Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mysteries in Black and White

Default Mysteries in Black and White

With the possibility of a third game being announced in the near future, I decided to create this thread so we can discuss any mysteries found in Pokémon Black and White that could be answered. Some examples include Giant Chasm, Abyssal Ruins, Relic Castle, or any other random thing you've encountered, such as the Castelia City gangsters. Personally, I've always wondered why there are footprints on your wall after you first battle Bianca.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2wptttz.jpg[/IMG]
    Banner made by me

The little footprints on the wall are obviously pokemon prints from the first pokemon battle with Bianca... That one's pretty obvious.

I'd like to know more about the history of the castles and towers personally.

Also, the supposed "legendary pokemon" in Challenger's Cave the backpacker girl was talking about. Apparently it trained other pokemon there... Who could it be, Keldeo? Meloetta?

I dunno about the challenger's cave, but i want to get a little more insight on lacunosa town/giant chasm, a monster roaming the village and an asteroid crater seems pretty interesting.
    Currently Playing: Dragon Quest IX, DQ Monsters Joker 2, Pokemon White, Wizard101

My white team:

DW Females:

I'm Christian and proud!

Supposedly that was Kyurem, but if there's a 3rd version, he'll definitely be the box mascot, so there will probably be more insight on that. I want to know more about that ghost girl who used to have the abra on Marvelous Bridge. I would like to know more about the shadow-triad, but the whole point of them is that they're so mysterious.

I want to know where N flies off to at the end. Also how is Kyurem going to play into all of this (as we all know Kyurem will be the mascot). My small worry is that they might recycle an idea. For example, in 3rd gen they had Groudon and Kyogre fighting and you had to have Rayquaza to stop them.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Just want to mention, there is already a thread about the gangsters as well as a thread about Abyssal Ruins.

So for those two things, use their own respective threads

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Shadow Trio=Dent, Cress, Chili or Your's, Bianca's, and Cheren's clones

~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    Shadow Trio=Cilan, Cress, Chili or Your's, Bianca's, and Cheren's clones
    I assume you meant Cilan not Dent but regardless, that could work. If the Shadow Triad shows up in he anime and Cilan is shown at the same time, then it won't work because the games and anime do correspond with each other but where we currently stand, it is possible. Notice how Chili, Cilan and Cress never showed up with the other Gym Leaders at the end to hold off the sages.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Eh, I don't really feel that is the case, that theory. Seems to be drawing too long a line for my liking. I just figured that those gym leaders were lazy (or as they say, they didn't get told in time).
    then it won't work because the games and anime do correspond with each other
    Kinda... it's more 'the anime goes off the games and does whatever it wants', really; I don't think Game Freak tell them how to treat the characters too much and they haven't made use of the anime ever since Yellow.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Eh, I don't really feel that is the case, that theory. Seems to be drawing too long a line for my liking. I just figured that those gym leaders were lazy (or as they say, they didn't get told in time).
    Kinda... it's more 'the anime goes off the games and does whatever it wants', really; I don't think Game Freak tell them how to treat the characters too much and they haven't made use of the anime ever since Yellow.
    I know they aren't perfectly hand in hand but in a general view they do correspond.

Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Omega Ruby

Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by RedTroopa View Post
    Supposedly that was Kyurem, but if there's a 3rd version, he'll definitely be the box mascot, so there will probably be more insight on that. I want to know more about that ghost girl who used to have the abra on Marvelous Bridge. I would like to know more about the shadow-triad, but the whole point of them is that they're so mysterious.
    Maybe the disappearing girl IS the Abra? Just a thought...

i wondered about that disappearing ghost chick on the bridge too..

edit: maybe she commited suicide there.
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

Pretty sure the girl is alive and just playing tricks with her Abra.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuRikaku View Post
    But she is supposed to have died before the bridge was build.
    Pearl FC: Pending to update, have a new one
    Heart Gold FC: 4168 9775 7756
    Black FC: 3396 2988 4296
    Black2 FC: 1765 1041 8767
    X FC: 5300-9288-9957

i think that there will be an event in which we can catch keldo in that cave on route 9
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    I want to know where N flies off to at the end.
    This is what I want to find out the most - I'm really curious about where he went.

Also, I want to know what the deal with Anthea and Concordia is.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuRikaku View Post
    Yeah, GokuRikaku, I guess you're right

Eduardo
    Mangueiras
    Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?!
    Black FC: 2795 3126 3188
    My Shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=547466

Quote Originally Posted by Reiji Kurosaky View Post
    But she is supposed to have died before the bridge was build.
    While its been awhile since I been in that place, I don't recall anything saying that. Where did you get this info?

I want to know if N ever returns and battles you again.That would be awesome.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    i think that there will be an event in which we can catch keldo in that cave on route 9
    I don't think such an event will happen. There's nothing like this programmed into Black and White, and Keldeo is event-only. I doubt it'll lose this status during the generation in which it was introduced. There is an in-game event programmed into Black and White involving Keldeo, but it doesn't take place in Challenger's Cave.

^Where is it?

~

^Where is it?
    The Moor of Icirrus. If the player has Cobalion, Terrakion Virizion and Keldeo in their party, Keldeo can be tutored Secret Sword there.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    The Moor of Icirrus. If the player has Cobalion, Terrakion Virizion and Keldeo in their party, Keldeo can be tutored Secret Sword there.
    I just REALLY hope that not all of them have to be from your game...I traded my Cobalion for one with PKRS....
    Long ago, when the deity Pokemon of time was born, so did time. Without it, the world would just stand still, no motion or life to make happiness. There is no substitute for the gift of time, which we must use to make good on this earth...

100% Luckyshipper!!!

Kyurem which is, I think, 660 base stats while Reshiram and Zekrom have 680. If Kyurem is the original dragon, then it should have higher stats. Kyurem is also missing a level 100move and has two missing signature moves. I wonder if Kyurem learns those two moves at the same time at lv 100, Or they give you a choice, or they change how Kyurem learns its move. And some girl talks of a legendary pokemon in Challengers cave, whats up with that?
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerInTheDark View Post
    Also, the supposed "legendary pokemon" in Challenger's Cave the backpacker girl was talking about. Apparently it trained other pokemon there... Who could it be, Keldeo? Meloetta?
    Let's think about it like this.

The Challenger's Cave is a fairly obscure cave, only accessible post-game. It's dark, it's full of high-levelled Pokeymans, its confusing, it requires HMs...

Why would it NOT have a legendary Pokemon inside?

Because it simply doesn't. It's a simple cave with high-levelled Pokemon where NPCs come to train.

Shadow Trio=Dent, Cress, Chili or Your's, Bianca's, and Cheren's clones
    Bianca = Shadow Triad = Striaton Trio

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast