Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Primus et Ultimus

Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    Grr, my comp wasnt working for like 5 hours, but its better know ^^ so did I miss anything overall?
    Hitler died. other than the fact Aerial Ace is not a valid answer, no. :/

Quote Originally Posted by XatuGamer View Post
    Hitler died. other than the fact Aerial Ace is not a valid answer, no. :/
    My quest has ENDED! but lol. If any of the Duplicari's want to do the intro to the youtube now, be my guest, with swamp as my co-head I think he should do it, but I would mind any other Duplicari either.

Tomorrow is Halloween(In my local time) and we haven´t made anything besides moose Tourny idea, so this is my plan, Special Userbars one for each Capital plus a neutral one, the message? well didn´t thought of it something like "Happy Halloween from PeU" should do it, as for the pokes in the userbars
    Ignis: Chadelure
    Terra: Golurk
    Aqua: Sharpedo
    Ventus: Honckrow
    Neutral: Spiritomb
    Just PM me one (or all) userbar, one artist will be picked and that artist will be awarded with 35 Denaries, I said one because maybe you want to secure your "job" but you can send all 5 whatever, first person to impress me gets the Denaries, so go guys get Spooky.
    Edit: Request Closed
    Last edited by Psypert; 31st October 2011 at 2:24 AM.
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

I was thinking ''Happy Helloween, Don't Have Too Many Nightmares'', but that'd be more of a message that'd be in a banner :/

Sent all userbars to swampy, they are pretty ugly, and I spelled Halloween wrong, but dont make fun of me, I did them out of pure euphoria that a 35 Den reward was up.

Ay everyone, here are the userbars, if any of you want to use it, remember to give credit, and have fun, it's halloween!

http://www.iaza.com/work/111031C/iaza18501340322500.png

http://www.iaza.com/work/111031C/iaza18501376291700.png

http://www.iaza.com/work/111031C/iaza18501335731200.png

http://www.iaza.com/work/111031C/iaza18501368019200.png

http://www.iaza.com/work/111031C/iaza18501396342500.png

@cc: chello, I am in charge of hollidays userbars. I've already done them, swamp and I talked before, I suggested the idea of making special userbars for hollidays. Don't worry, swamp probably forgot, but hey you can't do EVERYTHING, you're like pretty much trying to do all the jobs.
    Last edited by Farfan; 31st October 2011 at 2:42 AM.

You did the last IMG tag wrong. Good job though :3

Quote Originally Posted by Farfan View Post
    Ay everyone, here are the userbars, if any of you want to use it, remember to give credit, and have fun, it's halloween!

http://www.iaza.com/work/111031C/iaza18501340322500.png

http://www.iaza.com/work/111031C/iaza18501376291700.png

http://www.iaza.com/work/111031C/iaza18501335731200.png

http://www.iaza.com/work/111031C/iaza18501368019200.png

[IMG]http://www.iaza.com/work/111031C/iaza18501396342500.png[/IMG
    http://www.iaza.com/work/111031C/iaza18501396342500.png

@cc: chello, I am in charge of hollidays userbars. I've already done them before, and swamp and I talked before, I suggested the idea of making special userbars for hollidays. Don't worry, probably swamp forgot, but hey you can't do EVERYTHING, you're like pretty much trying to do all the jobs.
    Already PM'ed em' bro, sorry, but those are better than mine, I will split the reward if you want 17-17 and than 1 is just left over.

Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    Already PM'ed em' bro, sorry, but those are better than mine, I will split the reward if you want 17-17 and than 1 is just left over.
    Look chello I don't really care about the Den, I think you're just trying to do EVERYTHING, like breeding shop, art shop, youtube, battling, war stop, academy... while you're not-so-good in those things, like competive battle. I'm not saying I'm perfect, everyone is good and bad at something, for example I'm decent at battling and kinda starting in art, but I suck in breeding, RNGing, and doing youtube stuff. You're Den hungry, bro. Just sayin'

It was my bad not yours Chell, and you did a good job only fail was the typo, you guys both get the 35 Den I promised and since both of you guys are Terra members this counts as completing the "Nation Service" Challenge, again sorry I forgot about Farf working on them...

Here are Chells Userbars if anyone wants to use them:

My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

Look chello I don't really care about the Den, I think you're just trying to do EVERYTHING, like breeding shop, art shop, youtube, battling, war stop, academy... while you're not-so-good in those things, like competive battle. I'm not saying I'm perfect, everyone is good and bad at something, for example I'm decent at battling and kinda starting in art, but I suck in breeding, RNGing, and doing youtube stuff. You're Den hungry, bro. Just sayin'
    Not gonna start drama, but I do these things because I want to, the Den means less than nothing, if you really think im den hungry, I will sacrifice all Den I have up to this point to prove im not that kind of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnswampmaster View Post
    It was my bad not yours Chell, and you did a good job only fail was the typo, you guys both get the 35 Den I promised and since both of you guys are Terra members this counts as completing the "Nation Service" Challenge, again sorry I forgot about Farf working on them...

Here are Chells Userbars if anyone wants to use them:

Thanks, Aqua might as well use the only one that isnt full of a typo.

Chello; Yours are decent, the only problems I see are the misspellings of Halloween and some white that needs to be touched up on :3

Quote Originally Posted by XatuGamer View Post
    Chello; Yours are decent, the only problems I see are the misspellings of Halloween and some white that needs to be touched up on :3
    Yeah, I did them on a website, so I couldnt edit them, but once I learn better technique, I will have image userbars down like nothing.

Smile

Those Halloween userbars look great!

Chellochello's are good too. Although, I just wanna grab a pen and add a n, "L," in some of them. But, overall, I like them. ^.^

One question though! How on earth do you make userbars? I have an idea, but I think it's too simplistic. :/

There are a lot of different ways to make them. My Stargate bar was made with a website, plus a little bit of Sumo skill *files fingernails arrogantly*

And for what it's worth, Chello's came out pretty well, minus the typo. Farf's are really good, too. I won't say who's are better (they're almost the same to me, but my artistic eye has a proverbial cataract :/), and I think Swamp was right to give both of you the Den.

Oh, and Houndour completed one of my challenges...the one that called for an origin story (Origin is a creepy word to use while you're watching the seasons of Stargate pertaining to the Ori :/), so she gets however much Den that was worth.

And all entry forms accepted. I'll be scanning over the names today, and I'll do the Challonge boards on Tuesday. You have until then to register, so CHOP CHOP folks xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Ah right! I see now. I think I'll design a userbar in my free time where I can muck about more with them, rather than trying anything more official here. I have a feeling the result could be quite frightening. (^.^)

I can teach ya zap! Good mornin' all. Thanks to everyone who like my userbars, surprisingly more than I thought, but yeah, I did them because I knew swamp needed help and I had an hour, so....

Talking

Yep, as predicted, it turned out terrible. And sure, now I can hassle chellochello until I get them looking perfect! (^.^)

I like Ghost-Pokemon-related userbars <3
    I tried to forget you
    I tried to love you
    But I hurt you all the time
    I cant't forget you
    I'm afraid to touch you
    And I always see you cry

Erkennst Du mich denn nicht?
    Bin ich dir unbekannt?

Quote Originally Posted by Zappy! View Post

One question though! How on earth do you make userbars? I have an idea, but I think it's too simplistic. :/
    There are some ways to get userbars,

1. There are websites that can do them for free, you type the details like text, colors, image, and you get your userbar instantly

2. There are programs, the most uesd for userbars is GIMP, but you can do it in paint.net too, or add effects in Photoshop, that's how I do them!

3. If you are too lazy to do them or to learn how to, you can request userbars in Fan Art Shops, but remember to give credit!

There are some ways to get userbars,

1. There are websites that can do them for free, you type the details like text, colors, image, and you get your userbar instantly

2. There are programs, the most uesd for userbars is GIMP, but you can do it in paint.net too, or add effects in Photoshop, that's how I do them!

3. If you are too lazy to do them or to learn how to, you can request userbars in Fan Art Shops, but remember to give credit!
    If only there was a banner making website D:

I think someone should make me a personalized ghost userbar cos I'm amazing! Also Ill give you a hug!

And well done both chu guys, the userbars are great!

I am ProfessorN

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2j5ihdj.png[/IMG]
    Pokemon White FC: 3138 - 5734 - 7863
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Credit to Callie-Rose for the userbar She is clever and Credit to Blackacer for the banner!

Back from school. Also zap, yeah, what farf said, I use a site, I would do them on GIMP, but I dont have anything to zip the font with like winzip or 7zip, so I use a site that has a basic tempelate.

Callie is making me a userbar! She is very nice!

I am ProfessorN

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2j5ihdj.png[/IMG]
    Pokemon White FC: 3138 - 5734 - 7863
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Credit to Callie-Rose for the userbar She is clever and Credit to Blackacer for the banner!

Just got back from my haul, biggest EVER! Anyways, last post for the night, and a happy and safe halloween to all!

Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast