Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: The Dragon Quest Club

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,274

    Default The Dragon Quest Club


    Welcome to The Dragon Quest Club!! This Club is for members of SPPf that enjoy playing DQ games from DQMJ2-DQ6-Rocket Slime!!

    Rules: [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2vlw5kx.gif[/IMG]
    1. Post, at least, once a month.
    2. Do not post anything inappropriate. (Spamming/Flaming)
    3. No one line posts. They count as spam.
    4. Use the Forms when joining
    5. All other SPPf rules apply
    6. If you are not a member, do not post.

    Joining

    Name:
    Favorite DQ Game:
    Favorite DQ Monster:

    Thanks For Joining!!!

    Members:

    Leader: TheBluePorygon

    Members:
    Vicz1998
    Qymaen
    Gorandun
    Lucario9
    CyberBlaziken
    Bronzong#1
    ShadowZ
    Arcanine724
    Keruso
    Weavile39

    Discussion

    Do you have DQMJ2? Do you like it??????

    Ask questions on anything too! Like synthesis/Boss help!


    Claim A Monster:

    Here you may claim your favorite monsters! Limit 2 per person.

    TheBluePorygon: Slime and Shogum

    Vicz1998: Metal King Slime

    Weavile39: Goresby-Purrvis and Corvus

    Support The Club!!!!!!!!!



    Credit PikaPika677
    Last edited by TheBluePorygon; 22nd November 2011 at 8:59 PM.


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Name: vicz1998
    Favorite DQ Game: DQIX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
    Favorite DQ Monster: Metal King Slime

    I don't know if this club is still running, but... I'll join anyway!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    488

    Default

    I've only played one game, it was a spinoff. Ive only played Rocket Slime but boy it was fun.

    Name: Qymaen
    Favorite DQ Game: Rocket Slime
    Favorite DQ Monster: Slime

    Thanks For Joining!!!

    Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Name:Gorandon
    Favorite DQ game: Dragon quest 9
    Favorite DQ monster: Psaro the manslayer(Dragon quest 4 end boss)
    I am a huge fan of the game and am currently waiting for Dragon quest 10. Speaking of Dragon quest 10 are you guys hyped for it? If so have you seen all the races and if you have what race would you like to be in it?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Nowhere that I'm not.
    Posts
    364

    Default

    May I join?

    Name: Lucario9
    Favorite DQ Game: Dragon Quest IX (only one I've got)
    Favorite DQ Monster: Greygnarl

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    "This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

    Whatever boats your float


    Made by Astral Shadow

    9

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vicz1998 View Post
    Name: vicz1998
    Favorite DQ Game: DQIX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
    Favorite DQ Monster: Metal King Slime

    I don't know if this club is still running, but... I'll join anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    I've only played one game, it was a spinoff. Ive only played Rocket Slime but boy it was fun.

    Name: Qymaen
    Favorite DQ Game: Rocket Slime
    Favorite DQ Monster: Slime

    Thanks For Joining!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorandon View Post
    Name:Gorandon
    Favorite DQ game: Dragon quest 9
    Favorite DQ monster: Psaro the manslayer(Dragon quest 4 end boss)
    I am a huge fan of the game and am currently waiting for Dragon quest 10. Speaking of Dragon quest 10 are you guys hyped for it? If so have you seen all the races and if you have what race would you like to be in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario9 View Post
    May I join?

    Name: Lucario9
    Favorite DQ Game: Dragon Quest IX (only one I've got)
    Favorite DQ Monster: Greygnarl
    All accepted!!! Didnt know it was up. Ill make some discussions.

    Do you have DQMJ2? Do you like it?


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    All accepted!!! Didnt know it was up. Ill make some discussions.

    Do you have DQMJ2? Do you like it?
    Not yet, but I might be getting for my birthday/christmas! Anyone else?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vicz1998 View Post
    Not yet, but I might be getting for my birthday/christmas! Anyone else?

    Well I have it and it's pretty awesome! There some really cool monsters too haha


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Flying through the ozone layer
    Posts
    597

    Default

    Name: Bronzong#1
    Favorite DQ Game: DQ VI: Realms of Revelation (gotta love them Dread fiends)
    Favorite DQ monster: Rigor Mortex (Final boss of DQMJ2)
    To answer the question. Yes I do have it and I love it. Currently training my party and trying to scout giant monsters. ( I have Khalamari and Wormonger)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Name: CyberBlaziken
    Favorite DQ Game: Drangon Quest V : Hand of the Heavenly Bride/ IX : Sentinel of the Starry Skies
    Favorite DQ Monster: Metal Slimes

    I didn't notice this before :|

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I didn't notice this before :|
    Neither did I, and it seemed a shame to let it be deleted because no-one saw it... Anyway, I need team help for DQIX, so does anyone have any ideas for what vocations to use? I have Minstrel, Warrior, Sage and Priest at the moment...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzong#1 View Post
    Name: Bronzong#1
    Favorite DQ Game: DQ VI: Realms of Revelation (gotta love them Dread fiends)
    Favorite DQ monster: Rigor Mortex (Final boss of DQMJ2)
    To answer the question. Yes I do have it and I love it. Currently training my party and trying to scout giant monsters. ( I have Khalamari and Wormonger)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Name: CyberBlaziken
    Favorite DQ Game: Drangon Quest V : Hand of the Heavenly Bride/ IX : Sentinel of the Starry Skies
    Favorite DQ Monster: Metal Slimes

    I didn't notice this before :|
    Accepted! Wormonger? Khalamari is beast but Wormonger LOL I have Black Dragon Belial and Killing Machine. My ultimate goal is Xenlon haha

    Quote Originally Posted by vicz1998 View Post
    Neither did I, and it seemed a shame to let it be deleted because no-one saw it... Anyway, I need team help for DQIX, so does anyone have any ideas for what vocations to use? I have Minstrel, Warrior, Sage and Priest at the moment...
    Minstrel out for Paladain. They are beasts And use offensive Sage
    Last edited by TheBluePorygon; 2nd November 2011 at 9:33 PM.


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    Minstrel out for Paladain. They are beasts And use offensive Sage
    haha thanks. ill try it out XD

  14. #14

    Default

    awww sweet a DQ club

    Name: ShadowZatch
    Favorite DQ Game: Dragon Quest VIII
    Favorite DQ Monster: Darksteel Dragon.

    Dragon Quest VIII. While IX comes close, VIII was the best

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowZ View Post
    awww sweet a DQ club

    Name: ShadowZatch
    Favorite DQ Game: Dragon Quest VIII
    Favorite DQ Monster: Darksteel Dragon.

    Dragon Quest VIII. While IX comes close, VIII was the best
    Accepted! I still like the Gameplay of DQ9 the best haha


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  16. #16

    Default

    while DQIX had great game play and and awesome story, DQVIII just really clicks to you. Maybe if DQIX came out for PS2 and had cutscenes like DQVIII it would be a tie. Either way, DQ series is just something you want to play over and over.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Prospit.
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Name: Randomness
    Favorite DQ Game: Dragon Quest IX (only one I've played)
    Favorite DQ Monster: Slime Stack

    I've never played much of Dragon Quest, but I've played IX, liked it, and might get DQM Joker.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowZ View Post
    while DQIX had great game play and and awesome story, DQVIII just really clicks to you. Maybe if DQIX came out for PS2 and had cutscenes like DQVIII it would be a tie. Either way, DQ series is just something you want to play over and over.
    Yeah PS2 version was sweet! I have the Slime Controller haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Name: Randomness
    Favorite DQ Game: Dragon Quest IX (only one I've played)
    Favorite DQ Monster: Slime Stack

    I've never played much of Dragon Quest, but I've played IX, liked it, and might get DQM Joker.
    Get Joker, it's awesome!

    Oh and accepted.


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    78

    Default

    I wish i could get DQVIII, but I sold my PS2 a few years back... Oh well. These things happen. It sounds really good too.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vicz1998 View Post
    I wish i could get DQVIII, but I sold my PS2 a few years back... Oh well. These things happen. It sounds really good too.
    Yeah If i get a PS3 I have to get one compatible with PS2 games


    Got a userbar guys! You can use it, its in the first post.


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    Got a userbar guys! You can use it, its in the first post.
    The user bar's cool. I'll use it!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    New Question!

    What is your favorite Monster and why?

    I love Great Dragon, its pretty sweet looking

    and Classic Slime coz its classic


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    78

    Default

    I like Baramos, as it was the first Legacy Boss I got!
    I also like Metal King Slimes, because they REALLY help me in my leveling up!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In your chimmney
    Posts
    131

    Default

    May I join The Dragon Quest Club?

    Username: Arcanine724
    Favourite DQ Game: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels Of The Starry Skies (Only one I've played)
    Favourite DQ Monster: Power Hammer

    I absoulutely love Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels Of The Starry Skies, although I can't defeat The Dreadmaster, any tips on how to defeat him?
    ~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~
    ~ PM me if you wanna add me ~

    ~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine724 View Post
    May I join The Dragon Quest Club?

    Username: Arcanine724
    Favourite DQ Game: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels Of The Starry Skies (Only one I've played)
    Favourite DQ Monster: Power Hammer

    I absoulutely love Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels Of The Starry Skies, although I can't defeat The Dreadmaster, any tips on how to defeat him?
    Accepted!!!!

    The DreadMaster? He's really easy, just have a Priest/Paladin for healing and go all out on him!


    3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •