Season 1- 5 - all of them
Season 1- 5 - all of them
Everything before best wishes.
I really like all of the 4Kids openings, especially the Hoenn ones, though I like "Battle Cry" and "We Will Be Heroes" as well. As for BGM, I enjoy "Heroes of Hoenn" (or whatever it's called) and the anime version of the BW ending theme.
I have a lot. I really love Pokemon music!
Opening: Pokemon Johto, Pokemon Master Quest, Advanced Challenge
Opening: Mezase Pokemon Master, OK!, Battle Frontier, Together, Best Wishes
Ending: Pokemon Ondo, Poketari Monsutari, Soko ni Sora ga Aru Kara, Smile, Watashi Makenai, Kimi no Soba de, Kaze no Message, Ashita wa Kitto, Kokoro no Fanfare
Last edited by Kasumikan; 24th November 2012 at 7:30 PM.
for me galagtic battles song
English: My overall favorite opening is still Unbeatable but I also really like Battle Cry (Stand Up), Johto Journey's, and Master Quest.
Japanese: Nothing can beat Saiko Everyday! That is without the doubt the best opening yet. I also really like High Touch (both versions), Spurt, Together, Best Wishes.
Basically I like anything that Rica sings. She's a great singer.
Pokemon-- "I wanna be the very best"
A Whole New World: Pokemon Johto
Johto League Champions
If only tears could bring you back to me (M01)
This side of paradise (M07)
We will meet again (M08)
Black and White
All of the Original Series Music
Heroes of Hoenn
Dento's Theme (The one that plays whenever he appears on screen doing something unique or silly)
Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 4th January 2013 at 12:22 PM.
My two favorites were the English versions of the Pokemon Advanced theme and Battle Frontier. I didn't really follow the Battle Frontier episodes like... AT ALL, because I didn't like it as much, but I really did like the theme. xD
I think it was Battle Frontier anyway... I just assume because it says, "Battle Frontier" about ten times in the song. xD
He Drives Me Crazy
Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx
Last edited by Dragoniss; 5th January 2013 at 9:04 AM.
My favorite song is "You & Me & Pokemon" because it carries the most meaning of all the songs.
"One world! One world... Now and forever! Best friends! Best friends... Loyal and true! One dream! One dream... Put side and side! There's nothing we can't do! One hand! One hand... Helping the other! Each heart! Each heart... Beating as one! We live! We live... Always together! Sharing the same bright sun! You & me & Pokemon!"
This right here is the soul of Pokemon. This stuff is what the anime is truly about. And it is beautiful. (I made y'all grin now, didn't I )
I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors
My favorites are.
"The Greatest Everyday" in Sinnoh. God I love "Communication!" <3...Dawn's even singing along in the opening. XD0
"This beautiful world. & Together we'll make a promise." This beautiful world was beautiful for a pokemon song, and Together we'll make a promise has extreme bias in that I ADORED movie 9.
"Ice Cream syndrome." I love this Japanese ending...Isn't it FMA Brotherhood's Opening band? I love his voice. XD
"Advanced adventure theme." That BGM that plays during the hoenn saga that's all like "We've got this and we're an awesome team!" I think its the instrumental of another one of my favorite openings in Japanese. I'll get a link to it when I'm not at school.
"Advanced Generation Opening 6" I love this one both in English AND in Japanese. So peppy <3
"Secret Garden and Vacation." Secret Garden is really pretty and vacation is just awesome. XD
When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
Such a sexy song. Urgh.
//not sure if this is counted as a bump
I only watch Japanese btw. To start, I like almost all the JP opening (except Be An arrow and BW, I find them subpar), but there are a few I like the best
1. High Touch - Favourite Japanese opening song ever. It's a beautiful song sang by a duet, great music. I love the animation as well.
2. Greatest Everyday - Great Opening. Catchy tune, really. It's a nice song that makes me want to re-spam the play button.
3. Spurt! - epic, just pure epic. Love the animation. Though I don't like how in the full version for Ash, he talks, but nonetheless, the only nitpick I had.
4. Ready Go! - Favourite from the original series. I still have childhood memories of listening to the tune when it was airing on TV ~ (the dub for my country uses the Japanese original and translates the word, but keeps the Jap opening)
5. Together / Battle Frontier - Tied for the third. Together isn't very catchy, but I like how the tune goes. Battle Frontier is a good song, though the only real problem I had was that some brains didn't even get to do their epic dance because they weren't revealed, so most of the time we saw black silhouettes dancing crazily.
Japanese Ending (completely DP filled lol)
1. By Your Side - Hikari's Theme - - It's a lovable song and I just love love love it. I also enjoy the BGM version that plays during her contest.
2. Kaze no message - Nothing much said. Catchy tune and nice. I don't like the remix version though.
3. Kimi no mune ni lalala - Touching and good song to end off the (subjectively) best series in Pokemon Anime.
4. Ashita wa Kitto / Docchi ~ Nyo: Ashita wa Kitto is a good song that highlights Piplup's and Pikachu's friendship, though the full version isn't relaly good. Docchi ~ Nyo was hilarious, especially during the part where the Meditite did their whatever thing.
5. Soko ni sora ga aru kara - I decided to throw this one in and have the 4 have two places. Anyways, I use to dislike this ending because it was too sad for my taste (or at least it sounded like so). However, I start to like it lately
Credits to Sworn Metalhead
My favorite english song is Born to be a winner.
My 2 favorite Japanese songs are Hi-Touch and Spurt.
Hi Touch because I am an avid Pearlshipper and its such an awesome song.
Spurt is just amazing.
Ahem. Think back to the first season for a second.
The Pokemon Rap!
White 2 FriendCode 4642 6911 0913
Why do I keep forgetting to change my username in the right time period?
i wanna be a very best
aim to be a pokemon master
Be an arrow ( N saga )
Becasue the sky is there
in your heart LA LA LA
Lets joins hand
Welcome Gen VI
the mascot of pokemon franchise
Born to be a Winner, Master Quest and BW Rival Destinies are my favourites
I've discovered I'm hopelessly attracted to anything that remins me of INXS, so from fourth generation my favorites are "I'll Always Remember You" (I like to refer to Kirsten Price as a female Michael Hutchence-dshe did finish one of his songs, after all) and on the Japanese side Kaze no Message (which feels like a super-genki version of Devil Inside/Kick/Tiny Daggers).
Check out PIRN, the Pokemon Internet Radio Network!
PokePress musician/voice actor interviews: Adam Elk Alex Nackman Chris "Breeze" Barczynski Eliot Sloan (Blessid Union of Souls) Eric Stuart Erin Bowman Jess Domain Jess Turner John Loeffler (2) John Siegler Kathryn Raio Kirsten Price Neil Jason Ralph Schuckett