Thread: How to play the oldies once again? (No emus)

Default How to play the oldies once again? (No emus)

Hello .
    I grew up with pokemon yellow, blue and then silver. I have so much nostalgia for these games, and was wondering how to play them once again. I have no idea where my gameboy /games are anymore. I am aware of the remakes that were named "leaf green" and while I would like to consider playing them, I would probably stick with the oldies.
    My questions are:
    -How can I play them again without using an emulator
    -It has to be with something that I can buy new (not buy used)
    -I would like it to be backlit so I don't have to stand near the light to see it properly.

The gist of it is, how can I play the oldies once again, without resorting to emus and actually playing the game in my hands?

Well there's the Game Boy Player for the GameCube, but otherwise I don't think you can.
    This is a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
    Hello .
    I grew up with pokemon yellow, blue and then silver. I have so much nostalgia for these games, and was wondering how to play them once again. I have no idea where my gameboy /games are anymore. I am aware of the remakes that were named "leaf green" and while I would like to consider playing them, I would probably stick with the oldies.
    My questions are:
    -How can I play them again without using an emulator
    -It has to be with something that I can buy new (not buy used)
    -I would like it to be backlit so I don't have to stand near the light to see it properly.

The gist of it is, how can I play the oldies once again, without resorting to emus and actually playing the game in my hands?

You wont be able to buy anything new to play them again. Anything that old that you buy will be used. In the future, please use the questions thread to ask a question rather than making a whole new thread.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |