Thread: What game plot would you like to see in the anime?

Default What game plot would you like to see in the anime?

The Delta Episode, BW Team Plasma Arc, PWT,the Goldenrod Radio Tower, Emma etc. Any plot point from any game being the main series, the Orre duology, the Ranger Series could be used.

How do you think it would have played out?

I personally would like the BW Team Plasma Arc with its melodrama and villains who would use rhetoric rather than attack the public to get what they want. We could see the grandness of N's castle brought to life. We could see Zekrom be useful to an arc.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

The only plot I think might happen is a Z plot but I don't think the anime would do game plots anyway.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting Pokemon Z and the next pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

The B1W1 Team Plasma plot. I think it would have been great to see plus it would actually make Ash regressing to the top 8 feel better if they had N interrupt the league before he got into the top 4 instead of losing to someone like Cameron.

Definitely delta episode.

While I'd love to see a plethora of them, I'd love to see Colosseum maybe get a 24epx2 season anime although it is highly unlikely. It would be cool to see them possibly explore Wes's and Rui's backstories a lot more such as things like why Wes rebelled against Team Snagam despite being their best Snagger and maybe a bit about Rui's ability to see the Shadow aura that nobody else can see around the Shadow Pokemon. With Eagun, they could make some really nice comedy about him being a Legendary Trainer. Mt. Battle's portion of the main-story could perhaps have one or two battles before reaching the Shadow beast, I forget which beast was at Mt. Battle. With Es Cade being Evice, I could see them making him talk to Cipher after he's first encounter with Wes and Rui. Last but not least, Miror B could be shown in all his glorious glory.

"The Queen of Moe"

I've always wanted to see Team plasma's original plot from BW but it'll never happen.

The original Black and White plot. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY didn't they do it in the actual series?
    Shinies
    Search:
    Random:
    SR:
    Traded away:
    Gift:
    In-game:
    MM:
    Dexnav:
    Trade: Sylveon

Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

Latest shiny: Omanyte(40 SR!)

Like hell Ash is catching Reshiram/Zekrom

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    The original Black and White plot. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY didn't they do it in the actual series?
    Ash defeating the E4 and catching a legendary only for it getting oaked (lol) at the end of the series and the whole storytelling with them traveling to different locations like from Icirrus City to the relic castle and the climax alone wouldn't be possible.

Pretty sad, that haven't happened in BW. I like the BW1 plot.

All of them, additionally needs to be 100% faithful to the source.

IMO it should be much more interesting than just seeing Ash went on a light-hearted happy-go-lucky badge-quest journey without any major events and dangerous threats happening in every region.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

100% Delta Episode arc with Steven and Zinnia being involved.