Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 1919

Thread: Primus et Ultimus

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonopsid Master View Post
    Username: Gorgonopsid Master
    PO Name(s): GM
    Friend Code (include versions): n/a
    Which Capital would you like to join?: Ignis
    What are you willing to do for this clan? Battle I guess
    Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: Yes
    Did anyone refer you to this clan?: No

    I decided CC wasn't for me so I'm looking to hang with the old GVV guys
    Welcome GM good to see you back, Moose will add you later so welcome aboard and I´ll send you the clan links in a sec, also for being a former GVV member you start with 15 Den
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Gwanju, Korea
    Posts
    28

    Default

    well looks like I was wrong when I said no other ex-GVV members would be coming over to us, hello again chello and GM. Don't worry if other ex-GVV members hold grudges, we are a new clan with a blank slate.
    Currently in Korea so I am 13 hours ahead of US Eastern Time.

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    I don't think I have any emotions hung over :/

    Either way, welcome Chello. I hope you keep your word that you'll stay, and to get on the war team, you need to graduate from our Academy. Getting in requires you to pass an entrance exam (same goes for you, Xatu).

    And as for the "language", if Serebii doesn't censor it and it isn't an offensive slur, it's fine.
    Thanks moosy! Hmm, I thought V and you were arguing, must be an urban myth :/


    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonopsid Master View Post
    Username: Gorgonopsid Master
    PO Name(s): GM
    Friend Code (include versions): n/a
    Which Capital would you like to join?: Ignis
    What are you willing to do for this clan? Battle I guess
    Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: Yes
    Did anyone refer you to this clan?: No

    I decided CC wasn't for me so I'm looking to hang with the old GVV guys
    Yes! Heyo GM, glad you joined us!


    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby's Pants View Post
    well looks like I was wrong when I said no other ex-GVV members would be coming over to us, hello again chello and GM. Don't worry if other ex-GVV members hold grudges, we are a new clan with a blank slate.
    Ha, sup bobby? Agreed bro, I feel we have the leaders that werent absoleutly hated, coughcoughmoosecoughcough





  4. #179
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ain't sayin nothin
    Posts
    156

    Default

    chello dont talk about what you dont know, nobody enjoys it

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugleaf-pwns-all View Post
    chello dont talk about what you dont know, nobody enjoys it
    Grr, im not going to start drama, but I have been a GVV member longer.





  6. #181
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ain't sayin nothin
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    Grr, im not going to start drama, but I have been a GVV member longer.
    yes but this isnt GVV AND you quit GVV 4 times

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugleaf-pwns-all View Post
    yes but this isnt GVV AND you quit GVV 4 times
    3 and one time I was executed, but that was the doing of V and Pory, not many of the people here.





  8. #183
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ain't sayin nothin
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    3 and one time I was executed, but that was the doing of V and Pory, not many of the people here.
    thats not the point, however, and you ARE causing drama. you said you've been a GVV member longer, yet this is PeU. You are causing the drama already.

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Both smug and Chell stop, no arguing, if you didn´t read what I wrote on xat anyone saying anything abou this incident will have his "punishment" and I don´t care who started it I finished it, make peaces no more Drama, everyone happy.
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

  10. #185

    Default

    Alright, to break up the squabbling, I guess I should post my app :P

    Username: Callie-Rose
    PO Name(s): ^
    Friend Code (include versions): n/a
    Which Capital would you like to join?: Terra
    What are you willing to do for this clan? (Art, Vulcan Cup, breeding, etc.): Art, maybe some breeding ^^
    Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: Yep
    Did anyone refer you to this clan?: Nope
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/qovamc.png[/IMG]
    December Hunt Target - Spheal MM! 0 eggs [img]http://i46.*******.com/10sdets.png[/img]

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Smug and chello, if you have a disagreement about **** then take it to the PM's. If you dislike each other then ignore each other.So stop pouring petrol on the fire and act like respectable members.


  12. #187
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Callie-Rose View Post
    Alright, to break up the squabbling, I guess I should post my app :P

    Username: Callie-Rose
    PO Name(s): ^
    Friend Code (include versions): n/a
    Which Capital would you like to join?: Terra
    What are you willing to do for this clan? (Art, Vulcan Cup, breeding, etc.): Art, maybe some breeding ^^
    Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: Yep
    Did anyone refer you to this clan?: Nope
    Accepted I´ll add you to the Terra post soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonopsid Master View Post
    Smug and chello, if you have a disagreement about **** then take it to the PM's. If you dislike each other then ignore each other.So stop pouring petrol on the fire and act like respectable members.
    GM please let it die in the past, no one please continue with this drama incident I really don´t want to "punish" anyone but if I have to then I will, let it go guys none mention it again, end of drama
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ain't sayin nothin
    Posts
    156

    Default

    we took care of it already GM, and welcome callie!

  14. #189
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Welcome Callie! I'm glad you decided to join ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Callie-Rose View Post
    Alright, to break up the squabbling, I guess I should post my app :P

    Username: Callie-Rose
    PO Name(s): ^
    Friend Code (include versions): n/a
    Which Capital would you like to join?: Terra
    What are you willing to do for this clan? (Art, Vulcan Cup, breeding, etc.): Art, maybe some breeding ^^
    Are you planning to attempt to join the war team?: Yep
    Did anyone refer you to this clan?: Nope
    YES! Yay callie, your in!





  16. #191
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    no clue
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Yay, welcome callie :3

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    41/50 on my exam, yesh!





  18. #193
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Attention to all PeU members! Important Clan information:

    To avoid any possible Mod Issue I took a little time reading and analyzing the Clan Forum Rules, I´ve discovered that most clan member fail to follow rules No. 5 and No. 8 (And yes I honestly have too) If you don´t know what they are Rule No. 5 ask for no SPAM so please only post at the clan thread for Clan related issues like clan questions,Denarii claim, clan announcement,etc. Or Competitve battle tips and related talk, otherwise please use VM and PM system to talk,discuss,welcome or chat with other members we also have the xat so use it please, about Rule 8 is about not posting on other clan threads, simpe just don´t please follow these simple rules and let´s make Sppf life easier for other people (yes mods included), well that´s all thanks for your attention and carry on.
    -Swamp
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Yes, swamp updated his post with the den we need, got it boss, will start soon anybody need art?





  20. #195
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    238

    Default

    GUYS! GUYS! Dx

    Every other clan is mean 2 me!! Dx

    I mean, what did I do to them!?!? That's why i'm here again! Or....half here...y'know 'cause the guild split... >:000

    Anyways, i'll show them who's insolent. Yes....they could no more evade my wrath then they could their own shadow....-w-

    You! Moose! You will take me back and there will be NO questions asked!! I have a firm resolve. Disappointment will not be tolerated.
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 28th October 2011 at 2:43 AM.




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    GUYS! GUYS! Dx

    Every other clan is mean 2 me!! Dx

    I mean, what did I do to them!?!? That's why i'm here again! >:000

    I'll show them who's insolent!!

    You! Moose! You will take me back and there will be NO questions asked!!
    Erm, welcome back? You probably need to fill out the form again.





  22. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chellochello View Post
    Erm, welcome back? You probably need to fill out the form again.
    Oh yea, man! xD Sup! You're that dude that everyone seems to have problems with! I mean, it's not like I have a problem with you or anything! You were a pretty cool guy from the data i've garnered! :0

    Anyways, i'll get to the form riiiiiighht....now




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Oh yea, man! xD Sup! You're that dude that everyone seems to have problems with! I mean, it's not like I have a problem with you or anything! You were a pretty cool guy from the data i've garnered! :0

    Anyways, i'll get to the form riiiiiighht....now
    Ha, thanks I guess. Its just played out like that, but im truly not a bad guy if your not on my bad side but welcome and enjoy the stay!





  24. #199
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ain't sayin nothin
    Posts
    156

    Default

    fill out the form and start fresh like everyone else

  25. #200
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Glad to see you Metal, fill out the form if you wish to rejoin ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •