pulls him out of the way. They both reached a counter to get a reservation.

    Not that they want to sleep here, well, maybe they could. But the main reason they do this is to prevent them from being robbed...and of course, while their at it, they get to enjoy the hotel's previleges they simply can't resist.

    Once in their dormi...(ahem room), the chuck their bags aside and then lies down on the bed. Of course, since this hotel is dedicated to pokemon, it has 'special rooms'. Therefore, Centin has chosen the ice room where it is even cooler and has the wonders of a cool climate. Denulge just can't resist the small little igloo made right below the cupboard.

    After doing some refreshing things in their room, Centin decided to look out the window. It has stopped snowing, but he sees a bright light shinning from far away, quite similar to a light house or some sort...
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  10. #110
    meandude33 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Meandude33: The mysterious Dialogue mystifies you and Buffsta the Machop, so much you order Buffsta to smash the Rock, which only chips off a tiny bit of rock.
    “What am I doing wrong?” you wonder to yourself.
    You lean on the wall thinking, when suddenly you fall through, dropping in the old mines, and finally land with a bump. There seems to be rock blocking you from escaping, but maybe if you and Buffsta moved it you could get into the main part of the mines. What shall you do?
    Hmm... what are we doing wrong Buffsta?? And how come your Rock Smash did not work?? Maybe the rocks too hard... *Goes up against rocks to listen again and he and Buffsta fall through* Whoah...ok now we seem to be inside... interesting. Hmm... these rocks seem to be in our way from continuing our journey. "Ma...machop!" Huh what's up Buffsta? *The Machop flexes his biceps* Ahhh yeah ok then Buffsta use a Focus Energy and then use Strength on these rocks so that you can move em.

  11. #111
    Kurou-kun Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Bart: Upon entering the cave, you notice that the Pokémon are a Corphish, a Krabby, and a Shuppet. None of them look too thrilled about your intrusion. They all assume battle poses, and wait for you to order an attack on them. The odds are against you, but you need this cave. You could talk to them, but it might not go down too well. What will you do?
    "Maku get into the Eagle stance in case things go crazy," Shobu ordered. Maku, eager to follow, got into sort of a weird stance. Kung Fu, probably.

    Shobu summoned all his strength to speak. "I don't wanna hurt you guys. So can we please stay on this cave for a while?"

    Maku thought that wasn't very convincing, especially with the angry faces.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    [/U]
    joshua: Tom rushes forward for a Low Kick, but Poochyena evades nimbly. Tom crashes into a wall, and lies there, steadying itself slowly. Mikey sends a cascade of bubbles at the dog, but Poochyena begins biting them, ending the attack. Fortunately, this allows Jacqui to shoots out some Spikes around Poochyena. It thens glows green, as does Poochyena. Some of the aura around Poochyena flies toward Jacqui, and weakens the puppy. Poochyena jumps mightily, over the Spikes, and lands on top of Mikey in a flying Tackle. Mikey squeaks in pain, and then collapses, unable to battle. Poochyena, weakened from Jacqui's attack, stumbles slightly, but appears ready for some more fighting. What will you do?

    Joshua cringes as Tom misses the Poochenya completely, and Mikey is KO'ed. Tom still looks dizzy, but gets to his feet. Hayley, sick of waiting around, leaps out of Joshua's arms and stares down the Poochenya.

    "Alright guys, we need to make this count. Tom, feint a Low Kick. If it doesn't move, kick it. If it does, stop your attack. Then you move in Hayley, and Bite it. If you get dislodged, Tom, use Low Kick. Continue this pattern until you wear it down." Joshua picked up Mikey, and held him in his arms, hoping his plan would work.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Batesy: Cherry charges forward on your orders. Snorunt, still quite pleased with itself, doesn't notice. Cherry rams it in the legs. Snorunts flies into the remains of the sculpture, and bounces up angrily. It screeches shrilly. You and Cherry hold your ears at the horrible, grating sound. The mountain begins shifting, and a great bank of snow comes loose. It rumbles toward you at a rapid rate. The Snorunt grins manically, and then runs toward the snow. You have a difficult decision ahead. Snorunt must know what it's doing, otherwise it wouldn't have run toward that avalanche. You could follow it, but it would be much safer running down the path you came from. What will you do?
    Cherry the Charmander hit Snorunt and knocked it straight into the sculpture.
    "ALL RIGHT!" Batesy yelled. But it wasn't over yet. Snorunt bounced up angrily and screeched. It was so loud that Batesy and Cherry had to cover their ears.
    The screech wasn't all that they had heard. There was a rumble. They looked up. AVALANCHE!
    They looked at Snorunt. It grinned evily. It ran and jumped onto the avalanche.
    "We can't let it get away!" Batesy yelled. "Quick Cherry!"
    Cherry nodded and hopped into his arms. Batesy had to think fast. He, with difficulty, pulled a flat ice-like slab, big enough for him to ride.
    The two hopped on and rode it down.


    EDIT: OOC: Oops! Glad I realised that!
    Last edited by Kal-El; 15th March 2005 at 9:18 PM.
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Waterlight: You walk down the left path, ignoring the hot spring to the right. The path leads upward, toward the very heart of Terror Mountain. A nest sits on a ledge to the left, where some cyan colored eggs sit. A Wingull dive-bombs you from high above, noticing how close you are to the nest. It pecks you and Waterlight furiously, and soars off before you can react. Wingull are quite territorial, it seems. What will you do?
    "How Dare that Bird attack me!?" Fumed Tom in a furious rage. "I'll get you back you stupid Bird!"

    "Hyaa!" Waterlight shreiked aggresively, blinking It's core to try and attract the Birds attention again.

    "Waterlight, I want you to be ready for a battle! I will climb up towards those eggs which will hopefully make it come over here, so then you can use a Thunderwave on it and then a Tackle!"


    "And also Aron! If Waterlight needs any assistance, help with a Tackle!" Ordered Tom comfortably, smiling confidently at his situation.
    Last edited by Waterlight; 15th March 2005 at 5:24 PM.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  15. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Whee, more updates! And yet, I'm still the last to do them......Why am I so SLOW??!?!
    P-Arts: Medo thought hard about what to do, evading the attacking Spheal. He extended his tongue to the ceiling, and stuck it there. "Behold, my stupidity!" Medo announced dramatically, smiling widely. You laugh slightly, and check the Spheal. They looked up for a moment, and then grew bored. They continued their furious onslaught, while Medo adopted an annoyed expression. It pulled its tongue off, considering what its next move should be. It wrapped its tongue over itself, hoping to get the Spheals' attention. You look around, and see the Spheal looking transfixed. Medo quickly unravels itself, and lets out a Hypnosis. The Spheal continue to stare for a moment, and then all fall asleep. You cheer inwardly, but realize near anything could awaken them again, and you doubt they'd fall for the same trick twice. What will you do?

    As he watches the sleeping Spheal, P-Arts quickly considers what to do. He didn't want to risk waking a Spheal by trying to capture it, but he didn't want to let them go.... Deciding to take the chance, he snatches two Pokeballs from his belt. Silently, he taps one Pokeball on the head of a powerful looking Spheal below him and gets ready to release his Teddiursa, Ekli, in case anything goes wrong. Thanks to Ekli's new move and there level gains we might have a shot...
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Smile Reply to Update.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Whee, more updates! And yet, I'm still the last to do them......Why am I so SLOW??!?!
    [COLOR=Cyan]Golden Mew: Dew comes back happily, and nods an affirmative. You smile happily, and walk into the cave with Dew. The Seel bark in pleasure at the company, and scoot aside to make room for their guests. You sit down, and curl into a ball. Dew moves forward to warm you with its body heat, and to your surprise, so do the Seel in the cave. They snuggle against you, their body heat warmig you considerably. Just as you get comfortable, a cry echoes from outside in the blizzard. Staring hard, you spot a pink blob on the horizon. It's a Slowpoke! The poor thing is moving very, in the direction of your cozy cave. The wind is tearing into it, and it moans in pain at the biting cold. What will you do?

    SC~ out
    GM rushed out of the cave, towards the Slowpoke. "You poor thing!" She gasped. She picked it up and wrapped it into her jaket, then ran back to the warmth of the cave. She took away a fold of the jacket, and stared into it's sorrowful eyes. "Are you ok?" GM asked softly, holding the Slowpoke to her chest to keep it warm.
    Last edited by Golden Mew; 16th March 2005 at 6:17 PM.

  17. #117
    ROBEATSKEE1 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight

    !すげい! and meandude33: You decide to go to the place on your map labeled Glacier Mines. When you arrive You can't see the entrance, and decide that the map must be old, But decievingly enough, you can hear talking from somewhere rather near. Not somewhere outside; but rather inside. What shall you two do?
    as RC heads into glacier mines RC looks on his map and finds out its outdated by about 10 years.so he stays and waits there with his cydaquil and finally starts hearing sounds from inside somewhere so RC told his cydaquil to light up the place and start tackling places to get inside the the place.
    :cydaa!



    (are we suppose to travel together or not??)
    Last edited by !すげい!; 16th March 2005 at 3:16 AM.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,960

    Default

    Just a quick note to everyone: Please don't request a particular updator.

    All of the Glacier Island ZA's are more than capable of giving you a decent adventure, if they weren't they wouldn't have been hired. There are currently four ZA's in this zone and they are dividing people evenly between them to ensure they all have an equal workload. From now on if you request to be updated by one, you will be given to one of the other three as we do not want to be playing "favourites" here. They are all competent and will be treated equally so I don't want to be seeing any more requests because it makes it look like you don't think very highly of the others and I won't tolerate that.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold

    Lon: Glacier City appears quickly. You dash inside, and smile happily at the relief from the cold. There are numerous routes to take, but you spot the registration counter immediately. It is located inside a small, cyan colored building, more like a shack. A woman sits there, and above her is a board, upon which is written the contestants in the next challenge. You quickly notice that there are still 6 spots avialable! You consider entering, but a sign for a hotel catches your eye. It points to a hotel, which is to the left of the shack. It is quite tall, and looks luxurious. You would like to rest there, but the battle challenge is tempting you as well. What will you do?

    Tomo's head turned from one possible event to other, trying to decide upon which would be the best place to go right now. It took quite a while, but he had finally decided. Nodding, he made his way to the Hotel. He was too tired now to order his pokemon for battling, and his pokemon were probably tired now anyway. If the hotel was booked up for any reason he had decided to himself, he would go the area of the battle challenge, where he would at least be able to watch the challengers.
    Last edited by Lon; 16th March 2005 at 4:28 PM.

  20. #120

    Default

    Alright! THAT'S what I like to see! Quick, correct updates! Well, since you all are so prompt, I oughta be too!
    UPDATES(two in three days!):
    Dark Scizor: The Poké Ball soars toward the wounded crab. It absorbs it quickly, and Krabby fights against capture. The ball wiggles once, twice, and stops for a moment. Come on! you plead silently. But, Krabby bursts out. It is awake now, but still looks quite weak. It begins scraping the ground in an attempt to dig away from you(not the attack 'Dig'). You can't let it escape! What will you do?

    umbreon11: You watch as Tera soars quickly toward the Snorunt. Snorunt stands its ground, watching its foe zoom nearer and nearer. Then, it leans back, and sends out a flurry of Powder Snow. Tera stops, and tries to escape. Too late. The small blizzard engulfs it, and freezes it over. Tera falls to the ground, frozen in a shocked pose. The young Snorunt cheers, and the adult walks over to Tera, preparing to finish it off. What will you do?

    ~*Hureta*~: As you stare out the window into the shining light, the fog surrounding it begins dissipating. It's the Battle Tower! A beacon at the top is flashing; apparently, the match is ready to start. It would be quite thrilling to watch the match, seeing Trainers from around the world with well-trained Pokémon battling. But, at the same time, the hotel has much to offer. It's nearly noon, and a special banquet is offered. Both sound equally tempting. What will you do?

    Bart: The three Pokémon seem to have understood you. They move together, and begin a sort of conference. Shuppet seems rather annoyed with this all, but Krabby and Corphish don't look as enraged. They turn around, and tell you in turn, their answers. Krabby nods, as does Corphish. Shuppet, however, scowls, and shakes its head. It floats to the ground, and redoes its battle pose. Selfish ghoul, you think bitterly. What will you do?

    joshua: Tom moves in for the attack/feint, but so does Poochyena. The kick and the tackle collide, and the two bounce off each other. Tom looks somewhat weakened, but Poochyena is now panting from effort. Mikey watches in interest as Hayley lands a perfect Bite. But, due to Type Resistance, Poochyena is next to indifferent to this. It flings off Hayley after some violent shaking, and it soars into Tom. Tom jumps at the last moment, but Hayley's large head clips its ankle. Hayley hits the wall as Tom had earlier, and also faints. This isn't going well, you think to yourself. Now it's just Tom and Poochyena, in a mono-al-mono match! What will you do now?

    Batesy: You skate on up after Snorunt, who is determinedly climbing up the mountain. Suddenly, a path appears to the right of the ledges. You and Cherry cheer, and swerve toward it. Snorunt notices too, and runs forward. You bypass it however, and are out of the avalanche's range in a minute. You look back for Snorunt, and see it has its foot caught in a small sinkhole! The huge bank of snow is bearing down on it fast, and it can't escape! What will you do?

    Waterlight: You climb up the steep ledge, and reach the eggs. You shout to Wingull, who sees you quickly. It caws in fury, and dives in a spiral at you. Waterlight times its plummet carefully, and then fires a Thunder Wave at the bird. It collides precisely, and Wingull flies off course. It crashes into a bank of snow, and burrows inward slightly. Waterlight and Aron go forward for a Tackle, but Wingull dislodges itself quickly. It soars upward, out of range. Waterlight, however, floats up after it. Aron, being unable to fly, keeps running, and collides with the drift as well. It's trapped now, and can't escape. The cold sinks in, and it faints after a minute or two of struggling. You jump off the ledge, and retrieve the poor thing. You hug it in an attempt to warm it. It comes around, and lows gently in gratitude. High above, Waterlight hits Wingull at last, who spirals downward once more, right toward its precious eggs! At that speed, the eggs will be broken apart! The only options are to either knock it off course, or rescue the eggs quickly. What will you do?

    P-Arts: Ekli appears as the Spheal disappears. The Spheal is trapped within the orb, which is in your hand. The ball vibrates in your hand, as Spheal struggles for release. It pops out easily, and you hope desperately that it remains asleep. Thankfully, it is. These Spheal are obviously too powerful to be captured when they're just asleep. However, you may be able to creep past them....Then again, Ekli could damage a few with Crunch, and you could catch some! But, this is risky, as the others would most likely become enraged. What will you do?

    Golden Mew: Slowpoke looks up at you slowly, and groans in thankfulness. It wraps its soft tail around you, and then passes out. You trudge through the blizzard, back to where the cave is. You reach it eventually, but your cheeks are dead with cold, as are your hands. But, you did the right thing, and that's enough to warm you up. All three Seel cuddle up with you once more, warming you efficiently, and then fall asleep. You take one glance at Slowpoke, and drift off to sleep too. You wake up hours later, and see that the blizzard has finally subsided. You see Slowpoke, sleeping peacefully. You could leave now, and continue your journey, but Slowpoke may need your care. What will you do?

    Lon: You smile as the clerk tells you that there are rooms available. She gives you the key to room A-7, which is a short elevator ride up. You walk along the velvety hallway, eager for a good long rest. An elevator comes into view. The polished grey doors open automatically as you approach. You step inside, and press the button labeled 'A'. The elevator moves up slowly, and then stops. But, the doors do not open. Suddenly, the lights go out in the elevator! The power must be out. You ought to wait there, but you could suffocate in there after a while! What will you do?

    Aron Fan: You and Ponyta gallop along toward the boy fighting. He was warding off the Wingull, but now the Wingull seems to be attacking in a spiral. However, on closer inspection, you realize it's been knocked out! The boy seems to have the situation under control, but it's hard to tell. What will you do?


    Alright, that's it.

    SC~ out
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 17th March 2005 at 10:33 PM.
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Alright! THAT'S what I like to see! Quick, correct updates! Well, since you all are so prompt, I oughta be too!
    UPDATES(two in three days!):

    ~*Hureta*~: As you stare out the window into the shining light, the fog surrounding it begins dissipating. It's the Battle Tower! A beacon at the top is flashing; apparently, the match is ready to start. It would be quite thrilling to watch the match, seeing Trainers from around the world with well-trained Pokémon battling. But, at the same time, the hotel has much to offer. It's nearly noon, and a special banquet is offered. Both sound equally tempting. What will you do?



    SC~ out
    Centin checks the map. He then shouts, "OMG, it's the battle tower !!". He knows that he could gain valuable experience about battling there. But, at the same time, it's chilling and the free banquet about to be served is hot, decilious and...smells good. Centin stops and thinks for a moment.

    He snaps his fingers. He made up a plan. If he could just reach the banquet, grab a couple of food, then rush out to the battle tower, he would miss like 2 battles. He wouldn't mind because 2 battles isn't going to spoil anything.

    Centin quickly carries his bag with Denulge down stairs to the banquet hall. Before entering though, a female waitress stares at him, as if he did something wrong. Centin then tries to confront her...
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Alright! THAT'S what I like to see! Quick, correct updates! Well, since you all are so prompt, I oughta be too!
    UPDATES(two in three days!):
    joshua: Tom moves in for the attack/feint, but so does Poochyena. The kick and the tackle collide, and the two bounce off each other. Tom looks somewhat weakened, but Poochyena is now panting from effort. Mikey watches in interest as Hayley lands a perfect Bite. But, due to Type Resistance, Poochyena is next to indifferent to this. It flings off Hayley after some violent shaking, and it soars into Tom. Tom jumps at the last moment, but Hayley's large head clips its ankle. Hayley hits the wall as Tom had earlier, and also faints. This isn't going well, you think to yourself. Now it's just Tom and Poochyena, in a mono-al-mono match! What will you do now?


    SC~ out
    Joshua's anger grew. "Nobody does that to my Trapinch!" he screeched. Plucking a Pokeball from his belt, Joshua released his newest friend, Chris the Rhyhorn.

    Joshua crept round to Hayley, and ordered his attacks. "Tom, wear that thing down! Start with Leer! Then Chris, barrel it with Horn Attack ONLY if it's frozen. If not, Tom, race towards it, but only use Low Kick to either defend yourself or if you have a perfect shot. Then Chris, when you get a good chance, barrel down on it with Horn Attack!"

    Joshua drew a Revive from his belt, and sprinkled it on Hayley, hoping she'd awaken when he needed her.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold

    Batesy: You skate on up after Snorunt, who is determinedly climbing up the mountain. Suddenly, a path appears to the right of the ledges. You and Cherry cheer, and swerve toward it. Snorunt notices too, and runs forward. You bypass it however, and are out of the avalanche's range in a minute. You look back for Snorunt, and see it has its foot caught in a small sinkhole! The huge bank of snow is bearing down on it fast, and it can't escape! What will you do?
    Batesy skated up after Snorunt. Up the mountain.
    Further up, they noticed a path to the right. It was a quick race to see who got there first.
    Snorunt seemed to want them to not go there. Cherry and Batesy took a quick swerve to the right. They made it and cheered. They turned to rub it in Snorunt's face. But it was caught in a sink hole. The snow was coming fast!
    "Cherry help me pull Snorunt out quick!" he yelled running over to it and trying to pull.
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

  24. #124
    Kurou-kun Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Bart: The three Pokémon seem to have understood you. They move together, and begin a sort of conference. Shuppet seems rather annoyed with this all, but Krabby and Corphish don't look as enraged. They turn around, and tell you in turn, their answers. Krabby nods, as does Corphish. Shuppet, however, scowls, and shakes its head. It floats to the ground, and redoes its battle pose. Selfish ghoul, you think bitterly. What will you do?


    "I don't wanna do this, but you're making me," Shobu said. "Maku, use Arm Thrust!"

    Shobu thought about it for a minute.

    "Wait, don't!" Shobu said. "Normal and Fighting attacks are useless against Ghosts like Shuppet."

    Shobu thought again for a minute, and try to befriend it.

    "Look Shuppet, I won't do anything stupid as long as you let me stay here for a while. Okay?" Shobu asked.

    Maku thought it wasn't very convincing and picked up a fistful of snow, just in case.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    P-Arts: Ekli appears as the Spheal disappears. The Spheal is trapped within the orb, which is in your hand. The ball vibrates in your hand, as Spheal struggles for release. It pops out easily, and you hope desperately that it remains asleep. Thankfully, it is. These Spheal are obviously too powerful to be captured when they're just asleep. However, you may be able to creep past them....Then again, Ekli could damage a few with Crunch, and you could catch some! But, this is risky, as the others would most likely become enraged. What will you do?

    P-Arts surveys the scene, curious to know what Eklis knew attack could do. From the looks of things, these Spheal would be good expereince, and goodness knows they all needed it. "Ok Ekli," he whispers to the small Teddiursa, watching the spheal for any signs of movement. "Crunch as many as fast as you can, and Leer any that try to attack you. Medo," He gestures towards the ghost Pokemon who floats over. "I need you to back Ekli up. If you get the chance, send them back to sleep, if not, Lick." The Pokemon nod and turn their attention to the Spheals. Let's hope this works....


    P-Art's Group

    Typhlosion X

    After deciding to take the Doom road, you decide to take Peril and head to the right. Your steady trip continues, until you start to slide back down again! You look down and see that your feet are travelling on a water slide, so to speak, and your starting to lose distance from where you were ten seconds ago. You decide to jump onto the side of the road, where there's nothing but snow, and you easily get back to where you were within seconds. You probably should of done this in the beggining. Smart. Eventually, you reach the top of the path and see a Poliwag spewing water from it's mouth, causing the road to ice up. Since you were downhill, it must of frozen the entire thing! Stupid tadpole.. It still hasn't noticed you, and is laughing hysterically at your expense. What do you do....?

    Gamer C

    To your suprise, after a few minutes of the slow walking on Terror Peak, the ice gradually becomes less, and you can almost walk normally! Lucky you took this path, eh? After around an hour of walking, you and Chuck spot a small town in the distance. This is probably a ghost town, one of the many you heard about before coming here... Chuck seems unnerved, and tells you he has a bad feeling about that place, call it Pokemons intuition. Should you head your Pokemons advice and walk around the boring looking place, or take a look in the town and see what you can find? What do you do....?

    Teal

    Deciding to help the huge, fearsome, terror invoking creature, you walk over and spray a potion on it. It doesn't seem to of helped, so you start to get worried while Pheobe is dancing around, thanking whatever Gods taht will listen that the Steelix wasn't awoken. You sit by it for awhile, hoping that the Potion has a late effect, otherwise.... You know steel have a resistance to ice, but if it stays here to long it could get hurt anyway. Eventually, the Steelix's eyes start to flutter open, and you gasp as the great Pokemon lifts its head of the ground and stares at you with penatrating eyes. After awhile, it nods, which seems to be its way of saying thank you. Then, see an old lady running down the mountain, shotuing, "Get away from my Pokemon!". What do you do....?

    Tommyship2

    You decide to ask the man for help, and walk over. As soon as the question comes out of your mouth, he smiles happily and says he'd be happy to take you to Magnetic Island, on one condition. You must beat him in a Pokemon battle. You study this man and look at his belt. He has three Pokeballs swining from it, and you feel he hasn't dstarted all that recently. Must of wanted to see what the kids found so fun about it... What do you do....?

    Eon

    After releasing your Pokemon, you walk into the alley and start to attack the Delibirds that are living there. The ice types let out a roar of frustration, and charge forward at your Pokemon. Two of the swawking annoyances are entwined in Dryads vines, both of them trying to free their arms. Night has frozen one of the birds with Leer, and is using Strength to hurl dustbin lids at them. Inferno is having no problems, with his great advantage against ice types, and is easily avoiding all the tiny bombs wrapped in christmas paper being thrown at him. Night gets hit by one while using Strength, but it doesn't seem to of done much damage. Suddenly, you hear a female voice cry out, "Get away from those poor Delibirds!" You turn to see a girl standing here with one of the Delibirds presents in her arms and a Trapinch by her side. What do you do....?

    Crystal_Espeon

    After talking to your Trapinch, Mystic, you decide to get into the alley and say a thank you to the nice Pokemon who gave you the alarm clock. You follow the kind delibird, and after awhile of walking you start to hear agititated swawks. The ice type you have been following rushes in to the alley where you heard the commotion, and immediately gets tangled into a Bulbasaurs vines. You see a Sneasel and a Growlithe to, and judging from how powerful they are, you can tell they've been tamed by a strong trainer. You turn to see a boy standing their, calling out orders to the three, and anger starts to cloud your judgement. What could these Delibird have done to him? Without thinking, you call out "Get away from those poor Delibirds!", causing Mystic to groan. What do you do....?

    LordAndrew

    Deciding to help the man's son, you start to walk across a long, icy plain which you could of sworn you'd seen used in a movie. With the man beside you giving you directions, eventually you spot a small, bundled up figure in the distance. It doesn't seem to be suffering from the cold, and is triangular shaped. The man tells you this is probably a Snorunt. "We're lucky to of found one so fast!" He says, not seeming to be cold thanks to his Mareep jacket. "Ok, remember, Snorunt are quite reasonably powerful in every area, including endurance, so be careful!" What do you do....?

    Vilexaron

    Pulling Gyarados' Pokeball from your bag, you start to walk through the snow, eventually reaching the figure. It's a man, clad in black gear from head to toe with a big R on the front of his jacket. He sees you and reaches out, grabbing one of the potions from your hands and spraying it on himself. Hmm.... Didn't know that stuff could work on humans... You wait patiently for him to catch his breath, and eventually he turns to you and sneers. "I didn't need your help, loser! I almost made it to that cave!" He points to a small cavern in the distance, which you can now see. It's obvious he wouldn't of made it to both you and Spheal, but you stay quiet. "Anyway," Says the man, who is now on his feet and grabbing a Pokeball from his belt. "I am the new leader of the Ressurection of the Ultimate Power of the Supernaturally Skilled Pokemon Trainers of Team Rocket!" After saying that in one breath he continues. "The R.U.P.S.S.P.T.T.R for short. Anyway, I'm going to battle you, win, and steal your Pokemon, just like in the show!" From the sound of things this guy has no idea what he's talking about, but he releases a Quagsire on to the snow and shouts, "Quagsire, Water Gun that meddling kid!" This guy may not know much about the show, but he seems to have powerful Pokemon. What do you do....?

    thed3

    "Oh - my gosh.." The little girl says, her eyes gone wide from staring at the two Pokemon so much. "THOSE ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!" This alerts the attention of practically everyone in the harbour, all who start to stare at you with weird faces. Ignoring them, the mother chuckles. "Well, looks like my daughters pleased. Very well, I'll give you a ride to the island, just keep these two cuties out at all times, got it?" You nod, while Tsunami blushes from the praise, and Glacia squels excitedly. You get on to the boat, and start to ride across the waves. Your almost at the island when a HUGE Crawdnaut jumps out of the sea and onto the boat. It glares at the woman and the daughter with angry eyes. It looks like you crossed it's territory. It lunges towards the two at amazing speed and the entire boat sways at the weight shift. What do you do....?

    Master of Chaos

    After taking an air ride there, you land on the bottom of a GIGANTIC ice berg. The thing has to be the size of Mount Everest, and this information causes a shiver to fall down your spine. After taking a short walk, you spot some kids playing happily near a ski lift. They get in, pluck a Pokeball from a man sleeping in the same carriage as them's belt and release a Snorlax into the cart. As the red light starts to expand, most of the space is being taken up and the lift breaks from it's wire and start to plummet towards the ground. You and Buffsta can only stare in horror as it gets closer to the ground near you. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a trampoline teleports about three feet from where you think the lift will hit. If you move it in time you might save the children and the man, but if your wrong you could make them miss and die! What do you do....?
    Last edited by Nagashi; 17th March 2005 at 4:06 PM.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •