You act like that's something new that BW did when Ash's Pikachu lost to Trip's Snivy: in BF, Ash's Pikachu beat a Regice, but then lost to an Elekid in DP. Prior to even that, in OI, he beat a Dragonite, and then lost to an Eevee at the end of OI. I'm not excusing it, but I'm just saying, Pikachu's always been inconsistent as hell.
Originally Posted by CowNorris
Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
"It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer