Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 329

Thread: The Glacier Islands Recorded History

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Normally, I'd wait 'til twilight to do this, but it'll be tomorrow then(British time), so I'll do these now. FYI, enchantress has restricted the ZAs to only do 3 updates in one week. This would either be my first update of the new week, or my last update of the old week, and I'd prefer the latter(I'd only be able to do 2 updates from tomorrow to Saturday, and I doubt you guys'd like that.


    ~*Hureta*~: This is a minor annoyance, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't add things to the story. The light, the woman....That's up to me. It could mess up what I have planned for you, so please, refrain from adding things at the end of your response. Thank you.
    The woman glares down at you, and asks, "Have you been to the banquet before?" You shake your head slowly, feeling afraid. She sighs in relief, and then explains, "Good. We've had a thief here, but we haven't been able to capture them. You may enter." She smiles, and walks off. You sigh as well, and head for the Banquet Hall. A long table of delicious food lies in front of you. You grab a plate eagerly, and a dish for Denulge, and head forward. You choose a few, colorful Poké Blocks for your Swinub, and place them in its dish. Denulge follows you, eager for its meal. You find a plate of hamburgers, and reach out to grab one. But, someone snatches the plate away! You turn to them angrily, and see a Lickitung on top og the table! It has hamburgers, and is drawing them to its mouth. It eats the whole thing, plate and all, and begins devouring the rest of the food. People begin screaming at the robbery taking place, and you realize that this must be the thief! You put down your dishes(Denulge eagerly tucks in to the Blocks), and confront the Lickitung. "So, you're the thief, huh?" Surprisingly, the Lickitung nods. Then, it walks forward, and begins licking up a pizza pie. You glare at it, and get Denulge ready for battle. Lickitung notices, and jumps down from the table. It lands in front of you, and assume a slightly humorous battle pose. What will you do?

    That's it for today. Expect three more next week!!

    SC~ out
    So I assume I must keep my posts as short as possible then? Righty.

    The gringe....that sinister smile on lickitung is creating a havoc in the banquet. While that, it seems to be on battle. Obviously, Centin is a trainer and he refrains from battling. Denulge however, demands a revenge on the food. Centin sighs then commands.

    "Denulge, use ancient power"
    The floor began to shine with mystic pattern. Then huge amount of rocks appeared and began to be thrown with an unknown force.

    Centin then helds back...
    "Well, Denulge, guess your power is all drained up, this is going to be a tackle fest..."
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Batesy: You yank desperately at Snorunt, and it pulls as well. Cherry does its best to pull it free, but your combined strength isn't enough! The avalanche is mere yards from you, and advancing quickly. Cherry could melt the snow with fire! you think happily, but then you realize there's next to no time to do so. Snorunt could survive the avalanche, but you'd feel terrible for abandoning it there. What will you do?
    After a few goes at pulling, neither Cherry nor Batesy could take pull Snorunt out.
    'Wait! Cherry can melt the snow with fire!' Batesy went through in his head. He looked up. The avalanche was coming. He looked down. Snorunt was stuck. "Cherry, we must save it. Even if it must mean almost killing ourselves. Use your tail fire to melt the ice. If the avalanche comes I'll push you out of the way. "Hurry!"
    Cherry looked a bit worried but began anyway.
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

  3. #153
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Lon:First off, let me say that was an brilliant idea for an escape. I'd never have thought of that(and I have a Delibird!). Good job!

    [COLOR=Cyan] You release Delibird, and order a Present. Delibird pulls package out of its sack, and throws it at the ceiling. It bursts, but little yellow orbs of energy fly to it. It was a healing Present. Undeterred, you order another Present. Delibird retrieves another package, and heaves it upward. It explodes with tremendous force, and you immediately realize that that was the most powerful kind of Present Delibirds can use. You look up, and see severed wires. The Present destroyed them! Only a fraying wire is left. you watch helplessly as it snaps, and then plummet downward at near supersonic velocity. You soar downward, far past the lobby. You fly to the ceiling, and grab the edges of the hole Delibird created. Delbird holds onto you as you plummet. Then, you crash to a halt. You fall sharply back to the bottom, and land hard. you know how fortunate you are though, as if you had been standing, the impact would've killed you and Delibird. All is pitch black, and fear suddenly seizes you. You're far beneath the hotel, in a broken elevator. You're afraid to open the doors and see what awaits you, but nothing will be accomplished by waiting there.
    SC~ out
    "There's really no point in staying around here, is there Delibird?" huffed out Tomo as he had finally caught his breath. Delibird semmed a bit zoned out then, so Tomo simply recalled it back into its pokeball. After a bit of thinking, he had finally decided upon what he would do. Thinking that his Delibird had enough rest, he called it out once more.

    "Delibird, if there is something behind this door when we get out, you think you can handle it?" He asked his red bird. To this, it nodded. Tomo nodded as well, and the two mustered as much courage as they could, stepped forward, and prepared to open the door...

  4. #154
    aron fan Guest

    Default

    [QUOTE]

    aron fan: The boy agrees for help, and you scan the surroundings. Wingull plummets nearer to its nest, as the boy thinks quickly about a strategy. You suddenly realize you don't know what to do either. Any action could interfere with his plan. Perhaps you should wait until he subdues Wingull. Then again, the boy may not even have a plan, and could be in a state of shock and cluelessness. What will you do?[QUOTE]



    "grab the eggs i'll block for you"

    " go nidoran disable"

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Waterlight: You turn as a boy asks you for help. He returns his Ponyta as he awaits your answer. Help couldn't come unwelcome, so you allow him to assist. But, continue picking up the Eggs as Wingull dives nearer. You suddenly realize its gotten too close, and Waterlight is too high up to catch up to it. The only options now are to either take the hit, or capture the bird. What will you do?
    "Thanks for your offer, Nidoran can disable, then I can catch it. But I think I know how to solve the situation." Tom smiled confidently at the Boy.
    "Pokéball Go!" Tom shouted as he flung a Pokéball at the exhausted Sea-bird, crossing his fingers as he did so.

    "If he escapes the Pokéball use a Thunderwave Waterlight!" Tom commanded, waiting for his first capture in recent times.

    Tom nodded at the Boy, and asked him:

    "Could you get the eggs, as I'm kinda busy with capturing Wingull." Tom ordered, and got ready for the next part of the battle to unfold.
    Last edited by Waterlight; 20th March 2005 at 11:42 AM.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  6. #156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Hureta*~
    So I assume I must keep my posts as short as possible then? Righty.

    The gringe....that sinister smile on lickitung is creating a havoc in the banquet. While that, it seems to be on battle. Obviously, Centin is a trainer and he refrains from battling. Denulge however, demands a revenge on the food. Centin sighs then commands.

    "Denulge, use ancient power"
    The floor began to shine with mystic pattern. Then huge amount of rocks appeared and began to be thrown with an unknown force.

    Centin then helds back...
    "Well, Denulge, guess your power is all drained up, this is going to be a tackle fest..."
    No, long posts are good. It's just that you add things at the end of your posts which interfere with the story. I.e., I was planning on having you come here, but the light you added could've ruined that. However, it didn't, so I'm just letting you off with a notification. Next, it shall be a warning. But, as I doubt that you'll do this again, being the great RPer you are, you can work around it, so it's irrelevant.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Waterlight’s Group


    Shiny_ Magneton: “I think your Idea could work,” thought Jane timidly, not very confident as her precious bird swooped closer.
    “FEAR-OW!!!!” Both Fearows squawked in unison, as they both took on a group of your Pokémon each, 1 on Cyndaquil and Spheal, 1 on Lapras.
    Your Spheal launches a Icy Wind, only for it to be blown back in its face by a strong whirlwind, sent at you by the troublesome birds. But before any more attacks off your trio of Pokémon could start, both Fearows chase ravenously after Jane, and eventually after a struggle, fly off with her, leaving 1 other bird alone left - Maira. She looks sorrowful, as she gazes at the figure of her master drifting away from view. What shall you do?


    Latias10: As your Plusle’s Fist lights up, Ekans tries it’s best to flee, but the speed of Plus overwhelms Ekans, leading to a Successful hit, doing a great deal of damage to the purple snake.

    Your Onix, Rage now tackles the “Pink Blob” also known as Ditto knocking it to the Icy ground below. Rage then binds the Ditto, only for it to transform into Ekans, and slip out of the attack. What shall you do?


    Radical Edward: As you look on, you give Asterael’s commands, and she runs forward and tries to avoid the Blizzard attack which Swinub fires, only to be knocked backwards to her original position.

    “Swinub! Finish this with Ice beam!”

    At that you order your Pars to put it’s mushroom in it’s nose. She does so, temporarily stopping the Ice beam, and causing Swinub to sneeze, and run around rather oddly.

    “Swinub, what do you think you’re doing!?” The boy whined, as he watched his companion dash ’round rapidly, giving you the impression it’s not trained very well.

    Asterael leaps forward for a scratch, and lands a huge hit on the Icy Pig, seemingly knocking it out. What shall you do?


    Rekkuza: "Start the match off with an Icy Wind! Stay away from its mental attacks, but if it manages to hit you, shoot a Psywave at it!" You shout, eager for some competition.

    “Magcargo, use an Ember to counter that ghost’s Winds, then Bodyslam it!” The Man screamed in anger, at your decision of a battle.

    As Anima shot out some gusts of Ice-cold temperature, Magcargo launched an Ember, warming up the wind, much to the delight of Magcargo, and hurt the haunting ghost known as Ghastly, Also putting a smile on the Man’s face.
    The Lava snail then leaped up and tried to land on Anima in a Bodyslam attack, only for Ghastly to rise up through it, launching a Psybeam, knocking back, at the same time. Magcargo looks slightly dazed, what shall you do?



    Trick-or-Treater: You command Flanoir the Barboach to send Surf at Sneasel, only for it to send a Icebeam at the wave, which it sped through, and to hit Scavenger and freeze it. What shall you do


    MetalYoshi 17: “So ya wanna battle, do ya, huh?” The boy questions with a hint of cockiness in his voice. “Me and Manksto have only lost twice against Clampa and Duster, so I think I can beat you!”

    “Manksto, use A Focus energy and a Scratch attack!” What shall you do?


    meandude33: Buffsta focus’ hard as his body glows in strength. “Use Strength!” You command, as your Machop gets to work and lifts the humongous pile of rocks.

    “Shell-Shell!”
    You turn to see a Shellder hopping from rock to rock. There’s no room to battle. What shall you do?


    !すげい! : No you don’t travel with him anymore. The only reason I did your 1st update together, was to save time.

    As you attempt to get in, you order your Cynaquil to tackle, only for it to get knocked off the wall. You see a hole further down the wall, which you heard a bang from moments before. What shall you do?


    Vagabond Aeon: As you pursue the strange life form into the darkened surroundings of the Cavern, you hear growls, and rather unusual sounds emerging from the unlit depths. What shall you do?
    Last edited by Waterlight; 20th March 2005 at 5:35 PM.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight

    Trick-or-Treater: You command Flanoir the Barboach to send Surf at Sneasel, only for it to send a Icebeam at the wave, which it sped through, and to hit Scavenger and freeze it. What shall you do
    ooc: Is Sneasel hit by the Surf?

    "Scavenger!" he yelled. He ran to the frozen Spinarak and quickly used an Ice heal. "hmmmm....Flanoir, return!" he grabbed a Pokéball and watched how the fish was absorbed by the red light. "you better return to Scavenger.the Icebeam weakend you."

    "Okay, i started this battle with you! GO Misfit!" The Spot Panda appeard again. "Quick! use Metronome to hit him with hopefully a Fire or a Fighting attack, and then start Uproaring!"

  9. #159
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Waterlight’s Group
    Rekkuza: "Start the match off with an Icy Wind! Stay away from its mental attacks, but if it manages to hit you, shoot a Psywave at it!" You shout, eager for some competition.

    “Magcargo, use an Ember to counter that ghost’s Winds, then Bodyslam it!” The Man screamed in anger, at your decision of a battle.

    As Anima shot out some gusts of Ice-cold temperature, Magcargo launched an Ember, warming up the wind, much to the delight of Magcargo, and hurt the haunting ghost known as Ghastly, Also putting a smile on the Man’s face.
    The Lava snail then leaped up and tried to land on Anima in a Bodyslam attack, only for Ghastly to rise up through it, launching a Psybeam, knocking back, at the same time. Magcargo looks slightly dazed, what shall you do?
    Rekkuza's emotions seemed to balance each other out from the attacks. "Good and bad..." He said to himself. He glanced over to his pokemon who looked in good shape. He though about what Magcargo had done. He is still dazed. Rek though to himself.

    "Anima, good job. Not good enough. Push yourself to win my friend!" Rek shouted out in encouragement. "Shell Shocker, stay near, but don't attack." He said to Squirtle, who was still with the woman. Rekkuza's attention then turned to the battle, which was even sided. "Anima, shoot two Psywaves at Magcargo, then once it comes to consiousness, an Icy Wind to chill its bones!" Rekkuza then said.

  10. #160
    tommyship2 Guest

    Default


    Tommyship2

    You decide to ask the man for help, and walk over. As soon as the question comes out of your mouth, he smiles happily and says he'd be happy to take you to Magnetic Island, on one condition. You must beat him in a Pokemon battle. You study this man and look at his belt. He has three Pokeballs swining from it, and you feel he hasn't dstarted all that recently. Must of wanted to see what the kids found so fun about it... What do you do....?
    Tom smiles. Reaching for a pokeball, he throws it, and Toothy, his Totodile, apppears. "Toothy, let's go! Hit em' with two rages!" As Tom looks on confidently, inside he knows that this will be his first real battle, a true test.
    Last edited by tommyship2; 20th March 2005 at 6:36 PM.

  11. #161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Waterlight’s GroupLatias10: As your Plusle’s Fist lights up, Ekans tries it’s best to flee, but the speed of Plus overwhelms Ekans, leading to a Successful hit, doing a great deal of damage to the purple snake.

    Your Onix, Rage now tackles the “Pink Blob” also known as Ditto knocking it to the Icy ground below. Rage then binds the Ditto, only for it to transform into Ekans, and slip out of the attack. What shall you do?
    Catherine smilled as she watched her first trainer battle. It was now going well and she was wining. There were now two Ekans on the field. On was real and the other one was Ditto. Catherine thought about what she was going to do. Suddenly a battle plan came to her. All she need was her pokemon to perfom it and a little luck.

    "Good job you two. I have a plan but it will take teamwork bettwen you two. Here it is. Plus I want you to get both snakes as close as possible to each other with a Quick Attack. Rage while Plus is doing this I want you to get as close as possible to the snakes then when they are close together a want you to Tackle both of them at the same time." Catheirne told her two pokemon.

    Both Plus and Rage thought over the plan and with a nod of their heads they put it to action.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Waterlight’s Group



    Radical Edward: As you look on, you give Asterael’s commands, and she runs forward and tries to avoid the Blizzard attack which Swinub fires, only to be knocked backwards to her original position.

    “Swinub! Finish this with Ice beam!”

    At that you order your Paras to put it’s mushroom in it’s nose. She does so, temporarily stopping the Ice beam, and causing Swinub to sneeze, and run around rather oddly.

    “Swinub, what do you think you’re doing!?” The boy whined, as he watched his companion dash ’round rapidly, giving you the impression it’s not trained very well.

    Asterael leaps forward for a scratch, and lands a huge hit on the Icy Pig, seemingly knocking it out. What shall you do?


    As The swinub falls over, seemingly KO'd, Ben has a feeling that this battle is not over.Astarael Scuttles over to him, proud of her supposed win over the swinub.Kneeling down, ben Congradulates her.

    "Good girl, Astarael, but I have a feeling that this is not over. If you see swinub make any move as if to battle anymore, Realease a sandstorm then scratch it a few times, got it?"

    Astarael nods, watching the "fainted' swinub closely.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  13. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Shiny_ Magneton: “I think your Idea could work,” thought Jane timidly, not very confident as her precious bird swooped closer.
    “FEAR-OW!!!!” Both Fearows squawked in unison, as they both took on a group of your Pokémon each, 1 on Cyndaquil and Spheal, 1 on Lapras.
    Your Spheal launches a Icy Wind, only for it to be blown back in its face by a strong whirlwind, sent at you by the troublesome birds. But before any more attacks off your trio of Pokémon could start, both Fearows chase ravenously after Jane, and eventually after a struggle, fly off with her, leaving 1 other bird alone left - Maira. She looks sorrowful, as she gazes at the figure of her master drifting away from view. What shall you do?
    "Jane!" Stephen shouts, as he looks toward the kidnapping ravenous red/brown vultures. "Lapras, go!" Stephen shouts, as he recalls Spheal and Cyndaquil, with them being in the Training Center. "Maira, do you want to help? Anyway, Lapras, whenever we get within range of the birds, let's let 'em hear a nice song, Sing! Lapras, we're going to have to catch Jane, so make sure we can. Oh..." Stephen says, before finding another Pokeball. "Nincada, we might need your help too. Leech Life the birds if they get close, or you can Cut their eyes out. Your choice."
    Last edited by SM; 21st March 2005 at 12:52 AM.
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Thanks, Waterlight. *enters battle mode*
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    MetalYoshi 17: “So ya wanna battle, do ya, huh?” The boy questions with a hint of cockiness in his voice. “Me and Manksto have only lost twice against Clampa and Duster, so I think I can beat you!”

    “Manksto, use A Focus energy and a Scratch attack!” What shall you do?
    A little surprised at the quickness of the boy's response, Yoshi looks at the somewhat intimidating Mankey, but knows he had a good shot with the Pokemon he just picked up in a trade. Hooray for secret weapons, he thought to himself. "Let's see what you've got," Yoshi said, "Go, Mr. Mime!" He unclips the Pokeball and throws the it. Out pops Wayne's old Mr. Mime. "Mr. Mime, use Barrier, then Confusion before it can Scratch you!" Yoshi, his opponent, and the other boys looked at the battlers quietly, awaiting the start of the battle."

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  15. #165
    ROBEATSKEE1 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Waterlight’s Group

    !すげい! : No you don’t travel with him anymore. The only reason I did your 1st update together, was to save time.

    As you attempt to get in, you order your Cynaquil to tackle, only for it to get knocked off the wall. You see a hole further down the wall, which you heard a bang from moments before. What shall you do?

    as the cydaquil kept on tackling they thought it was impossible.
    As they looked more closer they founded a hole in the wall ,it was to small to get in.
    So RC told his cydaquil do tackle the hole 1 more time so they could get in.
    they finally got the hole big enough to get in.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Far from you.
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Eon After releasing your Pokemon, you walk into the alley and start to attack the Delibirds that are living there. The ice types let out a roar of frustration, and charge forward at your Pokemon. Two of the swawking annoyances are entwined in Dryad's vines, both of them trying to free their arms. Night has frozen one of the birds with Leer, and is using Strength to hurl dustbin lids at them. Inferno is having no problems, with his great advantage against ice types, and is easily avoiding all the tiny bombs wrapped in christmas paper being thrown at him. Night gets hit by one while using Strength, but it doesn't seem to of done much damage. Suddenly, you hear a female voice cry out, "Get away from those poor Delibirds!" You turn to see a girl standing here with one of the Delibirds presents in her arms and a Trapinch by her side. What do you do....?
    "Um...battling them?" Eon stammered, startled by this turn of events. "Some restaurant owner told me they were bothering his customers. Sorry, I guess I kinda rushed into this without thinking. Are they yours or something?"
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PC | Registration | Cable Club

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    I apologize deeply to my group for not having updates ready, which I really should have done. But seeing as I haven't, I'll do my best to get them up on thursday or friday, and apologize again.
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 22nd March 2005 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Corrrected Color Tags

  18. #168
    Matt72 Guest

    Default

    Looking over the broad horizon, a cough eminates. Throwing his gloved hands into his pockets, Matt continues to watch from his perch upon a large rock as giant ice blocks move across the sea before him. Floating in the air alongside, his ever faithful ghost pokemon Duskull.

    "They say theres ghost town out there, in a place called Terror Mountain. What do you say, old friend? Want to try and find this place?"

    Although Duskull isn't much into the frigid temperatures around here, the idea of a "ghost" down peeks the pokemon's interest and it agrees wholeheartedly...

    "Right...Terror Mountain it is!"

    (yeah, don't quite know which color to update in yet, but I'll know when I get updated...meh)

  19. #169
    meandude33 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    meandude33: Buffsta focus’ hard as his body glows in strength. “Use Strength!” You command, as your Machop gets to work and lifts the humongous pile of rocks.

    “Shell-Shell!”
    You turn to see a Shellder hopping from rock to rock. There’s no room to battle. What shall you do?
    Watching as his Machop's body glows and is able to move the big piles of rocks Abs is proud of his Machop and all the hard training that has paid off. "Alright Buffsta you're doing a great job!!!" 'Shell-Shell!' "Huh...what is that...huh...is that a Shellgon!?!?!" Abs says excited and turns around and sees a Shellder. "Hm...a Shellder...ok Buffsta this place is a bit too crammed to battle that Shellder but let's just follow that Shellder for right now it seems to be trying to get somewhere." 'Machop'

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Land of Fried Chicken
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Arts
    Typhlosion X
    After deciding to take the Doom road, you decide to take Peril and head to the right. Your steady trip continues, until you start to slide back down again! You look down and see that your feet are travelling on a water slide, so to speak, and your starting to lose distance from where you were ten seconds ago. You decide to jump onto the side of the road, where there's nothing but snow, and you easily get back to where you were within seconds. You probably should of done this in the beggining. Smart. Eventually, you reach the top of the path and see a Poliwag spewing water from it's mouth, causing the road to ice up. Since you were downhill, it must of frozen the entire thing! Stupid tadpole.. It still hasn't noticed you, and is laughing hysterically at your expense. What do you do....?
    Muddy use 2 strong,tough,ramming Tackles then follow with a fierce Growl!Let's teach that Poliwag a lesson about randomly spraying things with water.
    But..but...why can't I battle?
    Have you lost it?Poliwag are water types and you're a fire type.I'm not sending you even though you'd win I'm not going to do that.
    ..... Well fine with that!
    Well fine you get to battle something else!
    [21:33] <@Agonist> KAPHOTICS HAS SUCH A SULTRY VOICE

    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> got >100k views on youtube in like a week
    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> shame I didnt monetize that
    [18:18] <&Kaphotics> like $300 gone



  21. #171
    Ice Tyranitar Guest

    Default

    Ice Tyranitar arrived in the glacier islands and thought about where to go. after some consideration, he set off toward magnetic island.

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    I've ben kinda down and sad lately, as someone I know well have died, and I went to his funeral. However, here are updates, which ought to make at least you happy!

    ZoraJolteon - You issue you pokemon their attacks, and get into action. Tropius begin to fling his wings in a more and more
    hasty, as he tries to blow the fire away. The force from the flapping wings make you shake as you sit more unsteadily than ever on his back. You look down, and see Poliwrath holding his head, in what could be Slowqueen's Confusion. However, you can't seem to find Pineco, and you gaze after her. You stretch yourself a little longer, so that you are able to see underneath Tropius, but then, the most horrifying happens! You fall off Tropius' back! When you fall, you feel that something is wrong, but you can't tell what. You turn your head in an attempt to catch Tropius attention, and shout his name. As the words are uttered, you feel the now jard snow under your back, and you pass out.

    After some time, you are unable to tell how long you've been unconscious, you do open your eyes, and the first thing you see, or rather, feel, is Pineco hopping around on your tummy. You rise, and before you are able to tell her to stop, she jumps at you, hitting your head, and making it hurt even more. Realisingher mistake as you rise to your feet, she feels a little ashamed. It seems she isn't the only one to be worried about you, as both Tropius and Slowqueen move their heads in for a closer look. After examining yoursself for injuries, you are able to state that you are lucky, who fell on a large pile of snow. The next thing you see is an unfamiliar face, as a boy and a girl walks up to you. They are both wearing hiking gear, and cold-restistant jackets and pants. On their jackets is the letters RR. The girl is approximately 19 years, and with long brown hair, while the boy has lightbrown hair, and looks like a 20 year old.

    "Now just look what you have done!" The boy says in an angry tone.
    "Will, please don't be too hard on him, how could he know? And that fall might have made him dizzy..." The girl says in a typical cute girly voice.
    "Well, after all, he made those goys steal Jack's Nidorino! And before that, MY Piloswine was stolen! Whyshould I not be angry at him!?"
    "Oh come one, that was not his fault... Please, don't take it out ong him..." The girl tries to convince him, and eyes you with her very pretty, green eyes. What will you do?

    Sheer Cold - Looking at you with his black eyes, the old man answers;
    "I have only one thing to say... Do NOT go in there." The man pauses, and breathes in deeply, as if he was afraid of what he was saying. "There are terrible beasts down there, and.... and other un-nameable things... and things... without a name... As I said... I once had a son... He left for the mines... The miners brought me his body..." His voice dies away, and you can see a singe tear coming from his eye.
    "However... If you do insist to go there... Take this with you." The man says, and takes out an old necklace from his pocket necklace, with a green amulet in it. "May it bring luck to you, and protect you from whatever evil you will face in there", he says, and hands you the necklace.
    "This was an old amulet that my father gave me, and his father gave him. I should have given this to my son.... But as..." He trails off. "But as.... I never got the chance... I feel that giving it to you would be the right thing... And it would bring you more luck than it would bring me. But if you shall enter the mines, will you do me a favor? Will you... Will you bring me... His old pokemon? He had a Piloswine, with a scar under it's left eye, and one of the tusks, the left one, was broken. Will you... please do this for... For me?"
    He looks at you, and you look back at him. He drags out an old map from his other pocket, and hands it to you. It shows the system of the mines, as well as the way into them, and in which direction you should go; North! What will you do?

    MetalGardevoir - Hearing your conditions, the sandwhich-loving Swinub nods, and runsh off, with the other following his tracks. Laughing, as you see the small train if Swinubs, you follow them. Actually, you follow them for quite a while. After about ten minutes of half-running after them, they come to a stop. In front of you is a herd of Piloswines! And not too farfrom them, you see some humans! A life form, that looks like you! Thinking they did a good job, the three Swinubs begin to squeal for their meal, and jump at your feet. What will you do?

    Ytnim - AsTorch enters the stage, Alardino begins to laugh. And so does his mates, and one of them sends out amother Machoke. However, at a maximum of four seconds later, they have stopped laughing, as Torch have placed Blaze Kicks and Thunderpunches a little everywhere, even on Alardino, by 'mistake'. Laughing as you see their faces, you are not surprised as you see their faces, red. They return their KOed pokemon, and begin to swear. You are howver surprised, as a Officer Jenny comes into the scene on her motorbike.
    "Wellwell, what do we have here? Abusing the rules of the colosseum? You are NOT allowed to battle outside it! Hold these,while I get us to the Police Station!" She says, and puts you into handcuffs, and order you to return Torch and Zeohyr to their respective pokeballs, since there is no idea arguing with her. You hop onto the bike, and she drives off, with people on the street looks at you.
    "And try nothing! I know your types- Disgusting!! You will get nowhere near my chest!", she says when you move a little closer to not fall off the speeding bike, which is easily done with handcuffs on. What will you do?

    Cain - Repost of last update. Moving in for intercepting the floating island you've spotted, you run as fast as you can to follow Nubs. You run for what seemed like hours, but only is minutes. The harsh tempratures of this place takes it's toll on you, and you begin to freeze; looks like the clothing was too light. However, Nubs dosen't mind, and happily continues his running, even though it's in circles. You shout at him, and he returns to your side, wondering what to do next. You spot an end of the ground you're at, and it seems to go out far from where you're standing, but it dosen't get near the mystic island. What will you do...?[Continued below]

    Eeveeboy_Geoff - You begin to walk towards the small figure, who dosen't move. You are truly lucky that you have found this person, as you see no one else, and you can see far. As you get closer, you see that it is a rather young boy, who looks up at you when you ask your questions. Looking rather surprised to meet someone out here, the boy looks at you. You patiently await an answer.

    Cain - As you stand, looking and longing out to the Magnetic Island, you wonder how to get there. There is no boat nearby. Having no idea how to get to the island, ou hear a voice behind you, and you spin around to find it's source. There, infront of you, stands a young boy.
    "Do you know where I might find a boat or somethin' to that island out there? You know, the mysterious one?"
    Before answering, you take a look at the person, and you can't believe your eyes! What you saw for a moment was a tail! On the boy! What will you do?

    Dark Fire - You begin to walk up to the two dogs, appearently guarding the place. But only one of them is doing it's duty; watching out. The other one, well, you can hear a snoring sound come from it. The awake Houndour looks at you, and begins to growl, and bark. When he does, you hear a shout from within the cave.
    "Hey! Did you hear?! There is someone ou there! Come on, let's go!"
    After only a moment, two figures appear from the cave. Both are boys, about 18 years, and look at you with angry faces.
    "What are you doing here!? You aren't allowed to be here! Thi is an...er, forbidden area! Yeah, forbidden!"
    Thay are clearly not happy with you here... What will you do?

    Elite Water Trainer - You and Bobby head towards the South entrace, which alsois the nearest. It's not far, you do actually only have to walk around a corner or two, and you're there! The entrace is old, and the logs holding it up rusty. You hestitate for a moment, before walking in. Inside, there is only darkness. Youe have to feel your way forward, and yet you manage to stumble across something. There is a loud crash, and you land hard on the very cold ground. You ar about to ask Bobby where he is, when your hear a swishing sound, amd bobby cries out in pain! What will you do?

    Wayne - You decide to ask the man for advice, and walk forward. When you reach him, ther is not one old man there - but two! One of them is an Alakazam though. You wonder wether you should ask or not, sonce these guys seem so quiet. After a second, Alakazam begins to levitate! He floats through the air, circling around the man. When he floats out to the water, he becomes unsteady, and when a second of struggling have passed, he falls into the water! The man rises, and looks at him.
    "You are stilll to weak, you are having problems with the water. Get up from there before you freeze, will you." He says, and Alakazam somehow manages to jump back into his position before beginning to levitate.
    The old man then tuns around, and takes a look at you, not at all surprised to see you.
    "Oh, yes, yes. I have seen how you were going to come, to seek my advice. Am I right? Well, I feel balance in you boy, so I will give you the chance to study with me, as no one else before has. To study Manega-Ho here with me? What says you?"
    What will you do?
    Last edited by ForeverFlygon; 4th April 2005 at 11:09 AM.

  23. #173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    Sheer Cold - Looking at you with his black eyes, the old man answers;
    "I have only one thing to say... Do NOT go in there." The man pauses, and breathes in deeply, as if he was afraid of what he was saying. "There are terrible beasts down there, and.... and other un-nameable things... and things... without a name... As I said... I once had a son... He left for the mines... The miners brought me his body..." His voice dies away, and you can see a singe tear coming from his eye.
    "However... If you do insist to go there... Take this with you." The man says, and takes out an old necklace from his pocket necklace, with a green amulet in it. "May it bring luck to you, and protect you from whatever evil you will face in there", he says, and hands you the necklace.
    "This was an old amulet that my father gave me, and his father gave him. I should have given this to my son.... But as..." He trails off. "But as.... I never got the chance... I feel that giving it to you would be the right thing... And it would bring you more luck than it would bring me. But if you shall enter the mines, will you do me a favor? Will you... Will you bring me... His old pokemon? He had a Piloswine, with a scar under it's left eye, and one of the tusks, the left one, was broken. Will you... please do this for... For me?"
    He looks at you, and you look back at him. He drags out an old map from his other pocket, and hands it to you. It shows the system of the mines, as well as the way into them, and in which direction you should go; North! What will you do?

    Although feeling somewhat fearful, Sheer refuses to give up. "Thank you, sir. I will try my hardest to find your son's Piloswine, although it may well be.....gone, by now," he replies in a quiet voice. Sheer heads north(although he wasn't entirely sure it was north), hoping to see the Mines quickly. He slips the amulet chain around his neck, and caresses it tenderly. It is quite fetching, and Sheer feels quite disappointed to know that he must return it as soon as he gets out of the Mines. But, he continues forward, driving all else out of his mind except for the Mines.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  24. #174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon

    Eeveeboy_Geoff - You begin to walk towards the small figure, who dosen't move. You are truly lucky that you have found this person, as you see no one else, and you can see far. As you get closer, you see that it is a rather young boy, who looks up at you when you ask your questions. Looking rather surprised to meet someone out here, the boy looks at you. You patiently await an answer.
    "So?" asks Jeff cheerfully. "Ya know where I could find a boat? I'm planning on exploring the magnetic island, but I don't own a boat. I'm kinda new here, so I have no idea where I could find one." Jeff adjusts his hood slightly, pulling it down a little farther.

    ["Ha, Ha!"] says Inferno. ["I can say anything I want, and he won't know what I'm saying!"]

    Jeff clears his throat slightly, warning his Vulpix to be quiet, and waits for the boy to respond.

    *Note: If Cain and I do come in contact can we "talk" to each other in posts?*
    98% of the female population of this forum thinks that Eeveeboy_geoff is the sexiest thing ever. If you are one of the 2% who has bad taste (or is gay, I suppose), copy-paste this into your signature. ~.^

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    I've ben kinda down and sad lately, as someone I know well have died, and I went to his funeral. However, here are updates, which ought to make at least you happy!
    Real sorry for u...hope u can get over it soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlygon
    Dark Fire - You begin to walk up to the two dogs, appearently guarding the place. But only one of them is doing it's duty; watching out. The other one, well, you can hear a snoring sound come from it. The awake Houndour looks at you, and begins to growl, and bark. When he does, you hear a shout from within the cave.
    "Hey! Did you hear?! There is someone ou there! Come on, let's go!"
    After only a moment, two figures appear from the cave. Both are boys, about 18 years, and look at you with angry faces.
    "What are you doing here!? You aren't allowed to be here! Thi is an...er, forbidden area! Yeah, forbidden!"
    Thay are clearly not happy with you here... What will you do?
    Littix surveys the two boys carefully, and slowly walks up to them until he's within 20 feet. He once again looks at the boys, looks down at his Torchic, and then begins to cuckle.
    "Forbidden, u can't be serious! What r u hiding down there? If you want I'll help u guys, on two conditions. One u have to tell me what ur hiding," Littix looked at them again. Torchic looked up with a bewildered look. Where did his trainer get all this courage?. "Second, i get a share of whatever that's down there. If you don't want me around, I'll fight u for it, whatever it is." Littix concluded. Sensing what was coming next Torchic moved in, in front of Littix and stood at a firm stance.
    "Tor Tor chic." It yelled out in a confident voice, wanting to sound as brave as his trainer.
    Last edited by Dark Fire; 23rd March 2005 at 11:33 PM.
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •