Thread: Beyraiderz

Default Beyraiderz

So, the spin off from Beyblade was Beywheels, which then spun again into Beyraiderz. In an earlier part when the main characters started talking about traveling to different worlds by passing through the portal (or something like that, I forget) I wholly expected them to meet up with the regular Beyblade people but instead they went to an entirely new place where they are now.

The Beyraiderz themselves seem a little convoluted and overly complex compared to the original Beys but everyone still says "Let it rip!" so I guess I cannot complain too much..

I watched an episode or two while I was waiting for my weekly disappointment of Pokemon, and it looked as good as Beyblade. In other words, it seems very below average but probably better than Pokemon.

And yes, the game seems a whole lot more complicated than the regular spinning top battles.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Gah.

Why even make a BeyRaiderz topic? Nowhere near as fun as the original Beyblade.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotom-Wash View Post
    Gah.

Why even make a BeyRaiderz topic? Nowhere near as fun as the original Beyblade.
    gah you should at least feel sorry to the one who started it, i'm pretty sure he is a beyblade fanatic

beyraiderz hmm - a combination of beyblade and what could it be?
    Yeah I know there was a lot of hate towards Girlfriend (Kari), but I'm really not planning to drop it cause if I do that it will also mean that I'm dropping the current game I'm playing

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

They're only making these shows because of the toys they are making. If they wanted to stop making the toys they would have stopped the shows too. Imo the first Beyblade was the best.