View Poll Results: Which one of Serena's designs do you prefer?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Old

45 41.67%
  • The New

32 29.63%
  • like both designs equally

25 23.15%
  • dislike both designs equally

6 5.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Serena's design: The Old vs. The New

Default Serena's design: The Old vs. The New

Which one of Serena's design do you prefer? For me, although I can live with her new design I enjoy her old design much better, so the old design was superior, at least in my opinion.

I thought the old design was better. She looked prettier in her old outfit and longer hair. And her new shoes are just ugly

Old design for sure. Short hair just don't cut it for me.

I like both her designs equally the same. I don't see why it matters anymore though tbh.

~Credit goes to Cresselia92~

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I like both her designs equally the same. I don't see why it matters anymore though tbh.
    Well if they're planning to change her design again in the future (which I assume they would) then how her designs were received certainly does matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Kings View Post
    Well if they're planning to change her design again in the future (which I assume they would) then how her designs were received certainly does matter.
    She'll have a buzz cut next time.

I think both of her design are good

I don't like any of her designs, I don't even like her character either.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

I personally like the new one better.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Now accepting single battles!

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Even after starting to get used to it, I still find the new design to be extremely ugly. It also bugs me that we have to get used to a new design in the first place.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, insights into Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

dislike both designs equally
    Finally. A Poll I can get behind.

Serena's old outfit lacked accent colors and had harsh contrast.

Serena's new outfit goes against traditional fashion in not complimenting her frame.

Both designs have the ugly pink hat and afterthought stockings.

If not for Customization I would've picked Calem in X/Y.

The new look is way better.
    "It eluded us then, but that’s no matter—tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther...And then one fine morning -
    So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

I like both designs tbh, though I slightly prefer the old hairstyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    No, it's just how things work in this forum. We complain before even watching it.

> > > > Amourshipping will never be canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I thought the old design was better. She looked prettier in her old outfit and longer hair. And her new shoes are just ugly
    Is it because of this, you hate, and even stop to watch the show, this offense? If you want to revert to the old design, write a petition to Change.com
    And I - it is difficult to determine, she is in any way - a beauty that has to be with Ash!
    Last edited by Ashton Ketchum; 22nd April 2015 at 6:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Kings View Post
    If so, let them after the victory in the League Ashe Kalos (I'm sure it will), it will be very similar to the Blue / Green / Leaf!
    Last edited by Ashton Ketchum; 22nd April 2015 at 6:30 AM.

I prefer her new outfit, but prefer her previous hairstyle.
    Opinions on:
    The Anime: AG > BW = XY > DP > OS

English Dub:
    4Kids/TAJ Productions (Seasons 1-5) = 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) = TPCi/SDI Media (Pokémon Origins) >
    TPCi/DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 14 - 16) > TPCi/DuArt Film and Video (Season 11-13) >
    TPCi/TAJ Productions (Season 9-10) > TPCi/DuArt Film and Video (Season 17- 18)

The Games: BW > ORAS = RSE > B2W2 > XY > GSC = HGSS > DPP > FRLG = RBY

Pokémon Origins: 65/100 (Mediocre)

Pokémon Movies: AG > OS (M02-M04 only) > XY = BW > DP > OS (M01, M05)

If you want to revert to the old design, write a petition to Change.com
    Generally, Petitions don't work.

I think it's too late to petition for a design change, anyway. The anime staff works about a year in advance and I think that's just about how long we have left in Kalos anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    Even after starting to get used to it, I still find the new design to be extremely ugly. It also bugs me that we have to get used to a new design in the first place.
    Extremely ugly?Wow!Hateful much?

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I like both designs tbh, though I slightly prefer the old hairstyle.
    Same here! I love both designs equally, although I thought she was just a little more prettier with her long hair. But short hair fits her just fine as well.
    « ラリ ユルレリ ... »

I like the new one better because of the blue ribbon.

For me, the old design was way more aesthetically pleasing. It may be a little "vanilla" because it lacked a lot of colors, but I find it very natural, not to mention I really missed her long hair. Also, I thought the old design suited Serena better, as she appeared to be curvier with her old design. There's one great thing about her new design, though, is her blue ribbon. When she gets her next redesign, I hope that she will retain her long hair and newly added ribbon, while being in a Leaf-like outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I think the old one was much better, but yeah, it's pretty irrelevant either way. What I would like to see is a makeover of her character. Personally, I found Mirror Serena to be more likable than the real one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum
    Does Dawn own Misty? Yes she does!

It doesn't really matter in the end, but I still think the new just has too much going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Extremely ugly?Wow!Hateful much?
    Sorry, but Serena's new design makes her one of the only characters in Pokemon that I've ever thought of as ugly. Maybe extremely is a little too harsh, but my point remains the same.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, insights into Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Considering I was never a big fan of Serena anyways so what I have to say I don't think really matters. I like the new design enough. I personally prefer short hair on girls. It's cute.
    Last edited by Izanagi; 28th April 2015 at 8:14 PM.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast