Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Anime Song/BGM (Japanese/Dubs)

Season 1- 5 - all of them

Everything before best wishes.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I really like all of the 4Kids openings, especially the Hoenn ones, though I like "Battle Cry" and "We Will Be Heroes" as well. As for BGM, I enjoy "Heroes of Hoenn" (or whatever it's called) and the anime version of the BW ending theme.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I really like all of the 4Kids openings, especially the Hoenn ones, though I like "Battle Cry" and "We Will Be Heroes" as well. As for BGM, I enjoy "Heroes of Hoenn" (or whatever it's called) and the anime version of the BW ending theme.

That is correct. It's my favorite track too.

I love the music they played when Zoey won the Grand Festival, such a great piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vakA5iadgns

I also love the Band Version of "The Greatest - Everday!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciRno-uSNf0

I have a lot. I really love Pokemon music!

English
    Opening: Pokemon Johto, Pokemon Master Quest, Advanced Challenge

Japanese
    Opening: Mezase Pokemon Master, OK!, Battle Frontier, Together, Best Wishes
    Ending: Pokemon Ondo, Poketari Monsutari, Soko ni Sora ga Aru Kara, Smile, Watashi Makenai, Kimi no Soba de, Kaze no Message, Ashita wa Kitto, Kokoro no Fanfare
    Last edited by Kasumikan; 24th November 2012 at 6:30 PM.

for me galagtic battles song

English: My overall favorite opening is still Unbeatable but I also really like Battle Cry (Stand Up), Johto Journey's, and Master Quest.

Japanese: Nothing can beat Saiko Everyday! That is without the doubt the best opening yet. I also really like High Touch (both versions), Spurt, Together, Best Wishes.

Basically I like anything that Rica sings. She's a great singer.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

English Openings

4Kids:
    Pokemon-- "I wanna be the very best"
    Pokemon World
    A Whole New World: Pokemon Johto
    Johto League Champions
    Master Quest
    Advanced
    Advanced Challenge
    Advanced Battle

If only tears could bring you back to me (M01)
    This side of paradise (M07)
    We will meet again (M08)

TPCi:
    Galactic Battles
    Black and White

Original Japanese:
    All of the Original Series Music
    Heroes of Hoenn
    Dento's Theme (The one that plays whenever he appears on screen doing something unique or silly)
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 4th January 2013 at 11:22 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

I think mine would be Unbeatable and Be An Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    Everything before best wishes.
    I was drinking water when I read this and I choked from laughter. xDDD

My two favorites were the English versions of the Pokemon Advanced theme and Battle Frontier. I didn't really follow the Battle Frontier episodes like... AT ALL, because I didn't like it as much, but I really did like the theme. xD

I think it was Battle Frontier anyway... I just assume because it says, "Battle Frontier" about ten times in the song. xD

He Drives Me Crazy
    Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx

The original pokemon theme. I know its cheezy but..I love that song so so much...my childhood...
    Also:
    Varidian City.
    Tears of Life from the first movie. -that ending meody always makes me cry-
    Lugia's theme from power of one
    Last edited by Dragoniss; 5th January 2013 at 8:04 AM.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    My two favorites were the English versions of the Pokemon Advanced theme and Battle Frontier. I didn't really follow the Battle Frontier episodes like... AT ALL, because I didn't like it as much, but I really did like the theme. xD

I think it was Battle Frontier anyway... I just assume because it says, "Battle Frontier" about ten times in the song. xD
    Battle Frontier eps were poorly dubbed but to be fair that was when TPCi decided to replace the main 4Kids VAs...what a way to screw up the continuity of AG in the English dub, though. Should've just waited until DP to do the VA switch, IMO.
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

My favorite song is "You & Me & Pokemon" because it carries the most meaning of all the songs.

"One world! One world... Now and forever! Best friends! Best friends... Loyal and true! One dream! One dream... Put side and side! There's nothing we can't do! One hand! One hand... Helping the other! Each heart! Each heart... Beating as one! We live! We live... Always together! Sharing the same bright sun! You & me & Pokemon!"

This right here is the soul of Pokemon. This stuff is what the anime is truly about. And it is beautiful. (I made y'all grin now, didn't I )
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios* View Post
    My favorite song is "You & Me & Pokemon" because it carries the most meaning of all the songs.

"One world! One world... Now and forever! Best friends! Best friends... Loyal and true! One dream! One dream... Put side and side! There's nothing we can't do! One hand! One hand... Helping the other! Each heart! Each heart... Beating as one! We live! We live... Always together! Sharing the same bright sun! You & me & Pokemon!"

This right here is the soul of Pokemon. This stuff is what the anime is truly about. And it is beautiful. (I made y'all grin now, didn't I )
    That brought a smile to my face. That is what the Pokemon anime is about at its core.

My favorites are.

"The Greatest Everyday" in Sinnoh. God I love "Communication!" <3...Dawn's even singing along in the opening. XD0

"This beautiful world. & Together we'll make a promise." This beautiful world was beautiful for a pokemon song, and Together we'll make a promise has extreme bias in that I ADORED movie 9.

"Ice Cream syndrome." I love this Japanese ending...Isn't it FMA Brotherhood's Opening band? I love his voice. XD

"Advanced adventure theme." That BGM that plays during the hoenn saga that's all like "We've got this and we're an awesome team!" I think its the instrumental of another one of my favorite openings in Japanese. I'll get a link to it when I'm not at school.

"Advanced Generation Opening 6" I love this one both in English AND in Japanese. So peppy <3

"Secret Garden and Vacation." Secret Garden is really pretty and vacation is just awesome. XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

//not sure if this is counted as a bump

I only watch Japanese btw. To start, I like almost all the JP opening (except Be An arrow and BW, I find them subpar), but there are a few I like the best

1. High Touch - Favourite Japanese opening song ever. It's a beautiful song sang by a duet, great music. I love the animation as well.
    2. Greatest Everyday - Great Opening. Catchy tune, really. It's a nice song that makes me want to re-spam the play button.
    3. Spurt! - epic, just pure epic. Love the animation. Though I don't like how in the full version for Ash, he talks, but nonetheless, the only nitpick I had.
    4. Ready Go! - Favourite from the original series. I still have childhood memories of listening to the tune when it was airing on TV ~ (the dub for my country uses the Japanese original and translates the word, but keeps the Jap opening)
    5. Together / Battle Frontier - Tied for the third. Together isn't very catchy, but I like how the tune goes. Battle Frontier is a good song, though the only real problem I had was that some brains didn't even get to do their epic dance because they weren't revealed, so most of the time we saw black silhouettes dancing crazily.

Japanese Ending (completely DP filled lol)
    1. By Your Side - Hikari's Theme - - It's a lovable song and I just love love love it. I also enjoy the BGM version that plays during her contest.
    2. Kaze no message - Nothing much said. Catchy tune and nice. I don't like the remix version though.
    3. Kimi no mune ni lalala - Touching and good song to end off the (subjectively) best series in Pokemon Anime.
    4. Ashita wa Kitto / Docchi ~ Nyo: Ashita wa Kitto is a good song that highlights Piplup's and Pikachu's friendship, though the full version isn't relaly good. Docchi ~ Nyo was hilarious, especially during the part where the Meditite did their whatever thing.
    5. Soko ni sora ga aru kara - I decided to throw this one in and have the 4 have two places. Anyways, I use to dislike this ending because it was too sad for my taste (or at least it sounded like so). However, I start to like it lately

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

My favourite theme song is Pokemon ADVANCED!!!!!!!!
    *****BURNING PASSION*****

My favorite english song is Born to be a winner.

My 2 favorite Japanese songs are Hi-Touch and Spurt.

Hi Touch because I am an avid Pearlshipper and its such an awesome song.

Spurt is just amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    "Secret Garden and Vacation." Secret Garden is really pretty and vacation is just awesome. XD
    Yassss, that Secret Garden song from Movie 5 slayed so hard. I want the movie soundtrack.

I also love Together (the first Japanese DP Opening) even though most people seem to hate it. I just thought it was cute and I loved the DP hype.

Ahem. Think back to the first season for a second.
    The Pokemon Rap!
    White 2 FriendCode 4642 6911 0913

Why do I keep forgetting to change my username in the right time period?

DUB
    i wanna be a very best
    Advance generation
    Rival destinies

Japan
    aim to be a pokemon master
    OK !
    advance adventure
    Greatest Everyday
    Be an arrow ( N saga )
    Summerly slope

Japan ED
    Becasue the sky is there
    Smile
    in your heart LA LA LA
    Lets joins hand
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Born to be a Winner, Master Quest and BW Rival Destinies are my favourites

I've discovered I'm hopelessly attracted to anything that remins me of INXS, so from fourth generation my favorites are "I'll Always Remember You" (I like to refer to Kirsten Price as a female Michael Hutchence-dshe did finish one of his songs, after all) and on the Japanese side Kaze no Message (which feels like a super-genki version of Devil Inside/Kick/Tiny Daggers).

What?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast