Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Weirdest trade you've done in the GTS

I was on GTS Negotiations and it actually lasted a long time, and filled in many of my gaps. Thats something wierd.

Oh, I got a shiny Delibird for an Ursaring, and seems legit. Got a shiny Porygon Z, but I think the likelyhood is that its hacked, but I only have it to fill my pokedex gap really.

Off topic a bit, but what do you tend to look for on the GTS. I mean, I'm really only looking on there for pokemon I cant breed/evolve/catch at the moment. For some reason, Nosepasses seem slim on the ground, as well as Probopasses.

mine was actually set up by my friend.......he posted on his pokemon website that i had hacked lvl 1 gibles and totodiles that are invincible (i do but they arent hacked nor invincible.....) and that i would take shinies and lvl 100s for them.....then he told me about it and made me put them up for trade.....sure enough.....in 1 week.....I had:
    lvl 100 rayquaza
    lvl 100 hydregon
    lvl 100 jirachi shiny
    lvl 100 mew (traded already)
    lvl 100 regice (traded already)
    lvl 100 shiny mew (got for regice)
    lvl 100 charizard shiny
    lvl 100 dialga shiny
    lvl 100 latias shiny

i do feel bad for the ppl my friend tricked......so i put most of them back up for trade......i only have jirachi,mew,charizard,and latias

Traded a regular Rotom for a semi-flawless, Adamant Golett, which I've been trying to get for a while. Good day.
    Last edited by saishuu; 23rd February 2012 at 6:26 PM.
    Pokemon X FC: 2036-7399-7693 (IGN: Rast)
    WATER Safari: Azumarill, Quagsire and Bibarel

Well, I got a shiny yanmega, flawless, for my fTrapinch. But I figure it's a hack coz it had it's trainer ID as 00000
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

Mine was a flawless Shiny Zorua for a regular Scraggy..i think it was a cloned one, but I don't care.
    White Elite 4 Final Clear Team

FC: 1936 0453 0495

Time: GMT(-3), Brasília

I did a shiny skeptile for a bibarrel. I was taking a break from Pokémon and new when I came back I wanted to start a new game so I traded away all the "valuable" pokémon

My most randomest trade on the gts was someone looking for a tepig (any gender, level etc) luckily for me i just bred and hatched a tepig xD
    OMEGA RUBY TEAM

I traded my lvl 75 Volcarona for a lvl 42 Shiny Terrakion. I got Volcarona back by trading the same dude a lvl 1 Zorua.

for a lvl 1 zorua i got a lvl 100 thundurus
    White Fc: 4771 2233 9036
    Ajax Amsterdam!!!!

I got an Emboar for a level 40-something Sunkern. That completed my collection of Unova starters. Now I can breed them and trade them over the GTS. I'll do the same thing when I transfer over all my Sinnoh starters.

You know what not to do.

Someone was giving away a Landorus for a Jolteon. That's pretty much the weirdest thing I've come across.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

i know this isnt gts but yesterday i traded a growliithe, abra, and eevee for and bulbasaur with tackle, a charmander with growl, focus punch, flamethrower, and flare blitz , and a squrtile with tackle these were all eggs but i got them off of the serebii wifi chat

I traded an old groudon of mine (my first one so I kinda regret it) for a level 100 shiny porygon-Z. o,0 I still have to check if its hacked.
    Copy/Paste this into your signature if you support a MOTHER 3 remake on the 3DS!-started by ToedandTrue

Thanks to Dragonitor for the userbar.

Current hunts: ~700 eggs (MM) (on hold) , , SR's (BQ) - 9,300
    Finished hunts: 2,058 COMPLETE!! =DDDDD (RE's) 1,664 RE's Complete

May the person with the most sanity and tons of headache medicine and tolerance for hatching loads of eggs win!

Credits to Master of Murkrow for the awesome BQ card

I got a Japanese female axew for a RAticate

I got a shiny Darkrai for a Cacnea. I was bored and put a random pokemon on gts and asked for one, and when I saw I got one I jokingly said to my sister "maybe it will be shiny". I was surprised when it was but I ended up trading to my sister on Christmas since I already have a shiny Darkrai.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I traded some Legendary Pokemon for Oshawott. At the time I was trying to collect Oshawott from different languages because I'm an insane Oshawott stan, but the only way to get a German and Korean Oshawott was to offer a Reshiram and a Suicune. But I had several Legendary Pokemon at the time, so it wasn't that bad.

I was on GTS negotiations and two different people sad faced when i put up a shiny UT charmander. Then one person offered a kabuto, sableeye or lusle for the charmander
    White FC: 0218 4801 0967

640/649 pokemon in my White PC

Looking for

shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    once traded a maikarp lvl 35 for a spiritomb lvl 65. poor fellow.
    saw worse lv 5 Magicarp for a sassy Japanese lv 47 Palkia ...(untrained)...
    I had done it for the lols but I never expected anyone to take such a troll offer ever.... wow... poor fool...
    ^ the Carp even had a attack lowering nature... WTF

I don't know about you guys but I have the strange habit of getting attached to any Pokemon I've trained... I can't force myself to either trade or release them (well I will trade but only for evolution) thus I can only trade the ones I designated trade fodder from the start...
    Last edited by Dragrath; 4th March 2012 at 10:14 PM.
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Some guy gave me an untouched shiny Totodile, and I gave him like... I don't even know. Something common, but late-game, like Bouffalant.

A few days ago i received a lvl. 42 Cobalion (possibly legit) for a non-shiny male lvl.1 Bulbasaur

I traded a level 5 male charmander for a level 100 japanese Hadou mew with Psychich, flamethrower, icebolt, and thunder, and it looks legit
    White FC: 0218 4801 0967

640/649 pokemon in my White PC

Looking for

shinies:

I had put up a fodder pokemon up for trade, and had forgotten about it. I was looking for a Deoxys, and ended up getting a shiny lv 100. Almost sure it's a hack, but it's my first legitimately obtained Deoxys.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

I put up a pokemon on the gts almost two years ago, when HeartGold was new, and lost internet and eventually interest, then I bought Pokemon White last week and found my Ninteno WiFi Adapter again, and for kicks got on the GTS on HeartGold, and got a Japanese Meowth, I don't even know what I traded him!!!

Thankfully I found out about the Masuda method last week too and maybe I'll finally have my chance at legit shinies....

I had bought an action replay when I started losing interest just for giggles and used the shiny cheat for almost 60 different Pokemon, Celebi, Articuno, Mewtwo, ect... (couldn't get shiny Mew though because of the behavior glitch) but my Action Replay got chewed up by my Lillipup so I guess karma got me in the end...

However, that foreign Meowth is just what I need for increasing my chance at legit shinies ;P

On the GTS Negotiations I got a Level 60 shiny Raichu and the other guy/girl got a regular Zorua.
    On the normal GTS, I put in Musharna and I ended up getting a Zekrom, pretty crazy. o_o
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

Lv. 1 Phanapy for a legit, untouched Pearl Version Palkia... not even kidding.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast