Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Primus et Ultimus

Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    Just got back from my haul, biggest EVER! Anyways, last post for the night, and a happy and safe halloween to all!
    Not to try to start an argument or anything but we don't really need to know everytime you get back from somewhere. It clogs up the thread. Happy Halloween back at you though
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/9k5udd.jpg[/IMG]

Credit to Callie-Rose for clan UB and Magnum Thunderforge Graphics for the Banner

Yeah, and the mods are cracking down in that regard :/ So no more "hi guys, bye guys" posts.

And finish up those sign-ups, I'll be tallying them tonight so we can start.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    Yeah, and the mods are cracking down in that regard :/ So no more "hi guys, bye guys" posts.

And finish up those sign-ups, I'll be tallying them tonight so we can start.
    Sorry, I've not been paying attention. What are these signups for?
    HeartGold FC: 3998 5135 4552

Click HERE to be taken to my Gen IV Trade Shop! You get better deals if you're a member of Age Of Shoguns!

Quote Originally Posted by DJMonty View Post
    Sorry, I've not been paying attention. What are these signups for?
    The signups for the OU and VC tourneys, im in the OU tourney, but im going to need a bit to finish my team, and I wont be able to test it ^^;

Oops! Forgot to Sign up! Sorry Moose, it's not too late, is it? D:

Name: Callie-Rose
    PO Username: Callie-Rose
    Which events are you partaking in (Vulcan Cup tourney; OU tourney)?: OU Please >.<
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/qovamc.png[/IMG]
    December Hunt Target - Spheal MM! 0 eggs [img]http://i46.*******.com/10sdets.png[/img]

If its before tonight, then yes Callie :/

Just made My OU team, might test it. Also, im on the East US, so GMT -4 for whoever I get matched with.

Username: Goomi123
    PO Name(s): [ToTW] Genesis
    upon entry to the clan, i will change the tag to PeU
    Friend Code (include versions): i'll add them later, as PO is my preffered medium
    Which Capital would you like to join?: Terra
    What are you willing to do for this clan? (Art, Vulcan Cup, breeding, etc.): maybe some breeding, i dunno
    Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: not at the moment, but maybe eventually
    Did anyone refer you to this clan?: well, i have a lot of friends here, i just had to leave ToTW because nobody was active

something tells me i wont know if im excepted or not 'till tommorow.
    Last edited by Aeon™; 2nd November 2011 at 12:50 AM.

Accepted Welcome to the clan Goomi, I´ll add you to the terra post right away
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

Welcome goom, glad you could come along. Hopefully you can observe our tournaments so you can participate in one someday.

Guys I´m also hosting a Tournament, this one is a little different because this is a re-Creation of the VGCs 2011/Autumn Friendly so if you want to join it´s simple just PM/VM me that you want so.
    For those who don´t know the rules are:
    Double Battle
    Only Unova Dex pokemon allowed
    Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem and banned
    Unrealesed Pokemon are banned
    The move Sky Drop is banned
    Item Clause is enabled
    Species Clause is enabled
    Only Items avaible legally in pokemon Black and White are allowed use the Itemdex to make sure is avaible.

Battles will be done via PO if possible at the smogon server using the VGC 2011 Tier, any question you have you can PM/VM about it.

-Swamp
    My Friend Safari:

I'm gonna post a Tournament forum tonight, so Swamp, you can post it there, but yes, feel free to sign up for it. It will run separately from the Fall Festival, which I'll start preparing for. I'll give ONE MORE DAY for sign-ups, but after that, I'm closing sign-ups and starting. I'll post the boards on the forum when the time comes.

And also, welcome Goomi!

My writing blog

Dont wanna spam, but I just had the LONGEST battle on smogon with this guy, he is hardcore. Im half asleep and I didnt know what clauses I set, but this guy pulled a 4-0, I dont know how to aesoft, so this is just a log

'    Spoiler:- Log:

I may not be active this weekend, going to visit my brother at university, and they lost power O_O but I will update on that.

Okay, PeU, I have an announcement:

I have created 6 new boards on the clan forum: A Writing forum, an art forum, a tournament forum, and an RMT forum. The last two are Hall of Fame boards for the latter two. The HoF's are for those of you who are deemed worthy, and your teams. This will be done through two methods: win a lot of tourneys (or a big one, like the Fall Festival), or win multiple war battles. Do not ask to be listed. Besides, other than bragging rights, there're no perks to being in the HoF (unless there's a challenge for it set by your Duplicarius).

That said, the first Hall of Famer will be the person who gets the highest score in the Fall Festival. If someone comes close, they might be considered, but only the high score will be guaranteed a spot. I will still allow for more time to register.

My writing blog

i heard something about an OU tourny?
    EDIT: also, i made an account on the forums under goomi123. please dont think im someone pretending to be me, because im not.
    Last edited by Aeon™; 2nd November 2011 at 8:59 PM.

Yep, Goomi, the sign-up form is a page or two back. I'm giving everyone until tonight to sign up.

Also, I added Spoiler tags to the forums (I'm disappointed/surprised they weren't already there :/) As strange as this sounds, click the shocked face next to the BBCode icons.

My writing blog

Moose, I never got the forum link xD or maybe I did, but I deleted the PM. Also guys, if you want any art, the shop will be open the 16th, but I will take stuff for practice.

EDIT: Leaving. You can ALL thank farfan for this, as he told me that im a horrible battler, and a bad artist. Im sorry guys, and I know moose and swamp were going to talk to him, but I guarentee unless any harsh action was to be taken, he would've just made me suicidal and bolistic. He can head the shop, swamp can have the youtube, and moose will deal with everything else. If you guys really want me to stay, than talk to farfan, not wanting to sound arrogant, but your glorious vexillarius has just made PeU lose a valuable member, good day.
    Last edited by #chelloressurection; 3rd November 2011 at 12:36 AM.

chello. just ignore him. it works better then clan hoping.

ballistic*
    then*
    lol i keed, but seriously, try not to clan hop

Name: Goomi123
    PO Username: [PeU] Genesis
    Which events are you partaking in (Vulcan Cup tourney; OU tourney)?: OU tourny.

if im late, count me anyways!

at the academy, i will do breeding and battling, if i can! wont that be fun?
    Last edited by Aeon™; 3rd November 2011 at 3:23 AM.

Username:Shymain
    PO Name(s):N/A
    Friend Code (include versions):N/A
    Which Capital would you like to join?:Terra
    What are you willing to do for this clan? (Art, Vulcan Cup, breeding, etc.): Art, maybe? Try to get Friend Code so I can use my team in battles.
    Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: Yes
    Did anyone refer you to this clan?:No
    Last edited by Shymain; 3rd November 2011 at 6:43 AM.

Accepted Shymain welcome to the clan I´ll update the Terra post in a sec.

Now very important about our recent flamming incident that ended in Chello quitting the clan the following actions will be taken with inmediate effect:
    1. Farfan will not be banned from the clan, he has a second chance but he will be watched
    2. He is no longer the Terra Vexillarius, I will set another one eventually
    3. If Chello ever decides to come back he will be accepted and in the case he re-joins Terra he will remain his former Denaries and Rank

Let´s all learn from this incident and hope it won´t be repeated with anyone, even if it was via PM it was a member VS member Issue that involves the clan automatically, I know I speak for all leader when I say that "We will not tolerate disrespect of any kind between our members", Good day to all.

Edit: Reminder for all Terra members Tomorrow is the deadline for this week Game at the Game Lounge so if you wnat to play or earn those extra Denaries hurry up.
    -Swamp
    Last edited by Psypert; 3rd November 2011 at 1:07 PM.
    My Friend Safari:

Welcome shaymin.

Quick announcement for anybody wishing to pursue a breeding degree from the academy. Be warned the RNG abuse is currently only possible on DS original and lite at the moment. I am currently working on a solution to this particular problem for the class, but if you sign up and only have a DSi or 3DS let me know. I have yet to determine how I will test those who cannot RNG, but I will by the time the last portion of the class is posted. I am currently working on the second part, but will not post the first without it as the first section is just finding the seed which is used in actual RNG abuse.
    Currently in Korea so I am 13 hours ahead of US Eastern Time.

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnswampmaster View Post
    Accepted Shymain welcome to the clan I´ll update the Terra post in a sec.

Now very important about our recent flamming incident that ended in Chello quitting the clan the following actions will be taken with inmediate effect:
    1. Farfan will not be banned from the clan, he has a second chance but he will be watched
    2. He is no longer the Terra Vexillarius, I will set another one eventually
    3. If Chello ever decides to come back he will be accepted and in the case he re-joins Terra he will remain his former Denaries and Rank

Let´s all learn from this incident and hope it won´t be repeated with anyone, even if it was via PM it was a member VS member Issue that involves the clan automatically, I know I speak for all leader when I say that "We will not tolerate disrespect of any kind between our members", Good day to all.

Edit: Reminder for all Terra members Tomorrow is the deadline for this week Game at the Game Lounge so if you wnat to play or earn those extra Denaries hurry up.
    -Swamp
    NOOS I really like having his as my vex. gonna go cry now

Also filling in this for the tourney

Name: Shadowofdeath
    PO Username: Shadowofdeath
    Which events are you partaking in (Vulcan Cup tourney; OU tourney)?: OU tourney since im not very fiimilar with vulcan cup at all
    Last edited by Shadowofdeath; 3rd November 2011 at 6:31 PM.
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/9k5udd.jpg[/IMG]

Credit to Callie-Rose for clan UB and Magnum Thunderforge Graphics for the Banner

Accepted to all tourney registrations. The registrations are now closed.

And with that, the Fall Festival is underway! Remember, all matches, including tourney matches, grant one point to your grand total for each remaining Pokemon you have. So it goes like this:
    • 6-0: 6 points
    • 5-0: 5 points
    • 4-0: 4 points
    • 3-0: 3 points
    • 2-0: 2 points
    • 1-0: 1 point

This will not be affected by your opponent's rank, like Denarii (which will STILL BE EARNED), but rather by score alone. Also, if you opponent forfeits, you get one point for each Pokemon, as if you had won fair and square (so use the above chart).

As for leaders participating, they will be allowed to. However, the prizes will go to members, not leaders. If the high score is a leader, the prize will go to the highest non-leader member. This does not apply to tournaments, though (the bracket will be deliberately seeded so that only one leader can make it to the top 4).

Last but definitely not least, you are responsible for tracking your score! It is not our duty to follow everyone around and update scores. I will be posting a score-tracking thread in the clan forum, and will update it as much as I can. ANY scores not posted there will NOT be counted. If you have not joined the forums and can't for whatever reason, send me a private message at least once or twice a week updating your score.

Everything will soon be posted in the clan forum, so keep an eye out for it.

And I forgot to mention...the prize:
    • 100 Denarii
    • Listing as the first official Hall of Fame member
    • A specially made user-bar

Now, GOOD LUCK!

EDIT: For your reference (and mine :/), here is a list of participants:

OU:
    MooseSmuggler
    Smugleaf-pwns-all
    Pkmnswampmaster
    ProfessorN
    Farfan
    Zappy!
    Callie-Rose
    Goomi123
    Rosario19

Spoiler:- Bracket:

VC:
    MooseSmuggler
    Smugleaf-pwns-all
    Pkmnswampmaster
    Xatugamer
    Bobby's Pants

Spoiler:- Bracket:
    Last edited by MooseSmuggler; 4th November 2011 at 2:27 AM.

My writing blog

Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast