Thread: Compose a team with Ash's MEs/Ash-Greninja

Default Compose a team with Ash's MEs/Ash-Greninja

Bias and preference aside, who among Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile and Glalie will ME first, second, third and fourth?

And compose a team for each and Ash-Greninja.

Rules:
    • Normal forms cannot be included in the other team. (e.g. Normal Charizard cannot appear in Mega Heracross' team.)
    • No Goodra and his fellow released Pokémon please.
    • Squirtle and Primeape can be listed.
    • A single Pokémon can only appear in a single team. (e.g. If Pikachu is listed in Mega Sceptile's team, he cannot be added to Mega Glalie's team again.)
    • Tauros is an exception but you can only have 1 per team. (e.g. There can't be a team with 2 Tauros but each team can have 1 Tauros each.)

EDIT: Added 2 rules and some examples.
    Last edited by thedarkdragon11; 23rd January 2016 at 4:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
    Bias and preference aside, who among Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile and Glalie will ME first, second, third and fourth?

And compose a team for each and Ash-Greninja.

Rules:
    • Normal forms cannot be included in the other team.
    • No Goodra and his fellow released Pokémon please.
    • Squirtle and Primeape can be listed.

1. Are you saying if "Team 1" has Mega Charizard, then none of the four teams can have normal Charizard?

2. Can you reuse Pokemon? Otherwise you can just rinse & repeat the best mons.
    "It eluded us then, but that’s no matter—tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther...And then one fine morning -
    So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    1. Are you saying if "Team 1" has Mega Charizard, then none of the four teams can have normal Charizard?

2. Can you reuse Pokemon? Otherwise you can just rinse & repeat the best mons.
    1. Yes.
    2. No. Sorry I forgot to mention.