Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 329

Thread: The Glacier Islands Recorded History

  1. #126
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold

    Lon: You smile as the clerk tells you that there are rooms available. She gives you the key to room A-7, which is a short elevator ride up. You walk along the velvety hallway, eager for a good long rest. An elevator comes into view. The polished grey doors open automatically as you approach. You step inside, and press the button labeled 'A'. The elevator moves up slowly, and then stops. But, the doors do not open. Suddenly, the lights go out in the elevator! The power must be out. You ought to wait there, but you could suffocate in there after a while! What will you do?
    Tomo tried pounding on the surface of the door, but could barely accomplish a thing. Although it was dark, he had managed to find the elevator's doors because of its different feel from the rest of the elevator's walls. Next, he found his way to one of the walls, where he began to sulk, and wonder if he would ever find a way out.

    "If only I had a bomb or something, I could--" He began to say to himself as something dawned upon him. "Delibird's Present attack could also work like a bomb, so.."

    Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the little bird's pokeball.

    "Go Delibird! Use your Present attack on the door!"

    Although the attack did have an explosive effect, Tomo also knew that it also had a healing effect. He clenched his fist, hoping that the attack might just be of the explosive kind, one strong enough to penetrate the door. Tomo stepped to the farthest away wall as Delibird began to reach into its bag.

  2. #127
    aron fan Guest

    Default


    Galloping along with Ponyta, you ascend the mountain quite quickly. All seems quite quiet, almost unnaturally so. You reach a fork in the road eventually. To the right lies a smoking hot spring! To the right, a dark winding path goes up along the mountainside. You can vaguely make out the form of a boy and his Pokémon battling......something. What will you do?[/COLOR]


    left or right wait that boy needs help he thought

    "ponyta get ready for battle take me to that boy he looks like he needs help
    "

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    NOTE TO MY GROUP: I WILL UPDATE NEXT ON SUNDAY! I APOLIGISE FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES THOUGH DUE TO ME BEEN ILL.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Waterlight: You climb up the steep ledge, and reach the eggs. You shout to Wingull, who sees you quickly. It caws in fury, and dives in a spiral at you. Waterlight times its plummet carefully, and then fires a Thunder Wave at the bird. It collides precisely, and Wingull flies off course. It crashes into a bank of snow, and burrows inward slightly. Waterlight and Aron go forward for a Tackle, but Wingull dislodges itself quickly. It soars upward, out of range. Waterlight, however, floats up after it. Aron, being unable to fly, keeps running, and collides with the drift as well. It's trapped now, and can't escape. The cold sinks in, and it faints after a minute or two of struggling. You jump off the ledge, and retrieve the poor thing. You hug it in an attempt to warm it. It comes around, and lows gently in gratitude. High above, Waterlight hits Wingull at last, who spirals downward once more, right toward its precious eggs! At that speed, the eggs will be broken apart! The only options are to either knock it off course, or rescue the eggs quickly. What will you do?

    OOC: Thanks for the Long Update. ^^

    "Good work Waterlight! Return Aron!" Tom exclaimed, as he smiled and returned Aron to her cosy habitat.

    As he returned Aron, he turned to see Wingull plummeting down towards them.

    "CHRIST!" Shouted Tom in surprise, as he reached for another Pokéball but realised Keri and Tangela were in the Daycare.
    "GOD! GOD! GOD! Waterlight! Use another Tackle on Wingull, and then another, to knock it off-course!" Tom commanded, as he panicked, and tried to grab the eggs and move them out of the way.

    As Tom prepared for the events to unfold, he withdrew an empty Pokéball, ready for the capture.
    Last edited by Waterlight; 19th March 2005 at 3:16 PM.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  4. #129
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    updates! Well, since you all are so prompt, I oughta be too!
    UPDATES(two in three days!):
    umbreon11: You watch as Tera soars quickly toward the Snorunt. Snorunt stands its ground, watching its foe zoom nearer and nearer. Then, it leans back, and sends out a flurry of Powder Snow. Tera stops, and tries to escape. Too late. The small blizzard engulfs it, and freezes it over. Tera falls to the ground, frozen in a shocked pose. The young Snorunt cheers, and the adult walks over to Tera, preparing to finish it off. What will you do?
    SC~ out
    leta quickly uses an Ice heal on Tera.She recovers in time to avoid snorunt's attack.
    "You okay?"

    :a little chilly but I'm o.k.

    leta uses a superpotion to restor her health.

    "Try using peck,if it attacks dodge it with fly and be carful this time."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  5. #130
    Master of Chaos Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts

    P-Art's Group

    Master of Chaos

    After taking an air ride there, you land on the bottom of a GIGANTIC ice berg. The thing has to be the size of Mount Everest, and this information causes a shiver to fall down your spine. After taking a short walk, you spot some kids playing happily near a ski lift. They get in, pluck a Pokeball from a man sleeping in the same carriage as them's belt and release a Snorlax into the cart. As the red light starts to expand, most of the space is being taken up and the lift breaks from it's wire and start to plummet towards the ground. You and Buffsta can only stare in horror as it gets closer to the ground near you. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a trampoline teleports about three feet from where you think the lift will hit. If you move it in time you might save the children and the man, but if your wrong you could make them miss and die! What do you do....?
    OOC: My Machop doesn't have a nickname, your getting me confused with another member.

    "Wow, this would be really fun if I knew for sure we won't be killed. Um, well lets see. I normally trust my depth perception, but why would a trampoline teleport right where we'd miss it?" Chaos asked himself.
    "Ma-Machop!" his partner replied.
    "Really? It is off? Alrighty then lets see if we can't move this thing. I'll get the Snorlax's pokeball and you go ahead and get everyone to one side, just hope we're not too late!" Chaos said as the ground got closer by the second.

  6. #131
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    P-Art's Group
    LordAndrew

    Deciding to help the man's son, you start to walk across a long, icy plain which you could of sworn you'd seen used in a movie. With the man beside you giving you directions, eventually you spot a small, bundled up figure in the distance. It doesn't seem to be suffering from the cold, and is triangular shaped. The man tells you this is probably a Snorunt. "We're lucky to of found one so fast!" He says, not seeming to be cold thanks to his Mareep jacket. "Ok, remember, Snorunt are quite reasonably powerful in every area, including endurance, so be careful!" What do you do....?
    "At last, a Snorunt!
    Andrew runs over to it and releases his plusle.
    "Ok Plusle, do your stuff! Thunder Wave it then Growl!"
    Plusle blinks the obeys the commands..

  7. #132
    Gamer C Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts

    Gamer C

    To your suprise, after a few minutes of the slow walking on Terror Peak, the ice gradually becomes less, and you can almost walk normally! Lucky you took this path, eh? After around an hour of walking, you and Chuck spot a small town in the distance. This is probably a ghost town, one of the many you heard about before coming here... Chuck seems unnerved, and tells you he has a bad feeling about that place, call it Pokemons intuition. Should you head your Pokemons advice and walk around the boring looking place, or take a look in the town and see what you can find? What do you do....?

    "Don't go there!" Chuck yells "It will only bring us pain and suffering!" He hops up and down to emphasize this and bites Gamer C's pants leg to try and drag him away from the town. Gamer C, transfixed by the sight of the town, keeps staring at it. He suddenly notices Chuck. "Hey! How did you get out of your Pokeball?" he inquires, annoyed. Chuck nervously looks around, and grins foolishly. Gamer C unclips another Pokeball from his belt and recalls Chuck yet again. He then opens his backpack, grabs a padlock, a deadbolt, and a combination lock from inside the depths of it, and locks Chuck's Pokeball tight with the equipment. Gamer C looks toward the town again and silently heads for it, wondering what lies there.

  8. #133
    Teal Guest

    Default

    Teal

    Deciding to help the huge, fearsome, terror invoking creature, you walk over and spray a potion on it. It doesn't seem to of helped, so you start to get worried while Pheobe is dancing around, thanking whatever Gods taht will listen that the Steelix wasn't awoken. You sit by it for awhile, hoping that the Potion has a late effect, otherwise.... You know steel have a resistance to ice, but if it stays here to long it could get hurt anyway. Eventually, the Steelix's eyes start to flutter open, and you gasp as the great Pokemon lifts its head of the ground and stares at you with penatrating eyes. After awhile, it nods, which seems to be its way of saying thank you. Then, see an old lady running down the mountain, shotuing, "Get away from my Pokemon!". What do you do....?
    "Wait, wait!" criesTeal, staring in horror at the hag running down towards her. The girl then ponders what an old lady would be doing in the barren cold wasteland.

    Putting the thought out of her head, Teal starts to explain, "I'm sorry. I truly thought this was a wild pokemon, and anyways it was hurt in a-quite epic I must say-battle with a Machamp. I just tried to help..."
    r
    Last edited by Teal; 19th March 2005 at 1:20 AM.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Dark Scizor: The Poké Ball soars toward the wounded crab. It absorbs it quickly, and Krabby fights against capture. The ball wiggles once, twice, and stops for a moment. Come on! you plead silently. But, Krabby bursts out. It is awake now, but still looks quite weak. It begins scraping the ground in an attempt to dig away from you(not the attack 'Dig'). You can't let it escape! What will you do?
    DS: Krabby, don´t be brainless! Sorry for said that but you can´t survive with those stats!

    DS took something from his backpack

    DS: I am going to cure you anyway.

    Then, he used the item he took from his backpack on Krabby. It was a potion.

    DS: It is not sufficient. You have to choice Krabby: Enter the ball or freeze to death. You are clever so i know that you are going to choose right.
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 18th March 2005 at 4:10 AM.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Vilexaron: Pulling Gyarados' Pokeball from your bag, you start to walk through the snow, eventually reaching the figure. It's a man, clad in black gear from head to toe with a big R on the front of his jacket. He sees you and reaches out, grabbing one of the potions from your hands and spraying it on himself. Hmm.... Didn't know that stuff could work on humans... You wait patiently for him to catch his breath, and eventually he turns to you and sneers. "I didn't need your help, loser! I almost made it to that cave!" He points to a small cavern in the distance, which you can now see. It's obvious he wouldn't of made it to both you and Spheal, but you stay quiet. "Anyway," Says the man, who is now on his feet and grabbing a Pokeball from his belt. "I am the new leader of the Ressurection of the Ultimate Power of the Supernaturally Skilled Pokemon Trainers of Team Rocket!" After saying that in one breath he continues. "The R.U.P.S.S.P.T.T.R for short. Anyway, I'm going to battle you, win, and steal your Pokemon, just like in the show!" From the sound of things this guy has no idea what he's talking about, but he releases a Quagsire on to the snow and shouts, "Quagsire, Water Gun that meddling kid!" This guy may not know much about the show, but he seems to have powerful Pokemon. What do you do....?


    "The whatty-what?" he asks his Spheal.

    "Spheal," she says back in response, clearly confused as well.

    "Well, I'm gonna send out Aeroa," Kry answers, releasing his Swablu on the snow.

    "Swa!" she cries. She flies onto Kry's shoulder and awaits what to do with this numbskull.

    "Swablu, Fly to dodge the Water Gun, then from above release a Tri-Attack to show it what you got!" Kry shouts. Aeroa glides out onto the battleground.

    9 Wins / 0 Losses / 0 Ties
    Level 2 Trainer // B Grade Referee
    44 TP | 21 KOs | 3.25 SP

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Metal_Yoshi 17: As you thank the Lady, you immediately look at your map, eager to know your way to Civic Square, and to a battle. You stride forward, but start to feel something moving in your Bag. You peer in to see your Mystery egg shaking violently, and it finally stops, still as it previously lay. A reminder of your egg’s hatching in the near future, and a new addition to your team. You continue on forward, following the instructions to get there off your guide-map.

    After another few minutes’ worth of navigating, you find yourself in a small square, in which several Children are sat down, comparing there several Pokémon between them. You approach the three Trainers and Pokémon, and stand there momentarily thinking. “Which one should I battle? The guy with the Mankey, The Guy with the Clamperl, or finally the guy with the Dusclops? That Dusclops sure looks tough, yet the other two seem to also bring a challenge. Although the Clamperl seems to be huge compared to normal Clamperl.” What shall you do?

    Yoshi takes the Mystery Egg out of his pack again, and after is shakes vigorously, a little Smoochum hatches. Yoshi is excited, but obviously not that excited, as he disappears and trades it for a Trapinch. Upon returning to Civic Square, he looks at the three kids. The Clamperl is a tough opponent, because it's huge and Mareep knows no electric attacks anyway. That Dusclops just looks hard, and Yoshi knows his Pokemon have no hope against an evolved ghost. So he walks up to the kid with the Mankey, talks to him for a minute or so, and then somewhat nervously challenges him to a battle. Yoshi waits for his reply...
    *NOTE: Waterlight just so you're aware I there's no "_" in my name. Sorry for being picky, but I figured you would probably want to know anyway. Thanks.

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    How-ah-eeee
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    thed3

    "Oh - my gosh.." The little girl says, her eyes gone wide from staring at the two Pokemon so much. "THOSE ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!" This alerts the attention of practically everyone in the harbour, all who start to stare at you with weird faces. Ignoring them, the mother chuckles. "Well, looks like my daughters pleased. Very well, I'll give you a ride to the island, just keep these two cuties out at all times, got it?" You nod, while Tsunami blushes from the praise, and Glacia squels excitedly. You get on to the boat, and start to ride across the waves. Your almost at the island when a HUGE Crawdnaut jumps out of the sea and onto the boat. It glares at the woman and the daughter with angry eyes. It looks like you crossed it's territory. It lunges towards the two at amazing speed and the entire boat sways at the weight shift. What do you do....?
    *Wipes forehead* "Whew...well at least someone besides me think that my pokemon are cute." Thed says relieved and knowing that he will be able to get a ride from the mother. "Alright c'mon Tsunami and Glacia let's hop on board and get on over to Magnetic Island!!!" As they ride towards Magnetic Island Tsunami and Glacia play with the little girl. All of a sudden a Crawdaunt leaps out of the water and onto the boat. "WHOAH.... that's a Crawdaunt... looks awfully mean... Hey the boats rocking too much..." Thed says warily. Then the Crawdaunt lunges toards the woman and her daughter. Thed thinks fast and calls out his Mawile as well that steps in front of the Mawile. "Ok Cruncha give that Crawdaunt an Astonish attack while it's coming forward...if it get's close enough use a Poison Fang on it. Tsunami and Glacia use Icy Wind and Powder Snow, respectively, to slow that Crawdaunt down and do some damage before it gets too close to Cruncha and the ladies. After that both of you use a Tackle attack and try get that big lobster off of this boat." After giving his orders he motions for the girl and her mother towards himself so that he may make a wall between the Crawdaunt and the ladies...

    The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
    Crew|Notepad|PC|DT

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Alright! THAT'S what I like to see! Quick, correct updates! Well, since you all are so prompt, I oughta be too!
    UPDATES(two in three days!):
    [COLOR=Cyan]
    Golden Mew: Slowpoke looks up at you slowly, and groans in thankfulness. It wraps its soft tail around you, and then passes out. You trudge through the blizzard, back to where the cave is. You reach it eventually, but your cheeks are dead with cold, as are your hands. But, you did the right thing, and that's enough to warm you up. All three Seel cuddle up with you once more, warming you efficiently, and then fall asleep. You take one glance at Slowpoke, and drift off to sleep too. You wake up hours later, and see that the blizzard has finally subsided. You see Slowpoke, sleeping peacefully. You could leave now, and continue your journey, but Slowpoke may need your care. What will you do?


    SC~ out
    GM gently shook the Slowpoke awake. It looked as if it needed lot's of help. She stroked it softly, then asked it, "Slowpoke, do you need lot's of help?" The Slowpoke nodded softley, "Would you like to journey with us?" GM asked again, wating for the Slowpoke's reply.

  14. #139
    Elite Water Trainer Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    Elite Water Trainer - Actually feeling comfortable in your new sheepskin coat(who wouldn't?), you begin to head towards the Glacier Mines. Looking at you map, you follow the directions, hoping that you would arrive there soon. You walk and walk... And walk. After several hours of walking, you come to a small hill. There is a sign saying
    "----{The Glacier Mines}----"
    "<-North Entrace South Entrace -> ".

    What will you do...?
    Feeling tired and hot after walking for so long Hayley arrives at the Glacier Mines and sighs with relief. Now that she has arrived she reaches for a pokeball and lets Lotad out next to her for some company. "Do you feel like going for a walk Bobby? You need to build up some resistance against the cold because we're going to find a lot of ice pokemon here and you need to be ready." Hayley reads the sign on the hill outside the Glacier Mines. "What would you like to do Bobby? Do you want to go north or south?" Bobby jumps up and down and then turns south and starts walking away. "Ok, south it is!" she says, and Hayley follows Bobby to the Glacier Mines South Entrance.

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Attention!
    To the yellow group: I apologize for the lack of updates this week. I have been away for five days, making updates one hard thin to post, even work on. I'm terribly sorry for this and seeing as I'm going away the whole weekend, you will have to hope for a better week next week. Thank you.

  16. #141
    aron fan Guest

    Default


    Aron Fan: You and Ponyta gallop along toward the boy fighting. He was warding off the Wingull, but now the Wingull seems to be attacking in a spiral. However, on closer inspection, you realize it's been knocked out! The boy seems to have the situation under control, but it's hard to tell. What will you do?


    "hi you ok" will asked

    "oh ye return ponyta"

  17. #142
    Black_Luster_Typhlosion Guest

    Default

    Upon landing the icy cold Glacier Islands, Khai and his cyndaquil looked upon a moving glacier and a group of glaciers in it´s couse. Khai wanted to get to the moving glacier, but why don´t we take a look at the action?

    Khai:How are we supposed to get there?

    -Hello! We´re talking about a sailing glacier!

    Suddenly, the glacier stops before them...

    Khai:I got convinced. Let´s go!

    Khai and his cyndaquil quickly jumped to the Magnetic Island. Not even knowing where they are, but that´s what makes it funny...

    And so, they both "sail" to their new adventure.

    OCC:By script you mean like the thing I did when talking as Khai? If it is, I will stop doing it if an updator that doesn´t like script updates me...

  18. #143

    Default

    UPDATES:
    Normally, I'd wait 'til twilight to do this, but it'll be tomorrow then(British time), so I'll do these now. FYI, enchantress has restricted the ZAs to only do 3 updates in one week. This would either be my first update of the new week, or my last update of the old week, and I'd prefer the latter(I'd only be able to do 2 updates from tomorrow to Saturday, and I doubt you guys'd like that.


    P-Arts: On your orders, your Pokémon rush forward to attack. Ekli begins Crunching at every Spheal it can reach. You watch it smite the Spheal one by one happily. Then, the rest wake up, and become enraged. But, Ekli has done its work, and only four Spheal remain undamaged, while the other nine have been Crunched. Medo sends out a Hypnosis to the Spheal, and after a while, they are all Crunched and Hypnotized. The Spheal look troubled as they sleep, but quite weak as well. You know they could not give chase to you now, if you try to escape. But, they're weak enough to capture now! Then again, capturing one will likely arouse the rest, and you might not be able to subdue them as quickly as you just did. What will you do?

    Waterlight: You turn as a boy asks you for help. He returns his Ponyta as he awaits your answer. Help couldn't come unwelcome, so you allow him to assist. But, continue picking up the Eggs as Wingull dives nearer. You suddenly realize its gotten too close, and Waterlight is too high up to catch up to it. The only options now are to either take the hit, or capture the bird. What will you do?

    Dark Scizor: Krabby doesn't respond to you, nor does it seem to hear you. It gurgles high into the sky, as though calling for help. It rushes at you suddenly, taking you by surprise, but collapses. You think it's losing its mind, and get quite worried about it. You draw out a Poké Ball and try to catch it, knowing the biting cold outside will do more harm than help. It doesn't put up a fight. Congratulations! You just caught yourself a Lv. 6, Male Krabby! But, as soon as you take Krabby, more appear. They heard Krabby's last cry, and are coming to aid it. Seeing only you, they head toward you, preparing to avenge their friend, who they apparently think you've killed. Pincer is strong enough to battle, but fighting off seven Krabbies simultaneously would be asking too much of it. What will you do?

    umbreon11: Snorunt sends out a Powder Snow again, but Tera's ready this time. You watch it ascend, and plummet downward at Snorunt. It pulls out of the dive feet from it as another Powder Snow is sent at it. Tera flutters to the ceiling of the cave, where many stalactites hang, and hovers there. It can't get near enough to Snorunt to attack! What will you do?

    Bart: Shuppet stares at you for a long time. It closes its eyes, and nods after a minute of this. It backs off. You smile gratefully, but stop immediately when you notice Corphish. It seems to have reconsidered, and thinks your unwillingness to battle is cowardice. It steps forward angrily, and raises its claws. Well, at least I can battle this one, you think. Talking is out of the question, as Corphish will only mistrust you more if you do. But, outside, the blizzard seems to be blowing itself out. You might be able to rough it out back there, but the blizzard could start up again easily.

    Golden Mew: Slowpoke yawns as you nudge it into wakefulness. It looks up grumpily, but its face brightens when it sees you. It smiles, and walsk toward you slowly. It seems to want to come with you, whether it heard your offer or not. You draw a Poké Ball, and lay it on the floor. Slowpoke crawls to it slowly, and nudges it. It's sucked within, and is captured. Congrats! You proudly own a Lv. 7 Male Slowpoke! You smiles, and pocket the Ball. The blizzard gone, you're eager to continue your journey(with your new companion, too). You walk outside, and look around for a place to go. Unfortunately, there's nowhere in particular to go. You could get lost out here easily. What will you do?

    joshua: Tom Leers at Poochyena. It looks frightened for a moment, but recovers quickly. Chris hasn't remembered your orders, as is typical of a Rhyhorn. It charges toward Poochyena, who looks quite surprised at this. It gives Chris a good hard Bite, but Chris is resilient. It keeps charging, with Poochyena clinging to its horn by its jaws! They collide with the wall, and bounce off. Poochyena is flung off, and completely collapses as it hits the ground. Chris seems unfazed, however, also typical of a Rhyhorn. It lumbers over to you, and grunts in happiness. Tom turns to Poochyena, but realizes there's no point in battling. You could catch it, but such a fiesty Pokémon might not agree with the rest of your more docile Pokémon. What will you do?

    Batesy: You yank desperately at Snorunt, and it pulls as well. Cherry does its best to pull it free, but your combined strength isn't enough! The avalanche is mere yards from you, and advancing quickly. Cherry could melt the snow with fire! you think happily, but then you realize there's next to no time to do so. Snorunt could survive the avalanche, but you'd feel terrible for abandoning it there. What will you do?

    Lon:
    First off, let me say that was an brilliant idea for an escape. I'd never have thought of that(and I have a Delibird!). Good job!

    You release Delibird, and order a Present. Delibird pulls package out of its sack, and throws it at the ceiling. It bursts, but little yellow orbs of energy fly to it. It was a healing Present. Undeterred, you order another Present. Delibird retrieves another package, and heaves it upward. It explodes with tremendous force, and you immediately realize that that was the most powerful kind of Present Delibirds can use. You look up, and see severed wires. The Present destroyed them! Only a fraying wire is left. you watch helplessly as it snaps, and then plummet downward at near supersonic velocity. You soar downward, far past the lobby. You fly to the ceiling, and grab the edges of the hole Delibird created. Delbird holds onto you as you plummet. Then, you crash to a halt. You fall sharply back to the bottom, and land hard. you know how fortunate you are though, as if you had been standing, the impact would've killed you and Delibird. All is pitch black, and fear suddenly seizes you. You're far beneath the hotel, in a broken elevator. You're afraid to open the doors and see what awaits you, but nothing will be accomplished by waiting there.

    ~*Hureta*~:
    This is a minor annoyance, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't add things to the story. The light, the woman....That's up to me. It could mess up what I have planned for you, so please, refrain from adding things at the end of your response. Thank you.
    The woman glares down at you, and asks, "Have you been to the banquet before?" You shake your head slowly, feeling afraid. She sighs in relief, and then explains, "Good. We've had a thief here, but we haven't been able to capture them. You may enter." She smiles, and walks off. You sigh as well, and head for the Banquet Hall. A long table of delicious food lies in front of you. You grab a plate eagerly, and a dish for Denulge, and head forward. You choose a few, colorful Poké Blocks for your Swinub, and place them in its dish. Denulge follows you, eager for its meal. You find a plate of hamburgers, and reach out to grab one. But, someone snatches the plate away! You turn to them angrily, and see a Lickitung on top og the table! It has hamburgers, and is drawing them to its mouth. It eats the whole thing, plate and all, and begins devouring the rest of the food. People begin screaming at the robbery taking place, and you realize that this must be the thief! You put down your dishes(Denulge eagerly tucks in to the Blocks), and confront the Lickitung. "So, you're the thief, huh?" Surprisingly, the Lickitung nods. Then, it walks forward, and begins licking up a pizza pie. You glare at it, and get Denulge ready for battle. Lickitung notices, and jumps down from the table. It lands in front of you, and assume a slightly humorous battle pose. What will you do?

    aron fan: The boy agrees for help, and you scan the surroundings. Wingull plummets nearer to its nest, as the boy thinks quickly about a strategy. You suddenly realize you don't know what to do either. Any action could interfere with his plan. Perhaps you should wait until he subdues Wingull. Then again, the boy may not even have a plan, and could be in a state of shock and cluelessness. What will you do?


    That's it for today. Expect three more next week!!

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Normally, I'd wait 'til twilight to do this, but it'll be tomorrow then(British time), so I'll do these now. FYI, enchantress has restricted the ZAs to only do 3 updates in one week. This would either be my first update of the new week, or my last update of the old week, and I'd prefer the latter(I'd only be able to do 2 updates from tomorrow to Saturday, and I doubt you guys'd like that.




    Golden Mew: Slowpoke yawns as you nudge it into wakefulness. It looks up grumpily, but its face brightens when it sees you. It smiles, and walsk toward you slowly. It seems to want to come with you, whether it heard your offer or not. You draw a Poké Ball, and lay it on the floor. Slowpoke crawls to it slowly, and nudges it. It's sucked within, and is captured. Congrats! You proudly own a Lv. 7 Male Slowpoke! You smiles, and pocket the Ball. The blizzard gone, you're eager to continue your journey(with your new companion, too). You walk outside, and look around for a place to go. Unfortunately, there's nowhere in particular to go. You could get lost out here easily. What will you do?



    SC~ out
    GM was extremely glad she had a new Pokemon. She thanked the Seels, rubbing their heads lightly, then, she hugged them. The Seels were blissfully delighted. GM returned her own Seel, Dew, to it's Pokeball, then handed the Seels a pot of candy. "Enjoy!" She smiled, then set off into the North Direction, watching the Seels as they ate.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  20. #145
    Kurou-kun Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Bart: Shuppet stares at you for a long time. It closes its eyes, and nods after a minute of this. It backs off. You smile gratefully, but stop immediately when you notice Corphish. It seems to have reconsidered, and thinks your unwillingness to battle is cowardice. It steps forward angrily, and raises its claws. Well, at least I can battle this one, you think. Talking is out of the question, as Corphish will only mistrust you more if you do. But, outside, the blizzard seems to be blowing itself out. You might be able to rough it out back there, but the blizzard could start up again easily.
    Shobu looked outside. "The blizzard has stopped, we have to go. Let's go, Maku."

    Maku stayed and went to a fighting stance.

    "Maku, I said let's go!" Shobu said.

    Maku didn't listen.

    "So you want to train huh?" Shobu said, guessing what Maku has in mind. "Okay then, use your Vital Throw!"

    Maku charged right to Corphish.

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    [COLOR=Cyan]UPDATES:
    joshua: Tom Leers at Poochyena. It looks frightened for a moment, but recovers quickly. Chris hasn't remembered your orders, as is typical of a Rhyhorn. It charges toward Poochyena, who looks quite surprised at this. It gives Chris a good hard Bite, but Chris is resilient. It keeps charging, with Poochyena clinging to its horn by its jaws! They collide with the wall, and bounce off. Poochyena is flung off, and completely collapses as it hits the ground. Chris seems unfazed, however, also typical of a Rhyhorn. It lumbers over to you, and grunts in happiness. Tom turns to Poochyena, but realizes there's no point in battling. You could catch it, but such a fiesty Pokémon might not agree with the rest of your more docile Pokémon. What will you do?
    SC~ out
    Joshua looks at the Poochenya, and makes up his mind. Plucking a Pokeball from his belt, he throws it at the feisty Poochenya.

    "A Pokemon with that kind of temperment could pose some problems, but would be a valuable asset to the team," Joshua explained to the others. Chris looked unconcerned, Mikey was still unconscious until Joshua sprayed her with Revive, Tom was jogging on the spot, and Hayley was looking intrigued at the Pokeball as it flew towards Poochenya, dreaming of a new teammate.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    umbreon11: Snorunt sends out a Powder Snow again, but Tera's ready this time. You watch it ascend, and plummet downward at Snorunt. It pulls out of the dive feet from it as another Powder Snow is sent at it. Tera flutters to the ceiling of the cave, where many stalactites hang, and hovers there. It can't get near enough to Snorunt to attack! What will you do?
    SC~ out
    I'm gona let you know that Tera has the egg move Sky attack.

    leta watches Tera fly to the celing of the cave.
    "Try using sky attack,use fly if it attacks agin."
    After Teras orders were given,she stareted to glow.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    P-Arts: On your orders, your Pokémon rush forward to attack. Ekli begins Crunching at every Spheal it can reach. You watch it smite the Spheal one by one happily. Then, the rest wake up, and become enraged. But, Ekli has done its work, and only four Spheal remain undamaged, while the other nine have been Crunched. Medo sends out a Hypnosis to the Spheal, and after a while, they are all Crunched and Hypnotized. The Spheal look troubled as they sleep, but quite weak as well. You know they could not give chase to you now, if you try to escape. But, they're weak enough to capture now! Then again, capturing one will likely arouse the rest, and you might not be able to subdue them as quickly as you just did. What will you do?

    "Great job Ekli, Medo. You both did great, return!" P-Arts brandishes to Pokeballs from his belt and withdraws his Pokemon to their capture devices. He seriously considered capturing the Spheal, but doubted it was a good idea. If one of them woke up, the rest would eventually and Ekli was tired. He sighed, before continuing down the mines.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurauchicha12
    P.P.S- And what gender are you? Gay, Lesbian, Straight or Girl? Cuz' when I
    meet you I'll definitely punch the living daylights out of you.

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Dark Scizor: Krabby doesn't respond to you, nor does it seem to hear you. It gurgles high into the sky, as though calling for help. It rushes at you suddenly, taking you by surprise, but collapses. You think it's losing its mind, and get quite worried about it. You draw out a Poké Ball and try to catch it, knowing the biting cold outside will do more harm than help. It doesn't put up a fight. Congratulations! You just caught yourself a Lv. 6, Male Krabby! But, as soon as you take Krabby, more appear. They heard Krabby's last cry, and are coming to aid it. Seeing only you, they head toward you, preparing to avenge their friend, who they apparently think you've killed. Pincer is strong enough to battle, but fighting off seven Krabbies simultaneously would be asking too much of it. What will you do?
    Knowing that Krabby is not a quick pokemon, DS planned his escape. First, he called Pincer.

    DS: Sorry for bothering you Pincer but this is an emergency. I need you to use substitute to distract those Krabby. Then i will start to run to the "ghost" town and you have to follow me.

    Pincer was ready for the action. DS hoped that his plan would work.
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 20th March 2005 at 12:24 AM.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  25. #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umbreon11
    I'm gona let you know that Tera has the egg move Sky attack.

    leta watches Tera fly to the celing of the cave.
    "Try using sky attack,use fly if it attacks agin."
    After Teras orders were given,she stareted to glow.
    Yes, I know that(it's in your sig). But I wasn't going to make tera use it. That's your job. It is your Pokémon after all.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •