Thread: VCR (vileplume,lilligant,reuniclus)

Default VCR (vileplume,lilligant,reuniclus)

After a gruesome 0-5 victory slate, and various testing I finally have it for you the most haxor deck in the format, it's basic's make's everyone cry (the c stand's for people crying at the hands of lilligant).

3-3 lilligant ep
    3 zekrom/reshiram/kyurem
    2-2-2 reuniclus
    2-1-2 vileplume
    1 cleffa
    1 victini (a.k.a.) fliptini.
    (since I play in a reshi heavy format with gothi, I'm thinking of teching in 1-1-1 samurott for 1 dragon and a 1-1 lilligant, If I don't get kyurem in time, it better be a tin)

energy
    6 grass
    3 dce
    1 rescue

T/S/S
    2 PONT
    3 rare candy
    4 copycat
    4 communication's - (minus 1 for a shaymin if smoochum)
    2 juniper
    2 twins
    2 prof elms training method
    2 dual ball
    2 great ball
    3 seeker
    1 flower shop lady
    1 burnt tower

How does this work? Well I thought you'd never ask. Before you even think of running trainer lock you need 3 cards to operate this deck at t1 shut down, petilil, fliptini, and grass energy/cleffa (sure it doesn't need cleffa, but if you have a bad hand, you have a bad hand). A majority of reshidecks always spam reshi out first, as long as you're constantly paralyzing they're active reshi you're fine, gothi always usually start's off with cleffa so cleffa versus cleffa, if not paralyze. then setup into lilligant with trainer lock, burnt tower is for retreating lilligant, shaymin is for smochum's, why 3 seeker, I don't have a blissey prime, in theory it's an okay idea, but once this deck get's rolling with lilli, vile, runi and a dragon you're not going to have to worry about a late game setup, just to decimate with what you have so you'll have tons of chance's to play supporter's, juniper deals with trainer's after trainer lock (if not just keep the trainer' in hand to deal with jirachi, even though everyone here plays reshi and gothi, not a worry).
    Last edited by ven?; 22nd October 2011 at 11:57 PM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Well, I saw a similar deck, and he played Tornadus really effectively. You might want to put it in. Since I have no idea how this deck works, the rest is up to you.
    White FC: 4599-5688-7983
    Go to http://greyanimebeast.deviantart.com...nly=1#comments for the most amazing picture ever!

Put in more Gloom. They're great with fliptini
    Paralysis ftw :3
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

Double Reuniclus power!
    Go to http://greyanimebeast.deviantart.com...nly=1#comments for the most amazing picture ever!

its pretty much one big tech so until i see a trainer list its too hard to tell how useful it would be against gothis/reshi
    When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

@Lumos77: since this is a break off of the original righto..., tornadus and renuiclus we're to uneven also considering that reuniclus and dragons are the desired combination for the easy tko it seems like a better combination, I wanted to put tornadus in it just was to bulky t.t.

@Power464646: gloom's 80 hp 2 energy flip for only paralyze versus lilligant's 90 hp 1 energy flip for either heads paralyze and poison or tails confusion, plus they're my precious glooms, i'd cry if it took even 10 dmg.

@teh_original_pikachu: I control the use of they're pokemon and trainer's in a trainer and pokemon format, all you're base now belongs to us. All I would need is evo lock and I'm set. Naw I'l put the T/S/S line, now.
    Last edited by ven?; 23rd October 2011 at 12:00 AM.

Try this!
    Damage swap and max potionf tw
    What do these pokemon have in common? Put it in your own siggy if you know. Created by Power464646.

I claim Balla da li n00bs!
    I claim Kabutops!

Max potion wouldn't work because I do trainer lock to myself.

im not sure on how this actually works.. i amazed by how many energies you have. perhaps some more incase something happens.

Toonee: Lilligant is his main attacker, and she only needs one energy.

Ven: I would run 4 PONT over two PONT and two Juniper, since you don't relly want to discard things in this deck. Also, how about a 1-1 Blissey line for healing, since you already have seeker.

I've changed the deck, you will soon see probably 2 interesting deck's, I promise that much.

most people who make it into top cut only have 9-11 energy in there deck, we need more options then wasting our time with energy.

P.S. I messed this deck up this past weekend at citie's and trounced primetime (magnezone) with nothing but lilligant, victini, vileplume and dragons, it was fun, I messed it up by putting in a heavy dragon line.
    Last edited by ven?; 28th November 2011 at 7:14 AM.

BTW, what happens when you whittle away at their heavy attacker? You have a fairly low damage output, so they can set up merely with supporters by the time you're done.

Hmm, kinda, Everyone I play agaisnt that doesn't run trainer lock runs trainer heavy search engines which means that once vile hits the ground they're kinda screwed, and yes lilligant is slow for play, which is why I have 3 dragons in my deck, so all I have to do is pull out a ldragon entering the turn they play a new pokemon, put a dce down retreat and repeat, or 2 grass your pick.