Soulsilver - Currently playing
    Diamond
    Pearl
    Platinum
    Black
    White - currently playing
    black 2
    white 2

The Rest i still have to buy or get somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Fold View Post
    Thats what she said.
    Ok, really? This is a place for discussion. Not funny jokes, and that wasn't even funny. I don't even get it. Any how, i've seen the ghost girl, but i didn't pay attention to her. Sure, i was freaked, but i didn't really care.
    Signiture Underconstruction

I actually think that even though it says abra, zoroark has something to do with it. She appeared only after I got zoroark and only appears when I have zoroark in my team.
    if youve never heard of lebanon kansas learn the name

HG FC- 0261 1686 4446

Black FC- 0518 7584 9410

Gen VI FC: 1049-0257-8808

Quote Originally Posted by carnivalmar View Post
    leern to spel i canot reed
    Ironic, isn't it?

Clickee for me?

I think it's one of Nintendo's impulsive game features that they stuck in the game for s**ts and giggles. There's really no mystery behind her, it's just a creepy/sad little add-in to make the bridge more intresting.
    White--- (Aridahlia), (Shannon), (Kiranga), (Shockshade), (Storm)
    Pearl--- (Leo), (Shilia), (Milkshake), (Angela)

It would be cool if Nintendo did make it in to a Event storyline.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

It will probably be explored in the anime, as long as the story is not too tragic.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Come on, it's a girl with an Abra. You show up, her Abra teleports her away and they both have a good laugh at the onlookers' expense.

As far as I know, the only real human ghosts in the series (besides, uh, Yamask) are the ones in the Old Chateau. And these are spooky. If Nintendo wanted Bridge Girl to have been a ghost, they would have played up the spooky factor, instead of having the old woman drop the Abra hint.
    The BROCK wants to fight!

Pokemon White: 2623 6198 0909

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas_Rocks! View Post
    I actually think that even though it says abra, zoroark has something to do with it. She appeared only after I got zoroark and only appears when I have zoroark in my team.
    That is a total coincidence.
    I claim Larvitar!

She is creepy yes, but not as creepy as the ghosts of the Old Chateau in Sinnoh

I think the original GHOST/Marowak from Gen I is still the creepiest. The only confirmed murder in the whole Pokémon franchise, and her coming back for vengeance. This degree of cruelty was never touched again. Add to that those Channelers that challenged you because they were possessed by other Ghost Pokémon. Generation I really showed Ghost Pokémon malevolence.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    There is a 72% chance she is a ghost
    27% It's an Abra, and the other 1%? God alone knows.

Oh and Game Freak of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Warrior View Post
    I don't remember reading that unless the old lady has more to say. o-o;

I do wonder though if she's truly alive or not.
    The real question is if it teleported her off on purpose, or by accident? I suspect accident, but I just thought i'd bring it up to spice up even MORE gossip .

But seriously, why haunt a bridge? The old what's-you-ma-call-it from DPP
    made SOME relative sense. Though it's not any different I guess, she disappears inFRONT OF SOMEONE THIS TIME. Still though, the girl in the old place may hid in a room, creepy. Talk about being hunted.
    Then the old guy, is eating ghost soup ( Highly recommended, 20% fat and 100% HEALTHY for old, young, and somewhere in the middle ghosts!).
    He runs/walks into the kitchen and dives into the cubboards. Then there's the creepy journal with "colourful" pages.

So very mysterious. (And vexing!)
    Dear signature:

I will never master your power, and will always be nothing, so as revenge? This super glue note, which is stuck to your signature hand, will implode along with you, in minus ten minutes.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    There is a 72% chance she is a ghost
    27% It's an Abra, and the other 1%? God alone knows.

Oh and Game Freak of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Warrior View Post
    I don't remember reading that unless the old lady has more to say. o-o;

I do wonder though if she's truly alive or not.
    The real question is if it teleported her off on purpose, or by accident? I suspect accident, but I just thought i'd bring it up to spice up even MORE gossip .

But seriously, why haunt a bridge? The old what's-you-ma-call-it from DPP
    made SOME relative sense. Though it's not any different I guess, she disappears in FRONT OF SOMEONE THIS TIME. Still though, the girl in the old place hid in a room, creepy. Talk about being hunted.
    Then the old guy, is eating ghost soup ( Highly recommended, 20% fat and 100% HEALTHY for old, young, and somewhere in the middle ghosts!).
    He runs/walks into the kitchen and dives into the cubboards. Then there's the creepy journal with "colourful" pages.

So very mysterious. (And vexing!) Also makes you wonder if they really are ghosts.
    Last edited by Mr. pokedude; 5th December 2011 at 6:39 AM. Reason: Thought of another sentence, added extra word and didn't want to double post.
    Dear signature:

I will never master your power, and will always be nothing, so as revenge? This super glue note, which is stuck to your signature hand, will implode along with you, in minus ten minutes.

I think it's for the Zoroark event.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

The first time I saw that girl I got scared, it's bad enough that the Pokedex entries for ghost Pokemon are creepy, they have to go and scare me even more.

I remember the first time I saw her, it was mysterious.. I always felt there was more to her
    If she's trolling us then great, I think we've had enough of Sabrinas evil-ways haha :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

I've never experienced the "colorful journal" in DPt's Old Chateau, but I think I know what room you're talking about. As for the ghost/Abra girl in BW, I think she truly is dead, based on the melancholy inflection in the old woman's punctuation when she talks about the girl. Beyond that, though, I really don't think there's anything hidden as far as Nintendo events are concerned, and I think the story behind it is meant to be left unexplainable, as the paranormal cannot be scientifically quantified (yet).

I think she's just part of the shadow triad,plain and simple...
    Pokemon Black FC: 5415 6099 7015
    I don't always say no,but when I do I Nope.avi
    Quote of the business week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Your mother took a **** while giving birth to you and thought she had twins
    My Trophy Pokemon: Italian Ranch mew,Darkrai,Jirachi,Sinjoh Giratina.
    Proud Owner of a Legit Keldeo!!!

Caution,Watch your Dubstep.
    I have claimed Kyoto By Skrillex
    Proud Member Of the fake band Mordecai and the Rigby's

I tried to find her after it happend,but she scared the fudge out of me when first saw her.I was just trying to evolve my Riolu by giving it the feathers that you can find on the bridge. O_o

Kninja has a very valid point indeed. What if she is in the Shadow Triad? What if they're all ghosts? I doubt many people would of prdedicted that, but it could be true as nobdy actually knows how is in the Shadow Triad. She could play a very big role in Black and White 2. Maybe she's here know to spy on your character for the events in Black and White 2. Is she found on the bridge that is now frozen, if so then that could mean something too.
    Too much water guys!

Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Kninja has a very valid point indeed. What if she is in the Shadow Triad? What if they're all ghosts? I doubt many people would of prdedicted that, but it could be true as nobdy actually knows how is in the Shadow Triad. She could play a very big role in Black and White 2. Maybe she's here know to spy on your character for the events in Black and White 2. Is she found on the bridge that is now frozen, if so then that could mean something too.
    Arceus,now you're actually making me think about this. >w<
    This didn't even bug me before.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaby View Post
    I think the original GHOST/Marowak from Gen I is still the creepiest. The only confirmed murder in the whole Pokémon franchise, and her coming back for vengeance. This degree of cruelty was never touched again. Add to that those Channelers that challenged you because they were possessed by other Ghost Pokémon. Generation I really showed Ghost Pokémon malevolence.
    Oh God... I remember all those opening lines when one challenges you. Creepy.

Gen I was pretty dark stuff, especially that Tower. The (implied) death of Blue's Raticate that YOU are partially responsible for (again, implied), the possessed Channelers, the appearances of the Ghost-types before you get the Sylph Scope, the mother Marowak...

I mean, B&W's Ghost-type Pokedex entries are creepy in their own right (ex. Cofagrigus swallowing people and turning them into mummies), but few things are as morbid as Yellow's entry stating that Cubones wear the skulls of their dead mothers...

Its creepy to see that she disappears and to hear she has an Abra. Maybe she is an illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaster Rannon View Post
    It is a girl with an abra. Abra can teleport somebody.
    The girl is trolling you by using her Abra to teleport away.
    This is the only reasonable explanation. I agree.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by yanmegy423 View Post
    I'd like to see a shiny ghost/psychic event about this ^^. It obviously has a purpose in a future event in the game...
    Good point, maybe in the next Black & White game we will have her appear again with more meaning and she just sets up a presence in the current game.
    Trainer: Luke
    My FC: 0518 9666 4552

i think its a preview of a mystery used in BW2......
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz