Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Paper Mario Series

I'm glad the music in the game is as good as ever.

I especially like the music for the third world's boss.

The main battle theme is probably my favourite battle theme out of any Paper Mario game

I think I can safely say Sticker Star has gotten better the more I progressed. I feel that it's just a liiiiiiiiiittle short in reaching TTYD's level.

I managed to beat World 2.

Thank goodness. I only have one question, though: how the hell did this giant Shaved Ice not melt?

I like the maze in world 3. Using Stickers to help you not get lost is a brilliant idea, actually. I only failed it a small number of times because of it.

Skipped world 2, starting on world 3. Poor Wiggler...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Here's the list of all hidden HP-Ups in the game.

Spoiler:- :

I got stuck for a bit. I was in 5-1, and found the enemies were too powerful for me so when I exited the stage at 17 HP, Bowser Jr attacked me. Problem is after I lost I reverted to last save which was after I exited the map, so I had no choice to either go through the level with like no HP and all the enemies respawned, or battle Bowser Jr with that much HP. I kept on going back and forth between the two constantly getting game overs, but I eventually snuck past the level gaining a lot of powerful stickers as well as a heart block. I realized I could not progress without getting a garbage cleaning sticker of some sorts, so I went back and defeated Bowser Jr with ease and then went to world 4-1. It took me awhile to get through it due to me not knowing how to defrost the ice cream cone, as well as getting stuck on that damn hill for the other exit (I did not know you could hammer it). But I got both exits and called it a day

beat world 2

That boss was quite the battle, but hey managed to beat it on the first try.
    Really put a drain on both my stickers and my wallet. See? Battling for coins does mean something :V

1 word: paper Mario is awesome
    "Sin's dont end with tears, you have to carry the pain forever!
    Who am I waiting for, in this mase of emotions with no way out insight?
    I want to purge myself more simply, as if writing in a blank notebook!
    What is it i want to excape from?"
    "The Doctor: Oh, big, big mistake. Really huge. Didn't anyone ever tell you? There's one thing you never put in a trap. If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there is one thing you never, ever put in a trap... Me."
        Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by The Keyblade Alchemist View Post
    1) Try bringing something interesting.

2) That joke is really overused and badly done nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by The Keyblade Alchemist View Post
    How insightful of you

-make meaningless post.
    -two people reply to .
    -no one really replies to meaningful posts.

So, the game is okay? I might just download it digitally, since I can't really go shopping much. I still have the original SD card. Maybe I should buy another SD card, too?

Just completed the enigmansion. It took me the longest out of any level, gave me the most trouble in terms of puzzles, and I loved it.
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 15th November 2012 at 7:39 PM.

I'm considering getting this, would you recommend it despite any drawbacks and to a Paper Mario newbie?
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    I'm considering getting this, would you recommend it despite any drawbacks and to a Paper Mario newbie?
    At least there's a lot of humor in this one.

There's a fine example of "Love It Or Hate It" sense in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    I definitely would, but just know that it's really not like the previous PM games
    It's more...adventure game mixed with rpg elements, I guess.

It's definitely a divisive game

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I definitely would, but just know that it's really not like the previous PM games
    It's more...adventure game mixed with rpg elements, I guess.

It's definitely a divisive game
    It feels more like a puzzle game than it is an RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    That also works as a description, I guess.

Of all things, espeially in the last portion of world 2, but the levels kind of faintly remind me of zelda temples.

Try staring at a flashy/shiny sticker while moving your 3DS up and down.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Well, that explains why I'm terrible at it.

Argh. Stupid Wiggler parts. The first one ran off and now I can't find the other 3 after getting another one.

I having to resort to Youtube walkthroughs multiple times...

Oh, and I also beat the Giant Cheep-Cheep.

The first time, I lost because I used the Fishing Hook too early, which made it impossible to attack while it was in the water.

The second time, I lost because for some reason, when it got really big, I used a Spike Helmet Sticker and took 50 damage, instantly killing me.

I beat it the third time. I also explored some of the Ice World.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 16th November 2012 at 12:58 AM.

That Cheep-Cheep explodes once it's gotten hit once in a turn.

There are just some of the sneakiest Game Over screens in this game I've ever seen...

Is there some sort of online Sticker guide, of what all the stickers are and where you can find them, or get them?

Because I could use that, I'm missing of the Battle Stickers #6 (which I believe I can't get right now because of where I'm at in the game), #20, #37 #42, #47, #90, #91, and for Thing Stickers I'm missing #9, #13, #16, #18, #27, #28, #47, #49, #59.

And if at all possible, could I get a sticker number guide, I kind of just want the locations of the stickers, not what they are (most are obvious, in regards to the battle stickers), but you know it would be fun to just look for said stickers or things, and be surprised when I find them.

If not possible, I'll just look, myself I guess, I just wanted a nudge in the right direction, to look for said stickers. Because I have no idea where to begin.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I have finished the game and I must say that I liked the game a lot. It's only about as good as the original Paper Mario, falling short of the other two (Paper Mario TTYD is my favorite for so many reasons, with Super Paper Mario coming in a close second) in terms of how much I liked it. This is mostly due to the fact that it just did not have the same diversity of characters that the other games did have (Wiggler does stand out in a good way for me), but it is still better than many games I have played and was definitely worth buying. It had good dialogue and the game definitely picked up as it progressed. However, the fact was that there was not all that much diversity in the cast of characters, all of them being Toads (Wiggler not withstanding). The Sticker mechanic for battles was not bad at all and it was no better or worse than the battle mechanic in the original Paper Mario. The music was also very good and if you liked the music in the other Paper Mario games, you'll like the music here, too. I can see where people who say they don't like the game won't like it, and I can see that this will be a divisive game, much like Super Paper Mario, but for different reasons. Still, I liked it a lot and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to get into Paper Mario.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

OK. Finally managed to figure out how to beat the Loopy whatever swamp the second time.

And now all my Stickers and Hammer are gone...

And for some reason, Mario just hits things with his head whenever I press the button...

Lolipiece, did I tell you how much I adore your signature?

Anyways, the puzzles and how to complete the stuff in this game is down right frustrating. I can't tell you how many times I've had to turn to online guides! Aside from that, I'm enjoying myself more than I thought I would.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast