Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best of...

It's seems too improper to label something as the best when everything has an exploitable weakness, but if I had to name the most influential creations up to date, I would say Politoed w/ Drizzle and Sand Rush. I don't play by Smogon's laws, but as far as GBU and VGC battles are concerned, everyone has to be prepared to face weather teams now thanks to the existence of these 2 abilities.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Like i said before there is no ultimate, best, or unstoppable item/pokemon/move. It is your opinon on the subject. Its what you think is the best in the most situations. Agree to disagree on what is 'the best'.

Rank up!

Spoiler:- Clan:

Credit: Magikarprules for the banner, Devant User bar shop for the user bar.

My favourite move has to be outrage. If a strong dragon uses it e.g Garchomp then it decimates any non-steels in its path

the best ove is EQ, cant say about pokemon or items because they are based on peoples needs and what they rather have mine is tyranitar and leftovers.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/sdfti1.png[/IMG]
    banners made by the amazing quilt and by Mew_.

Quote Originally Posted by bug pro View Post
    Coil could tie on that.
    But without the speed boost, it's harder to sweep.
    My favourite move has to be outrage. If a strong dragon uses it e.g Garchomp then it decimates any non-steels in its path
    But you get locked into that move, can't swap out, and then get confused.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 90 Points
    I need to finish Bravely Default, Mega Man 2, my Pokemon Emerald Nuzloche, and the entire Metroid Prime Trilogy, and I want to do all of this by October 3rd.
    Since when did playing video require so much schedule management?

Even so it absolutely destroys any non steels and can do some damage to steels

Quote Originally Posted by reddog95 View Post
    Even so it absolutely destroys any non steels and can do some damage to steels
    So, it's good, I just wouldn't call it the best.

There can only be one best.
    I need to finish Bravely Default, Mega Man 2, my Pokemon Emerald Nuzloche, and the entire Metroid Prime Trilogy, and I want to do all of this by October 3rd.

Best Fire Type in OU, Heatran.

Unlike many other Fire Types, Heatran can fit snugly into many teams as a special attacker. While it doesn't have the raw power of Volcarona, it also doesn't need the whole team to help it deal some damage.

why no more love for Stealth Rock

D=

I reckon life orb is the best item, though that's because i'm offensively inclined.

I think kyogre is better than mewtwo, simply because of its potential damage output with no setup is absurd. It's the most popular poke for a reason. Groudon is no where near as good IMO.

I agree that Kyogre is better then Groudon, but I'll still argue that Arceus is better then both.

I agree that heatran is the best fire in ou. It has flame charge, but it is not as good quiver dance. It also does not have a weakness to steath rock.

I forgot, steath rock is the best entry hazard, no qustion.

Umm, well I think Arcanine is the best, haven't done wi-fi yet, but in-game it has so many choices. Close combat, Wild Charge, Extreme Speed and Flare Blitz with Life orb flash fire adamant wrecks everything!!!

To anwser the Arceus thing I was on PO the other day, and somebody swept my whole team with SD ES arceus, it's cheap, broken, and stupid. I mean he didn't even try, only my Gliscor lived one hit...
    Black code: 3611 3351 1490 √-1

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2ln93l5.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2rwubuh.gif[/IMG]

I can see why you think arcanine is the best. He has good type coverage.

I still think heatran is the best, but everyone is entitiled to their opinion and mine is different. There is no right or wrong choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Blue Dragon View Post
    I agree that heatran is the best fire in ou. It does not have a awesome stat up move, but it also does not have a weakness to steath rock.
    Actually Heatran has a stat up move. Flame Charge raises its speed, which really is the only stat that needs improvement to sweep.

^
    thank you, I forgot about flame charge, I edited my post.

Best type, steel, resits dragon. It may have 2 common weakness, including ground, but has many resits and an immuntity. Dragon, water, and fighting are 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Yeah, it's good to have an immunity to toxic, especially Lucario, who has a immunity and psychic does neutral.
    Black code: 3611 3351 1490 √-1

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2ln93l5.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2rwubuh.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    But without the speed boost, it's harder to sweep.But you get locked into that move, can't swap out, and then get confused.
    Yes, but it ties on being a 3+ move & accurary might be better in some cases (eg. Eelektross Zap Cannon trollset).

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    You're not bringing people with poor grammar to concentration camps and gassing them, are you?

Spoiler:- Misc. Pokemon things:

I have to give my vote of best ability to Magic Bounce (with Pure/Huge Poer coming in a close second just because of the Pokemon that get it *apologizes to Medicham*). Magic Bounce reflects pretty much every move that does not deal direct damage and is bestowed upon an amazing Pokemon in Espeon.
    My Youtube Channel is finally up!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dooplissity

Quote Originally Posted by Medicham's Hat View Post
    I have to give my vote of best ability to Magic Bounce (with Pure/Huge Poer coming in a close second just because of the Pokemon that get it *apologizes to Medicham*). Magic Bounce reflects pretty much every move that does not deal direct damage and is bestowed upon an amazing Pokemon in Espeon.
    Wonder Guard>Everything.

No damage except from a super-effective attack/Indirect damage.

Yeah but the Poke that gets it has so many common weaknesses (not to mention a weakness to Stealth Rock and vulnerability to Sandstorm, Hail, and every damaging status)

We're talking about the ability, not the pokemon. Otherwise I would of said Shedinja was the best, and it clearly isn't.

The ability itself has no meaning unless you include the Pokemon that gets it :/ That's the last I'm gonna say on it 'cause (almost) any ability could be better than another depending on the situation.

Well then, not counting the pokemon that have it, Wonder Guard is the best ability. Counting pokemon with it, I'll say magic bounce is the best ability.

I guess wonder guard is the best, but only one pokémon has it.

Edit pokemon ablitys also include the pokémon.
    As assassion 9399 said if porrgon z got moxie it wouldn't be the best.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast