Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 329

Thread: The Glacier Islands Recorded History

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Sorry I've been so late guys. I'd already written them, although My Computer went dodgy and I lost my updates. ;_;

    Shiny_ Magneton: As you trudge forwards with Lapras and Maira, you reach a clearing in the a forest, roughly where they flew, you hear distant squawks. You turn to see a Fearow approaching, wings spread out, and Silver. It swoops at you ferociously in a Steel Wing attack, which Maira wards off with a gust, blowing the scavenger bird backwards. Your Lapras sings a sweet Melody at the Fearow, knocking it to the forest floor asleep.
    "Sun- Sun- SUNKERN!". You turn to see Nutty hopping along, motioning to a Golden Sun shaped stone on it's head. It tosses it up, and it lands again on it's head. Suddenly Nutty turns a bright shade of yellow, and where it stood was a Majestic Sun-flower. "Sun-Sun- SUNFLORAAA!"
    "Wow!" Stephen says, looking at the recently evolved Pokemon. Pulling out his Pokedex, a AI voice says SUNFLORA. THIS POKEMON EVOLVES FROM SUNKERN WITH A SUN STONE. As Stephen looks at the Pokemon, he nods, before thinking what to do. "I guess we're going to have to go after Jane still. I wonder if there are more Fearow than that one..." Stephen says, as he returns Lapras to its Pokeball, and sends out Cyndaquil. "Come on, we gotta go."
    TL6 - B+ Ref
    Prehistoric Gym Leader
    Tree Star Badge - Mozz Badge
    57 - 18 - 6
    156 KOs - 376 TP - 1.25 SP

  2. #202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Latias10: As You order your plan to commence, Plus gathers Ditto and Ekans to a nearby spot by running forward in a Quick Attack, as they slithered behind. The mouse like Pokémon then hopped near you, as Rage charged forward, knocking them into a pile of rocks. "Eeeekannnsss......". The Snake slumps down, obviously fainted. Ditto then goes back to normal and hops by the Old man. It transforms into him, but if you attack the wrong one, You could be arrested for assaulting the man. What shall you do?
    Catherine smilled when she saw that the Ekans had fainted but frowned when she saw that the Ditto had transformed its self into the man.

    "Well we do not want to get our selfs in trouble so be careful. Do not do anything until the Ditto makes a move. If it transform attack it. If it attacks while still in the form of the man wait for it to attack and see if the attack was made by Ditto or not. If it was Ditto then attack. Plus if you need you need to attack I want you to hit Ditto with a Quick Attack and then a Thunder Wave. Rage after Plus is finished I want you to Tackle Ditto and then wrap it up with Bind. This may be confusing but we have no other choise." Catheirne tells her pokemon.

    Rage and Plus nod and watch the old man and the copy of him waiting for one of them to make a move.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    umbreon11: Tera sails down toward the Snorunt, glowing a gleaming gold color. Snorunt fires a Powder Snow at it in hopes of freezing it again. tera's going to fast to evade, but miraculously, the attacks just bounces off! Tera's velocity seems to have deflected the attack! Snorunt notices, and does the only thing it can. Run! It flees toward the cave wall, while Tera gains on it. Then, the two collide. Tera slams into it hard, and somehow, they both disappear. You gasp at this, and run over to the impact site. A jagged, black hole has appeared. Apparently, Tera's force slammed through the ground! You see no sign of either Pokémon, and all is silent in that evil looking hole. You could go down there, but it would be much safer just to call for Tera. What will you do?
    SC~ out

    leta takes a flashlight out of he backpack and turns it on pointing down the hole.Then she saw a pile of rocks move a little bit.Some of the rocks moved and Tera's head poped out.
    "You okay?"

    198;:I will be a soon as I get from unde these

    leta started to climb down the holebeing carfull not to fall on Tera and helped her up from the rocks.

    :Now question.Where did snorunt go?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Yoshi's Island
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    MetalYoshi 17: As your battle commences, the Fighting- Pig like Pokémon glows, charging up its power and focusing, while Mr Mime creates a See-Through barrier infront of it.Mankey leaps forward, lunging its claw forward in a Scratch attack, only for it ti go into the barrier, leaving it temporarily vunerable. Mr. Mime's eyes start to glow, lighting up the surrounding area, as it used it's Psychic powers to attack Mankey's mind, while Mankey grabbed it's head in pain. It seems confused. What shall you do?
    Even a novice trainer like Yoshi knows when a battle is going well. He looked at his Pokemon, ready to keep battling. "Good work, Mr. Mime, you have him confused. Now pour it on. Use Confusion twice more!" Yoshi called to his Pokemon. He knew he had a type advantage, and looked to keep exploiting it.

    ASB stats: Trainer Level 3 - 21-3-5, 55 KO's, 125 TP, 53 SP

  5. #205
    ROBEATSKEE1 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight


    !すげい!: As your Cyndaquil charges against the already huge hole in the wall, it widens, leaving room for the biggest Pokémon to enter. You seem to have created a cave opening, making it more convieient for fellow travellers. What shall you do?
    [Since, we made the entrance we go in he said,as they went inside the cave they found it was very dark so R told his cydaquil to light up the place and then to return in his pokeball and to let out his bellsprout so they Rc's new bellsprout could search for things,trainers,etc.
    Last edited by !すげい!; 28th March 2005 at 2:26 PM.

  6. #206
    Rekkuza Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight
    Rekkuza: As you think about the battle, you urge on your Pokémon. At your Orders Anima shoots out 2 consecutive Psywaves, confusing Magcargo, and leaving it moderately damaged. The fiery Magcargo starts to shake it's head, and launches a Ember at some nearby rocks which causes them to crash down, only for Magcargo to bodyslam it into the way of your Icy Wind attack, leaving 2 huge Ice balls. Magcargo looks exhausted, and could collapse any second. What shall you do?
    Rekkuza was rubbing his arms as the battle raged on. "Good job, now harder." Rek called out to his Gastly. Anima gave a breath of relief as he saw the Magcargo slow down. "It is time..." Rekkuza said to himself, silently. "This is it Anima, one more shot," Rek started, "give him one concentrated Psywave!" Rek shouted, concentrating on the now exhausted Magcargo. Rekkuza then turned to Shell Shocker. Daycare, crap. He thought as he returned him. Rekkuza then watched the battle...

  7. #207

    Default My first adventure!

    Stuart and Torky (His Starter Torkoal) walked into the Glacier Islands unsure were to venture first. The winds were bitterly cold, the ground was completely iced over.

    Stuart:I'm cold. Torky are you ok?
    :I can use ember to warn us up.

    Stuart not sure what to do waits and wonders about what to come.


    (Who will update me?)
    Last edited by Torkoal Stu; 28th March 2005 at 5:13 PM.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    My apologies for the delays in updates. I had a few problems with IRL things, so I was busy. But, they're fixed, and now I can update regularly again!
    ~*Hureta*~: The rocks hit Lickitung hard, and it's thrown back along the table. You look around for anything that might help you, and suddenly realize there's no one here! Great, you think, stuck in a hall with an angry Lickitung. Denulge hurtles forward in a Tackle, as Lickitung dashes toward it. Lickitung opens its mouth wide, and for a moment, you think it's trying to eat Denulge! But, it shrieks loudly instead, sending white waves everywhere in a powerful Supersonic. Denulge flails in agony at the high pitched noise. Lickitung stops at this, and Denulge sways drunkenly. It's confused! What will you do?

    SC~ out
    All of a sudden, Centin snaps his fingers and points at the Lickitung. Centin looks left and right, trying to see if anyone is really gone. Looks like nobody is here anymore. He then takes any berry on the table that's still unharmed and tries to stuff it into Denulge's mouth. Hopefully, one of the berries will contain a certain replenishment.

    Centin also tries to hurl some juice that's still available on the 'unbroken' table and, hoping that the water splashes through Denulge, trying to wake it up. Centin also takes a paper fan from his bag (ahem, this is not included in the list of pokemon items, but meh~ it's decoration and counted right? I mean, I bring other things in my bag such as knives and my diary), and tries to cool down Denulge attempting the same goal...
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    I've just noticed, several posts ignore the Fizzy Bubbles rules, and updating is Hard enough without rule-breakers. Can I just remind the WHOLE of Glacier Islands the basic rules which I expect you to follow.


    1) You do NOT control what happens; That's up to the updators. You have to post your response. On that Topic you can not name a place or Make something appear. One particular post angered me slightly due to what they wrote.

    2) Please try and write in legible grammar and text. It sometimes take 5 minutes for a Updator to decipher what you meant, which can really stress people out.

    3) In a battle, don't post millions of commands for your Pokémon. Try and limit it to about 3 commands per Pokémon, as it makes updating even more chaotic when there's more than that.

    4) Also, in battles, actually command an attack, and don't say for example "Run up to the enemy and charge into it, then jump ontop of it!"

    You need to use attacks!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That's all for now, but this does apply to every single one of you.
    Last edited by Waterlight; 28th March 2005 at 12:27 PM.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Finally arriving at the Glacier Islands, Rizwan is clueless where to venture out first.
    "C'mon out Torchic" Rizwan said as he let out his Torchic.
    "Toorchic!"
    Oh boy, Im cold. Come here Torchic let me hug to get warm.
    "That feels good...so where shall we head first Torchic?"
    Rizwan made up his mind to go to Terror Mountain. The winds were chilly and the ground, covered with ice.
    Last edited by Black Marauder; 29th March 2005 at 11:47 AM.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Scruffy let out another growl, with ice starting to form on the tips of his fur it was clear this was somewhere he did not want to be.
    But with the icy wind tearing at his face Oscar was even colder then his Mankey could imagine, with no fur to protect him he was finding this hard, but for the love of his pkmn he knew he had to keep moving forward.
    "Come on Scruff" he said, "If you want to be a champion we have to start your training, no matter how tough it is"
    And so with one last look back towards warmer climates Oscar and his Mankey started to head towards the looming Terror Mountain, what adventures awaited them they could only imagine ...

    Need an updator please
    ive got my i on u :o

    [ Stats ] [ PC ] [ Base ] [ DT ] [ Bios ]

  12. #212

    Default

    UPDATES:
    Nice job guys! Everyone responded within three days!

    Waterlight: The boy, who introduces himself as Will, agrees. He approaches the Eggs, and prepares to heat them. But, just then, a Wingull flies over, this one much larger than the previous one, the one now resting in the snow. It squawks at Will angrily, and tries to drive him off. You feel sorry for him, but if Will leaves, then you're all alone with a very angry Wingull. You stumble through the bank of snow, trying to find your new Pokémon. Right as your hands start getting numb, you feel a hard sphere beneath the snow. You pull it out, and see your Poké Ball! You sigh in relief, and put it back into your pocket. But, a call behind you startles you. You spin around, and see the Male Wingull approaching you, wings outstretched menacingly. What will you do?

    Golden Mew: The Pokémon drift together, and make a make-shift raft. You climb on, and they cruise forward. All is going well, until a current floods down the river! You urge your Pokémon to go faster, but they can't go much faster in the frigid water. The current catches up with you fast, and sweeps you down the river. Your eyes widen with shock as you see a waterslide-esque ride awaiting ahead. You hold on tightly, and begin to swirl madly downhill. The water flies up into your face, and you close your eyes to protect them from the freezing liquid. It swerves and twists for a minute or so, and then ceases abruptly. You open your eyes, and see......nothing! There's no land in sight, and all you see is a vast ocean. Except.......Squinting your eyes, you see a very small island out further to sea. There's no telling what creatures might live there, but swimming out to sea could prove to be a bad idea. What if your Pokémon fall asleep, or you slip off? What will you do?

    P-Arts:
    Please read umbreon11's update as well, as your adventures are now entwined. You see the two pokémon quarreling, and try to ease around them. But, Snorunt sends a flurry of snow toward Murkrow, who is now trapped beneath some rocks, and misses. It hits you square in the face, and you fall backward from the force. You spring up angrily, only to see Fure barbecuing the Snorunt! Snorunt shrieks, and falls forward. Murkrow bursts free of the stones moments later. Now that that's done, you may as well help Murkrow find its Trainer. Just as you think that, a girl drops down out of the ceiling! Looking up in shock, you see a hole in the ceiling, where Murkrow and the girl must've come from. The girl walks over to Murkrow, and comforts it. The girl then looks around, taking in her surroundings. Presumably, she has no idea where she is. You ought to help her, but perhaps she could climb back through the hole? What will you do?

    umbreon11:
    Please read P-Arts's update as well, as your adventures are now entwined. You climb donw the rocks slowly, and despite common sense, you watch Tera at the bottom all the while. Suddenly, you see a great flurry of snow fly by Tera, and realize Snorunt must be there. You see it approach Tera, who's still coated by rocks. Suddenly, Snorunt is hit by a jet of flame! It cries out, and collapses. At this point, you are at the bottom of the hole, and you decide to drop down. Tera bursts free seconds before your feet hit the floor. You walk over to comfort the poor Pokémon, and take in your surroundings. Instantly, you realize you have no idea whatsoever where you are. Your eyes land upon a boy, and a Cyndaquil at his side. Apparently, this Cyndaquil saved your Murkrow! You want to thank the boy, but something stops you. You know nothing about him. He could be a caveman for all you know! But, he appears friendly, and that thought is quickly driven out of your mind. Asking him for directions may be a good idea. What will you do?

    Dark Scizor: You and Pincer speed toward the ghost town, escaping the Krabby. Looking back, you see that they have stopped, and give up hope of catching you. You cheer silently, and stop. Pincer pants from the effort of carrying you, and falls backwards. He is not fainted, but it quite exhausted. You return him, and stare around. So this is the famous ghost town! You smile as you realize you're one of the first to see this town in a long time. You walk forward, and begin to explore. The air around you is stale and dead, no wind coming to relieve you of the smell. Everything is eerily silent around here. As you pass a small hut, you hear a scuffling from inside! The place really is haunted! You are posied to run, but there could be something in there that needs help. What will you do?

    Bart: Maku closes its eyes, and braces itself. The Bubbles slam into its thick body. Maku stumbles at the strength of these Bubbles, and pushes its hands out. It leans forward, shifting its center of gravity from its body to its hands. Its eyes twitch at the effort of holding off the onslaught, and it begins sweating. Then, the attack ceases. Maku puts its hands down, and focuses. It sits down, and waits. Corphish is angered by this, and dashes forward for a big Tackle attack. Maku stiffens, and lifts its head. It rolls to the left, and Corphish speeds by. It collides with a wall, and is lodged in it by its horns. It yanks desperately, but can't escape. Maku takes this as an opening for a Tackle. It runs forward, toward the struggling crab. At the very last second, Corphish pulls free, and Maku too slams into the wall. Only this time, the wall gives. A hole appears, and the wall crumbles. The entire area begins to collapse. You yell, and fall to the ground to evade falling ice. The cave comes apart around you, and falls upon you. After a minute,y ou cautiously lift your head, and peer around. Maku bursts from beneath a pile of snow, and walsk toward you. You smile, and greet it. But now, the other three are nowhere to be seen. You could leave now, but they may need assistance. What will you do?

    Batesy: You chase after Snorunt, who scuttles up the mountain. It doesn't seem to be tiring, but the cold and fatigue are starting to get to you. You stop to rest, but see Snorunt disappear into a cave at that very moment. Despite your trust, you are unsure whether or not to follow it. It would be safer to go around the cave, and find a path. What will you do?

    aron fan: You walk to the Eggs, and have Liberty heat them by lying beside them. But, as Liberty closes its eyes in content, a second Wingull drops out of the sky. It squawks at you angrily, and dives at you. You try to shout out to the other boy, but the Wingull crashes into your chest. You fall off the cliff, and look up. The Wingull is now going for the other boy. You are about to warn him, but stop as Liberty jumps off the cliff, and dashes down the hill to escape. You curse inwardly, and race after it. At the fork in the path, Liberty is nowhere to be seen. A cottage lies ahead. Perhaps Liberty went in there. But, maybe it has continued down the path. What will you do?

    joshua: You turn right, and walk along, your Pokémon following. After a while, they begin to get cold, and you return them. Minutes after this, a river appears. It is calm, and miraculously unfrozen. Going across may prove helpful, but it is quite wide......Something could happen while crossing......What will you do?

    Lon: The eyes squint, scrutinizing you. Then, the eyes come nearer. You want to back away, but your legs won't obey. The face stops, and then lunges! You fall backward, and see a.......Sableye! Its eyes are fluorescent in the darkness, and it grins at you in triumph and amusement. Although your fears are allayed at this revelation, but it could be dangerous. What will you do now?

    ~*Hureta*~: Denulge shakes itself, and snaps out of confusion. But, Lickitung has lost interest, and begins gorging itself on meals unharmed. Your anger at its theft intensifies at its ignorance of Denulge. Lickitung doesn't seem to want to hurt anyone, just eat. You could get it out of here, so it can hunt for food. But, theft is wrong, and you ought to teach it that, whether it be verbally or by force. Plus, you want revenge for its assault on Denulge.



    ~*Hureta*~, you are more than allowed to have diaries, juice, etc. in your bag. As long as it's not actual juice in Pokémon, like Berry Juice, and has no healing properties(as in Confusion relief, not like splashing in face), then it's alright. But, if you were to pull a Persim Berry out of your bag and feed it to Denulge, that would be a problem.

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Dark Scizor: You and Pincer speed toward the ghost town, escaping the Krabby. Looking back, you see that they have stopped, and give up hope of catching you. You cheer silently, and stop. Pincer pants from the effort of carrying you, and falls backwards. He is not fainted, but it quite exhausted. You return him, and stare around. So this is the famous ghost town! You smile as you realize you're one of the first to see this town in a long time. You walk forward, and begin to explore. The air around you is stale and dead, no wind coming to relieve you of the smell. Everything is eerily silent around here. As you pass a small hut, you hear a scuffling from inside! The place really is haunted! You are posied to run, but there could be something in there that needs help. What will you do?
    DS thought for a while.

    DS: Finally here and now this happens! I am tired of run of everything. Maybe someone(or something) needs my help! I am going to enter!

    He knew that Pincer was tired but he had a super potion in his backpack so he could call for his help in case of problems. He checked the hut and...
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 29th March 2005 at 3:48 AM.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In a twisted world........
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Leon walked on the Glacier Islands. Leon thought of what he might find in this Island. He quess he would find plenty of Water and Ice pokemon since it was Glacier Island. Ghoul popped out of his pokeball and decided to end the peace. He started taunting Leon. At first Leon ignored it, but Leon, after awhile, started chasing after Ghoul. Ghoul smiled. "Get back here you runt!!!" Leo began to scream.

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lentimas
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Nice job guys! Everyone responded within three days!


    ~*Hureta*~: Denulge shakes itself, and snaps out of confusion. But, Lickitung has lost interest, and begins gorging itself on meals unharmed. Your anger at its theft intensifies at its ignorance of Denulge. Lickitung doesn't seem to want to hurt anyone, just eat. You could get it out of here, so it can hunt for food. But, theft is wrong, and you ought to teach it that, whether it be verbally or by force. Plus, you want revenge for its assault on Denulge.



    ~*Hureta*~, you are more than allowed to have diaries, juice, etc. in your bag. As long as it's not actual juice in Pokémon, like Berry Juice, and has no healing properties(as in Confusion relief, not like splashing in face), then it's alright. But, if you were to pull a Persim Berry out of your bag and feed it to Denulge, that would be a problem.

    SC~ out
    Centin feels disgusted when he sees Lickitung eats up all other remains of food on the ground, with dirt. He also wants revenge with he so sought of. Of course, since it does not want to battle, Centin can't harm it in any way as a pokemon trainer. It's bad to act without a motive.

    Centin goes *zing* and thought of a very interesting plan. What if he could get revenge at the same time helping the community? What if he could gain benefits for the sake of others? Centin then ran out together with Denulge heading towards outside. In the lobby, he sees a lot of people together with several policemen.

    Centin told the policeman everything about it. Of course, everyone then started barging in, including the journalists and the press. In Centin's mind is the phrase, "You're so busted"
    A place where I store stuff that I create. Ascension Drive. | Fizzy Bubbles

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Nice job guys! Everyone responded within three days!
    [COLOR=Cyan]
    joshua: You turn right, and walk along, your Pokémon following. After a while, they begin to get cold, and you return them. Minutes after this, a river appears. It is calm, and miraculously unfrozen. Going across may prove helpful, but it is quite wide......Something could happen while crossing......What will you do?
    SC~ out
    Joshua stared out at the calm river, and wondered about it.
    "Hm, this is interesting," he said. Contemplating whether to cross it, his Pokemon stared at it, Melissa the Spinarak on his shoulder, and Jamie the Mudkip beside him.

    "It looks calm at the moment, and it is unfrozen for some reason. But it is pretty wide, and I don't think Jamie's strong enough to pull me out if something happens. I don't think we should cross it," Joshua crouched down, to listen to his Pokemon. Jamie looked at the water, and shook his head. Melissa followed suit.

    "Okay, so we shouldn't try crossing the river." Joshua looked around, seeing nothing but white. After careful deliberation, Joshua came up with nothing.

    Jamie tugged on Joshua's shoulder. "Mud mud mud kip kip," he said, pointing to the river, then following it with his finger.

    Joshua understood. "So, we should follow the river?" he asked.

    Jamie nodded, and Joshua picked him up. "Let's go then," he said. With Jamie in his arms, and Melissa on his shoulder, he began to walk alongside the calm river.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    OOC: Wow you are fast SC! o.0

    BIC:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    Batesy: You chase after Snorunt, who scuttles up the mountain. It doesn't seem to be tiring, but the cold and fatigue are starting to get to you. You stop to rest, but see Snorunt disappear into a cave at that very moment. Despite your trust, you are unsure whether or not to follow it. It would be safer to go around the cave, and find a path. What will you do?
    Further up the mountain, Batesy and Cherry the Charmander were quite tired.
    Soon, Snorunt ran into a cave. Batesy looked around. A safer but longer route around the cave. Or a more dangerous but shorter route through the cave.
    "Well Cherry," he says, "let's go into the cave!"
    Cherry not looking too sure, followed Batesy into the cave.
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:
    Nice job guys! Everyone responded within three days!



    Golden Mew: The Pokémon drift together, and make a make-shift raft. You climb on, and they cruise forward. All is going well, until a current floods down the river! You urge your Pokémon to go faster, but they can't go much faster in the frigid water. The current catches up with you fast, and sweeps you down the river. Your eyes widen with shock as you see a waterslide-esque ride awaiting ahead. You hold on tightly, and begin to swirl madly downhill. The water flies up into your face, and you close your eyes to protect them from the freezing liquid. It swerves and twists for a minute or so, and then ceases abruptly. You open your eyes, and see......nothing! There's no land in sight, and all you see is a vast ocean. Except.......Squinting your eyes, you see a very small island out further to sea. There's no telling what creatures might live there, but swimming out to sea could prove to be a bad idea. What if your Pokémon fall asleep, or you slip off? What will you do?




    SC~ out
    GM decided quickly that staying on an island would be the bast place to go until someone dropped by to rescue her. She told her Pokemon which direction to go in and also comforted them, telling them not to panic, although it was easier said than done. While they were camly floating across the ocean, GM wondered what ocean it was and also, if it would be warmer on that island than the icy wasteland. "Maybe I could even live there!" GM giggled at the thought.
    Fizzy Bubbles Team:
    Mangrove - Bayleef, Lv.27
    Brook - Totodile, Lv.27Aether - Pidgeotto, Lv.25

    Zeus - Flaaffy, Lv.24 Classicle - Pachirisu, Lv.11 Misdreavus, Lv.28
    FB STATS
    [IMG]http://i10.*******.com/6b42bsx.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to Tori845.

  19. #219
    aron fan Guest

    Default

    [COLOR=Cyan]

    Waterlight: The boy, who introduces himself as Will, agrees. He approaches the Eggs, and prepares to heat them. But, just then, a Wingull flies over, this one much larger than the previous one, the one now resting in the snow. It squawks at Will angrily, and tries to drive him off. You feel sorry for him, but if Will leaves, then you're all alone with a very angry Wingull. You stumble through the bank of snow, trying to find your new Pokémon. Right as your hands start getting numb, you feel a hard sphere beneath the snow. You pull it out, and see your Poké Ball! You sigh in relief, and put it back into your pocket. But, a call behind you startles you. You spin around, and see the Male Wingull approaching you, wings outstretched menacingly. What will you do?



    aron fan: You walk to the Eggs, and have Liberty heat them by lying beside them. But, as Liberty closes its eyes in content, a second Wingull drops out of the sky. It squawks at you angrily, and dives at you. You try to shout out to the other boy, but the Wingull crashes into your chest. You fall off the cliff, and look up. The Wingull is now going for the other boy. You are about to warn him, but stop as Liberty jumps off the cliff, and dashes down the hill to escape. You curse inwardly, and race after it. At the fork in the path, Liberty is nowhere to be seen. A cottage lies ahead. Perhaps Liberty went in there. But, maybe it has continued down the path. What will you do?
    "oh sugar" will thought "go nidoran can u track ponyta with your ears" will commanded lifting himself to his feet "wacth out kid windgull at 2 o clock ponyta has done a runner , meet me at the cottage in 5 ok" why me will thought

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Waterlight: The boy, who introduces himself as Will, agrees. He approaches the Eggs, and prepares to heat them. But, just then, a Wingull flies over, this one much larger than the previous one, the one now resting in the snow. It squawks at Will angrily, and tries to drive him off. You feel sorry for him, but if Will leaves, then you're all alone with a very angry Wingull. You stumble through the bank of snow, trying to find your new Pokémon. Right as your hands start getting numb, you feel a hard sphere beneath the snow. You pull it out, and see your Poké Ball! You sigh in relief, and put it back into your pocket. But, a call behind you startles you. You spin around, and see the Male Wingull approaching you, wings outstretched menacingly. What will you do?
    "Yes! I found it!" Tom screamed in satisfaction, as he saw the Boy successfully looking after the eggs, while he found the Pokéball.

    Tom heard Will shouting again, causing him to leap 'round.

    "CRAP!" Tom shouted as the Bird dashed forward. He reached for a Pokéball from his pocket, only to realise his Pokémon were all in Daycare and the Move Tutors.

    "I know! When the bird gets here I'll attempt to fight it off myself!" Tom thought, with a grin on his freezing face. At that he jumped forward in a kicking position, while attempting to dodge at the same time.


    OOC: Am I allowed to do that Sheer Cold?
    OOC2: P-Arts is on holiday so he won't be able to reply to his update 'till not this Monday, but the Monday after.
    Last edited by Waterlight; 29th March 2005 at 6:50 PM.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  21. #221
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:

    umbreon11:
    Please read P-Arts's update as well, as your adventures are now entwined. [COLOR=Cyan]You climb donw the rocks slowly, and despite common sense, you watch Tera at the bottom all the while. Suddenly, you see a great flurry of snow fly by Tera, and realize Snorunt must be there. You see it approach Tera, who's still coated by rocks. Suddenly, Snorunt is hit by a jet of flame! It cries out, and collapses. At this point, you are at the bottom of the hole, and you decide to drop down. Tera bursts free seconds before your feet hit the floor. You walk over to comfort the poor Pokémon, and take in your surroundings. Instantly, you realize you have no idea whatsoever where you are. Your eyes land upon a boy, and a Cyndaquil at his side. Apparently, this Cyndaquil saved your Murkrow! You want to thank the boy, but something stops you. You know nothing about him. He could be a caveman for all you know! But, he appears friendly, and that thought is quickly driven out of your mind. Asking him for directions may be a good idea. What will you do?
    SC~ out
    "Hi,I guess your the one who saved my murkrow,thanks."
    :Can you tell us where we are?How do we get of here?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks to JamieRovis for this banner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  22. #222

    Default

    Waterlight: Yes, you can fight Wingull physically, but do not attempt to capture it unless it has been weakened by an actual Pokémon attack.
    That's alright. However, I will not be waiting two weeks for him to return. I will update normally(although it shall be challenging, as his adventure is entwined with umbreon11's), and I will update him normally when he returns.

    Batesy: That's partly why I applied for the ZA position. Being on here hours at a time is useful, huh?

    SC~ out
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  23. #223
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheer Cold
    UPDATES:




    Lon: The eyes squint, scrutinizing you. Then, the eyes come nearer. You want to back away, but your legs won't obey. The face stops, and then lunges! You fall backward, and see a.......Sableye! Its eyes are fluorescent in the darkness, and it grins at you in triumph and amusement. Although your fears are allayed at this revelation, but it could be dangerous. What will you do now?




    SC~ out
    Tomo looks at the pokemon with a slight relief in his mind. Although he had no idea at what sort of techniques that the Sableye had, he knew that it wouldn't be too big of a problem. As he continued to stare at the pokemon, an idea suddenly popped into his mind.

    "Maybe... maybe if I capture this Sableye, it can lead me out of this place! Or... it could just lead me around in endless circles." Argued Tomo to himself as he continued to stare at the pokemon. After a bit, he nodded and pulled out the pokeball of his first pokemon.

    "Kaido, let's try and capture this thing!" Tomo yelled out as he released the Krabby from its pokeball. Next, he turned to where the Sableye was and began to speak with it. "Prepare to battle, because here comes Kaido's Bubble!"

  24. #224

    Default

    UPDATES:
    Wow, this is even better! You people are good at fast responses! And, as I do my best to be prompt, Updates are ready!

    Dark_Scizor: You open the door warily, ready to run. The door opens easily, as though brand-new, and you peer inside. A Poochyena runs about frantically, tied to the floor by a rusty chain. It sees you, and barks at you for help. You rush over without thinking, and pull the peg holding the chain out of the floor. The chain still dangles from its neck, but it's free! Poochyena yips happily, and nuzzles up to you. Then, it looks to the door, and runs to it. With one last bark of gratitude, it races through the open door to the rest of the mountain. You smile at your good deed, and turn to leave. But, what you see stops you in your tracks. A yellowing skeleton lies by the door, mouth wide open in a permanent scream. It lies on the floor, stretched out as though sleeping. You immediately notice an immaculately polished red box in its rotting fingers. Across the top, in peeling silver letters, it reads 'TOP SECRET!'. You are tempted to open it, but common sense tells you there may be something deadly in that box. What will you do?

    ~*Hureta*~: As the people rush in, Lickitung finished the last of the Poké Blocks. Denulge, unfortunately, is pushed by the rampaging people right over to Lickitung. The reporters haven't notice, and misunderstand the situation. A camera is propped by you, and a young blonde woman begins speaking toward it. "Good day, citizens of the Glacier Islands! We have caught the culprits, or should I say, culprits, of the recent thefts of the Banquet Hall. This insatiable Lickitung has been devouring all of the food our chefs have worked so hard to prepare! And, if that's not enough, we have noticed a lone Swinub here along with Lickitung. Obviously, it is the accomplice of Lickitung!" the woman say rapidly. You gasp in horror. Your brain tells you to run forward and save Denulge, but your body has gone numb with shock. "These two Pokémon will be delivered to a jail, where their sentence will await. The two will be punished severely, and possibly executed, if the jury so desires," the woman concludes. At the word 'executed', your body tingles with shock and anger. You try to get to your poor, innocent Swinub, but the crowd around you is too pushy to let you through. You watch in disbelief as Swinub is carried away to a car outside, and Lickitung is forced into handcuffs. Lickitung is fighting hard, Licking those who are attempting to subdue it, but it wears itself off quickly. It collapses, and its led to the same car. It revs up, and pulls out. You finally get your body to work, and you sprint after Denulge. It stares out the back window after you, beating its tiny paws against the window in fear. Lickitung pops up as well, and gives you a look of sadness. You begin to tire, and stop. You watch, panting, as the car disappears down an alley between the battle Tower you never got to visit, and a strange shop selling evil looking items. What on Earth will you do now?!?

    joshua: You follow the river downhill, noticing how steep it's getting. You hear a rushing sound, and turn around. A huge current of water sweeps over the river, nearly overflowing and seeping you in. You are immediately glad you chose to follow the river rather than cross. But, you notice a girl and her Pokémon floating down the raging river. She is clenching her fists tightly to the terrified Pokémon, and they are soon carried out of sight. You stare in disbelief after them. You have no idea where the river leads, and you probably ought to help the poor girl. But, she has a good deal of Pokémon with her, and she could swim to safety, whereas you could drown trying to save her. What will you do?

    Batesy: Although it could prove a bad idea, you choose to follow Snorunt again. You've really come to trust the little guy. Cherry follows somewhat reluctantly. You step into the cave, and immediately cannot see a thing. Even the light at the entrance seems to be dimming. You turn around, and gasp in shock as you see the light being swallowed up by blackness. You run to it, but it closes off quickly. Now you are trapped in a cave with no light but the fire on your Charmander's tail! You hear snickering all around, but you can't see the people or things who are doing it. What will you do now?

    aron fan: Nidoran nods, and walks off toward the cottage. Its ears twitch as it listens for Liberty. It turns toward the path, and runs off along it. You know it's not leaving you, so you sit by the shack and wait. You turn your attention to the boy being attacked by the Wingull. He seems to have it under control, as Wingull is having trouble attacking, it seems. Suddenly, you hear a nickering sound behind you. You spin around, and look through the window in the door. The unmistakable snout of a horse is visible, as is a tall figure. You are now worried, thinking that Liberty must be inside, and being held captive! What will you do?

    Waterlight: The Wingull appears surprised, but walks forward(it is walking, BTW, not flying, as you thought). It dives suddenly in a pecking attack. You send out a vicious kick at it, but it rockets upward. You miss completely, and all you achieve is getting an uncomfortable amount of snow in your shoe. You shake it out, and look up in time to see Wingull diving! But, it's not going for you, but its Eggs. It lands lightly, and covers the Eggs. You realize it must only care for the welfare of the Eggs. If you leave, it would probably not object. But, after you depart, what will you do?

    blaziken's charizard: After a warm-up from Torchic, you prepare to walk toward the Mountain. But, as you reach a fork leading to it, you see a Male Nidoran. It is searching around in a confused manner. You consider it, and then realize that it must be a Trainer's. No wild Nidoran could have such a carefully washed coat. You should help it find its Trainer, but you don't know where to go. Either the left fork or the right fork could be the way the Trainer went before loosing his Nidoran. What will you do?

    TreekoKnight87: You walk into the cold Glacier Mines, shivering as a blast of cold hits you. You walk onward, though. After a minute or so, you reach a fork in the path. The right leads on forward, but you cannot see where precisely it leads. The left has a railroad track, and a cart set on it. Curiosity tells you to go left, but common sense says right. What will you do?

    Golden Mew: You sail toward the island, hoping for the best. Your Pokémon go slower with every minute, the cold affecting them severely. You feel it eating away at your consciousness as well. You see a fire on the island, and cheer inwardly. After a few grueling minutes, you reach your destination. You scuttle over to the fire, and bask in its warmth. You return your Pokémon from there, and think abotu what to do next. You see a path to the left, leading to a mountain. You could signal for help from there. But, to the left, the very last thing you'd expect to see is present. A tropical rainforest! For a moment, you wonder if it's a mirage, but you can smell enticing fruit smells wafting out of the forest. You suddenly realize how hungry you are, and think of going there. What will you do?

    umbreon11: The boys nods, and points to your right. You can see a gleam of light bouncing off the cave walls. You thank him for his rescue of Tera and his directions, and head to the exit. You stop quickly, as your eyes land upon a whole colony of sleeping Spheal. Escape seems improbable, but you aren't liking this cave. Would it be possible to sneak by them without bringing the wrath of a bunch of Spheal down upon you? Probably not, but you never know. What will you do?

    Lon: Sableye hears you, but is not quick enough to evade. The Bubbles slam into it, and it falls backward. It springs up angrily, and snarls in a menacing way. It sprints off into the darkness, and you lose sight of it. You are nervous once more, and tell Kaido to preapre for any attacks. All is deathly silent. Then, the lights flick on. You yell out in pain at the brightness, and rub your eyes. Opening them slowly, you adjust to the bright light. You see Sableye, standing by the light switch, smirking happily. And to its left, a door waits! You prepare to sprint to it, and escape, but your are stopped by your common sense. You have no idea what's behind that door. A whole pack of Sableyes could be hidng there! Plus, it's too easy. The path is paved out for you, and leads to the red door. You've seen this sort of thing on TV. It always leads to a trap. What will you do?


    Nice job guys! Promptness, and well thought out responses. I'm impressed! Unfortunately, I shall have to wait a while, even if you all respond quickly. As mentioned previously, I'm limited to three updates a week, and if I updated tomorrow(still Tuesday here)/Thursday, you guys'd be going 3 or 4 days without Updates! Not a good idea, huh? So, take your time responding, and I shall take my time updating.
    EDIT: OMG! Bart, I forgot about you! You haven't responded yet, so I will let you respond, and I'll edit an update into here, and you can catch up with the rest. Sorry......Managing 13 people at once is no easy task!

    SC~ out
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 30th March 2005 at 2:27 AM.
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  25. #225
    TreeckoKnight87 Guest

    Default

    TreekoKnight87: You walk into the cold Glacier Mines, shivering as a blast of cold hits you. You walk onward, though. After a minute or so, you reach a fork in the path. The right leads on forward, but you cannot see where precisely it leads. The left has a railroad track, and a cart set on it. Curiosity tells you to go left, but common sense says right. What will you do?
    As Chase walked down the lonely halls of the Glacier Mines he felt chill go up his spine.

    "Jeez, it's cold in here!" Chase said to himself. His voiced echoed through the coldy, empty tunnels. As he continued down the path, he came upon a fork in the road. One continued on through the ice, while the other had a railroad track with a cart on it. Chase studied the area and tried to decide on which path to take.

    "Continuing on the trail seems logical, but the railroad track might lead somewhere interesting. I'll head left," Chase decided. Chase headed down the path, following the railroad track
    .

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •