Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Dex Holder Ability

Question Your Favorite Dex Holder Ability

Which special ability of the Pokedex holders is the best, or rather, which of the special abilities do YOU have?

I like 'the capturer' the best because I noticed that I have nearly every kind of pokeball in my games, and I always catch in doubles, for trading and evolving reasons. I even have a capturing team (Mean Look Crobat, Sing Jynx, False Swipe Sneasel).
    If you play Pokemon with your favorites and don't rush through the game to start EV training, IV breeding, etc... I salute you.

Ozzy Hotspot Buster Zeke Stewie Sundae
    This is my Pokemon White team. I beat the gym leaders, the Elite Four, N, and Ghetis without evolving my Pokemon. I love this team.

Help me complete the National Pokedex!
    Current Status: 642/646 Still Need: , , ,
    Events up for trade: ASH , FEB2012 , TRU , TRU , 2012MAY , ALAMOS , TRU , Movie14
    Platinum FC: 4511-6675-9996
    HeartGold FC: 3654-3503-9839
    White FC: 3739-9038-0200

I like "the breeder" the best because I really like breeding my Pokemon in the games.

I also like the "fighter" ability or whatever it was called. I have wasted a lot of time at the Battle Tower/Frontier/Subway places.

I like "The Evolver", because......I always get excited when my pokemon evolve?

I don't really know, I just like it, and if I was a PokeSpe character, I'd want that to be my ability.

Banners made by kyogreblue3!

"I'll be your dancing flower, dancing, I'll be your dancin' senorita, oh oh..."~

Spoiler:- Other sig stuff:

The Breeder is the best ability. You can hatch flawless eggs. xD (31 IVs in each stat.)

(I'm not sure if that's exactly how that ability works, but it makes the most sense.)

I have the fighter. I like battling, who doesn't? xD

I like the Catcher the best, but I have the Evolver

I like Exchanger best, but I think I have Capturer.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Breeder's a pretty cool ability. Since I like breeding myself. :P
    White Friend-Code: 3525-4894-9456

[img]http://i56.*******.com/34e2elw.gif[/img]

Pshaw. I'd take "the healer". I prefer high HP and stuff like that. Which is probably why I fail the trainer tower.

Fighter and raiser. Fighter is the most obvious and for raiser. I really train my Pokemon very hard. Especially in Pearl and LeafGreen games have I a lot of high leveled Pokemon.

I want that chency will have : helper..
    its a ability that when the pokemon almost fait chency swich and take the hit,,,

The coordinator is my favorite. that's an ability, right? For Ruby or something if i recall correctly.
    the reason for this is obviously. I participate in contests and care about looks and beauty among my pokemon
    I tried to forget you
    I tried to love you
    But I hurt you all the time
    I cant't forget you
    I'm afraid to touch you
    And I always see you cry

Erkennst Du mich denn nicht?
    Bin ich dir unbekannt?

The Fighter, and the Evolver, I guess ...
    I never really bothered with contests, or breeding. I never really cared about filling out the Pokedex.
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2mybtrp.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Credits :

Only Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal have abilities.

I like the Fighter and the Evolver the best. Since I love battles and training Pokemon.

Banner made by Skiyomi

The Comedian, of course... pshh.

so metal

I am somewhere in between the Trainer and the Evolver. I'm probably closer to the Evolver though. And Silver is awesome.

I think I'm the Fighter, but I'd want the Capturer. I love battling, beat all of my friends most of the time, and love Battle Frontiers. But I think it'd be sick to just perfectly capture like anything with a great capture team.

either the breeder or the evolver
    i love Nightlightshipping(&),FieryPackShipping(&), BlackFireShipping (&), DarkestFlameshipping( & ), KrazyShipping(&) Pokeshipping Contestshipping, Oldrivalshipping(green&blue), Conflictingshipping (Gameverse!Gary/Green&leaf), LeafGreenShipping (Gary&leaf), SpecialJewelShipping,FerrisWheelshipping& Ikarishipping &MOST FIRE TYPES!!!
    GREEN=guy and BLUE=girl
    &i rp as quilava who knows moves she shouldnt

I'm Trainer

I like to train my Pokemon
    FF.net
    Click this too~!

Shippers of: Ikari, Special, Contest, OldRival, FerrisWheel, Frantic, DualRival, Tea, Commoner, Graceful, Mew, SoulSilver, MangaQuest, Colloseum, Quest, Jet, Wishful

Might be the Shippers of: Mock, Defrost

The Fighter and The Healer.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

I prefer The Capturer and Coordinating.Capturing and Coordinating seems to fit my thing if I'm in a Pokemon world.Contests I'd love to participate.Capturing is another.

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/24zeuiv.png[/IMG]

-Credit to PPL for the awesome banner! 

-I can't trade for now.

Default Hi

I'd choose trainer, because I like high level pokemon.

Also, when is serebii going to update pokemon adventures for the unova characters? It's been out for awhile...

The battler would be my specialty as that is what I always look for in the games. My teams always reflects the ability as they fill out aspect needed for a battle being mainly sweepers or tanks with the set-up pokemon.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

I like the battling ability, because it's the most useful. (even though I don't have it...)
    Trainer or Capturer for me, I guess. (filled my Leafgreen and Diamond dexes!)

hmmm... I think I have the training ability since I train my pokemon non-stop but it's the exchanging and evolving ability that I like. These two abilities are pretty cool when combined if you ask me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast