View Poll Results: Which ones are your favorite secondary rivals?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ritchie

5 17.86%
  • Harley

9 32.14%
  • Nando

0 0%
  • Kenny

1 3.57%
  • Conway

4 14.29%
  • Barry

12 42.86%
  • Ursula

5 17.86%
  • Bianca

3 10.71%
  • Stephan

8 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Your favorite secondary rivals

Default Your favorite secondary rivals

Which ones are your favorite secondary rivals?

i can't help but feel disappointed in the lack of Georgia and Burgundy from this poll... They were pretty subpar as rivals for Iris and Cilan, but their banter alone would've gotten them my vote. Seriously, that stuff was gold and easily the best part of the BW tournament arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTypeWarrior View Post
    i can't help but feel disappointed in the lack of Georgia and Burgundy from this poll... They were pretty subpar as rivals for Iris and Cilan, but their banter alone would've gotten them my vote. Seriously, that stuff was gold and easily the best part of the BW tournament arcs.
    guess they were considered main rivals

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikepiex7 View Post
    guess they were considered main rivals
    Hahaha, you're probably right and I actually feel kinda dumb for not seeing that. I just always saw them as side rivals because, like I said, they did absolutely nothing significant for anyone on the main cast. Seriously, pretty much every rival listed (except maybe Nando or Conway) contributed more to the plot than these two. They were just entertaining (though not nearly as much as Conway was).

Conway, since he was a really entertaining character and his battling style was fantastic. One of my favorite rivals, along with Paul and post-Kanto Gary.

Damn I just realized that I voted for Kenny,and he was my least favorite rival in DP.Was going to vote for Conway due to his Trick Room strategy

I liked Ritchie at first, largely due to his many similarities to Ash and the few differences he and Ash also had. In the end though, he was quite disappointing.

Tough question because I don't actually think I like many of them. Conway if I had to choose, I guess?

Ritchie and Stephan. It's really too bad Ritchie dropped off after the Whirl Islands, he would've made the Silver Conference even better. Stephan was just a cool guy, and people getting his name wrong wasn't that bad as far as annoying gimmicks go. He also won two different tournaments, which is significant for a secondary rival.

Harley was the best, even if he wasn't a side rival.

Barry and Harley were the best imho. Barry himself was a riot.

Ursula all the way for me. Her last two battles with Dawn are easily among the top ten best battles in the entire series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum
    Does Dawn own Misty? Yes she does!

Harley because of his hilarious personality, and his interaction with May was the best. My least favourite would be Burgundy.

Definitely Barry, Bianca, and Stephan. They are funny and made Pokemon anime colorful.

Nothing but basic. I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Wat are you looking me? xP It's basic
    Winter 2015 Anime my lists : Cute High Heart Defese Club Love!, Kuroko no Basket 3, Durarara! x2, Kantai Collection, Yurikuma Arashi, Koufuku Graffiti, Tokyo Ghoul √A, Shounen Hollywood Season 2
    If you want Trip reappears in XY or upcoming series, copy and paste to you signature <3

It was a hard choice between Barry and Harley but I choose Barry, he cracked me up and his rivalry with Ash was fun.

I did like Conway a lot though and really liked his fight with Ash in the D / P league.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Barry and Conway were fun and good battlers.

Stephan. He had a lot of good moments (despite that lame gag) that showed that BW could've been better.

Harley was delightfully over the top.

And I like how Conway was a total creeper (the Dawn reacted the way he'd popped up behind her made me think he was goosing her XD )

Barry!!!
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 1/20 NEW!! 1/22 NEW!! 1/27 NEW!! 1/29
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR