Thread: Happy Birthday FB! (2011)

Default Happy Birthday FB! (2011)

Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles!

From me this year, everyone will receive
    :
    One Super Pass
    plus a choice of either one Starter Egg Pass OR one Trading Card Palace Pass.

The Super Pass entitles your Pokémon to:
    - Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
    - Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

The Starter Egg contains each of the 17 available starters (Pichu, Eevee, Kanto Starters, Johto Starters, Hoenn Starters, Sinnoh Starters & Unova Starters).
    This Pass does not provide an additional team slot. No space = No egg.
    This Pass does not allow pickup at any time. You must wait until you are next due for an egg.
    You must provide full team statistics when collecting your egg stating how many Pokémon you have, and how many are Lv.100, along with a link to your registration post.
    This Pass expires on 6th November 2011, giving two full weeks from the end of today's giveaway for it to be used.

The Trading Card Palace Pass entitles the holder to a selection of Booster Packs and/or Theme Decks from the Trading Card Palace to the value of 75,000 coins.
    You may choose theme decks and/or booster packs from the Base, Jungle, Fossil, Team Rocket, Gym Heroes, Gym Challenge, or Neo Genesis expansion packs.
    Simply hand in your pass clearly stating which cards you would like before awaiting confirmation to collect them.
    This Pass expires on 31st October 2011, so get in quick!

Please remember you only need to only quote the passes you are collecting.

Happy Birthday Fizzby!

Another year and this old gal celebrates another Birthday. There are no gifts from me this year only a Prize Giveaway ... which is just as good ^-^
    I present to you:

Mega Tombola
    Round up and round for the Mega Tombola. Today I will not be giving away gifts but you can win prizes by picking up a Mega Tombola Ticket here and now.
    The prizes a secret *shush* but if you want to find out you need to collect your ticket within 24 hours from this post.

There is a prize everytime so everyone's a winner

Good Luck =3

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

:
    One Super Pass

- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

The Starter Egg contains each of the 17 available starters (Pichu, Eevee, Kanto Starters, Johto Starters, Hoenn Starters, Sinnoh Starters & Unova Starters).
    This Pass does not allow pickup at any time. You must wait until you are next due for an egg.
    You must provide full team statistics when collecting your egg stating how many Pokémon you have, and how many are Lv.100, along with a link to your registration post.
    This Pass expires on 6th November 2011, giving two full weeks from the end of today's giveaway for it to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    Happy Birthday Fizzby!

Another year and this old gal celebrates another Birthday. There are no gifts from me this year only a Prize Giveaway ... which is just as good ^-^
    I present to you:

Mega Tombola
    Round up and round for the Mega Tombola. Today I will not be giving away gifts but you can win prizes by picking up a Mega Tombola Ticket here and now.
    The prizes a secret *shush* but if you want to find out you need to collect your ticket within 24 hours from this post.

Good Luck =3
    Assuming that it's alright to post now...

Getting the Supa Pass and Starter Egg pass, since I haven't had a new pogey in a while.

Also I will be picking up my Mega Tombola prize ticket. Come on, epic prize!

Happy Birthday FB, here's hoping to another *insert number of years here* of RPing galore.

:
    One Super Pass

The Trading Card Palace Pass entitles the holder to a selection of Booster Packs and/or Theme Decks from the Trading Card Palace to the value of 75,000 coins.
    You may choose theme decks and/or booster packs from the Base, Jungle, Fossil, Team Rocket, Gym Heroes, Gym Challenge, or Neo Genesis expansion packs.
    Simply hand in your pass clearly stating which cards you would like before awaiting confirmation to collect them.

Happy Birthday Fizzby!

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Picking up:
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Palace Pass
    1x Mega Tombola Ticket

Thanks, guys! And Happy Birthday, FB!

:
    One Super Pass

Happy Birthday Fizzby!

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Picking up:
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Pass
    1x Mega Tombola Ticket

:
    One Super Pass

Happy Birthday Fizzby!

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Taking the starter egg pass, the super pass, and the Mega Tombola ticket.

:
    One Super Pass

Happy Birthday Fizzby!

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    *H*A*P*P*Y* *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*

Collecting one Super Pass, one Starter Egg Pass, and One Mega Tombola Ticket. Thanks!

:
    One Super Pass

Happy Birthday Fizzby!

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Picking up:

- Super Pass
    - Starter Egg Pass
    - Mega Tombola Ticket

Thanks and happy birthday.

:
    One Super Pass

Happy Birthday Fizzby!

I present to you:

Mega Tombola

Good Luck =3
    Picking up 1 Super Pass, 1 Trading Card Palace Pass and 1 Mega Tombola Ticket.

Mega Tombola Prize Bag Draw!

The time has come, to draw the Prizes for this years Fizzy Bubbles Birthday, woohoo!!
    10 people have participated and I have 10 different coloured bags and now I will make the selection for these lucky participants.
    Waggles her fingers magically ...

For CyberBlastoise:
    Silver Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Big Pearl
    3 x Rare Candies
    1 x Blue Gummi
    1 x Black Gummi
    1 x TM Flash
    1 x Belue Berry
    1 x Kasib Berry
    1 x Choice Specs
    1 x Razor Claw
    1 x Fossil Hitmonlee Trading Card

For lilbluecorsola:
    Orange Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Pearl
    3 x Rare Candies
    1 x Blue Gummi
    1 x Yellow Gummi
    1 x TM Bullet Seed
    1 x Figy Berry
    1 x Ganlon Berry
    1 x Soothe Bell
    1 x Leaf Stone
    1 x GC Blaine's Vupix Trading Card

For Arc_Angel:
    Gold Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Big Pearl
    4 x Rare Candies
    1 x Royal Gummi
    1 x Sky Gummi
    1 x TM Protect
    1 x Mago Berry
    1 x Nomel Berry
    1 x Nevermeltice
    1 x Thunderstone
    1 x GC Lt. Surge's Secret Plan Trading Card

For MM:
    Pink Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Stardust
    4 x Rare Candies
    1 x Purple Gummi
    1 x Blue Gummi
    1 x TM Teleport
    1 x Durin Berry
    1 x Tanga Berry
    1 x Heat Rock
    1 x Deepseascale
    1 x GH Blaine's Magmar Trading Card

For Hayward:
    Green Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Starpiece
    4 x Rare Candies
    1 x Purple Gummi
    1 x Orange Gummi
    1 x TM Mega Drain
    1 x Figy Berry
    1 x Passho Berry
    1 x Insect Arceus Plate
    1 x Razor Claw
    1 x GH Narrow Gym Trading Card

For Food Guy:
    White Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Nugget
    3 x Rare Candies
    1 x Yellow Gummi
    1 x Pink Gummi
    1 x TM Dragonbreath
    1 x Nomel Berry
    1 x Grepa Berry
    1 x Yellow Scarf
    1 x Fire Stone
    1 x Jungle (Holo) Vaporeon Trading Card

For Centin:
    Blue Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Gold Leaf
    4 x Rare Candies
    2 x Silver Gummi
    1 x TM Toxic
    1 x Haban Berry
    1 x Custap Berry
    1 x Earth Arceus Plate
    1 x Upgrade
    1 x NG (Holo) Jumpluff Trading Card

Congratulations ^-^

The time has come, to draw the Prizes for this years Fizzy Bubbles Birthday, woohoo!!
    10 people have participated and I have 10 different coloured bags and now I will make the selection for these lucky participants.

For CyberBlastoise:
    Silver Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Big Pearl
    3 x Rare Candies
    1 x Blue Gummi
    1 x Black Gummi
    1 x TM Flash
    1 x Belue Berry
    1 x Kasib Berry
    1 x Choice Specs
    1 x Razor Claw
    1 x Fossil Hitmonlee Trading Card
    Congratulations ^-^
    Picking these items up. Thank ya, Arc. ^w^

For Food Guy:
    White Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Nugget
    3 x Rare Candies
    1 x Yellow Gummi
    1 x Pink Gummi
    1 x TM Dragonbreath
    1 x Nomel Berry
    1 x Grepa Berry
    1 x Yellow Scarf
    1 x Fire Stone
    1 x Jungle (Holo) Vaporeon Trading Card
    Picking up the White Prize Bag.

For Hayward:
    Green Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Starpiece
    4 x Rare Candies
    1 x Purple Gummi
    1 x Orange Gummi
    1 x TM Mega Drain
    1 x Figy Berry
    1 x Passho Berry
    1 x Insect Arceus Plate
    1 x Razor Claw
    1 x GH Narrow Gym Trading Card
    Congratulations ^-^
    Whoa. Cool. Thanks for the goodie bag Arc.

For Centin:
    Blue Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Gold Leaf
    4 x Rare Candies
    2 x Silver Gummi
    1 x TM Toxic
    1 x Haban Berry
    1 x Custap Berry
    1 x Earth Arceus Plate
    1 x Upgrade
    1 x NG (Holo) Jumpluff Trading Card

Congratulations ^-^
    Picking up 1 gold leaf, 4 rare candies, 2 silver gummi, 1 TM Toxic, 1 haban berry, 1 custap berry, 1 earth arceus plate, 1 upgrade and 1 NG (Holo) Jumpluff Trading Card.

For lilbluecorsola:
    Orange Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Pearl
    3 x Rare Candies
    1 x Blue Gummi
    1 x Yellow Gummi
    1 x TM Bullet Seed
    1 x Figy Berry
    1 x Ganlon Berry
    1 x Soothe Bell
    1 x Leaf Stone
    1 x GC Blaine's Vupix Trading Card
    Picking up 1x Orange Prize Bag:
    -1x Pearl
    -3x Rare Candies
    -1x Blue Gummi
    -1x Yellow Gummi
    -1x TM Bullet Seed
    -1x Figy Berry
    -1x Ganlon Berry
    -1x Soothe Bell
    -1x Leaf Stone
    -1x GC Blaine's Vupix Trading Card

Thank you, Stacey!

For MM:
    Pink Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Stardust
    4 x Rare Candies
    1 x Purple Gummi
    1 x Blue Gummi
    1 x TM Teleport
    1 x Durin Berry
    1 x Tanga Berry
    1 x Heat Rock
    1 x Deepseascale
    Congratulations ^-^
    Cool! Taking the stuff mentioned in that quote.

For Arc_Angel:
    Gold Prize Bag
    contains:
    1 x Big Pearl
    4 x Rare Candies
    1 x Royal Gummi
    1 x Sky Gummi
    1 x TM Protect
    1 x Mago Berry
    1 x Nomel Berry